Once Upon A Time... A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely recovered, hearts pumping and chests heaving, Emma and Emily turned to Lily, laying her down. Emily got between Lily's legs and began to lap and finger. Emma kissed her lover, then moved down to bite on one nipple, while squeezing the other between thumb and forefinger. Lily began to writhe and make small, almost involuntary, yelps, as the two other girls worked her into a frenzy.

Emma moved to take Emily's position, easing fingers deep into Lily's lubricated body. Emily mimicked Emma's earlier face-straddling, being rewarded by the entry of Lily's active tongue into her now sopping depths. Emma's fingers became a blur, one hand thrusting in and out, the other oscillating over Lily's sensitive button. Emily found her own pleasure center and massaged it as Lily's rigid tongue pushed in and out of her.

Lily's body began to spasm uncontrollably, and Emily dismounted, lying next to the tortured girl, kissing her cheek, stroking her breasts. But Emma was relentless, pushing, pushing, pushing Lily until her back arched and a wild roar filled all their ears.

Trembling, and panting, and sticky with each other's emissions, the three girls formed a tangled bundle of limbs, with Emily at its center. And, like this, they breathed deeply, eyes closed, hearts still racing, but -- ever so slowly -- calming, returning to the normal world from the heightened realm of the senses.

👱‍♀️ 👱‍♀️ 👱‍♀️

Emily woke. She hadn't really realized that she had fallen asleep, then her orgasm had been profound, and truly satisfying. Being curled up between two warm bodies, maybe it wasn't so surprising. Opening her eyes, she saw... what?

Instead of her own face, next to her was that of a pretty, red haired girl, whose freckles outnumbered Emily's two to one. Turning, on her other slept a cute, young Latina, with black wavy hair. Emily sat up. "What the actual fuck!"

The Latina startled and also sat up. She was Emily's size, but -- she thought with a little chagrin -- rather more buxom. Emily felt understandably on edge, but -- looking at the stranger -- she began to feel at ease, almost as if the woman was giving off calming vibes. But she still had questions. "Where did Emma and Lily go? Who are you?"

The girl looked sheepish. "I'm really sorry about the deception. It was Whitney's idea, she can be pretty persuasive, it's in her genes."

Emily looked very confused. The new girl continued. "Whitney is still snoring next to you. And my name is Elena. I'm sorry, you had booked Emma and Lily, and they weren't available. And... well I guess Whitney was feeling a little frisky and..."

Emily's calmness was cracking slightly. "And you what...?"

Elena looked acutely embarrassed. "And we... kinda changed. Whitney didn't want to disappoint you and... well I think she really wanted to get laid. See, I have a boyfriend, but..."

Emily held up a hand. "Wait, rewind. You changed? What the fuck?"

Elena took a deep breath and then stood up. Emily thought her petite stature and graceful curves were a beautiful combination. Again she began to feel more at ease. Maybe Elena read her thoughts as she blushed, then started to speak. "Lily, the real Lily, tells me that it's sometimes easier to show than to tell."

Elena reached outwards with either arm, closed her eyes, and a look of intensity spread over her delicate features. Suddenly her head jerked back, as if in ecstasy, and there was a loud whoosh, followed by a slightly wet flapping.

Emily stared open mouthed, then managed to stammer. "You're an angel, an actual fucking angel."

Elena was now smiling, coyly. "Well sort of. I'm a half angel, or an angel on probation. I guess I'm trying it out, transitioning maybe."

Emily's fears had now been replaced by curiosity. "And angels can shape-shift, right?"

Elena replied. "Well not all angels, but I'm training to be an avenging angel -- don't worry, that's got nothing to do with you -- and we can morph. You know, all the better to entrap rapists, and wife beaters, and general assholes."

A thought occurred to the angel. "But I'm only part-time, I'm the receptionist at Emma's Escorts as well. It was me you spoke to first."

"And your friend... is she also....?"

Emily felt a stirring next to her. Whitney yawned and stretched, she was taller than before. Tall and toned, with the firmest, and most perfectly sculpted, mid-sized breasts that Emily had ever seen.

When she spoke, Emily recognized the second women she had talked to at the agency. "So you two are getting acquainted, how nice. Great fuck, by the way, divine you might say, or the other thing."

Whitney had deep black eyes. It was like looking into the abyss, and kinda unnerving. And, as she spoke, Whitney's sclerae also briefly turned just as black, before the regular white returned.

Feeling a little nervous, and also as if maybe she was still asleep, Emily inquired. "And you... are you an angel too?"

Whitney rolled onto her front, her ass was as close to perfect as her breasts. "Me? Well it's kinda complicated. Let's say I'm on both teams."

"Teams?" Emily felt she was getting lost.

Elena stepped in. "She's half angel, just like me. But, while my other half is human. Whitney is..."

Whitney completed Elena's sentence. "I'm the literal spawn of Satan."

"Wait, Satan is... like... your Dad?"

Whitney laughed. "Dad? No, Dad's the angel, archangel actually. It's Mom who's the Devil incarnate."

Emily felt her head spinning. "Satan's a... woman... and... had a child with an archangel? I think I need a drink."

Elena spoke again. "It must be disorienting for you. It was for me. I wasn't born like this. I was as human as you. It's just... well that's probably too long a story for now. But anyway, everything you ever heard about Heaven and Hell is wrong. Both teams, as Whitney puts it, normally get along fine. We are yin and yang, not good and evil."

Whitney's languid delivery was at variance to the information she imparted. "Yeah, each team kinda contributes something, between us, we... you know... bring balance to The Force."

This was even more astonishing to Emily. "So Jedi are real?"

Whitney's deep laugh boomed. "I was being metaphorical. No Jedi, or Sith, sorry."

She paused, and looking slightly down, cast her eyes up at Emily. "As I say, great fuck. Have we put you off round two, because I think I'd kinda like to go for round two."

If Emily had felt bathed in calmness before, looking at Whitney, who had rolled onto her side and was stroking her stomach, she felt a wave of arousal flood through her. Even in her confused state, Emily figured out that Whitney was doing something to her. But she really didn't care. Both girls were stunning in their own bodies and Emily could feel her heart pounding, her breath quickening, and her juices flowing.

"I kinda like the idea of being with you as you." As she spoke, Emily lay back, briefly kissed Whitney, then parted her labia. "Part of me seems very keen on round two as well. Do you have any, I don't know, supernatural tricks, to show a mere mortal?"

Whitney answered. "You have no idea, cutie."

Emily suddenly had a thought. "Am I, like, gonna remember this, or are you gonna do a Men In Black on me?"

Elena began to reply, but Whitney held up a hand. "That all depends. Shall we just fuck first, then we can talk about it, OK?"

Emily agreed with Whitney's sensible priorities. Then a beeping sounded. "Oh, it's the camera. The card is full. I should change it."

Whitney smiled. "I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe best if your boyfriend doesn't see this bit."

Elena held Emily's legs apart, while Whitney knelt between them. Whitney stroked her hairless mound, and muttered a couple of words that Emily didn't understand. A wicked smiled formed on Whitney's face. Emily gawped at both what sprouted from the other girl's flesh, and the size to which it extended. "Shit, that's big!"

Holding on to her new appendage, Whitney directed it downward towards Emily. "Now for that fuck, are you ready?"

Emily bit her lip and nodded. She was as ready as she ever would be.

THE END

An Angels & Demons fantasy

Endnotes

  • Just a little less dark than The Tragedy of Lailah, I guess 😊. This fantasy may be set in the Angels & Demons Universe (ADU), but it is not entirely canon. Instead it's prima facie evidence of the author falling a little too much in love with her own characters 😬.

  • I'm not going to explain yet again why demon / angel girlfriends, Emma & Lily, resemble... well... me. It's covered in multiple other ADU stories. It's also one area in which my ADU differs from Djmac1031's. Let's just say that the character, Emily, while having a stunning physical resemblance (that happens a lot round here) to a certain female author, is rather different in each of our otherwise complementary sagas.

  • Speaking of Djmac1031, as ever, my thanks for him reading as I wrote.

If you liked this tale, consider also reading my RolloJTomasi stories: A New York Fuck and While There is Hope.

12