Once You Swap Black Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was not enough and soon he flipped me under him and I noticed my ass wasn't ready for him either. He used lube but it was tight and I winced and moaned hard. Little worried still about what would Amy think of me but not able to stop myself from doing it.

After Xavier had used my ass relentlessly we fell asleep. In the morning the smell of fresh coffee was in the air and Amy had prepared a wonderful breakfast for all of us. When I met her eyes I was in shame but she smiled radiantly and giggled about how we were in a new kind of situation. She hugged me and whispered into my ear how I sure gave it to him thoroughly in the night. She had heard us.

Pushing her hand into my robe she could feel my cock hardening. When Xavier arrived at the kitchen there was a small moment where it seemed no one knew how to say good morning. I wanted to hug him and maybe even thank him for the night with a kiss. And I could see them sharing some glances at each other and it felt that if I had not been there they may have shared a hug or a kiss also.

There was no confirmation of it yet but somehow I was getting more certain something was going on between them. The clear evidence was missing and they had not yet told me but the way they communicated and acted around each other was such that they must have been having sex during the three months.

We ate breakfast catching up with all the million small things we hadn't shared yesterday. I told Xavier about Mickey the Stick and he told me I had a kind heart. Amy also complimented me that it had been the right thing to do.

It was a weekend and we didn't have to work so they asked me what I would like to do. With a grin, I told them that being 3 months without sex was such a drag that I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. They laughed and after breakfast, Amy joined me in the shower and we made love there.

Even though I had joked about the sex we did go out also. After prison one does want to roam free and Xavier showed us his working place and we got an active membership to the gym for me.

"And what now? Whose turn would it be this time?" Amy teased me when we returned home. Xavier chuckled at that and I noticed he was not yet his normal self. He was not the type of person to wait for others to make up the decisions. But as it was all new to him he somehow was holding himself back. Maybe out of courtesy. I could see it in his eyes that if we would have been alone he would have bent me over the kitchen table and really shown his dominance over me. But we weren't.

"Well, I was thinking that do I have to choose at all? Maybe there would be enough room for all three of us in the master bedroom tonight?" I presented my idea. They checked at each other and it was not the look of two people jumping into the sack for the first time. They agreed with me and it was settled.

In the threesome, there were lots of uncertain and new things like where to start and who was doing what but at least I thoroughly enjoyed learning these things together with them. Amy and Xavier kept me in the center of their attention. They did touch each other briefly every now and then but mostly they made it so that it was all about me.

One more hint of their relationship was Amy's behavior when Xavier lost his pants. Amy did look at his cock and bit her lower lip but did not say a thing. And that beast was such that anyone seeing it for the first time would have commented on it. Even more, if she learned for the first time that her boyfriend was able to take a log like that into his ass. In my mind, I could imagine how Amy would have gasped and laughed at such a huge tool. But that had happened sometime earlier. When I was not around.

So I was between them kissing Amy and my ass was rubbed by Xavier's strong hands. Xavier entered his lubed finger into my butt and I moaned into Amy's mouth. She pulled me on top of her and her pussy welcomed my cock. Xavier followed me. Getting on top of the pile.

I fucked Amy and little by little Xavier was fucking me. It was a strange thing to stare Amy in the eyes as my boyfriend was in my ass at the same time. But I loved it. With every thrust Xavier's true nature took over and pretty soon it was like he was fucking both of us. My cock made its penetration to Amy's pussy in unison with Xavier's deep pushes. When he withdrew his cock mine also escaped from Amy.

All three of us were moaning and Amy maybe most. She was really heating up for us.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, boys, fuck me." addressing us both and referring to the fact she could feel Xavier's pushes through my body. Needless to say, our orgasms were awesome.

In the end, Xavier retired to his own room and Amy asked me to sleep with her that night. I happily agreed as I had wanted to stay there in any case. And my ass couldn't have taken single more round of Xavier's cock. In the post-sex bliss, I cuddled and talked with Amy.

"So what did you like about our new friend's body? Quite a man, huh?" I asked her as casually as I could trying to guide our discussion into Xavier and her.

"Mm-hh" she replied with her eyes closed. I was spooning her and was not going to let her away with that.

"Did you like him? Did you see his cock?" I continued.

Amy turned to me and opened her eyes. Hesitantly she asked me if I was sure I wanted to ask her that. Both of us remembered a similar discussion about Booker and how that had led to an awful incident.

Without a doubt, I confirmed to her I would like to know. Then I went even further describing to her in detail how it turned me on tremendously to think of the two of them. How I actually had masturbated in the prison visualizing them having sex here without me. I confessed that one of my biggest turn-ons would be seeing them as I had seen Booker and her. Having sex without me and not knowing I was watching.

She smiled and kissed me saying,

"Well if that's the case we'll see how it goes. And what comes to his body what is there not to like? The man is like a greek statue and his cock is huge."

"Oh, you like big black cock then as much as I do." I was falling into our playful sex scenes. Stroking her labia with my hand.

"Yes, oh yes. He is gorgeous. You better not leave your poor girlfriend alone with that man for a minute. He would most probably want to fuck me with his BBC and I am not sure at all if I can resist."

Turning her back to me she pushed her ass to my cock and I fucked her one more time in the spoon position. If we hadn't done it so many times already we may have invited Xavier back but now we just slept all the way to the morning.

I was the last to wake up and when I found them I was clearly interrupting their conversation. Amy even took a step back as she had been awfully close to him. Cheerfully they both wished me a good morning. We talked about our threesome and I thanked them for giving me such a thorough fucking that there was no way a single person could have done the same.

The mood was joyful and they confirmed it had been good. But then Amy surprised at least me and told us that it would be only for special occasions. That she would prefer if we would settle for one-to-one encounters. At least for a while. She didn't explain herself too much but we agreed anyway.

And there were a lot of those one-to-one occasions. They both were very sex-positive and active persons so I had to work double time to keep them happy. And with our work shifts crossing, there were plenty of opportunities to be alone with both of them separately.

Amy knew about my cuckolding fetish and Xavier had never held himself back on that topic so quite often that was part of the sex we had. Xavier could go on fucking me in doggy style talking about Amy,

"Did you see her tight pants when she left to work? Swaying her ass. She's teasing me. She wants me to put her on her fours and fuck her just like this." then he gave me some particularly powerful strokes punishing my ass. And I moaned back,

"On no. Please, you can't fuck my girl. She will be addicted to your BBC. Please don't do it."

I made it clear it was all just a play but a fun one. And he knew it,

"You don't get to decide it. And neither does she. I will slap her ass and bend her over and her nature will take over. She wants to give her pussy to the bigger man. Maybe you and I will fight for it. The one winning gets to fuck the girl."

And with Amy, similar things were going on. It was like some sort of prolonged play on some crazy cuckold theatre.

I could say for example,

"You know he wants to fuck you with his big black cock. To make you his woman".

And her reply would go,

"How do you know he hasn't already done that? Maybe I tasted a little different just the other day when you went down on me. We did have the time before you returned. What do you think? Did it happen? And if it did, do you think I moaned louder for him than I do for you? Maybe he and I have made you a cuckold already. Go ahead, punish your girl's pussy with your smaller dick!"

Both of them made me fuck like a madman. They were pushing my buttons and they knew about it. They were getting more and more daring also. Often I thought that I saw a glimpse of how Xavier patted her ass when going by her. And sometimes when I arrived at the room they looked like they had just been all over each other. Amy looked guilty as hell and Xavier grinned arrogantly and most often even pushed me around a bit.

Once he made Amy leave and then pushed me onto my knees. I could see his fly was already open and when he took his somewhat erect cock out it was glistening and wet. I sucked it anyway. If not with more intensity because of it.

One other night when I came home late Xavier was in his bathrobe having a beer. And when I found Amy she was already in bed. Passed out but on her back with her legs open and no blanket. I could see her naked body and shaven pussy. Her hair was a mess and when I focused my eyes on her other boob I saw there just may have been a small hickey there. After I had removed most of my clothes I tried to study her snatch a little closer but she turned away. She told me she was too tired. I tried to put my hand in her pussy but she slapped it away grimacing that she had said not tonight.

This made me incredibly horny and I returned to Xavier with a hard cock.

"Oh, she was asleep, was she?" Xavier asked. Thinking something amusing, maybe a some sort of a private joke. He could see my cock pointing out in my underwear and took a sip from his beer. Sitting in his favorite chair he told me to get on my knees in front of him. He opened his legs and his bathrobe smiling like some prince of a foreign nation. The fat black snake was there between his legs glistening with sperm and other juices. Neither of us said a word and I took him to my mouth fully aware I was sucking the combined remains of my girlfriend's and Xavier's sexual liaison.

There I blew him for a long time and jacked off my own penis. When he came in my mouth he stroked my hair and looked down at me and said "Good Girl."

The next evening I had to run some errands after work and when I arrived I couldn't find either of them. But approaching my bedroom it became evident they were home. I could hear Amy's screams from afar and basically already knew what was going on. Sneaking in on my tiptoes I saw the door was open.

The view took me back in time. Sideways to me, Xavier was hammering her from behind so hard it was hard to believe her frame could take it. Amy had clearly been making notes with Booker because she was flying in mid-air as Xavier was holding him up. And Xavier looked bigger than Booker in every sense.

I was staring at them at the door mouth hanging open. Amy was giving all she got into it,

"Oh fuck. You fuck me so good baby. Give it to me. I love your big black cock. It's so much bigger than my boyfriend's."

Dropping all my clothes I took every single detail in and was rock hard. Basically, only Destiny was missing and I had to stroke myself but that didn't spoil the experience. Or maybe it was even enhancing it. When Destiny had been there I had been able to hold on to some illusion of being a man but now I was just a wanker at the door. Looking at my beautiful girlfriend enjoying BBC in our own house and in our own bed.

There was a lump in my throat that I could not swallow. Still, I knew I had probably never been so excited. Finally, they noticed me and instead of welcoming me Xavier barked,

"What the hell are you doing here? Can't you see I and Amy are busy? Close the door and go wank yourself into the next room. You can push your ear to the wall if you want but nothing more!"

Amy was moaning ever so loudly and even making more high-pitched moans in approval for his man's aggressiveness on me.

"Go on darling. We don't need you or your little cock here now," she said sounding like she would have liked to add something but Xavier's powerful fucking changed her words into screams of lust.

Hastily I ran away but had forgotten to close the door. Xavier yelled at me to come back and do as I was told and close the door. Only after that, I went to the next room and listened to them to fuck for hours.

I was wondering how long could they go at it when finally Amy arrived. She sat next to me and gently asked if they had done it right. Was it like I had expected? Did I enjoy it? Kissing her I told her it had been everything I had hoped for and the turmoil of feelings had nearly overpowered me. It had been almost unbearable but in the end very good. I had stroked myself three orgasms during the night. She smiled and stroked my hair.

"There is one more thing left," she said standing up. She pushed me on my knees in front of her on the floor and then guided my head to her crotch. Almost like a man would do it she pushed her hips forward to meet my face. My mouth found her pussylips. White sperm was oozing out between them. Our eyes were locked together and I lapped her with my tongue like I was a hound drinking water from its cup.

After that Xavier finally could settle into his natural role. He basically decided most of the time who was fucking who and when and where. I was like his sidekick or some sort of beta male in our small pack. Amy could still ask things from him but even she had to ask. Never demand. If I made the mistake of requesting something or making a move on Amy without his approval he would not let it pass.

The first time he spanked me for touching Amy's butt in the kitchen had been very arousing. And even Amy admitted it had somehow turned her on seeing Xavier punishing me like that. She begged for him to fuck her right after the spanking was over. He made me to hold both of her hands as a support person would while he fucked her from behind.

On other occasions she was the support person but not for me. Her job was to hold my asscheeks apart holding me open for him and cheering him on to rail my ass harder.

We learned there were some very pleasurable things that could be done only in a threesome. It was not that uncommon for Xavier to make me suck his balls or lick her clit while being under Amy in a 69 position. And sometimes when he fucked me from behind as Amy was relentlessly sucking my cock it felt like the whole nether region of my body was on fire. They could make me explode like I had never exploded before.

Destiny is someone I have never met again but it happened so that one day I did run into Booker. He was sitting in a cafeteria with a very slutty looking red-haired white girl. I went to say hi to him and after the normal greetings, I apologized for my assault on him. He was in a good mood and told me to forget about it. He also told me he understood now where he had gone wrong. And how he knew I had been drunk and not thinking it through before jumping into the action.

"That was quite a swing," he said and showed his girlfriend the scar on his cheek with his finger. The scar made him look even more handsome. As the redhead caressed his cheek and the scar I noticed she had a wedding ring on but I did not mention anything about it. That was Booker being Booker.

The young boy from the prison bus is now some sort of public figure. After he had served his sentence he became a civil activist demanding that the government should pay more attention to the sexual abuse happening in the prisons all over the country. His agenda was good and if he was in our town I, Xavier, and Amy most often participated in his rallies and fundraising occasions. Sometimes I wonder what Mickey "the Stick" is thinking about his part in saving that boy but him I never saw again.

Someone wrote in the Literotica writers' guidance section that one should never end a story with "They lived happily ever after." so I won't write that down here but it is not that far from the truth.

12