On the Subject of Cock Size

Story Info
An open letter on cock size.
1.1k words
4.14
7.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an open letter on the subject of cock size.

Recently a reader commented that my stories had big cocks in them. One story was a fantasy and the size of the cock in that story is based on a real-life man I fooled around with. He is described in the story "Confessions of a Straight Man". In the story Brian had a cock that was about 7 inches long and of all the cocks I have sucked it is probably my favourite.

In the story "How I lost My Anal Cherry" (which is a true story) John has a very big cock. I describe it as around nine inches (sometimes I think it was even closer to ten). It was one of the biggest I have ever seen up close. I have seen a few others that were even bigger.

My own cock is six to six and a half inches long when fully erect (when I was a teenager I think I actually measured it once at nearly seven but I think had to really push the ruler against my pubic mound so I was effectively cheating). This just illustrates how obsessed we men are with our cock sizes. I am not immune from this but I've given it a lot of thought.

I have fooled around with many men and I've seen many cooks. Most of the cocks that have been in my mouth are my size or bigger. Yet when I research average penis size online I find that the average cock is about five to six inches long (the average length being five and a half). Apparently 90% of cocks are in that range. The other 10% fall outside of that range, either they are bigger or smaller than five to six inches. So what gives? How is it that nearly all of the cocks I have sucked were at least my size or bigger? (And often they were bigger).

Looking at all the cocks I have sucked I would be tempted to think that my cock is rather small and the average cock is seven and a half inches at least. If I were to use porno as my guide I would probably think nine or ten inches is average.

This is what I think: Men with bigger cocks feel more sure of themselves sexually and are more willing to put themselves out there and play. There are a great many unrealistic ideas that we attempt to make real. Just go on any online site and you will find many women who are looking for BBC (big black cock). Many women want to be fucked by huge cocks. Gay online sites are the same. But fantasy and reality are not the same and it is important to be aware of this.

I can share my experience and the experience of women and men I've spoken to about cock size and it is fairly interesting. First of all not all men want to be fucked by big huge cocks. I'm guessing it's because they have been and it hurt a lot.

In the story with John his cock was too big for my ass. I was surprised it fit in there at all and the fucking was very, very restrained because his cock was so big. I would have preferred that his cock was smaller because he could have really given me a good fucking. I could have felt like a little slut getting pounded. A cock close to my size would have been ideal.

When I think back to our encounter I will usually fantasize that his cock is smaller and I'm in my favorite positions to fuck a woman (bent over a couch or table, face-down-ass-up, prone bone, doggystyle). Essentially I am being used like a whore. If John had really done all that to me it would have hurt like hell and I would probably remember the encounter as a nightmare. Luckily John was kind and gentle, things that are much more important than a big cock.

I've had my cock in a few asses and I've been told that my size is good because it's not too big. I'm sure that some of you are familiar with the expression "It's not the size of the boat it's the motion in the ocean". I would also add that it's highly important who the cock is attached to.

The biggest cock I ever sucked was twelve inches. It was enormous. Unfortunately the person who went with that cock was not a particularly great person. It was a very uninteresting encounter all around and certainly not one I would ever write about. The sexual connection was zero. In the end I was more curious about his cock and, having satisfied my curiosity, the encounter ended fairly quickly. Neither one of us came. The individual who had that twelve-inch cock was quite arrogant regarding his cock and it actually worked against him as far as sexual appeal went.

I have worked as a pro dom and I have seen a lot of cocks because of this. My customers tended to have more regular-size cocks which supports my theory about men with big cocks being more comfortable putting themselves out there for sexual encounters.

I think men with average or smaller cocks learn to feel badly about themselves and are afraid of being rejected when their pants are pulled down only to reveal a cock that does not measure up to porno movie cocks. I've also met some men with extremely small cocks. I once had an encounter with a man who had a four-inch cock. I asked him if he would be willing to fuck me. I thought this guy could just go to town on my ass. He could fuck me hard, fast and deep without hurting me. He was not interested. He said he wasn't much of a man, referring to his cock size. This is the damage that porno has done to us. Too bad because a rock-hard four inches would have been nice. I would have been his ass slut for sure.

We are obsessed with bigger-is-better but that is simply not true. We make everything bigger and bigger. Corporations, buildings, serving sizes of food, steroid-filled athletes. You name it, we want it bigger. I think it's because we feel insignificant as human beings and have lost touch with what really counts.

Honestly I will take quality over quantity any day. This applies to everything. The most attractive quality I will find in a sexual partner is kindness, gentleness and sensuality. These are all characteristics that can be developed by any and all of us regardless of cock size.

I do invite any commentary on anything I've said here and anything you'd like to add. I would like to hear from both men and women.

I will also be publishing stories involving women too because there are a great many men who like to play with both sexes.