Once a Bully, Always a Bully… Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry." I said, still whimpering a little bit.

"And what are you sorry for?"

I improvised a speech, in hopes that he would appreciate an extra effort. "I'm sorry I said 'no' to you. I do not have the right to use those words. My body is here to serve you, and it was disrespectful for me to suggest otherwise."

"Keep going," he said.

"I appreciate that you are giving me extra time to prepare myself for your needs. I will make sure that I am ready by next week, and I am going to continue working on my behavior. I will embrace the sissy in me and learn to please you the way you deserve."

"I am good to you, aren't I?"

"You are Daddy."

"But you do understand that your body belongs to me now, right?"

"Yes Daddy, I do."

"Good," he replied in a pleased tone. "Prove it to me then, stick your ass out and place your hands against the wall."

I did as instructed. His hand rubbed over my cheeks, reminding me of the sting. Then, he worked his finger between the crack and started rubbing my hole with the tip of his finger. He lightly pinned me against the wall and started digging his finger into me. It stretched past the entrance and I could feel his finger wiggling around inside. It was awkward, but the dildo and plug I had been using were much bigger, so I was able to handle it with no problem. However, I realized that if I had just let him play with my ass in the first place, I wouldn't have had to be spanked like that. I was learning that disobedience only meant more trouble for me. In the future, I was going to do better to remember that. Whatever spell of submission he had me under was working, and in some twisted way, it felt liberating. Fighting back at him was a struggle, and giving in was scary, but the latter was clearly the better option. I accepted then and there that the best thing I could do for myself was to obey his every order.

He went to my night stand, grabbed the plug and reinserted it for me, then he spun me around towards him. "Now what do we say after Daddy takes the time to teach you a lesson?" he asked.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you for punishing me."

"You're welcome, but how does a sissy properly say thank you? If you've been paying attention, you'd know the answer to this."

I remembered that the first time he spanked me, I sucked his dick right after. So I just dropped to my knees. I didn't even have to pull it out; his cock was already hanging there in front of my face. Without being told, I just put it in my mouth and started sucking. I knew that I would have to get to work soon, so I concentrated the best I could, and my skill must've improved, because it worked. It only took a few minutes before I felt him convulsing, and he shot his thick load into my mouth. As I had been trained, I leaned my head back and showed him his load in my mouth. I smiled and gargled. He put his hand on my chin and closed my mouth, then nodded that it was okay to swallow. I gulped down the load and showed him that it was all gone.

"I'd love to say good girl to you," he responded, "but we both know you haven't been a good girl today. So you remember this lesson, and the next time I tell you I'm coming over for a quick release, just shut up and do what you're told."

"Yes Daddy, I know, and I promise I'll do better."

"That you will sissy," he replied as he finished buckling his pants. "Well then, my balls are drained and I don't have any more use for you today, so I'm heading out. You can get ready for work now."

"Yes Daddy, thank you Daddy." I said to him. And with that, he threw on his pants and went out the door. I locked the door behind him and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. My bottom was purple and completely blistered from my waist to my thighs; I could hardly see any regular flesh. Tears of shame began to run down my face. Frightened and embarrassed, I ran to my bed and hugged my pillow as I rocked back and forth crying. It was as if I were some helpless child.

I laid and pondered for a moment, but I knew I had to get ready for work, so I got out of bed again to change. I took my pajamas off, and to my surprise, my panties were soaked. I knew I hadn't ejaculated at any point, but I had clearly soiled my panties with lots of pre-cum. I thought back to him fingering me and also how it felt when I was giving him a blowjob. Just thinking about it made my penis fight the chastity device a little, and I realized that I had been feeling that sensation the entire time I was pleasing him. Something about giving up my power and submitting to him was turning me on, and I couldn't deny it any longer.

I could hardly concentrate at work that evening. I didn't know what was happening to me. The wet dream; the blood rushing in my penis when I looked at myself in the mirror; and the constant leaking of precum when I was around him or thought about serving him. I was clearly receiving some unexplainable form of pleasure from him using me. Although I couldn't figure out if it was just from him conditioning me to be his sex slave, or if I really was the person he was insisting I was.

The anxiety I had about my situation had begun to fade and reality settled in. This wasn't a phase or some short and brutal chapter of my life; this was a clear indication of my future. He had invested in me. He bought me outfits, toys, and had either brainwashed or convinced me that I was some weakling that was meant to serve him. I knew then that he was here to stay, and as much as I feared what that meant for my future, I had a new primary fear to be concerned with. The punishment I had received that morning wasn't some sensual over-the-knee spanking out of love or support. It was that of an angry, abusive father that was intolerant of any form of disobedience. The thing that scared me the most was the thought that just simply saying no and/or showing the slightest bit of hesitation was all it took for him to feel like a punishment of that magnitude was appropriate. Which indicated to me that his idea of domestic discipline was not something to be reckoned with. At that moment, I knew that If serving him on a regular basis was really going to become my future, I would need to change my attitude from simply being compliant, to becoming fully devoted. It was time to stop thinking about finding an escape, and time to start working on a way to embrace the wild situation I had gotten myself into.

To be continued...

12