Once Upon a Time Pt. 02

Story Info
JJ and Melissa continue to explore and bond.
22.5k words
4.51
1.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
274 Followers

I am not sure how many parts this story will have. This is a work in progress. I am currently dividing my time between different stories. I am liking where this one is going. I hope you do as well. All sex depicted involves consenting adults over the age of 18. No animals were harmed in the production of this story. I hope you enjoy the story. Sorry for the delays in publishing part 2. This part picks up where Part 1 ends.

One upon a time - Part 2

Wednesday June 12, 2019, 0530

We both awaken about the same time. We untangle our interwoven limbs mixed with bed sheets. My morning wood is proudly at attention. Melissa kisses me then kisses my throbbing cock. It involuntarily flexes at the contact.

She giggles and says, "That looks painful, let me take care of it for you".

She throws a leg over me and straddles my hips. She moves her crotch up and down, riding my painfully hard dick. She stimulates herself grinding down so that her clit rubs along my shaft. It isn't long before she is wet and lubricated enough for sex. She moans and reaches down and kisses me. I hold her in place so that I can attack her breasts with my lips and mouth.

She moans even louder when I nibble and bite on her nipples. I smile knowing that she loves nipple stimulation. She raises her hips and guides my cock into her warm velvet love canal. She grinds her hips onto mine, the movement drives me crazy. I reach up and give her breast manual attention and pinch her nipples. She moans with pleasure and starts to raise and lower herself on my rock-hard cock. She grabs my arms while adjusting her position so that her feet are flat on the mattress. She is now able to use her legs instead of just a rocking motion to stroke my cock with her pussy. She is smiling from ear to ear while bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Oh yeah baby. Take it. Take all of me. Ride me like you rode Coke the other day."

I raise my hips trying to drive my dick into her even further. She is starting to tire and slows down slightly, while I am becoming more and more aroused. I grab her hips and drive my dick into her as far as I can while rolling both of over into the missionary position. I can stay inside her and start to pound into her. She grunts each time I bottom out. Her hands are on my back, and she begins to scratch and claw on my back as her arousal increases to match mine.

I move her legs over my shoulders giving me a better angle on her G spot while allowing better penetrations as well. She feels the difference and immediately begins to grunt louder "Ungh, Ungh, Ungh."

Then she begins to talk between grunts "Ungh, Oh, Ungh, daddy Ungh, that, Ungh, feels, Ungh, so, Ungh, damn, Ungh, good, Ungh, don't, Ungh, stop."

I almost laugh, but I need to focus on the business at hand. I feel my orgasm growing. I know I can't last long. Looking down into her eyes and concentrating on her pussy gripping my shaft, coaxing my orgasm closer and closer. Feeling the cum building in my balls. My shaft flexes and I start to unload rope after rope into her eager vagina. When the first rope splashes against her cervix it triggers her orgasm, and she clutches at me. She grinds her mons against my pubic bone further stimulating the contact between us.

After the spasms of orgasm fade, I look down at her and say, "Good morning lover."

She whispers back, "Good morning lover! WOW. I love starting each day with you. An orgasm is the perfect start to the day."

We get out of bed and clean up a little. Get dressed and go feed the chickens. We do a quick check for eggs and find 4. The sky is light enough to do a stroll through the garden looking for anything that is obviously ready to pick. There are a couple of tomatoes but nothing else that is crying out to be picked. We add them to the egg boxes and the veggies that we are taking to market. We make sure the veggies are sorted and none have gone bad. I go get my canopy out of the shop and load it and the veggies and the eggs into the truck. I secure a tarp over the back end of the truck, and we take off to the farmer's market. She sits on the bench seat next to me. I like that she sits next to me.

"We'll get breakfast at the market," I say. "There are a couple of stands that make breakfast and a few more that do baked goods. There is one lady that makes the best caramel pecan cinnamon rolls. If she is there today, Then I want to be sure and get one of those."

"Are the places assigned at the market or is it a first come first served deal?" she asks. I tell her,

"It is a first come first served, but people try to stay in or near the same spot. It makes it easier on the customers to find what they are looking for. After we get the canopy and table set up, you go wander around and get us something to eat. I'll tend to any early customers." She nods in agreement and looks over at me. I look over and say "What?"

She says, "Another first. I have never sold anything at a farmer's market."

"Well, I hope you have a good time today. It can be a long day, I tell her. Typically, it is busy in the morning and slows way down in the afternoon. With as much produce as we have, I hope we run into people that are looking to can and not just buy for groceries. Whatever we don't sell, I need to can in the next couple of days. I know. I know. That will be another first. I can't believe they didn't teach all this in college."

The farmer's market is at the county fairgrounds. There is plenty of room in the main parking area. There are plenty of people here already many of the vendors are arriving and getting set up. Then there are the early birds. I mean crack of dawn early birds believing the early worm get the bird or something like that. They want the choice of the produce or whatever they came for and being the first ensures they get it. I pull into the spot I normally occupy.

Sam and Helen are right behind me and pull in next to me. They are an older couple with a small farm on the opposite side of town from me. They have vegetables from time to time. Mainly they sell chickens, quail, pheasant, rabbits, and goats. When everyone is out of the trucks, I introduce Melissa to Sam and Helen. Sam helps me set up my canopy and table, and I returned the favor and help him get his set up. I connected my tarp to the backside of the canopy enlarging the shaded area. I have a bushel of tomatoes, a bushel of green beans, and a bushel of black-eyed peas. My okra is just starting to come in and same with my squash. I have less than half a bushel of each. Then there are the eggs. I have just a little less than 250 eggs. Hopefully the people today are in an egg buying mood.

I give Melissa some money and ask her to go find some breakfast. Helen goes with her. Sam asks about Melissa. "I don't think I have ever seen you bring anyone to the farmer's market. Is she the one?"

I smile and say, "It's new. We are just getting to know each other. So far, we seem to be getting along pretty good. She is easy on the eyes. She listens and learns fast. She is willing to work around the farm. Red and Roscoe sure seem to like her."

Sam said, "Well if the dogs like her she can't be all bad."

"They follow her around like they are her dogs. They sit on each side of her when she sits. I barely rate a sniff anymore." I whined.

Sam laughs and says, "Hell if I didn't know better, I'd say you were jealous." We laugh and finish getting set up. A couple of early shoppers came by and asked about prices.

A female early shopper came by and asks, "Can I get a price break if I take the whole bushel?"

I quote her, "$60 for a whole bushel either tomatoes, green beans, or black-eyed peas. Or $2 a pound selling it by the pound. Eggs are $3 a dozen." 'I should probably make some signs,' I thought.

Helen and Melissa show up with breakfast. Scrambled eggs, biscuits, and gravy, with sausage links and some condiment size containers of salsa. She also has a couple of bottles of water to wash it down. We eat our breakfast in peace and enjoy the home-made food. It is tasty. Melissa did find the lady with the caramel pecan cinnamon rolls and we both eat on it for dessert. I remember my idea about pricing signs and mentioned it to Melissa.

She nods and says, "I will make some for next week."

The lady that asked about the vegetables earlier came back by. She says, "I have looked all around the market and your tomatoes look better and fresher than anyone else's. I need to put up spaghetti sauce and chili sauce and tomatoes. Given the opportunity, I want to put up some tomato juice as well."

I tell her, "My tomatoes are just starting to come in. I should have a few bushels again next week."

She smiles and says, "I will see you next week as well then." She is pulling a folding cart with her. "I will take all of your tomatoes, please."

"Excellent!" I say. I load all my tomatoes into her cart. She hands me three crisp $20 bills. "Thank you," I say.

She replies, "See you next week."

After that it was a steady stream of people I dozen or two eggs here and there. A pound or two of beans or peas here and there. By noon we had sold most of the veggies. We had sold about half of our eggs. I had pocketed about $130 today so far; not too bad.

Sam and Helen had done pretty good and by noon they had enough and were calling it a day. I helped Sam load some of the cages back into his truck and take down his canopy. I asked Sam "Would you be interested making a trade?"

"What kind of trade?" he replied.

I said, "I shot three nice hogs the other night. I am interested if you would like to trade some hog meat for some rabbit meat?"

"You want a straight up trade pound for pound?" he asked.

"Whatever you think is fair Sam. I know that I like the taste of rabbit and you seem to bring rabbits every week. I'll try to remember to bring some breakfast sausage next week and let you taste it. You don't have to answer right now, think about it, and talk it over with Helen."

I shook Sam's hand and hugged Helen. She whispered in my ear, "She's a keeper. She's a lucky woman." When we broke the hug, she winked at me. I smiled and wished them safe travels and that I would see them here next week.

I asked Melissa, "What did you think of Helen?" Melissa smiled, and said, "She is a sweetheart. Very talkative. She thinks the world of you. She told me if she was 40 years younger, she would already have you treed."

I laughed and said, "I had no idea. Sam might have something to say about that."

She continued, "Most of the people I have met think highly of you. You should give yourself more credit." A couple of more hours went by, and the crowds were thinning.

"Before we leave, go walk around and see what every else is selling. Take some notes. It's quickly slowing down. I can handle anyone that comes up. I'll load up what we got left and let's head home. What do you think?" I asked.

"I'm game for whatever. If you think it is time to load up, then let's do it daddy."

We hop off the tailgate. She starts to walk away, and I start loading the eggs and the remaining veggies into the bed of the truck. I see a man walking in my direction. He is walking straight toward me, and he has a purpose in his stride. I stop loading to see what this guy wants.

The man comes over and says, "You look like you are calling it a day."

I nod, and say, "Yes, it is starting to get warm, and the crowds are thinning out."

"Can I look at what you have left?"

"Sure," I move around the truck bed pulling back the tarp to let him see.

"I thought you might have some tomatoes."

"I did, but I had a woman come by first thing and took everything I had."

He shook his head and said, "I'll give you $100 for everything you have left."

"Deal. Where are you parked?"

He said, "Stay here and I'll go get my truck." He turned around and left.

He was back in less than five minutes. He pulled in next to me and we load everything into boxes and then into his truck. He gave me $100 dollars in mixed bills. We shook hands and he took off. I waited for Melissa sitting on the tailgate. I had my boxes, the tarp, the table, and canopy loaded when she arrived. I smiled at Melissa, and she smiled back.

I said, "That doesn't happen very often. I don't usually go home empty handed."

We closed the tailgate and headed home. She is telling me all about what other people were selling, veggies, honey, breads of all kinds, small animals, a couple of vendors had freezers and were selling meat. There was one vendor selling jellies.

She looked at me and said, "JJ I don't want to pry, and you can tell me its none of my business and I'll never ask again. You must have more money than eggs and veggies. You just don't seem to be scraping by."

"No," I said, "I am not just scraping by. The veggies and eggs pay for themselves. I pull in about $1000 a month in the summertime. In the fall I sell a handful of cattle and that usually brings in $4-5000. I write technical papers and test out equipment for some of America's largest defense contractors like General Dynamics, Rockwell, Honeywell, etc. I also specialize in technical reviews for small arms manufactures. I have contracts that can pay 6 figures. I have been very fortunate in my investments. I am financially secure, and money is not a worry. Especially living my current modest lifestyle. I don't believe in flash, and I prefer that people don't know my situation."

"You just don't seem to worry about money, is all. Do you travel much? When was the last time you went away from the farm for any length of time?"

"I might travel if I had someone to travel with." I say. "It is hard to just walk away from a farm. I guess I could hire someone to look after things when I was away. I have not really thought about it."

She says, "I love the farm, but I want to travel around some. I don't care about going outside the US, maybe a cruise, but I would like to see America."

"Ok," I said, "I will commit to 2 weeks maybe longer depending on the time of year to travel around the U.S. From a farmers perspective fall, when the crops quit or if we can find people we trust, we can do other times. Maybe set up a spot for a travel trailer and have someone camp out here and look over things for a couple of weeks."

"I like that idea," she says. "I look forward to traveling with you."

When we get home, Red and Roscoe are glad to see us. Tail wags all around and sniffing all the smells from the farmer's market. They take off following Melissa straight into the house. I put the tarp, the table, and the canopy in the shop and then head to the house. I have a huge cookie jar in the kitchen that I use to keep mad money in. I counted all the monies for today and proclaimed, "$230." I added it to the money already in the jar. I went to my office trying to catch up on my technical consulting stuff.

Melissa knocked on the door and poked her head in. "I hate to interrupt, but are you getting hungry? It's a little after 6."

"I am sorry, I got lost in my work. Now that you mention it, I am starving. Let me get to a stopping point and I'll fix us something to eat."

She said, "You have cooked every meal. I can cook, I know where stuff is. Let me cook for you, please."

"OK, I'll be there in a minute. Just give me a yell if you need or can't find something."

She winks and leaves. I walk into the kitchen about 20 minutes later, she is stirring something on the stove. I walk up behind her, kiss her neck, and wrap my arms around her giving her a hug from the back.

She turns around and kisses me on the lips. "Have I told you today that I love you?" She nods her head. "Do you feel loved and appreciated?" She nods her head again.

I kiss her again and we are beginning to get aroused. She breaks the kiss. "Look mister, if you don't stop distracting the cook, dinner is going to burn. Go over there and help, chop some veggies and make a salad."

She made Salisbury steak served over rice. We had salad and some wine with dinner.

She asked, "What is the deal with the cookie jar."

I explain, "That is my mad money. I use it for anything and everything."

She said, "You know there is quite a bit of money in there. I was curious and counted it. There is almost $3500 in there."

"WOW, I say. "I had no idea there was that much money in there. I hardly ever take any out. I take $50 or $100 out here and there. Most of the time I just put whatever I have in my pockets in there. Mainly egg and veggie money."

She asks, "Can I use some of it for stuff around the house."

"Yes, Melissa, you have my heart. This is your home too. You can have use of anything here. All you have to do is ask if there is anything that you want or need."

"I thought you would feel that way, but I wanted to ask first. Everyone has a quirk about something, I didn't want to overstep," she said.

"I understand, thank you for asking. Our relationship is only a few days old, and we haven't figured everything out yet. If you overstep, I'll let you know, and I expect the same from you. If I overstep, then let me know. Communication is key. I believe in talking through all disagreements no matter how small, and not letting them fester into something bigger. Many times, in a disagreement two or three layers below the surface is the real reason for the disagreement. It would have been nothing at all if the people had resolved it to begin with. If you want, we can set up a time and talk about what is bothering us. From leaving the bathroom seat up to using the last of the cereal, whatever is bother us. Hopefully that way nothing festers, and problems don't grow," I said. "I'll get off my soap box."

"I think that is a great idea. I propose Sunday at seven. Instead of the be-witching hour, it will be the we-bitching hour," she said.

"Ok, then the we-bitching hour it is. I'll put a notebook so that you can make notes of problems, so we don't forget to talk about them. One of those composition notebooks. I'll put it by the cookie jar."

We finished dinner and cleaned up the table and kitchen. It was time to gather eggs before we totally lost the light. We collect 26 eggs. Our egg numbers are down. They usually go down during the molt. We clean the eggs up and put them in the egg fridge. There are quite a few feathers in the pen. I will need to rake the feathers and clean the pen soon. We got our evening drinks and headed out to the patio.

"Melissa, I don't want to pry, but I am curious about your family. Do you have anyone that you talk to on a regular basis? Someone that if you didn't call would be worried about you? I haven't even seen a phone in your hand and in today's social media invested society that is kind of strange."

She turns it around back on me. "I could say the same thing about you. Except for the calls to Rick, and looking for the clinic the other day, I haven't seen a phone in your hand. But to answer your question, my brother and I are cordial but not close. If I needed a favor, I could ask him. My mom and I are not close. When her and my father broke up and I found out the reasons why and we had a big fight. We haven't been close since. My brother is 4 years older. My mom and dad split right after I left home for college. My dad was crushed over the split up. He was looking forward to retirement and traveling with mom. Mom got scared of being old and needed to see if she still was attractive to men. Dad has withdrawn from me and my brother. He says he loves us, but we are a painful reminder. He has remarried and seems happy. I hope someday that our relationship improves."

"I can see that is a painful topic and I won't bring it up again," I said.

She says, "You needed to know. I hope it doesn't affect us."

"Baby as far as I am concerned it is you and me against the world. I've got your back. I am a one-woman man, and I don't want anyone else in our business. My story is I have a brother that I am close to. He is two years younger than me and lives over in Texas. My dad was an alcoholic. I say was because he died in a one vehicle accident right after I left home for the navy. He was abusive to my mother and used to take his anger out on her and me and my brother. One evening, he came home drunk and angry. He started in on mom, I was sick and tired of it, and I told him no more. This was going to be a fight and a half, so I led him out of the house."

HOG57head
HOG57head
274 Followers