On the Other Side of the Mirror Ch. 03/06

Story Info
Christine is taken by Gemma to a party slave.
2.3k words
4.57
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

On the Other Side of the Mirror 3 of 6

Gemma guides me through the corridors of her mansion, corridors that I have often walked through, to the great hall where she holds her parties.

Parties that even though Gemma and I have been lovers for more than four years, I have never attended, I don't like the kind of games that take place during the parties and the kind of people that attend them.

Gemma does not take me directly to the great hall, but to a small room where two dozen other slave girls with their faces covered with hoods of different colors and shapes, are waiting kneeling on the floor.

"You can take them into the parlor now;" Gemma orders handing my leash to a butler of sorts. "This kitty here cannot be taken out of the party without my permission;" Gemma instructs her, referring to me.

Nearly two hundred people are present at the party, who burst into applause as they see the butlers enter leading the hooded slave girls. I try to look around for someone who can help me, but before I can do so I notice hands grasping my waist.

"Attend to the butler while I fuck the pussy;" I hear someone say.

As someone begins to slowly fuck me, I watch as a slave girl pulls the butler's cock out of his pants and begins to suck it. The man who is fucking me doesn't have a very big cock, which together with the fact that he is doing it slowly and gently allows me to be enjoying myself a little bit after everything that has happened these days. Unfortunately, he cums too soon leaving me on the verge of orgasm.

The few moments when I'm not being fucked, I take the opportunity to inspect the room, discovering some familiar faces, but none that can help me out of this mess.

The three women who were with me in the cell are displayed on pedestals along with a dozen other girls, all of whom can be inspected by the guests waiting to be auctioned off in the next few days. Tracy is evidently getting the most attention from the guests, who don't want to miss the opportunity to play with a famous actress.

After two hours of partying and being used by eight guests, I notice large, rough fingers first marking the outline of my slave mark, then moving to my shoulders, marking with their fingers an old scar I have on my right side.

"Very interesting;" says a voice causing my whole body to shudder at the sound. "Very interesting;" he repeats as he notices my reaction.

The man who has been petting me snatches the leash from the butler and hurries over to where Gemma is standing.

"Good evening, Gemma;" greets the man in an angry tone, "Your butler tells me that you are not allowed to take this party slave away to play with her for a while."

"Good evening, Scott;" replies Gemma, "It is not forbidden to take her, the butler is ordered to ask my permission if anyone wants to take this slave girls;" she explains.

"Ok Gemma;" replies Scott lowering the tone of his voice, "I want to take her until Monday when I return to Europe;" he adds to Gemma's surprise.

"I will pay for her of course;" comments Scott, "I had thought about visiting Christine, she always knows how to find the right slave girl to suit my special tastes, but I completely forgot that I was already on vacation."

I watch Gemma's face and I know she is about to make the second mistake, a mistake caused by the person I least expected, but ultimately a mistake that will probably mean her downfall.

It doesn't happen very often, but there are slave girls who manage to escape from their owners, usually most of the time they forget about them and quickly replace them with another slave girl.

But sometimes, some owners too infatuated with that slave girl or simply for revenge, want to get her back, then they turn to you, Scott Drake, the best slave girl hunter in the world. When you deliver the escaped slave girl to her owner, after spending a couple of weeks in your hands, she never has any intention of escaping again.

You are also hired by some clients to tame overly rebellious slave girls, I have hired you myself on a couple of occasions, and just like with runaway slave girls, by the time you finish the training period, the rebellious slave girls have become submissive and compliant sluts, willing to do whatever their owner orders them to do.

"Of course, you can take her, and without paying anything;" Gemma comments you with a smile on her lips, surely imagining everything Scott is going to do to me, "The only problem is that the key to the hood is in the factory;" she adds.

"Never mind;" you reply, "I don't care who the slave girl is, knowing your tastes I'm sure she's a beauty, plus I like to wear hoods when I play with my slave girls, it allows me to imagine I'm fucking someone else."

"Who?" asks you Gemma curiously.

"That redhead actress in the movies;" you reply playing with my nipple rings, "Christine;" you add pulling hard on one of them. "Although I think this time it will be your face, I will be putting on this slave girl as I play with her, marking her skin with my whip, fucking her until I bring her to orgasm after orgasm, never stopping until she tells me I am her Master and begs me to stop."

I notice how Gemma squeezes her thighs, aroused by your words, after seeing this reaction, and how she was letting herself be fucked and dominated by Henry it is clear to me that she is a submissive slut who is looking for a man to dominate her, and I am willing to find him for her.

"You know I don't play in your league;" Gemma comments to you trying to conceal her excitement, "So watch my body closely, as you can only enjoy it in your dreams."

"You never know about that;" you mutter as you close a collar around my neck and remove the gag from my mouth, eliciting a small scream of terror from Gemma.

"Don't worry, she won't make a fuss;" you point out, "The collar inhibits the voice, I prefer it to gags, I like my slave girls to cooperate when I use their mouth;" you add releasing his cock from his pants, right in my face.

"Besides the collar also has other uses;" you comment triggering the watch, causing a shock to run through my whole body. "What are you waiting for slave girl?" you tell me bringing his finger close to the watch again.

I react without thinking and take your cock in my mouth, in these last four days I have lost count of how many cocks have passed through it, but this is the first time I have sucked a cock 'willingly', not even Henry enjoyed a blow job from me in the time we were dating.

"Not bad;" you comment, "She still lacks some training though, I guess she's a fairly new slave girl?" you ask Gemma.

"She's been a slave girl for four days;" Gemma replies to you, "She's an idiot cheerleader who after Thursday's game got carried away with passion with her boyfriend, gave him her virginity and he thanked her by putting a slave collar on her and selling her at the mall."

I don't know why Gemma said that story, but hearing it I'm about to lose control and give myself away, it's what happened to me shortly after I turned eighteen, although luckily a classmate worked in the store, and seeing what was happening rescued me before I was prosecuted.

That event marked my life, days later I found out that the rest of the cheerleaders on the team wanted to get rid of me and they set it all up. When a few months later my parents died and I inherited the family fortune, the first thing I did was to buy the slave girl store where I was about to be sold, the second was to order my boyfriend to be kidnapped, castrated and sold to a brothel, and the third was to claim the cheerleaders' college loans and sell them as slave girls.

They were the first slave girls I processed and sold, a couple of years later I bought them back, as well as my boyfriend, and now I still visit them from time to time on the small farm where I keep them.

"That's enough;" you shout triggering the clock to release a fresh shock for me to stop, pulling your cock out of my mouth at once and stuffing it back in your pants. "We will continue this at home, and I assure you that when I give it back to you on Monday it will be able to make a man cum in a couple of minutes;" you tell Gemma.

"I assure you that if you get it, I will be delighted with it, I wasn't very confident that I could get any benefit from this slut;" Gemma comments to you walking away from us as she was told that Henry wanted to talk to her.

You grab the leash of my collar again and pull me to follow you, we are about to leave the room when, Gemma's voice stops us, causing my whole body to tense up in fear.

"Wait Scott, I want to discuss one last matter with you;" Gemma points out.

You turn forcing me to turn as well, in doing so I am surprised to see Henry behind Gemma with Tracy and the mother/daughter pair behind him.

"I know it's not very normal and it's too hasty;" Gemma comments, "But I acquired these three slave girls just today, I want to sell them on Monday but they are still too unruly, I wonder if you could take them a bit these days? I'll pay whatever you ask."

You twist your gesture showing annoyance at Gemma's proposal, but finally you approach the three slave girls to examine them closely, focusing on Tracy, though never taking your eyes off the youngest of the blondes.

"One hundred thousand dollars;" you say to Gemma eliciting a look of surprise on her face, "For each one!"

I can see the anger growing on Gemma's face, and I'm sure she's not going to accept the price you've set Scott, but before she can answer it's Henry who does.

"Okay, we'll accept the price. But I want all four of them to have your brand on them when you give them back to us on Monday;" Henry replies.

"This bitch too?" you ask pulling my leash to get closer to you.

"That bitch too;" Henry answers you.

"Take them to my limo;" you order, "The two blondes to the trunk, the brunette in the back;" you add.

When we get into the limo, Tracy is inside with her collar leash attached to the roof of the car, trying to free herself.

"Please, I've been kidnapped you have to help me escape;" Tracy begins to plead as she sees us enter the limo.

"I'm so sorry for you;" you reply to Tracy by releasing the strap from the ceiling, grabbing her around the waist to lay her face down on your legs. "As this bar code you have engraved on your back gives away, you are now a slave girl, although if you behave yourself I can make your life a lot easier;" you tell her.

"What do I have to do?" asks you Tracy in tears.

"Start by sucking that slave girl's pussy and bringing her to orgasm;" you order her pointing at me.

"I'm not a lesbian;" protests Tracy, "I'm dating Alex Perez, the quarterback from..."

"Stop playing dumb;" you yell at Tracy giving her a hard spanking, "Everyone knows that you two are a set up for the press, that you are the mistress of that redheaded actress, and that Alex likes to get screwed by his entire defensive line dressed in the team's cheerleader outfit."

I can't help but smile at your comment, although you are wrong about one thing, Tracy is not Scarlett's mistress, she is her submissive.

Tracy ducks her eyes in embarrassment, and without you having to say anything else to her she kneels between my thighs, and brings her mouth to my pussy. After four days of being fucked without anyone caring about my pleasure, the touch of Tracy's tongue brings me to the brink of orgasm instantly.

"Fuck Christine, what mess have you gotten yourself into this time?" you say triggering my watch so I can answer you, though all that comes out of my mouth are moans of pleasure elicited by Tracy's tongue licking my pussy.

"Relax and enjoy, you don't have to worry about anything anymore;" you tell me, "I will help you get revenge on Gemma, Henry and whoever else is behind all this;" you add pausing. "But first I'm going to keep the promise I made to you seven years ago when I got you out of another similar mess."

Scott is the guy who worked at the slave girl store and rescued me when I was about to be sold into slavery, we were classmates, though we had barely spoken. When after removing my slave girl records, taking off my collar and giving me some clothes, he left me at my front door, he promised me that if he ever had me in front of him naked and collared again, he wouldn't let me go without fucking me for days.

I reach orgasm, though I don't know if it's because of Tracy's tongue, or the knowledge that I'm finally going to be fucked by you, as I've been imagining so many nights these past seven years.

To be continued...