Onakura Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Paolo exclaimed, throwing his fist into the air. "We cum! Is teamwork!"

Though they were all a bit spent from their orgasms, the atmosphere in the room was very happy right now. Paolo slapped palms with as many people as he could reach, and their slightly moist and messy touches didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. Hideki's cum mixing with Izumi's squirt was a bit symbolic of what needed to happen with the club right now, especially considering they were down two members. This wasn't the time to bemoan their loss, but rather they needed to work even harder and become more tightly knit than ever.

The rest of the week was like a horny dream for Benjiro. The group chat was constantly going, and people who never contributed were now equally helpful with pictures and motivating comments and even jokes. Dick pics and pussy shots were shared with rapid fire excitement. Porn videos were posted and reacted to. Suggestions and discoveries about techniques were discussed as if they were topics of debate. The girls were asking questions about penises and testicles and semen and sperm and everything in between, while the boys were excitedly discovering things that made girls wet and horny.

Benjiro and Sakura had fallen back into their evening routine as well. After dinner, it was homework in their bedrooms, alternating one night after the next whose room they studied in. When they used Sakura's tablet to watch porn, it gave them an excuse to sit more closely to each other on the bed, so they stuck to that and their legs and arms practically touched the entire time both of them were masturbating.

Benjiro had stopped asking permission to cum on his sister as well, and was now openly jerking off onto her chest when it was his turn to cum. They still edged for as long as they could, or wanted, but when it was time to explode he aimed his cock right at her tits and she happily accepted his cum despite the incestuous ramifications. They both knew that they were attracted to each other, and if they weren't permitted to act on that attraction and interact with each other, the least they could do was fuel their masturbatory imaginations and create sexy real-life images for them to use later during class.

The only thing they couldn't do was share that particular act on the group chat. While the others would send pics of their orgasmic results, which consisted of reddened pussies and dripping cocks along with white puddles of thick cum on stomachs and various surfaces and even on mirrors, Benjiro couldn't share pictures of his semen splashed across his own sister's tits. Kira knew that this was happening but had kept their secret thus far, thankfully. It wasn't required that they share anything at all but the group chat was more lively when all participated, and Benjiro knew it was better for morale to participate as much as possible, so he was always quick to comment or thumbs-up someone's picture.

During club, full nudity was now the norm. Coach hadn't said it was a rule or anything but after Paolo's motivating cheer Monday, everyone had felt the experience was better that way, and they all openly admired each others' lewd displays instead of letting their mutual arousal be an unspoken fact. Their genitals had never been purposely hidden before but now the intimacy of their masturbation had given way to an open and exhibitionist display of proud accomplishment.

The week had flown by and two orgasms a day were had by all, and Coach confirmed with his off-day genital examinations that there was no visible injury or apparent negative effect from the extra demands. Everything was great, and the boys got to learn a bit about being a girl when two of the club members began menstruating and had to excuse themselves from a few sessions. Thankfully they still attended the club and cheered their teammates on from the sidelines, so to speak. Coach followed suit from Miss Tanaka's notes left for him in the merge and had jobs ready for them in this case, like Device Duty (holding someone's device while they fucked it, or leading rounds of toy rotation to help stimulate people to try new things) and helping develop masturbation games for them to play to keep things exciting and arousing. In the past, girls were exempt from having to show up during these times of the month, but thankfully they were all happy to be there and willing to do whatever it took to make their club succeed. It was also a good lesson to keep sex in its place, instead of making their entire existence revolve around the activity when it wasn't possible.

Friday night, Benjiro and Sakura were relaxing at the end of their week and lounging around his bedroom naked in preparation for their second orgasm, when Benjiro's phone buzzed and he got a notification from Junichiro. Sakura had been sitting cross legged next to him and browsing through porn videos when she noticed how serious he became suddenly.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He shook his head. "It's Junichiro. He just texted me."

Sakura's eyes widened. They hadn't seen either Junichiro or Aiko at school this week since the announcement had been made about their being expelled from the club. Benjiro read his friend's message eagerly, hoping that everything was okay with him.

"He says he's sorry for not following the rules," Benjiro said to his sister, "and that he and Aiko are together now. I guess that's good that something positive could come out of it."

Sakura nodded. "So I guess they're fucking then?"

The question might have seemed crude under other circumstances but for club members talking about sex was just a normal occurrence. Discussing sexual habits and behaviors that would otherwise be private and rude to talk about openly was as common as the weather.

Benjiro typed a response to Junichiro's text, asking how he was and the like. He waited for a bit of back and forth to mention anything sexual.

"He says he didn't want to tell anyone because he didn't want them to be mad, but he'd still like to know how things are going." Benjiro read through more of Junichiro's messages before explaining further. "What a rascal. He says they pretty much have anal sex non stop."

Sakura smiled and shook her head. "That's not fair. Only us virgins are supposed to be having that many orgasms."

Benjiro chuckled. It was true that, although the club members consisted entirely of virgins (unless fucking a giant dildo counted as losing your virginity), they were probably more sexually "active" than most people their age. His life was practically drenched in sex and pussy and cum. Sakura was literally, like actually literally, drenched in cum lately too.

"Hey, you wanna try cumming on my face tonight?" she offered.

He shot her a devilish look. "Are you sure you're ready for that?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "You know I'd fuck you if I could, right?"

He blinked heavily and nodded back. "Yeah. I know. Same."

She was openly rubbing her pussy now, excited just thinking about it and certainly by talking about it so blatantly. "Fuck, that's hot. I like when we talk about fucking."

Benjiro set his phone down and grabbed his cock as he sat next to her on the bed. Their legs were touching since they were sitting as close to each other as they possibly could. He could smell the scent of her skin and the musk of her pussy. Her nipples were rock hard and poking out seductively from her pert breasts that jiggled slightly as her arm moved.

"You think we'll fuck each other after graduation?" he said, his tone calm and measured despite his own excitement about the prospect.

Sakura's hand moved faster and harder now on her cunt, and she nodded with the most lustful expression he had ever seen. "Yes. Definitely."

Benjiro moaned as he started jerking his cock, sitting up from the bed and resting on his knees facing her. She stuck her chest out a bit toward him and spread her legs even wider so he could more easily see what she was doing.

"Isn't that, like...incest?" he said in a soft voice.

She grimaced a bit at the word and her expression changed to a pleading, helpless look as she nodded. "Yes. Fuck."

Together they masturbated, facing each other and staring at the other person's body and face. Sakura was obviously going to cum first, the way she was going. Her face grew more contorted and seemingly pained as her hand was a blur on her pussy. Finally she gasped and threw her head back a bit as she released a strong spurt of fluid and came all over the bed between them. Her squirt splashed across Benjiro's thighs and even his balls, causing him to groan deeply and begin spewing already despite having barely jerked off at all. The heat between them had been so intense that neither of them needed any porn at all to reach completion.

Benjiro was caught off guard by his sudden orgasm, and Sakura was caught up in her own pleasure but still noticed how she had squirted on him, but he was able to plant one foot on the floor next to the bed and aim his spurting cock toward his sister and unleash his torrent onto her. She was leaning back slightly so her face was lower than normal as she took his load across her chest and up her neck and finally two thick ropes across her face, painting a line of thick white sperm on her cheek and chin. Her mouth was open and she caught a bit on her tongue too, right as she crested over the wave of her climax.

Benjiro came as much as he possibly could like that, unleashing his load onto her naked skin and leaving her a soiled, dripping mess. She rubbed her pussy still but her movements were less desperate now as she calmed and tried not to move as he finished spewing onto her. She was careful to catch as much of his cum as she could. Finally, when his orgasm was finished and he was dripping semen onto her mattress with his last squeeze of his cock, she laid back onto the bed and basked in the feel of his warm cum all over her.

"Fuck, Sukie..." Benjiro breathed a sigh of relief. "That is fucking hot!"

"Fuck is right," she said, smiling up at him. She wanted to see what she looked like, and maybe even send a pic of herself in the group chat, but of course this had to be their little secret. "You think Kira would freak if she saw me like this, or would she be cool with it?"

Benjiro was still admiring how hot she looked like this. "You're horny for her to come over again, aren't you?"

Carefully, so as not to disturb the semen she wore, Sakura fetched her phone from her bedside table and went to text Kira right then. "I wanna cum with her again. It's hot to have someone else join us, right? I know you like her."

Benjiro used a tissue to clean himself up. "Yeah, it is. I like her a lot. I just don't want her to be uncomfortable."

Sakura didn't seem worried about that. "It was an accident, right? You didn't mean to cum all over my face and tits."

He laughed and shook his head. "Why do I get the feeling that you're jealous of Junichiro and Aiko for breaking the rules? You wanna break them just as bad."

She glanced up at him from her phone briefly. "Come on. You wanna fuck some pussy and ass just as badly as I wanna get fucked. What's wrong with admitting it? We don't have to do it just because we enjoy thinking about it."

"That's probably what they thought too," he replied, finding the thought dangerous actually. "As long as we're careful, and it's just talk, I think we're alright."

Sakura finished sending her message and set her phone down, giving her brother a serious look despite being covered with his cum. "It's not just talk though. We are going to have sex eventually. We both want it, and we'll be safe. No one will ever know, unless we want them to."

He sighed, standing in front of the bed facing her with his cock still mostly hard. "Like Kira?"

She nodded, and finally accepted the tissue box to clean herself up. "I'd send her a picture of my face right now if I could."

"Let's...just see how things go for now. Okay?"

She shrugged, but wasn't arguing that point. "I know better than to ruin a good thing. This club is the best thing we've ever done together."

Benjiro wholeheartedly agreed with that sentiment. He watched her wipe his cum off her body and then they both relaxed on her bed and watched a TV show together on her tablet. The group chat was lively though, as the others were doing their own homework and masturbating presently, so the siblings divided their time between the show, their phones, and each other. Being naked and close to her like this, on her bed even, was erotic to Benjiro and probably to Sakura as well. Their closeness was even more special because they were brother and sister.

They enjoyed spending time together in the nude and casually sexting with their teammates the rest of the night. Benjiro got hard again after seeing pics from Kira and the other girls, and Sakura was still wet from earlier but enjoyed seeing so much cock and cum, all while casually chatting about school and other things related to their lives.

"I want to fuck her so bad it hurts," Benjiro thought to himself at once point. "I hope I can hold out."

"If he climbed on top of me right now," Sakura thought to herself at one point, "and shoved his cock into me, in either hole, I'd probably melt."

Neither sibling knew how closely linked their thoughts were, and for the moment it didn't matter.

12