Once (or Twice) Upon a Mattress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With series of quick hip thrusts, Bonnie was over the edge. She pulled herself away, collapsed and gasped in staccato sentences,

"I need a break.

I'm trembling.

That was hot.

My heart is racing.

And you have to come out of your underwear!"

I was more than a little ready. I lifted my head and wiped my mouth and chin with the edge of the sheet. I could breathe again! That was fun!!

Getting untangled from my head-buried position, I managed to make it to the edge of the bed. As I was slipping off my underwear I was also feeling around on the floor for my pants. I had to find that little foil package and get ready for what I just knew would come next. Bending over at the bed's edge to grab my pants resulted in a teasing slap on my bare butt from Bonnie.

"It is getting lonesome over here," Bonnie giggled. "This is uncomfortable. You suppose there is a pea under my mattress?"

"Help is on the way, my rapturous princess", I joked. "I seem to be having a problem with my armor."

I did find what I was looking for, ripped open the pouch, and rolled the snug fitting rubber all the way down. This was not my favorite thing to do, but things were moving quickly, and we had not spoken about protection or prevention...this horse had a mount, a lance, and was about to charge down the runway list to a prime target.

Bonnie must have realized what I was doing. When I crawled back on the bed, Bonnie had her legs pulled up against her bottom and eased me over between them. I leaned over her warm torso and gave her a deep kiss. Bonnie did not release the kiss but shifted her body to a position where we were perfectly aligned. As I eased myself down, Bonnie arched her hips and body upward to gently receive me. I couldn't believe how smooth and comfortable that initial penetration felt. The undulation motion that followed was much like a well-choreographed dance. Both of us responding to the sighs of pleasure and building intensity moment by moment. Our dance moved faster and faster. This was amazing! The beautiful creature beneath me was both powerful and deeply responsive.

Bonnie was the first to cry out, "Oh god I am coming, don't stop! Please wait for me! I am coming...Oh, WOW!"

With that, I increased the speed of our coitus thinking that I would be ejaculating at any moment. That moment did not come for me, but I could feel Bonnie's hot breath and could nearly hear her pounding heart. She did not cry out, but the long expulsion of breath let me know she had made it over the top. Bonnie stopped moving against my body and teasingly slipped off me. She was exhausted.

"You need another break, my princess?" I asked jokingly.

"no one told me that there was a stud in my bed. Are you sure you didn't bring the horse into bed with you?", Bonnie whispered.

"Bonnie, I must tell you. That was incredible." I said as I rolled over on my back. "I don't think I have ever felt so intimately connected, bodily or spiritually."

"We were both needy. I think I need you as much as you needed me," Bonnie responded as her breathing returned to normal. "There is one problem."

"What is that?" I asked, half expecting something like an "I don't love you anymore" response.

"Apparently there is a pea beneath my mattress, and I don't think I can do this anymore," Bonnie replied coyly.

With that, Bonnie scooted over next to me, swung her leg across me and rolled on top of me.

"I don't think this is any better," Bonnie explained. "That pea was uncomfortable, but there seems to be a petrified banana on this side," she said, as she shifted her body forward and back, providing a roadside growth rub down.

"I am so sorry, "I said sarcastically. "Maybe we could find some place to put it that might soften it up a little."

"I suppose that is worth a try," Bonnie snickered. But first, "I'm going to peal this banana. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, but this armor has got to go, Sir knight!"

Bonnie pinched the tip of the condom with one hand and grasped the full length with the other. "Voila!", she exclaimed as she slid things free. "You aren't going to get me pregnant and I'm pretty sure that neither of us have any diseases to share, right?"

This was not something I expected to happen. It was startling. If there had been any relaxation of blood flow during this intermission, that intimate contact from Bonnie's soft hands brought things to full attention.

"Right!" I said, confronting the reality of discomfort from my throbbing appendage.

Bonnie lifted herself above me and reached down to make sure the lance of one jouster met the perfect target of the other. The sensation of Bonnie maneuvering me up and down a moist crease was so much more intense without the rubber.

"If you keep this up much longer, I am going to erupt," I said, nearly begging.

"So in theatrical terms, I understand that you might be 'coming soon'? she joked.

"Yes...definitely," I tried to joke further as Bonnie gave me one last wiggle, released her hand and pushed herself to nearly full contact with my groin. The warmth of being erotically smothered on one end was soon combined with Bonnie's breasts tickling my chest and a passionate meeting of tongues.

Bonnie was in charge. She was not going to leave me unsatisfied. There was no slowly rising crescendo of a dance this time. Bonnie began moving just enough so that the combined releases from our bodies reduced the friction ever so slightly. At that point Bonnie began an aggressive and rapid-fire attack.

Everything I had ever heard about it taking much longer for a woman to achieve an orgasm went out the window. Bonnie consumed me. I had never felt the intense contractions before that I was feeling in Bonnie's torso and legs. I had been wet before from my own ejaculate, but I wasn't there yet, and I could feel a flow of warmth over my groin.

"Bonnie, I can't hold back much longer. You are driving me crazy!" I moaned. Bonnie responded by shifting to a more upright position and the increased pulse of our interaction produced audible slapping of her butt against my thighs.

Deep from within my inner being, I felt the tingling pulses of fluid rising. In rapid succession, warm spurts electrified my tip and the tightness of my lower body seemed to pump more and more intensely with the expulsion of stored-up, frustration-sized semen. It may have been the most prolonged orgasm that I had ever experienced.

Sensing that I was spent, Bonnie slowed to a gentle grind of two well lubricated tummies.

We were soaked...part passionate perspiration, part kiss-driven saliva, and a whole bunch of sexual excretions.

Bonnie rolled off to my side with a sigh. "I think the banana has melted," Bonnie joked. "Your princess is completely satisfied and spent."

"Your mattress has passed an intense inspection and I sense the complete absence of a pea or a banana...but the presence of a towel might complete the inspection process," I quipped.

A few towels later and a bit of intimate wiping of each other, neither of us had energy to do anything but sleep. If there was a happy ending to this portion of the script, it found two lovers snuggling nude atop a beach towel on a mattress that performed well...in happily-ever-after bliss.

Sometime around mid-morning, I awakened to discover I was alone in bed. The note on the pillow beside me read:

My Darling Prince,

I am off to the stage to conquer the dragons in a script.

It will be nothing like the fun we had when we both were stripped.

I love the way we loved, and it still feels nice,

Our own 'Once Upon a Mattress'...or maybe, twice.

Love,

Princess

P.S. I anticipate that additional mattress inspections may be necessary in the future. I'll reserve a space to park your steed...armor optional.

I'm quite sure that people in traffic looked in my direction and wondered why I was grinning and laughing without anyone else in the car. Life did not end the day before and I was feeling encouraged and invigorated, even if I was walking funny and my hair looked like it was a tornado victim.

When I arrived back at my place, I heard the phone ringing.

I answered the phone. It was Brenda.

"I have been worried sick overnight. I tried to call you several times and you wouldn't pick-up. I thought you might want to talk. Are you OK?" Brenda asked with a touch of panic in her voice.

"I am doing just fine. Thanks for asking. I appreciate your concern," I responded. "I can't talk right now. I must get a shower and take a nap. I'm pretty tired," I said, laughing to myself.

"OK, then. Call me sometime. I need to understand how just being friends is supposed to work," Brenda inquired.

"Sure Brenda. I'm thinking that may be awkward for both of us.

And someday, I'll tell you what all happened once...um, make that twice,

upon a mattress."

Click.

12