On the Other Side of the Mirror Ch. 05/06

Story Info
Christine gets to escape and initiate her revenge.
2.1k words
4.59
3.9k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

On the Other Side of the Mirror 5 of 6

"What do you plan to do with them?" you ask me breaking the annoying silence that has been reigning for five minutes ago we finished fucking and you took off my necklace.

"I don't understand what you mean;" I ask stopping my steps.

"Kate, Rachel and Tracy are now slave girls owned by your company;" you comment to me, "You can do whatever you want with them."

"Their slavery is not legal; I will free them as soon as I finish with Gemma and Henry;" I tell you without finishing understanding your words.

"All three have their barcode tattooed on their back, and their slave girl file completed, it only remains for them to be uploaded to the registry for the process to be finalized;" you point out to me. "Although for all intents and purposes they are already slave girls."

"There is the business of Gemma and Henry;" you comment to me, "Using your processing company and surely in complicity with some other, they turn the kidnapped girls into legal slave girls, you know well that the laws say that once the registration is completed no matter how the girl has ended up as a slave girl, there is no turning back;" you explain to me.

I look at you surprised by your explanations.

"While you were sleeping peacefully, instead of having fun with those three beauties, I was going into your company's network, trying to find something that shouldn't be there;" you say smiling at me.

"And did you find it?" I ask curiously.

"Your network firewalls are not exactly the best, I expected something else from you;" you tell me as if you were scolding me. "In just ten minutes I was inside, although not knowing what I was looking for it took me almost an hour to find it, and I have to say that it was by chance."

You remain silent, causing me to become nervous.

"Damn it, get on with it at once;" I yell at you.

"Your company generates a slave girl file every time a young woman comes in for processing, with a number and a registration date, the next slave girl has a consecutive file number, correct?" you ask me smiling.

"Exactly;" I reply. "On January 1 the first tokens are generated automatically, they consist of twelve digits that seem random, but follow very distinct patterns."

"That's where I found the catch;" you interrupt me. "Until three years ago 10,000 tokens were generated following the marked pattern, since then 11,000 tokens are generated, the last thousand tokens with a jump in the pattern."

"What's three, four or five thousand tokens, among the nearly ten million generated every year;" I point out realizing what you have discovered.

"Multiply 5,000 tokens by one hundred thousand dollars which is the average selling price of a slave girl;" you tell me with a serious gesture.

"Eliminate Kate's, Rachel's and Tracy's tokens;" I tell you going back to the beginning of the discussion, "You've done it before."

"It's not that simple;" you comment to me. "Slave girl 325993113342, named Tina, had not been marked, and seven years ago the chips were uploaded manually, it was easy to misplace her."

I shudder at the slave girl number, and the name everyone called me by in college, and which I haven't used since that night, but I panic when I hear you say the word misplaced.

"What do you mean by misplaced?" I ask you in panic.

"Tina's file is along with hundreds of millions of lost documents in a computer limbo, the chances of someone finding it and sending it where it belongs are minimal;" you reply to me.

A shiver runs through my whole body, if that token ever reached its destination, I would become an escaped slave girl, and I'm sure Scott would not hesitate to capture me and take me to the auction block personally.

Luckily, you open a hidden door in the wall, and seeing what's going on inside, I soon forget all about it. Kate, Rachel and Tracy are positioned in the middle of the red velvet lined room, impaled on a metal bar ending in a vibrator, Anya moves around them with a whip in one hand and a remote in the other.

"Good morning little brother, looks like breakfast has taken longer than expected;" Anya smilingly greets you.

"Good morning, Miss Cooper, I see you do need that shower now;" she greets me.

I don't understand what Anya is referring to until I see my reflection in one of the mirrors scattered around the room, and realize that my pussy and thighs have traces of your cum on them.

"These three sluts have been no challenge;" comments Anya, "They will delight their new owners though;" she states placing herself behind Tracy.

"Tracy is a natural submissive who will do anything to please her Mistress, although she likes to show rebellious to get punished;" Anya explains to us, "Although she also has a dominant side that I didn't know about, you have to watch the videos and see how she has forced Kate to suck her feet and eat her pussy;" she comments pausing.

"And I can't wait to see how you fuck her;" she tells you giving a little squeal, "She's never been touched by a man;" she adds moving behind Kate.

"Our mom is a horny slut, with a tight pussy and a virgin ass, who cums in spurts, she would be the happiest slave girl in the world if they sold her to a brothel, fucking her relentlessly;" Anya points out.

"And lastly we have our virgin blonde goddess, I've lost count of the orgasms she's had;" comments Anya, "Since she had her first, any touch anywhere on her body drives her crazy, with a body and face like she has, with a little training and keeping her virginity, I'm sure we can make her a new member of the ten million."

I move closer to Rachel and bring my hand to one of her nipples, instantly proving Anya's words to be true, the blonde's pussy gets wet again, and as soon as I caress and pinch her nipple a couple more times, I make her orgasm.

"What are you waiting for to start playing with them;" Anya yells at us, "Monday we have to give them back."

-------

The next four days we practically never leave the playroom, Anya, Scott and I fuck all three slave girls, only Rachel's virginity is respected, although all three of us enjoy her ass. Kate is much more rebellious than Anya thought, but having Rachel in our hands, it doesn't take long for us to tame her completely.

Scott fucks Tracy discovering two things, that the young actress barely reacts to a man's touch and is unable to bring her to orgasm, but at the same time she has no qualms about sucking a man's cock and making him cum in a couple of minutes.

The last thing we do before Monday is to place Scott's mark on all three slave girls, something you do personally. When you place the last mark, you come up to me smiling.

"There is still one slave girl left to mark;" you tell me, but before I can react I feel a prick in my neck.

------

I wake up and realize that I am once again wearing the hood covering my head, and that I am once again in my office placed in the pillory. In front of me, I see you talking with Gemma and Henry toasting with champagne, and for a few moments I fear that you have fooled me and are part of the plot.

"I hope you have enjoyed these days fucking the four slave girls, especially our mysterious hooded one;" Gemma comments to you, clearly insinuating herself.

"Quite a bit more than expected, I haven't stopped fucking her tight wet pussy and tight ass while I imagined it was you, and I assure you she now knows how to suck a cock properly;" you reply. "I just hope that when she fucks you, your pussy and asshole are just as tight."

"I made it clear to you at the party that I don't like men;" Gemma retorts angrily.

"You can't deny it;" you point out approaching Gemma pushing her against the table. "I saw you squeeze your thighs at the party as I told you what I was going to do with you, just like you are doing now, your nipples are hard and I'm sure your pussy is wet;" you add bringing a hand to Gemma's crotch.

"Although maybe it's a product of the aphrodisiac drugs I put in the champagne;" you add.

You let go of Gemma and I watch as she tries to head for the door, though she is unable to take two steps before she starts to stagger.

"Help me, Henry;" Gemma shouts before falling to the floor.

Henry meanwhile keeps staring at the cup in his hand, staring blankly, when he hears Gemma's plea, he tries to move to help her, but only takes one step before he falls to the floor.

"Welcome to your new life;" I say to Gemma as I realize she is waking up, "You are probably wondering how I discovered you two and managed to free myself. But I don't think I need to answer you, you're a smart girl and the hood you're wearing will serve as your answer."

"You probably feel a discomfort all over your body;" I comment to Gemma, "You don't have to worry, it's only due to your nipple and clit piercings, your slave girl tattoo, and your branding, in a few days you'll forget about it, I assure you. See you tonight;" I say cutting her off.

I smile as I watch James and Albert enter the office, I find myself in a room hidden behind a wall of my office, with Henry chained next to me so he can also see everything that is going on.

"Just seeing that naked body, knowing it's our boss's, and that in a month she's going to be talking to us without knowing we've been fucking her for a month makes my dick hard and makes me want to fuck her;" Albert exclaims as soon as I walk in.

"I don't know what you're waiting for, fuck her;" James tells him, "You know we don't have to ask permission;" he adds pulling down his pants to fuck Gemma's mouth.

"The truth is that I wanted to reserve myself to fuck my stepdaughter who I hope is a virgin, but what the hell, I'm going to listen to you, besides I don't think I'll have any problems getting hard again as soon as I see her naked;" comments Albert placing himself behind Gemma.

"Fuck!" exclaims Albert caressing her bare back, "Our boss is a real bitch, she's branded her with Sheik Osman's emblem, legally it's like she's his slave."

I smile as I watch Gemma try to fight her restraints as she listens to Albert's words, though soon something else completely fills her mind just as it is filling her pussy. Albert's cock is big, but I'm sure to Gemma who I've confirmed has only fucked Henry it must seem huge.

"Can you imagine having our other boss tied up in another pillory and being able to fuck them both?" asks Albert to James not imagining who he is fucking this time.

"The truth is she wouldn't be bad, she has nice tits and a nice ass, and like most lesbians she has to have a narrow and tight pussy:" comments James, "Although the truth is she can't compare to Miss Cooper, you've fucked more celebrities than me, but for me, hers is the best body I've seen and the best pussy I've ever had."

"You're right;" replies Albert, "Miss Cooper could easily get into the select ten million club, while the boss lady although not bad at all, doesn't beat most of the slaves we sell to the brothels as whores."

Hearing the two men's comments, I almost choke on the champagne I am drinking, Gemma is not only being fucked, but she is having to put up with comments comparing her to a hundred-dollar whore while they say I am a ten-million-dollar slave.

Revenge has never been so sweet.

"Get it over with now;" James instructs Albert, "We need to get her down the hall and place her in one of the dispensers, the boss has ordered her to do double duty. Plus, we have to place that special dispenser they're going to send us."

"That's you;" I say to Henry placing a hood over him, like the one I've been wearing, knowing that being able to hear and see everything is going to humiliate him even more as is happening to Gemma.

It will end...