All Comments on 'Once You Swap Black Ch. 03'

by ghost_reader

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stories like this are so easy to score. You don't need to read them, simply go to the end and click one star, only because there are no negative ratings.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Right up until sissy wimp hubby got STD's and was never heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. With the right Blackman I would love to have him control her and I. Me sucking him to get him hard and being pushed out of the way as he stretches and fills her pussy. So hot to have him own her in front of me and telling me to clean her up when he’s done.

seittitgibseittitgib11 months ago

Wonderful ending! Rare to see stories like this ending well, loved all 3 parts!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the story but I’m not a fan of the whole humiliation kink.. I would have loved it more if they would have just developed into a loving trio.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ve read a few of your stories. Your content is really good. Your work shows excellent creativity and imagination. However, I do think your writing would really benefit from a good editor. In my opinion, sometimes your sentence structure adversely affects the flow the piece.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117088 months ago

Destiny not making another apperance is such a bummer.

3/4 for the whole story. Glad it had a happy ending tho. Score would've been lower if the ending was him losing Amy, or him just becoming yet another cuck. I also want to point out that theres a glaring difference between not really having a choice (it was either be his prison girlfriend, or raped and brutally beaten) and consensual cheating. The fact that it was used as a plot point to make it OK for Amy to cheat on him was pretty gross. I was expecting Amy to tell him that she understood why he did what he had to do, regardless of if he ended up enjoying the experience or not. But no. Shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous