On the ridge Ch. 02

Story Info
Early morning loving.
902 words
4.56
1.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went out last night, dinner and drinks, a live band at the Bend Store. The 14-mile drive back to town is twisty turny and has a big deer population. So, I go slowly. You are sitting next to me in the truck. In the darkness of the Texas hill country, we meet a few trucks on the road. I look over at you and see that you have your hand up your shirt teasing your nipple. You are distracting me on purpose, I think.

Arriving back at the house we settle in and watch a little television and then get ready for bed. Snuggled together we drift off to sleep.

I awake early the next morning and gather up some items I have been hiding from you, long Velcro straps, a firm bolster, pillows and a paint brush. Gently, quietly I slip Velcro straps around your ankles and start pulling your sleeping shirt up. You wake up a little so I snuggle back in behind you, arms around you, you do not resist my attempt to relieve you of the shirt. Holding your tits in my hands, rolling the nipples between finger and thumb. You are pressing back against me. Your hands on top of mine directing me to touch here or there. Gently I slip a Velcro strap onto your wrist one at a time and you become aware and are curious as to what is in store. Rolling you onto your back, taking the Velcro strap and attaching it to the headboard of the bed, first the right and then the left. Then quickly moving down to grab the ankle straps to be attached to the post at the foot of the bed. You are very attentive and a little surprised. Lifting your hips sliding the firm bolster under you softened with the pillow. Sitting back to look at you spread eagled with your hips elevated five inches off the bed. The position causes your large soft tits to move up on your chest a little, nipples are hard little buttons pushing up.

Moving around you I take the paintbrush and apply it gently to the side of your neck drawing lines down the side, moving across to your throat lightly stroking from your jaw to collar bone. You squirm a little in anticipation pulling against the restraints. Maybe I should tighten them a bit. Applying the paint brush to your collarbones and your shoulders. Turning the brush over I tap your shoulder with the hard plastic handle. Back to the brush tip and moving down to your tits, making big circles around the bottom of your boobs, across your ribs, sometimes firmly sometimes very lightly, just barely touching the nipple causes you to inhale sharply and push your breast up for more contact.

Ever so lightly dragging the brush tip down over your ribs and across your tummy to the tickle spot near your bellybutton. With my free hand cupping your breast feeling the heat in it. The brush moves down again and across above your pussy through the sparse hair there, over your hips, and then down your thighs on the outside trailing up the inside of your thigh, down one leg and up the other. Your hips on top of the bolster and your legs spread by the Velcro straps have opened your pussy and I can see the wetness there. Maybe just a light application of the brush tip on your clit and your hips gyrates from the attention. barely touching your clit swirling the brush, seems to drive you a little, hips buck forward for more, firmer touch.

Flipping the brush around and using the handle to invade your vagina the hard plastic slides in easily, but it is small. Withdrawing the brush and resuming the trek down your leg. Brush strokes down your thigh, around you knee, you are breathing a little easier now. Using my fingers and stroking across your tummy, feeling it quiver at my touch. Bringing the brush back to your clit with rapid strokes, up and down the slit, pussy is gaped open, wanting, dripping wet and you are held in place by the Velcro straps. Should I make you cum like this or should I make you wait more.

I know, I will roll you over and put your ass in the air. Face down across the bolster, arms and legs outstretched and pussy and ass open of me. Tits pressed down on the mattress. Undoing the straps, you willingly roll to the new position and I reattach you to the bed.

I have been naked here next to you all this time my dick so hard it is almost painful, I want so badly to sink it into you to plunge into your warm and wet place. Spreading the cheeks of your ass looking at your asshole and wondering why we have never tried anal sex. I have had m my finger there several times and I have teased it with my dick some also. I wet my thumb in your pussy and then push it into your ass and you scream a little and moan. Your clit is a pearl in the folds and two fingers in your pussy brings you to a mini orgasm.

I cannot stand this where do you want my dick, mouth, pussy, ass, tell me and I will fill the opening.