Once a Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Ready countdown, engines on.
781 words
3.88
2.4k
4
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry if this posts out of order. I have a lot on my plate and due to a temporary lapse of reason, I posted ch 10 too soon.

Always a slut Ch . 9

This spring quarter was going to be Tippy's last and most stressful, at the beginning of summer she would be graduating. To accommodate the need for credit hours and a few minor required humanities classes she deferred her research until after graduation or possibly grad school.

Grad school and furthering her research was a plus in the Richard column. If she was somehow able to settle down with Richard, she could stay in the area and continue in grad school. It seemed cold but she applied her usual analytical skills to the problem. She had a mental pros and cons chart for each man. Bret was hardest to quantify, they hadn't spent quality time together in years. She was afraid to. Intimate interaction with Bret would surely have eroded her resolve and derailed her plans. That thought was both a pro and a con for Bret, she was smart enough to realize that she still loved him deeply even after the Skank Ashley business.

Her life hurtled along, there were a couple of classes on her schedule that required her to run from one to the other to make it in time. This had some aerobic benefits but wasn't fun.

The most fun she had during the quarter was her massages from Nika and Kate, her occasional dates from Richard and a few clients like him and fending off the advances of the numerous guys who hit on her in class. A typical interaction went something like this.

Jock, "What does it take for a guy to get you to go out with them?"

Tippy with a sweet smile, "An IQ of 150 or better, or a really high GPA."

This usually shut them up quickly sometimes eliciting a comment of, "Bitch."

Her best stopper response was, "I am really looking for a guy who will respect my intellect and treat me as an equal, not just a sex object or a conquest."

One particularly enjoyable conversation went like this. Joe college being a little too blunt. "What does it take to get in your panties?"

"My hour rate is $600... Pick up your jaw you look silly like that."

"Why would I pay you that amount of money for some pussy?"

"You are paying for the woman around that pussy, for my skills and imagination. Besides I am worth it."

"No way! Are you serious? You could have just told me 'No way, you aren't my type' not made up something crazy like that."

Tippy ended the exchange with, "Pity, you will never know what you are missing. Probably for the best, I would ruin you for life, no other woman you would meet could match me."

"You think an awful lot of yourself don't you."

The best was Nika and Kate pampering her. At first she used the relaxing time to work out problems in her mind, multitask several threads of ideas and make plans. Under Nika's guidance she gradually learned to turn that off and practice some mindfulness and meditation. Once or twice she fell asleep during the massage, light touch, genital stimulation and kissing always brought her around with a smile. Her sisters took such good care of her.

Between working herself mercilessly she made plans for her distillery. Unorthodox additions like an algae pond to sequester the waste CO2 from fermentation. Standard things like Solar panels on all roves and a battery power storage system. She hoped to have a facility that would be a model for other companies.

Life was hard but good. Only a couple more hurdles and a few tests and she would be on her way to the rest of her life.

Mattie was devoted to Nika, he came to visit her twice a month. Even though she had forgiven Bret, it was hard not to be a little envious of the devotion Matt showed Nika. The kind of devotion Bret had promised her. This was definitely in Bret's minus column.

The 'what ifs' were mind boggling. Whenever she got blue from over thinking things or overwork Richard was always good for a booty call, if he was in town. That was a big plus in his column. When she fell into exhausted sleep, which was most nights she would dream of the men sometimes individually but often together. Sometimes they would double penetrate her sometimes they would spit roast her. When she had one of those dreams, she was always in a good mood the next day.