On the set of Supergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in Lena's office...

Melissa Benoit was leaning back in Lena's executive chair with no skirt or panties on. Lena's head was between her muscular thighs licking Melissa's tender and juicy pussy. Lena's hands were up under Melissa's pink lace bra fondling the pointy nipples on her perky boobs. She had pushed Melissa's sweater up under her chin. Melissa was getting her pussy ate for the second time that day. Lena had a very talented tongue as well. She went to Vassar after all. Melissa ran her fingers through Lena's long brown hair and cooed and moaned her pleasure. Lena was flicking Melissa's hard clit with the tip of her tongue very rapidly. Melissa bit her lip and curled her toes. Lena inserted two well manicured fingers up inside Melissa's juicy love canal. Melissa rotated her hips, trying to grind her snatch in Lena's beautiful face.

Lena sucked on Melissa's little bud as she finger fucked her. Melissa felt like crying with pleasure because it felt so good. Lena picked up the pace and made Melissa flow like a river. Lena rolled her fingers in the juices. Melissa's cute little pink rosebud was right there and she decided to go for it. She lowered her face and gave the tight little opening a teasing lick. When Melissa groaned her approval, Lena shoved her tongue up Melissa's asshole. "Oh God yes!" Melissa screamed. Lena gave Melissa's ass a good tongue fucking while purposely leaving her pussy alone. It made the blonde girl squirm in frustration. Lena giggled as she ate Melissa's asshole.

When Melissa tried to touch her own pussy, Lena blocked her hand. Melissa began sobbing in frustration. Finally, Lena was done teasing the poor girl and took mercy on her pussy. She withdrew her tongue from Melissa's asshole and inserted her ring and pinky fingers in its place. Her index and middle finger went back inside Melissa's sweet little snatch. Melissa swooned at the sensation. Lena finger fucked her holes like a piston motor. Lena dove back onto Melissa's clitoris and sucked at it with abandon. Her tongue flicked at it to as she sucked the sensitive pink bud. Melissa screamed as she was overcome with an orgasmic spasm. Her twat gushed girl cum onto Lena's chin and her fingers. Lena continued to suck for several seconds as Melissa's body jerked, shook and spasmed with an intense orgasm.

Finally, Melissa calmed down and admired her handiwork. Lena's face was soaked. She still looked incredible. Melissa grabbed the brunette by her chin and lifted her face to her own. They embraced in a sweet, sensual soul kiss. Melissa made sure to lick Lena's face and suck her tongue clean. As they kissed, Melissa opened her eyes and saw Karen Gillan standing quietly at the doorway. Karen was holding the zip drive and gave Melissa a thumbs up. Melissa winked back. Karen then withdrew back to the security station.

Melissa finally broke the kiss and giggled. "You're pretty fucking awesome at that yourself Lena. Wow!" she complimented. She began adjusting her clothing back to normal. As she dressed, she said, "I'm so sorry if I got carried away there. I just couldn't help myself. I know how busty, I mean busy you are with everything going on. I feel guilty for taking up your valuable time." She blushed as she said it.

"Oh Kara. You sweet, sweet girl. Never apologize for being you. Besides, I really needed that. I love you Kara Danvers," Lena confessed.

Melissa blushed even more, a shade closer to beet red. "Oh Lena. Stop it. You're making me blush. Oh, I fucking love you too you beautiful babe." The two women straightened themselves out, adjusting clothes, hair and makeup. Melissa made her way to the door.

Lena gave her one more small kiss and said, "Okay girlfriend, I have to go see this detective. Will you call me later?"

Melissa kissed her back. "Of course Lena," she answered. She grinned and blushed again. She skipped out of the office like the cute dork that she was, singing, "I've got a girlfriend, I've got a girlfriend."

Lena checked in with Karen who had by then returned the wiring to normal and covered all of her tracks. "How is everything going Detective Gordon?" she asked.

Karen answered, "I believe I've seen all I need to see Ms. Luthor. I'll be on my way and let you get back to your company. Thank you for your cooperation."

The two women exchanged business cards. Karen had a good fake already made up. "No problem detective. I'm glad to help in any way that I can," Lena told the redhead.

"Good. I'll be in touch. If there's anything else that you can think of later on, don't hesitate to call me," Karen instructed. The two women smiled at each other and Lena lead Karen to the elevator. Karen couldn't help herself and added, "Oh, Ms Luthor, you have something on your neck there. Looks like syrup or something. Here, let me get that for you." She reached over and wiped the juice from Lena's neck. "There, got it," she said as the elevator door closed. On the way down, Karen laughed out loud as she sucked her wet fingers clean, knowing it was Melissa's pussy juice.

Melissa and Karen rendezvoused back at Kara Danver's loft. Vibe was there to greet them. "What did we find?" he asked enthusiastically. Melissa was still in la-la land from her encounter with Lena. Karen gave him the news though. "We'll have to analyze the data to see what someone was after but someone was after something," she explained. Cisco just looked confused. Melissa poured herself a glass of wine. Karen went on, "I noticed that we weren't the only ones trying to hack in. Another attempt was made yesterday. It was way too sophisticated to be a coincidence. They left an IP trail behind which I think I can tag.

Karen pulled up Kara's laptop and went to work. In a few seconds, she had a location. "Here, just outside St. Roch in an old swamp area."

Cisco looked confused. "There's nothing there just an old swamp. Why would someone there be trying to hack Lex Corps?" he pondered.

"L Corps!" Melissa corrected.

Karen interrupted, "Because, it's not just some hillbilly hacker. That is probably the secret location of the Legion of Doom's HQ. Look at the power draw. There's enough juice there to light up half a city." She kept pounding away at the key board. "I've just discovered what they were searching L Corps for too. Something called a psycho-wave inhibitor. Let's look that up in the data base," she continued while in the zone. She pounded away at the keys some more looking into the stolen files. She found the file and opened it. She turned to Cisco, " Any ideas what this might be?"

Cisco studied the file. He seemed to figure it out. "It's a device that blocks out telepathic intrusions. It can stop a psychic from reading your mind or from mind control..." he paused. A light bulb seemed to have gone off over his head. The girls looked on in anticipation. Cisco continued, "Grodd! He's a telepath and can control people's minds temporarily. Lex Luthor had the only working device that he used to keep Brainiac and Grodd out of his head. That's how he stayed on top of the Legion. Now the Legion wants it. If Grodd is running the show now, he might be trying to destroy the only working defense against his mental power."

Karen jumped in, "Which means that we have to steal it first if we're going up against Grodd. I'll bet that's how they trapped the JLA. They baited the Justice League members in one at a time and Grodd mind controlled them long enough to capture them. If they are still alive, they might be there at their HQ. If we go in on a rescue mission, we'll need this device to defend ourselves from Grodd's psychic abilities."

Cisco agreed with Batgirl. "So how are we going to steal it from L Corps," he asked.

Melissa jumped in, "Leave that to me. Wait here, I'm on it." Then, in a flash, she was back in her Supergirl costume and flying out the window before anyone could say anything. Cisco and Karen looked at each other in confusion. Meanwhile, Karen got back to work, using the computer to scan the area where she suspected the Legion was hiding.

Twenty minutes later, Supergirl flew back in the window. She was carrying the device known as the psycho-wave inhibitor and two copies of it. They were simple looking devices, a small battery powered control box the size of a matchbox with wire leads that connected to ear buds. With buds inserted into the ear canals and the device turned on, telepathic waves were blocked. The two accomplices looked at Supergirl in wonder. Cisco stammered, "How did you? How? You didn't even know, how?"

Melissa smiled. She said, "I just asked Lena if I could borrow it to save the world. She asked me how I knew about it and I said that I remembered that Lex used to have one before and all his old junk was put in storage here. She checked into it and discovered that their R&D were able to duplicate it. They have five sets. She told me I was welcome to them. She was in a very giving mood." She grinned.

Karen laughed, "I know she was." She and Melissa traded conniving glances and giggled. Cisco had no idea. Cisco checked out the tech and was convinced that it would work.

Melissa said, "Well super friends, suit up and let's go save the world." Karen donned her Batgirl uniform again as Cisco prepared himself too. Melissa wrapped an arm around both of their waists and announced, "Next stop St. Roch." and lifted her two companions away.

Outside the Legion of Doom HQ in a swamp twenty-five miles out of St Roch...

The three super friends, Supergirl, Batgirl and Vibe crouched down behind a tree. Cisco followed the power lines to where they disappeared underground. "There, see it, through those trees," he said as he pointed to a odd domed structure made of black metal protruding up from the swamp floor. He concluded, "That's it, LOD headquarters."

Melissa Benoit, dressed in her Supergirl costume, stood up and declared, "Okay, let's go."

Karen Gillan, dressed in her Batgirl costume, grabbed Melissa by the wrist, urging, "Wait! Not yet. They must have security measures. They don't know that we're coming. We have the element of surprise but if they are alarmed, we could end up in a trap, or worse."

Melissa looked impatient. "So what do we do then?" she asked with hands on her hips.

Melissa suggested, "Use your X-ray vision Supergirl. See if you can see inside." Melissa focused her X-ray vision but to no avail.

"It's lined with lead I think. I can't see shit. But there is some kind of shaft on the roof, like a chimney or something," Supergirl told them.

"That could be a way in. Do me one more favour Supergirl. Blow a breath of cold air across the surface of the swamp," Karen asked. Melissa looked confused as did Cisco but Melissa blew a breath of frosty air over the surface. Immediately, a fog arose up from the swamp. The cool air mixed with the warm, moist air rising from the swamp created fog. Then, through the thick fog, red beams began to show. It was a grid of laser motion sensors protecting the exterior of the structure. Melissa nodded in her discovery. "Just what I thought, a laser detection grid. We'll have to avoid those beams. Maybe we can sneak in through that airshaft if we can get to it without tripping those beams. Supergirl can you fly me over the beams to that spot over the air shaft?"

Melissa picked up Karen and flew her over the beams slowly, careful to avoid them. Two meters above the air shaft, it was visible that a beam crossed directly over the shaft opening. Karen saw it but didn't panic. "Lower me slowly by my ankles. I have a plan," she instructed the blonde heroine. Melissa took hold of Karen by her bat boots as the dynamic dare doll hung upside down. She removed a device from her utility belt. It was a simple makeup compact. She opened it and placed the mirror in the beams path. The light reflected directly back on itself to contain the loop. Karen hooked the mirror on the edge of the air duct. With the beam contained, she pulled out a mini screw driver and removed the grate from air duct. With that success she instructed Melissa to let go of her ankles. Melissa was reluctant because she was admiring the view of Karen's crotch the entire time she worked. As Melissa let go, Karen, nimble as a champion gymnast which Barbara Gordon was, inverted her body into a pike and lowered her feet first into the shaft.

Once inside she pinned her feet against the sides to avoid sliding down. She took out a piece of thin cable and attached it to the duct opening and lowered herself down slowly and carefully. She crawled through the air shafts until she found the junction leading to the main room, a big, open gallery. She peeked through the grate to see inside. She was about ten feet above the floor. Below she could see a big ape, a big woman, and several colourfully clad villains sitting around a big table. Off to the left she could see the members of the JLA. Each was in an unconscious state laying on an individual upright table with restraints. Each had a metal halo around their head with cables attached. The cables ran from each super hero's head to the master control panel.

Karen's attention was shifted as the big ape began to speak. She listened in on the conversation. Grodd said, "Black Manta is dead. I just heard the news from National City. It appears there are still some heroes left out there. They must be minor fringe heroes because we got all the main JLA members. This news does not stop our plans. We will still proceed with the next phase. We will use or mind controlled slaves to do our crimes for us. When Superman smashes into Ft Knox or Wonder Woman assassinates the president or Batman shuts down the NSA or any other crimes we set our thralls to do, they will look like the villains to the public. The world will put everything they have into stopping them which means no one will be bothering us. It's time to set out the tasks for each one of these goodie two shoes."

Karen had heard enough. She climbed back up the shaft and found Supergirl still hovering. They flew back to Cisco. Karen then explained everything she had seen and heard. It was true that the devices they were wearing worked as Grodd could not read that she was there. After the explanation, Karen described her plan. "We go in through the airshaft again, Supergirl first, then me. We'll catch them off guard and get the first punches in. Once we are engaged in battle, Cisco, you'll enter as stealthily as possible and make your way over to the control panel. You'll have to figure out how to turn it off and get the Justice League awake. We will be greatly out numbered so you'll have to work fast before we get our asses kicked. Supergirl, make sure you go for Grodd first. He's their leader and smartest member. Take him out and the others won't have direction. Got it?"

They all agreed and Supergirl lifted her two friends over the air shaft. Once all three were inside they made their way to the main gallery. Once all three were ready, Melissa smashed the grate in and flew top speed into the room and double punched Grodd in the head, sending the giant ape crashing against the wall. Taken completely by surprise, he was knocked out cold. All the super vilains were slow to move in shock. Melissa then turned to Solomon Grundy who had stood up. She began fist fighting him. Karen had then sprung into the room and cart wheeled to a flanking position. The Riddler had already stood up and started running for the control panel. Karen intercepted him and flattened him with a punch and kick combo.

Giganta had grown fifteen feet high and tried to manhandle Supergirl. Scarecrow and Toyman ganged up on Batgirl. She knocked out Scarecrow with a side kick to his face then turned to fight Toyman. Cisco Ramon had snuck in successfully and made his way over to the control panel. He quickly went to work trying to figure it all out.

Meanwhile, Supergirl was getting the best of Giganta who couldn't match strength with Supergirl. Before she could deliver the knockout blow however, Sinestro shot a beam from his power ring that pinned Supergirl to the wall. Giganta regained her feet and started punching the pinned girl. Grodd had regained consciousness too and went after Supergirl. The petite blonde was taking punches. Batgirl had just knocked out Toyman and saw her friend's dilemma. She took out a batarang and flung it at Sinestro. The sharp metal weapon cut Sinestro's finger right off. It pumped blood as he fell to the ground. The ring disengaged and Supergirl was free again. She started trading hits with Grodd and Giganta.

Just then Captain Cold and Cheetah entered the room. They had been in another room fucking when they heard the commotion. They suited up and ran into the hall to see the fight. Captain Cold blasted Supergirl with his cold gun, temporarily stunning her. That allowed Grodd and Giganta to get some hits in. Cheetah made for Batgirl with incredible speed. Batgirl flung a batarang at the spotted woman as she approached but Cheetah ducked it easily. She was soon on Batgirl and launched her attack with sharp claws. Batgirl dodged the other woman's claws as best she could but Cheetah was surprisingly fast and agile. She avoided all of Batgirl's strikes easily. Karen began to worry that she was out of her league with the wiry cat lady.

Supergirl was beginning to tire too from taking on several villains at once. She used her heat vision to disable Captain Cold's gun but got punched in the head by Giganta when she did. Grodd jumped on her and threw her into the nearest wall, causing it to crack. Her head was reeling from the attack. Batgirl wasn't faring well either. She had blocked Cheetah's claws several times with her armored gauntlets but had got caught by a few glancing blows on her thigh and arm causing blood to flow. She still had not landed a single blow of her own. Cheetah landed a kick to Batgirl's face and knocked her on her ass. She then stood over her groggy, prone victim planning on how to best finish her off.

Suddenly, Cheetah was knocked on her own ass. Standing in her place was a statuesque Wonder Woman. Cisco had succeeded in freeing the super heroes from the mind control device. Superman and the others were close behind and soon had the upper hand over the super villains. Grodd angered, "No, you are my minions, you will do as I command!" Even with the machine disconnected, his psychic powers still had effect at close range. Melissa knew it too and quickly jumped up on the big gorilla's back and applied a sleeper hold. Grodd faded and so did his power. He slipped into unconsciousness and it was all over. The good guys had won the day.

After, the JLA lined up to thank Supergirl, Batgirl and Vibe for the rescue. The oddest moment was when Melissa met up with her doppelganger, the real Supergirl. Melissa explained how Vibe jumped dimensions to bring her and Batgirl to this other earth. Since the real Supergirl had gone with Vibe on other adventures, she understood. Melissa saw how cute she looked and understood the appeal. It was like looking into a mirror but in 3D. She had the urge to bang herself right there but knew that the real Supergirl was wholesome and innocent.

She did feel obliged however to give her doppelganger a heads up. "Hey Supergirl, just to let you know, I kind of took your relationship with Lena Luthor to another level as Kara. Please don't be mad. She really loves you and I know that deep down, you really love her too. Please trust me, just give it a chance," she implored her other self.

"Sure, I know Lena and I are already super besties. We couldn't be any closer," the naïve Supergirl replied.

Melissa smiled and blushed, "Actually, you can and in fact you are now. Just look at your sister after all."

Supergirl got the hint and was in shock, "You mean we... the two of us, Lena and I, we..." she was speechless but made a gesture with her fingers of two scissors locked together. Melissa nodded her head. "Oh my!" the native Supergirl replied.