Once Dead Twice Bound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opal's crying slowed and then stopped entirely. Her tense, protective, ball relaxed. She found a measure of peace on that silent tiled floor of the locker room. As I watched her face carefully transform from troubled to content, a feeling began to grow in my gut. It was satisfaction and fulfillment in a way I'd never before experienced.

This. This is what I want to do with my life. I want to help people like her get through problems like this.

My eyes began to gleam even as my lips pinched into a determined frown.

How do I go to school to do that?

The silence didn't have any answers as Tara and I waited for Opal to get some rest. Our exhausted orc unconsciously drew on our support and presence for strength, the bonds of our makeshift pack weaving us ever tighter together.

My tongue shifted around inside my mouth, exploring calcium-rich protrusions that had not been there earlier in the day.

Wait a second... Do I have tusks now?