On the set of Supergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me Supergirl, just go with it. She is amazing. You two are perfect for each other. Now, you and Lena can double date with Alex and Maggie," she giggled.

Karen came and got Melissa and took her back to Cisco. The redhead said, "Great job Cisco, you did it. You were right to come and get us and you freed the Justice League. You saved your world. Now vibe us back home."

Cisco opened a breech and the three of them shot back to where they started. They were back on the set of Supergirl, the TV show in Lena's office with all the lights and cameras. The three of them hugged as they said goodbye. Cisco asked, "No hard feelings about that other thing, back in the loft?" The two women traded glances and shook their heads. Cisco asked, "Any chance of a blowy or a even a handy, then?"

"Don't push it Ramon!" Melissa told him and Cisco left back through the breech to his own world. The two actresses laughed as they hugged each other.

Kevin Smith, the director, entered the room screaming, "Not another power failure! That's got to be a record for one day. Somebody get on that!" He then noticed Melissa and Karen in their costumes looking a little beat up from the fight they were just in.

He yelled, "There you are. Where have you two Divas been hiding for the last six hours? And why are your costumes damaged? Wardrobe! Makeup! On set now!"

Later on...

Shooting was so far behind schedule that they had to carry it over for another day. After the cast was released for the night, Karen Gillan and Melissa Benoit met up at Melissa's trailer to talk about the day's events. Melissa hugged the redheaded Scotswoman. Melissa was freshly showered and wearing a loose blue silk robe that had a Supergirl crest on one side. Karen was similarly freshly showered, her hair still a little wet. She wore yoga pants and a loose black sweater. "Wow! Can you believe the shit we went through today?" Melissa asked.

"I know lass, we're fucking heroic," Karen answered with her Scottish accent fully intact. They settled into the small space and sat next to one another on the small bed/sofa.

Melissa handed Karen a glass of white wine who took it enthusiastically. Melissa toasted, "Cheers, here's to you and I saving the planet, even though it wasn't ours." The girls took a long, well deserved pull on their drinks. They gazed into each other's eyes as if they both knew what the other was thinking. Melissa bit her lip. Karen did too.

Karen suddenly remembered. "Oh ya, I brought something too," she said as she reached into her bag. She pulled out a jar of clear lube and an eighteen inch double headed dildo. Melissa giggled hysterically for a minute before leaning into Karen and sharing a soft, sweet soul kiss. Karen pulled Melissa's robe open to reveal her slim, fit body. Her hands traced the curves of Melissa's body which made the blonde girl shiver. Karen's fingers found Melissa's damp pussy as her mouth found Melissa's perky nipples. Melissa groaned with anticipation.

"Take your fucking clothes off Karen!" Melissa demanded as she enjoyed the redheads attention. She helped Karen peel off her sweater to find her braless underneath. Karen's pink nipples were already standing firmly at attention. She had a bid gauze bandage covering her arm wound. Karen peeled herself out of her skin tight yoga pants revealing that she wore nothing underneath except for a similar bandage over her leg wound. Melissa let her fingers wonder into Karen's love cave as she kissed the other woman aggressively. The two got heated and started finger fucking each other with intensity as they made out.

Each girl had her legs spread apart and was giving the other girl easy access. Finally Karen couldn't take it any more and rolled on top of Melissa in a sixty-nine. She buried her face in Melissa's muff and started deep tonguing her. Melissa was also quick to latch onto Karen puffy red love nest. She lapped away at the folds of her guest star and flicked at her clit. The girls enjoyed their mutual oral stimulation for several long minutes. Both girls got busy with their fingers again, fucking the other's slit while sucking on her clitoris.

Karen had three fingers in Melissa and Melissa added a third finger to match her game. Both pussies were wet and willing and stretched from earlier. Karen added her little finger and Melissa took it like a champ. She did the same for Karen and Karen grunted as the fourth finger penetrated her box. They both pumped feverishly as they sucked clits, trying to get the other girl to come first. It was like a challenge. Neither girl budged though, regardless of how much pleasure they were receiving. Karen upped the ante and began working in her thumb. Melissa attempted the same. It was going to be a race to see who would take the other's fist first.

Both girls twisted and writhed on the other's hand. Melissa released Karen's clit as she felt like screaming. She took a deep breath and felt Karen's hand slide inside her vagina up to the wrist. "Oh God!" she groaned with blissful agony. In her agony she plunged her fist right up into Karen's snatch.

Karen cried out in pleasure. She looked down to see Melissa's forearm spreading open her tiny pink flower. "Holy fucking shite, you got your whole fist in my fanny Melissa," she stated. Both girls began pumping the other's pussy, stretching out the tender flesh. Karen sensed Melissa was getting close to orgasm and wrapped her mouth around the American's clit. It was working and Melissa was crying in tears as her whole body vibrated. She went into a spasm as she went off like a fire cracker. Melissa's pussy contracted around Karen's wrist and gushed girl cum all over Karen's pretty face. Karen pulled her fist out and drank in all the juices from her blonde lover. Karen lapped away at Melissa's thighs until she was sparkling clean.

Melissa meanwhile, though dejected and embarrassed for coming first, went at Karen's pussy with a vengeance. She fisted the redhead's pussy like a jack hammer. Karen was loving it and cooed like a dove. She turned on her side to get more comfortable which put her ass right in Melissa's face. Melissa dove into Karen's bum and licked at her pink starfish. Karen gyrated her hips as an invitation. Melissa wasn't shy and probed into Karen's asshole with her thin pink tongue. She timed her tongue thrusts to oppose the fist thrusts into the red snatch. "Yes girl, eat my delicious arse hole," the Scottish star commanded. Melissa obeyed and ate her perky behind.

Not long after that, it was Karen coming again. She grabbed the blanket and bit the pillow to muffle her scream as she came like a freight train. Both girls were sweaty but far from exhausted. Melissa grabbed Karen's toy, a blue, jelly, double headed dildo. Karen was still quivering from her orgasm as Melissa shoved one end of the toy into Karen's box. Karen jumped at the assault. Once she realized what was going on, she smiled and rolled over on her back. Melissa thrust the rubber penis deeply into Karen's sex. Karen bit her lip and winked at Melissa. Melissa scissor her legs with Karen's and inserted the other end of the toy into her own vagina. She eased herself down onto it as it probed her deepest areas.

Soon both girls moaned as their clits ground against the other girl's thigh. The dildo had bottomed out inside both of them. Silently they grasped each other by the forearm and began pulling at each other. Then they both thrust their hips as they fucked the toy from both ends. Like a wet machine, they pumped away. They locked eyes and neither girl would blink. On every down thrust, their clit's would smack against together. They created a wet sloshing noise as they fucked. The dildo was slick and well lubricated with girl juice. They pounded one another with a fury. It went on for several minutes until neither girl could hold on any longer. They were pumping so fast, Karen slid right off the end of the dildo. The slick toy came shooting out of Melissa's twat with a plop and landed two feet away on the bed. The girls kept banging their pussies together as they grinded out a simultaneous orgasm. Juices squirted up from their joined crotches and splashed all over their bodies.

Both Melissa and Karen were laughing in hysterics at their comical orgasm. Once they settled down, they pressed their bodies together and kissed lovingly. Both girls were tired and sore. They made out until sleep was upon them. "What time's morning call?" Karen asked breathlessly.

"Five thirty in the morning," the show's star replied.

"Fucking hell!" the guest star responded. With that the two girls fell asleep in each other's arms, well satiated sexually and with the knowledge that they saved the world.

Epilogue...

The Supergirl show had wrapped for that particular episode. The cast and crew were exhausted and would have a few days off before shooting the next episode. For Karen Gillan, she would be catching a late flight out of Vancouver back to the UK. She was packed up and ready to go. The cast and crew were having an impromptu party. They all said their goodbyes to Karen. Melissa and Karen had a long hug. Melissa was teary eyed. "I'm going to miss you Batgirl," she sobbed.

The redhead was getting tears too. "Don't worry lass. Kevin seems to think that their might be a spin off show for me. He's going to pitch it to the network. Then we can do some cross over episodes together. Hopefully, I'll back again as the dynamic dare doll and we can save the world again," she ensured.

They hugged it out. "I sure hope so Karen," Melissa said.

Karen looked out over Melissa's shoulder and spotted Katie McGrath watching them closely. Was that a little jealousy in her eye? Karen sighed and looked Melissa square in the eyes. "Listen Melissa, promise me something. Don't let what you and Katie have go to waste. I know that you two have the right chemistry and you saw yourself what happened with her doppelganger. Just go for it, okay?" she implored Melissa. Melissa bit her lip and nodded her excitement. Karen gave her a friendly kiss on the lips and waved goodbye. She caught her taxi and left for the airport.

Melissa made her way over to the Irish woman who played Lena Luthor. The memory of fucking her doppelganger was still fresh in her mind. Katie said, "Well you two seemed to really hit it off. I think you quite fancy her and she you." Was there a tone of jealousy there?

Melissa locked eyes with Katie. They seemed to swim together in their own little world whenever they did. "True, we did get along great. I loved working with her. She's a lot of fun," Melissa confessed. That seemed to hurt Katie who began to look dejected. Melissa continued, "But, it's different than what you and I have Katie. What we have is special." She grabbed Katie's hand and held it tight.

Katie was wide eyed. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Melissa smiled. "How do I say this?... hum, oh ya. I just wanted to say that life is short and you never know when something might happen to you; Something bad happen to you. We don't want to miss out on things that we might regret later. We should seize the moment and do what we feel in our hearts because we may never get that chance again...."

Carpe Diem