All Comments on 'Once You Go White'

by whatdreamsmaycome

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was hysterical!

Skewered, and wiggling. This was the perfect antidote to the moronic drivel that has been pumped into this category lately. I have never laughed so much. George and Martha Washington? Seriously? Ane you worked it in so that I didn't notice for a while. The skinny little dick flopping around, the pink panties. You are a riot, guy. Stood the racists on their heads. This is the second story I read. The other one was by Todd172, and it was a top story. This is just as great in it's own way. Thanks for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hahaha

I see what you did there. Nice. Glad you came back to give us a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That ought to stir up the nest.

You got the cuckies, the BBC shitheads, and nearly everyone else. Another winner from WDMC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope Nope Nope

I quit after the second paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks ...fun read:)

I think you hit the nail on the head! Well done:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@nope

Too bad you quit. You didn't get that this was all a spoof? God, some people have no sense of humor! Great satire.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
On target

WDMC, you but this one out of the park. Shove it right back down the IR.posting trolla throats. Perfect satire that most of the annoyingmous won't even understand. They will call it racist crap just because you turned the tables on them. BWC, married black pussy, I'm laughing my ass off. Cuckolding a black man with a redheaded white boy, oh my! George and Martha Washington. You are so bad, but yet so good. I live it! Do it again, it hurts so good.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 5 years ago
Wow ! Pinch me , I must be dreaming !

Stories from the reclusive but brilliant WDMC and Todd172 in one morning ! WTF ???

And even a couple more that are usually non-cuck authors ! Be still my beating heart !

I bet hubbyhw ( or whatever that freaks name is ) is chafed something fierce around his cock cage after reading this one ! Lmfao.

WDMC thanks for attacking these tired old tropes head on ! Lol . Stereotypes are so 1900's !

And as for this White Guy , I'm perfectly fine with what the God's of genetics gave to me . ( except for one kinda important one , but that's not applicable here ! Lol )

5 *'s and wishes of more postings from you !

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
What A Send-Up!

LMAO! Thanks for a good laugh this morning!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!

Count me among those who loved how you snuck in "George and Martha Washington"!

Minor niggle: She may not have humiliated him with comments about his dick, but making him eat mac and cheese while she and Michael eat the "delicious manicotti" that George had made? Sharing the manicotti would have been a generous gesture!

Five stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stir them up!

The shower vs grower thing would make for an interesting study. I can range from looking pretty small to fairly impressive depending on the circumstances. If it's cold or I'm exercising it tries to go into hiding, but relaxed, comfortable, and dry I can hang with the best. Does seem like black dudes are in show mode most of the time. Maybe that's a porn misconception?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Racist Pieces of Shit

There's how you fucked up racist white minds work.

BBC + white wife = horrible story.

BWC + black wife = great story.

...best thing for you assholes to do would be to puck both your eyes out.

Anona Moss

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Simply

Hilarious!!!

Fun stuff and an easy 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
White cock rules in one LW story!

It appears this writer has already grown tired of the IR writers making an obvious and concerted effort to bring their brand of kink to LW. I have no idea why they are, but it is apparent they have collaborated to post here, although their purpose is far less obvious. Penpal dude posted 24 stories in IR and suddenly dipped his black wick into LW today. It must be part of the humiliation kink they have.

This story was funny as hell. WDMC is a dude with a wicked sense of humor. We get so many stories pandering to stereotypes, why not an anti-stereotype story? IR readers love stories of black bulls with big cocks breeding and eventually possessing white women that simply cannot resist the huge black cock. They have to leave husband, family, friends, their job, and their home town but they must have black cock. That works over and over in IR, so it will never change. LW has its own formulas and the IR guys are trying to gain traction for their kink.

Fantasy is better when it seems slightly plausible. This story was dead on. Superior white cock drives the dark lady in this story crazy, but that's no surprise, is it? We had some Moors wander through Sherwood Forest a few years back and the ladies became quite enamored with white British cocks and the men that possessed them.

We Brits are well known for having faithful wives and cocks second only to Colombians in length and girth. We tolerate no hanky-panky from the wife and will gladly pound any mate foolish enough to touch a British housewife, if we are not too knackered! We make the wives keep their knickers up, never take them dogging, never allow strangers to bang them on the bonnet in car parks or public loos, and insist on dental hygiene! There has not been one case of a British wife straying thus far this century!

5 *s and 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny

Probably should have been in Humor and Satire ( and would have had a higher score). 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deliciously wicked.

You are brilliant. Nothing else to be said. Your ability to plant tongue-in-cheek is second to none.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Anona Moss

You obviously didn't get the satirical intent here!

I'm sure that WDMC doesn't approve of what Martha did any more than if Martha was a white wife cucking her husband with a BBC.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
It's Fun

to see an author stick their thumb in the eye of expectations, especially when they are doing so while lampooning ridiculous, cliched tropes.

Excellent job. This is one of those stories where the author should wear a low score as a badge of honor.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
re: Anona Moss

Why didn't you use your real ID (hubbyhw,Sbrooks103y or Impo_25)?

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Hilarious

Finally, the truth about white guys :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This will become THE definative story about BBC

Except that it's about BWC. I'll never see one of those shitty BBC stories again without thinking about this one and laughing. Great job.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 5 years ago
What they all said.

Hilarious. Glad you're back. Skewer those tropes! Are you *sure* you aren't Jonathan Swift or GBS or maybe Evelyn Waugh on one of his grumpy mornings? There's just one problem. Where the heck are they going to find "similar stories?"

GA

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I like the cut of your jib

I'm glad you've submitted another story. What a pleasant surprise.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Also ...

"big white cock" in the tags racked me up.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
This satire is good and funny...

This satire is good and funny...and placed in the right place...4*

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
A brave attempt at an impossible task

WMDC is the magician who has penned such masterpieces as 'The Bull' and 'The Observer'. If anybody was going to successfully take the mickey out of the BBC story theme it would be WMDC. No other Literotica contributor has the breadth of story-telling ability and creativity that this author has displayed so many times.

But it didn't work.

The whole idea of the BBC is so much a parody on itself, that it is beyond further parody. Even including the reference to the "married black pussy" vs whether the rest of me is or isn't also married (my favourite LW bugbear) couldn't save it for me.

There are some things that are just so ludicrous that they defy caricature.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of a reverse troll

But you can't get too caught up in the nonsense posted on a fictional porn site. If you want to understand reality, spend a few years in the men's locker room and you'll understand reality. This story has nothing to do with what is real and what is fantasy.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
@Annie "Reverse Troll."

May be exactly that. AMerryman noted that there has been a flood of formerly IR racists flooding LW with their postings. It does appear to be arranged. A reverse troll was very much in order. I don't think the story made any claims to "reality." I didn't see that, at any rate. It is a parody of the caricatures perpetuated by the racists. The one thing hate cannot tolerate is laughter. I will always remember this when I see some story featuring some ridiculous BBC idiocy and laugh.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Meh

Kim— err, I mean, WDMC has written one excellent satire (Corporate Whores) so far, and one oddly out of place serious drama, but I feel the others have widely missed the mark. I get what she was trying to do here, but it’s another example of ham-fisted satire that just isn’t funny.

Satire should be subtle and witty. There was nothing subtle or witty about this one. She took the old, worn, trope about BBC’s and reversed the races. Yawn. And, as with many of her satires (the Cock Cage story as the prime example), she repeated herself so many times it quickly became monotonous.

The narrator likes big white cocks. Not skinny black cocks. White guys have big cocks. Black guys don’t. She only likes the big white ones. Skinny black ones do nothing for her. On and on and on. Like a Saturday Night Live skit that takes one gag and wears the hell out of it for fifteen minutes, draining it of all humor.

But hey, people seem to like being clubbed over the head with one unfunny joke repeated ad nauseum. So carry on!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Certainly makes a change

and it's certainly pissed somebody off.

So which ID's on Literotica proclaim their colour within their ID name and why?

Two I can think of are: "Weakwhitewimp" and "Destroywhiteboys" (Just when I thought there couldn't be anything more blatant on this site I saw this ID) Oh gosh so why do we get these names unchallenged here? In each case there is the blatant agenda of destroying any male confidence for the white guy generally. Over and over again the white woman "goes black" and gets off on further humiliating white guy; so here is one for the team, I suppose, The story is just a mirror image of innumerable ones going the other way, with the opposite colours painted in. So long as one realises that then it's just a laugh anyway.

So why have a name that proclaims a colour anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hilarious. Loved it.

Where you been? We've missed your stories. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bwaa Haa ha.....

That was great! Funny as hell!

I have another saying, "Once you go white, you always go back to the light." That’s hilarious! The one I’ve heard the most is "Once you go white, nothing else will be right."

Good job! I really needed this laugh today.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
SwingerJoe

"Satire should be subtle and witty."

I couldn't agree with this more. A perfect example would be the 'father of satirical writing', Johnathan Swift. His "A Modest Proposal" where he advocated that Irish parents sell their children to the wealthy as food was the very model of subtlety.

Either that or SJ is talking out of his ass.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Joe

Don't you really think that WDMC was merely trying write his satirical piece in the same vein that the IR fetish authors use to continuously club us over the head with their trash? The constant bbc bull(shit) takes married white wife(pussy) from wimpy white huband/cuck is the same formula used in every story. The only change is the size of th bbc( around 12" > <)in each story. The cheating white tries it once, is totally smitten, and the husband submits, willingly or not, to submission to the bull(shit). I think that WDMC points out in the only way possible, the total silliness of the IR genre. These stories belong in IR even though the author can post wherever they wish. Led by the race baiter, hubby, more authors each day attempt to troll LW with IR stories. I think that WDMC 's new story, and the excellent The Bull are gentle little needles toward he IR crowd.I would not be at all surprised to see darker anti IR stories begin to appear here.Civility is dead, will humor be.next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Satire should be subtle and witty."

My extremely intelligent humanities professor took points off our papers....especially when we used the words 'should' and 'ought'. It's sloppy thinking. If you need to make your points by telling people your conclusion is correct because you conclusion is correct....well...that's pretty lame.

I hated his 20 or so point reduction words at the time, but it made us better writers, and better at pushing our thoughts.....thoughtfully rather than...forcefully.

PS good satire! I lol'd. But I'm not adverse to more BWC material. I might just copy paste BBC/blonde bimbo stories and race swap...maybe edit out bad spelling and grammar. might be worth a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hysterical funny

You are my hero, WDMC. When this guy puts words on the screen i know I'm in for a ride. The ability he has to change fears, write humor, horror, romance, he's the total package. Of course Schwinga doesn't like it. He can only laugh at his own jokes. Those pathetic things you call satire are shit.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
A Multitalented Author

Whether it's sarcastic, serious, humor, or pathos this author has a gift. He certainly provides some diversity to the LW genre. I hope he continues to contribute.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinabout 5 years ago
I gave this story 5 stars a while back but never commented

Now I like it even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great approach

Loved your story. The dialog of the woman made her very real. It pointed out that human beings come in all shapes, colours an sizes. In NZ if you are brown/black you can say anything you like and it is "cultural". If you are white it is raciest. Thank you for this story Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Back UP!

As an "Average White guy" I can say that my best time with a woman was with a hot-blooded Trinidadian (Trinny) but her daddy wouldn't have a white man in his family, anywhere, so I 'settled' for a (hot) skinny white girl... 45 years ago! She's not so skinny these days, but still hot!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another read

Taking a trip through WDMC again. This.is another gem. Perfect as written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Story But...

It sounds like it was written by a white man. The use of words like "pecker" and "cock" ring false.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Love the reverse handling funny

Good story enjoyed

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Who cares

Who cares whether it was written by a white man or not, it's a role reversal and funny as heck.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
Actually voted on this one.

Downwards.

I get it, it's just a humorous reversal, but that means nothing to me.

It seems to me that this BBC thing is an American phenomenon. Not being American, I hardly come across it in the real world.

My country is a melting pot of cultures just like the US. Yes, there are problems, and there is bigotry, you'll find that everywhere.

But in the main, we just don't seem to obsess over it. Even the UK seems worse than here.

So taking that relevance away from the story, because it just doesn't matter to me, leaves a story about the kind of lives I detest.

There really is no respect there, even if it's a game.

Hubby preparing a good meal, to then have to eat mac and cheese because he hasn't prepared enough for the bwc's surprise visit?

Donning a toy cage that he could remove but doesn't until she gives the ok?

No, not ok.

It's the same shallow relationship you read of here over and over, regardless of the actors.

Oh well. I know it was meant to show another perspective, and who knows, there may be truth in those stats, I don't know and I don't care... but for me the whole thing fell flat.

On to another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Aw, You Could Have

Just posted this in Interracial as well as LW, maybe humor? It would have been interesting if it was in all three just to compare scores. Maybe you could pass this on to the JAV industry, they don't seem to allow the white boys in there. The reasoning behind writing the story was almost as good the the story itself. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Haha very good

Love the satire, sure riled up some racists. Probably the same left wing racists who are now out rioting over the myth of black oppression. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

It's kind of funny how many people got worked up over this great, little,

I've of satire. The bbc myth is strong.in LW, and a.joke.in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know why I read this, but I agree with the author. I find that every LW story that mentions race, whether it's black or white or Chinese or whatever, tends to end up being a boring waste of time.

Those stories rank right up (or down) there with the stories that have this Adonis type guy with a 15 inch cock that's 4 inches in diameter and how his woman takes it all the way down her gullet.

I think all of these stories are written by teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to be angry to see a black women with white guy but now understand in south africa most of us black guys are poor so white guys are rich so many of us i giving away wifes to have sex with white guys it is not about pines even thou mune is small but the way to success in south africa via a white cock it has become a privilege for a black father to have daughter that date a white man so we end up bieng cuckold for fanicial benefit or to stay on the jobs my mother was a domestic worker for a white family in pinetown they fuck her i mean whole family fuck my mother but today she owned a butchery and a supermarket through this white family so we have just embrace that white man are superior in many ways than blacks

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

"All those white hos in the stories talk about "black seed," and "black cum," all the time. They must be seriously fucked up. What, is it rotten, spoiled, dyed or something?" Classic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Size does matter

Ask any western woman. And I don't mean cock size. I mean the size of your bank account. Just look at all those goofy looking billionaires married to super models. You think it's their ability to play video games?

And anon 8/24/18 re: racist

Are you saying that it's racist for a white man to have sex with a black woman? But not a black man with a white woman? Or are you saying it's racist to suggest there are white men with large dicks too? Or are you just grasping at straws because this story didn't play into your cuck humiliation fantasies? I always laugh at those childish "BBC bull" stories. The more someone plays the "big man", the more insecure they seem. Like little boys feeding their egos, desperate for someone, anyone, to think they are significant in any way. They're funny, because the bull is so insecure, that he needs to beat up a little guy and take his woman to feel like a man. But it's always a wimpy guy. The bull never is man enough to face someone equal in size, because he feels inferior. And even then, the little guy is the winner, because it takes someone twice his size to beat him. That says that the "bull" feels he is only able to defeat the weakest wimp he can find.

Like people that scream "racist" to every opinion that differs from their tiny perspective. Most people aren't racist, they just don't give a shit! And usually the people that shout the loudest are covering their own prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She knows a bwc is better then any little dicked black guys,she needs to come sit on my 20 bwc for a nigjt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For some of the commenters below just check out the scientific information online for penis sizes. The average is 5.5 inches. About 3/4 inch longer for black men. The size distributions for white and black (and other ethnicities) are all sharply peaked. 8 inches is less than 0.5%. 12 inches is basically a myth a d incredibly rare. Some porns stars have surgery that gives them another inch but at the cost of certain erection dynamis. The legend Peter North is 8 inches. The tropes is dumb but pervasive in modern society.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I swear, the only people who care about cock size are white dudes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The average penis length overall is 5.5 inches. The average for black men is just under 6.5 inches. Some other ethnicities are closer to five inches for penis length. It isn't only about length. It is about volume. You can find a penis calculator online to figure out our percentile. Aside from the averages, regardless of ethnicity, penis length and girth, both have rapidly decreasing frequency as one moves away from the averages (small relative standard deviation). Most "hung" porrn stars are about 8 inches. For example Peter North is 8 inches. Lex Steele is 9.5 inches but that is post surgery and his erection shows that it is not all natural. Yes there are mutants like John Holmes but he was 10 inches not bone pressed. Thr inflation of dick size in porn industry and on this site om erotic stories is laughable. The current record holder me dude in Kazakhstan or somewhere like that at 13.5 inches. My point is that if someone like John Holmes was considered a freak (ignore the exaggerated claims), then the 12 inch dongs on this site are just pure fantasy. 8 inches is already in the top fraction of the top 1%. So yeah virtually every story with a black bull who is 11 inches or longer is worthy of a chuckle and suspension of disbelief. Most women wouldn't like anything over 8 inches anyways. And even if a person is average technique can make up for an inch or so in length. But on the other hand a guy packing a thin 4.5 inch dick is at a real disadvantage to a guy packing a think 7.5 inch dick.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Buster needs to read this one. It might help his obsession with the magical Jamal.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHopeabout 1 year ago

I loved the satire. The BBC trope has become tiresome. Hell, the massive 12” cock trope of any color is tiresome. As has been pointed out, in reality, the ends of the bell curve on cock size aren’t really far apart.

However, I do get the draw of the IR genre. I’m a white guy and I do find myself attracted more to black women and darker skinned Indian (from India) women. Why? No idea, just how I’m wired I guess. I enjoy a well written romance story that depicts that kind of relationship forming. All I wish for is that the inane cock size aspect so familiar in these stories slowly disappears. The obsession of the cock by male writers seems so strange to me.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT11 months ago

Hilarious. I loved it..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good satire. Yes, the BBC is a fetish based on a myth created by the porn industry, as is the alleged special sexual prowess of black men. The fact is that among educated, intelligent black women there's a definite interest in White men, not because their cocks are any different in size, but because they are more likely to have a career, more education, good impulse control, better health, much lower rates of stds, and no arrest record or drug habits. They also don't have stupid names like "D'Quan" or "Jamal". Yes, there are black men who are great catches, but they are few, and the competition for them is intense. The other black women on this site know what I'm talking about.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I see some dumbfuck has posted bullshit about cock sizes below claiming blacks are bigger. No source, let alone a reputable source,is cited.

A randomized study with a sample size of 15,000 published in the peer reviewed British Journal of Urology found the average length is 5.17", 5.97" is the 90th percentile, the average circumference is under 5", and there is statistically NO white/black cock size difference.

Only faggots and guys who can't distinguish between porn and reality obsess about cock size.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't know if black cocks are bigger, but after the white woman, the black man is the most fetish-sized creature on the planet?

Why?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not sure what the post of this story wss besides some parody on bbc cuck stories. Feel bad for George. He should dump his wife.

And there is little evidence that black penises are substantially larger. Check out studies on the Internet. Check out which country has the largest penis size on average (not in Africa btw). Ethnic differences are not that large. American black and Northern European whites have about thr exact same penis length and girth in terms of averages and standard deviations.

The porn shoots pick out and select for the largest penises. They are rare. Come from all over the country, even the world. Lexington Steele may look huge using camera angles and other tricks but even with his surgery to cut the underneath tendon, he is 9.5 inches. Mandingo is 10 inches. Peter North a fat 8 inches. And ok John Holmes was a freak at over 10 inches.

Nor does length correlate much with girth. And in porn, some penises are fake with extensions, etc. Also not the "monster" cocks that can't stay fully erect. Either fake or they have plumbing problems. Besides over 6 inches puts you into the Goldlilocks territory (six inches to eight inches) for most women.

How long do you think the average vaginal tract is for a woman? Check out where your wife's cervix is with your fingers. Unless you really genuinely unlucky or have stubby fingers, you should be able to softly rub it. You don't have to be hung to touch ia cervix with your penis head, just be above average and have a clue how to get in as deep as you can. And many woman don't like their cervix rammed anyways.

So yeah a hung 10 inch "stud" is leaving 2-3 inches outside the vagina anyways. Ok different for anal or oral. But how many married woman look forward to taking a long pipe in their ass or can even deepthroat a six inch penis? Seriously research penis size. If you are to 6 to 8 inches, and you have trouble getting your partner off regularly, don't blame it on the equipment.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OK so the wife is a cock-craving slut but the husband is on board with it so if it works for them, hey who am I to judge? It's not cheating if they're both OK with it. They just have different needs. He is simply physically incapable of giving her the one thing the really needs sexually and this is the compromise. Not something I could personally do, but everybody's different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous