Once a Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nika grinned, "I will talk to Steven. Mattie? You in?"

Matt grinned, "You may call me master, but I am a slave to your love."

Kate asked as she moved to eat out Tippy, "Can I be there too? I can be a fluffer."

The only cloud on the horizon was Tippy's interview with Wolf.

******

"Ms. Mccoy, have a seat."

"Do I need an attorney present? Mind if I record this interview?" Tippy asked setting her phone up on a small stand she had purchased just for the occasion.

"You are a lot smarter than the average working girl we interview."

"Oh? You interview many women who work at local distilleries? I wouldn't have thought there were enough of us to make a blip on the radar."

"Let's cut the crap. Mr. Jones had a lot of enemies, and we have been looking into his business associates. Were you aware that Jones took a $75K retainer from Richard Tomison and Steven Lyle to investigate whisky markets in South America? That Jones never produced any results or delivered anything of value in return?"

"I know nothing of Anthony's business dealings."

"You do know Mr. Tomison and Mr. Lyle?

"I do."

"How?"

"They are very dear friend's of mine. Richard gave me a great deal on his ex-wife's used car and Steven is a pillar of the community. I worked for him at one of his distilleries."

"Are they clients of yours?"

"Clients? How so?" Tippy made a face. "Richard and I have dated, we both love fresh seafood, we have had several dinner dates."

"Did those dinner dates include paid sexual service at a hotel?"

"Is there some law against a woman having sex with an attractive man after he wines and dines her? If there is, you haven't rounded up enough suspects. How did you meet your wife detective?"

"I'm not married." Wolf growled.

"Well then you need to pay better attention to the rules of the game."

Ms. Mccoy, we have spoken to Mr. Lyle through his attorneys, do you know where Mr. Tomison is?"

"I saw him at my graduation dinner 2 days ago, he mentioned something about taking some time to see the world we kissed goodbye and he left. Have you asked his ex-wife maybe he left word with her?"

"I can see this is going nowhere. I hate smart..."

Tippy put her finger across her lips and he caught himself before he said something on the recording he shouldn't.

"Ms. Mccoy, thank you, we are done. I wish you all the best."

"Bye."

Tippy shut off her phone and walked to the door. Wolf said, "Thank you for stopping me from saying on your recording I hate smart rich people. I am wondering why you would do that?"

"I'm not rich yet, I am just a good person. Try to find some love in your life detective."

Steven sent a limo to pick them up on Saturday around 1:00. Bret sat next to his almost naked woman and wondered how he had gotten himself into this. Matt was giddy with anticipation at one point he went down on Kate with Nika's encouragement. "Isn't he the best? But I guess you already knew that." Nika laughed.

When they got to the residence Steven offered them drinks of their choice and Tippy showed him the Wolf interview. He insisted on casting it on a large TV so everyone could see. When it was over everyone was howling and amazed at how well she did against the detective.

"Nicely done, my dear." Steven complimented her. Can I send a copy to Richard? Speaking of Richard, he was heartbroken that he was missing this, so I offered to live stream it to him, via secure satellite link."

"That is so nice." Kate said.

The new visitors got the tour but before they entered the Nika room, they all disrobed in the guest bedroom.

Steven opened the wide door and said illumination 7 and the light level rose. Everyone moved into the large room. Steven asked Bret to move the sybian between the bolts on the floor and properly angle it. Tippy and Nika had decided to switch places this time with Nika tied down on the sybian. At Nika's request tippy selected a single dildo pad and a separate foot long anal probe with bulging graduated sized bumps over its length.

Nika took the probe and some lube and stuffed all 12 inches up her bum. Then she lowered onto the sybian and Kate lashed her down. Allowing her the freedom of movement to lean forward so any of the guys could fuck her ass. They also tied a loop of cord to her braid so that her hair could be pulled from any position or distance. Tippy mounted the sex chair in a position to maximize access to her goodies.

Kate handed Tippy the power box and then collected paddles and whips handing then out to the men.

Tippy turned up the juice on Nika and then Thwack, Matt smack his woman's ass. "Thank you, Master."

"Need more, bitch?" Matt asked.

"Yes Master." Thwack. Thwack.

Steven announced, the safe word has been changed from banana and the system enhanced. The safe word is now Bukkake." Red lights flashed and low sirens screamed. "Cancel Bukkake." And the annoying noise stopped. "Carry on dear friends."

Steven handed Bret a whip and showed him how to stripe Tippy's ass. As Bret warmed up, Steven instructed him, at the end of the stroke flick your wrist. "That's it." As Tippy jumped and moaned.

"Tippy, I can't do this to you."

"More Bret, I want more." Tippy moaned. "Sweetie, I have been a very bad girl, I need to be punished. Whip me! Will it help if I make you watch me suck Steven's Dick?"

Bret groaned and swung as he watched the older man's cock slide into his woman's mouth and down her throat. After a bit he found himself thinking she is so fucking hot.

Tippy looked over at Nika to see Matt fucking her mouth while Kate slid the dildo back and forth in her ass. Tippy turned up the power to half and watched Nika frantically twerk on the sybian.

Pushing Steven back so she could talk she looked back at Bret's raging hard on and said, "Spit roast me baby while I suck Steven's cock." Bret tossed the whip to Kate and picked up a paddle before ramming his cock into Tippy's pussy. She screamed, "YES" around Steven's cock. the 2 men got into a rhythm where they both thrust into her at the same time giving her no escape from the penetration, even if she had wanted to. Finally getting into it Bret paddled her ass hard. Really hard. Tippy started bucking out a good orgasm as tears streamed down her cheeks. Everything is going to be OK she thought.

Kate pulled up a pillow in front of Nika and lying on her back she thrust her pelvis up and pulled Nika's mouth into her pussy smothering her with her dripping twat. Nika moaned and came as Matt pushed her even further forward and ass fucked her.

Bret and Steven switched places and after striping her ass, thighs and lower back, Steven stuck his cock in Tippy's hungry twitching ass hole.

They roasted her again. Tippy loved the smile on Bret's face and thought, I love you so much. She had another orgasm as Steven reached down and managed to get a thumb in her pussy and on her g-spot. When she recovered, she turned the dildo rotation up to 3/4 for Nika. Nika bucked and Kate let her up for air. Matt could feel the dildo jumping against his cock and was ready to blow. He shouted, "Kate! I need your help grab Nika's hair and pull her head up. Matt went around to Nika's face gazed lovingly into her eyes and painted her face with his load.

Bret was now in the zone and covered the love of his life's face in his cum. Steven came around her and added his load. Tippy turned the power on full for Nika as she sucked Steven hard again. Bret fucked her ass and paddled her until both cheeks were flaming red. Matt fucked Nika's ass more and held her head back. Bret was ready again and Nika begged to taste Tippy before Bret painted her face. She smiled broadly as Bret came all over her face. Steven was ready again and blew his load on Nika.

Matt eased up on her hair and just then Tippy turned the power on full. Nika's head shot back flinging semen into the air, Nika arched her back and groaned out a continual orgasm. Matt couldn't take it so he jumped up and shot his load into Tippy's face. This surprised her, the rules of engagement that she Had Nika pass to him were that he couldn't fuck her or cum on her pussy. She accepted his gift, when Matt finished, she kissed the tip of his cock and swallowed what ended up on her lips.

Nika was howling. Steven was fucking Nika's ass while Kate was striping Steven's ass. Bret was looking at semen dripping off Tippy's nose and chin and was trying to get hard again when Tippy remembered to turn down the power on Nika. The exhausted woman slumped forward and whimpered. Kate untied her and Matt gently picked her up and set her down on a foam mat.

Bret looked at Tippy and asked, "Is that it?"

"Not quite, I would like my turn on the sybian if you don't mind." With that she walked over to one of the cameras modeled her Jizz make up and mouthed 'I love you, Richard.'

On the other side of the world Richard shot a load that sailed in the air and plopped on the carpet of his hotel room.

Tippy then grabbed the controller and lowered herself on the sybian. Turning the power and rotation up to half she shivered in pleasure and said, "Bret, baby, don't tie me down just stick your cock in my ass and hold me down, don't let me up until I say banana." With that she handed him the power box, "Get ready baby, fuck me, fuck my ass."

Bret stuck it into her and started pumping as she groaned, "More. more power." Bret turned it up to 9. While he pumped her, Steven put Kate in the sex chair and paddled her and fucked her. Kate moaned and screamed.

Tippy bucked and arched her back and said. "All the way!" Bret turned the dial all the way to 10. Tippy started screaming and cumming, she panted "Keep me down baby, fuck me." Bret pushed her pelvis down, so she was completely impaled by the sybian and by him and her clit was hard against the vibrating pad. Tears were running down her face and Bret was sure she couldn't take any more. Finally, after 5 full minutes of cumming she grunted out "Ban. Ban, Banana." Bret lowered the power and Tippy screamed "Nooo." Then he pulled out and shot his last load into her face and open mouth.

She pitched over on her side on the floor and gasped for breath. Tippy, covered in cum smiled at him sweetly and said, "I have made up my mind, do you still want me?"

Bret got down on bended knee and said, "Tippy will you be my wife and the mother of my children?"

Tippy struggled to her knees and staring into his eyes said, "Yes, I do." Bret grabbed her and kissed her cum covered lips.

"Bret, I love you so much."

On the other side of the world Richard smiled but still shed a single tear.

12