One Afternoon in a Video Meeting

Story Info
We supported frontline workers. And got our rocks off.
2.1k words
4.06
17.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl, go to portrait!" said Valerie. "All we can see is your head!"

I rolled my eyes, and not just because I was stroking my prick. Valerie's declaration had put her in Speaker View, and she's very nice to see naked, but I had really been grooving on Mandy. Though she wasn't aroused yet, Mandy had jammed fingers into her quim, and her pert breasts wobbled as her spine undulated. I took my left hand away from my balls long enough to get the view back on Mandy.

"I don't want to see any more of Carl," grumbled Ted—whom I didn't want to see, but Speaker View dutifully showed me Ted, frontlighted to show the sweat on his muscles.

Before I could get rid of him, Valerie returned as she retorted, "Not the point! Nobody gets to watch everything without showing everything!" Okay, if we're going to get hectored by Valerie, I could make the best of it. She was almost on her back, I guess with her legs up on either side of her phone or whatever, her labia looking juicy. Her thighs blocked the view of her almost-flattened breasts, but I could treat this like a POV porn. I started to build a fantasy of her inviting me in there and, maybe, not giving me instructions.

"Carl, change the view, or turn the phone," said Val. "Haven't you ever done this?"

"Don't answer," I blurted, hoping to avoid a glimpse of Carl's man-boobs. "Just do it." I then had to see my naked self, jerking.

"Some asshole might hack this and broadcast it everywhere," Val continued, and reclaimed my screen. A nail-polished fingertip rotating on her clitoris. "So we all have to take the same risk." She shook her head to get the straight black hair away from her eyes.

"I've secured it, Val," said Rob, sounding put-upon, or maybe feeling the effects of his jacking. I was given the view, like it or not, of Rob in landscape, lying on his side on a sofa. He knew more about the tech than the rest of us, but hadn't paid as much attention to the production. With more backlighting than frontlighting, a nude African American doesn't present a lot of detail.

I took both hands away from my junk and sat up more, so I could revise View Properties. With my own image altered, I heard Penny moan, "Noooo, Frank, come back, I want to see!" I was too busy to look at her, and she was gone almost at once, because George said, "Me Too!" It was easier to ignore the glimpse of our friend who enjoyed bi-teasing. Maybe, before the lockdown, he hadn't just teased.

Finally, I got what I wanted: Side-by-side on the big-screen, full portrait nude images of Mandy, Val, Michelle, and Penny, pleasuring themselves. Speech would now trigger only a small alert box at the upper right. I resumed my previous position and got my hands back to softened dick and drooped nuts. "Yay!" I heard from Penny, who took a hand away from a breast to signal a thumb-to-forefinger OK.

Val stopped yammering at Carl, so that must have been dealt with, and I didn't care. I was now getting myself into a virtual fivesome. Truth to tell, I was less interested in Penny than the others, and I thought Rosita was hotter than Penny. But Penny wanted to see me, I guess, and while me putting her on my screen did nothing for her, I kinda wanted to see how, um, things progressed. Penny might watch me most of the time. The other women might not watch me at all. So, love the one you're with, I guess. And I didn't have to know about George.

"This is so cool," Michelle murmured, dark eyes wide. She had a middle finger in each nether hole, advancing and withdrawing. "Seeing you all freaking out. You're not just nice people to talk to in a bar. You're my fucktoys!"

Much laughter.

Someone, I think Jerry, sang, "Will the circle jerk be unbroken?"

Much more laughter, including from me.

"Remember the rules," said Valerie, now short of breath, her vulva jerking closer to her camera. "No dildos."

From a few people at once: "We know, Val!"

"And we know about who pays the most," said Rob (I think). The first person to orgasm would donate $200 to a local charity that sends meals to frontline workers. The second, $180, and so on. Those of us with dicks had snarked about whether the others would hide their orgasms. That was as far as the grumbling went, we all had jobs that we could work on from home. And no kids to home-school.

So it was a surprise when, a couple minutes later, Penny's head rolled back, face and curly locks out of view. Her torso heaved and bobbed, big breasts topped by clearly hardened nipples. "Oh yeah!" she yelled, "Babybaby! Yeah!" She grabbed a breast, her other hand almost squashing her vulva. Her head jerked forward and her mouth clamped on the nipple. She stared hard at the camera. Her crotch shuddered, and she squirted through her fingers. Some of it hit the camera. She said something like "Urrrhuuurr!"

"Do we have a loser?" asked Jerry (I think.)

"No," Penny gasped, her smile partly visible through the blur. After a few ragged breaths she said, "I'm a winner. That was so worth two hundred!"

There were a few cheers, but the moan undercurrent was getting louder. My other 'lovers' now had closed eyes and open mouths. The closed eyes seemed to make the whole group-self-grope irrelevant for them, now.

"What got you there, Penny?" asked Rosita (I think), with a laugh.

"All of you, of course," Penny said, giggling. She winked.

Now I wondered if I might, uh, have a situation, going forward, seeing as how I was now looking only at her blurred image while boosting the stroke rate on my beet-red putz.

"What's getting us there," wheezed Ted, "is two months without body contact."

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" wailed George. He grunted a few times, then said haltingly, "I'm in for a hundred eighty!"

And I wondered if I had another situation. But this didn't kill my buzz. For a few seconds I peered at what I could see of Penny, thinking that she sure is a nice person, as far as I knew, and if the weight below her rib cage isn't ideal, well, maybe that's just my problem, and if she's healthy—

Rob howled, and his voice got gravelly as it wound down.

—and she's okay with herself, who am I to judge? I never knew she was interested, that kind of interested, but I don't think any of these women—

"So great," huffed Rob. "The full two hundred from me."

—were all that interested in me, and I had definitely dropped hints to Mandy—

"Uh, yeah, me too," said George, subdued.

—though I think Val flirted with me once, but it was hard to tell in the middle of her political rant—

I came, spine jolting. My shlong has good throw-weight. At least five thick spurts went straight up, while I hooted, and drool flew off my lips. All the trunk muscles clenched. I kept pumping, squeezing the balls, and maybe three smaller spurts followed. My brain felt fried, in a really good way. Finally my hands went limp, and my cock eased to flexible.

Penny applauded and yelled "Yayyyyy!" Maybe she stomped her feet. She was looking right at the camera, leaning close.

She could have been looking at anyone. But what else was there to cheer for, right then?

"Michelle popped fourth, then Frank," said Rob.

Michelle licked a finger, body slack. "If you say so," she said slowly.

I slump-sat there in a splatter of semen, watching Mandy and Val work over their bodies, hands blurring in the video's limited resolution. Penny's image was now an empty chair.

I'd always wanted to bang Mandy. If the mood were right, and stayed that way, I could get really turned on to Val and want the same. But as I watched them, my prick continued to relax, and my eyes drifted to the empty view, past even the smirking, sleek Michelle, who toweled herself and kept watching. (I definitely enjoyed having Michelle in the fivesome, but I figured she was out of my league. Still, fantasy...)

Penny's view suddenly went blank. In a few seconds the view resumed, with no blur. Penny returned to her chair, holding a paper towel and now wearing running shorts, still nude from the waist up.

My prick flexed a little.

Trying to stay a part of the group, I said, "Two hundred from me too. Thanks a bunch Rob, you cost me eighty bucks."

"Yay peer pressure!" he declared.

There had been more sounds of climax during this. Now Val yelled, and rolled on her side, her legs knocking her phone to the floor.

"Told you so, Val!" Carl trumpeted with glee. "Get a tripod for your phone!"

The most laughter yet, and some applause.

As Val got up and found her phone, Michelle started getting dressed. Rob asked around on when everyone else came. It didn't matter, because we were all guilted into the full two hundred, but Rob is a stat freak. Like this would be published somewhere?

Mandy took her hands out of her lap and sat up straight. "Sorry, I'm just not getting it today. Okay if I kick in a hundred?" She smoothed her center-parted blond hair and leaned forward, probably to get a hand to screen controls.

Huskily, Val said "Sure," perhaps the most reasonable moment we've ever experienced with her. With her phone back where it was, Val looked unsteady on her feet, and flopped into her chair. After a breath, she got a huge, toothy smile. Her taut torso gleamed with sweat.

Michelle said "Bye-bye, fucktoys," and logged off. A quarter of my screen now showed nothing.

"Wait," said Rob, "you've got to go to the donation site."

"I'll remind her later," said Val. She raised an eyebrow. "Everybody have a good time?"

General agreement. Mandy said, "Silly, but fun." I wondered if I could ever do anything for her if she couldn't do it for herself.

"When'll we do this again?" asked Ted. "I've still got stimulus-check money."

"Good point," said Val. "Anybody up for vibrators, and zapping each other?"

"Me me me!" said George.

"I'll look into the details," said Rob quickly, probably expecting Val to assign him that task.

So ended the 'formal' meeting. A few people conversed, raggedly because of the time delay. During a talkover, I think there was a reference to 'Master of My Domain.' Some people got dressed, and the 'participants' number dropped.

I brought Penny to full-screen. I don't think of myself as a fan of big-breasts, but I had started enjoying hers.

She was putting on a t-shirt when I heard Jerry say, "Hey Penny," and then sing, "Who do you love, now?"

With a smile she said, "Oh, everybody." She winked again. And I found myself enjoying the sight of her face, and curly auburn hair, and lively eyes.

Then she logged off.

Now I hoped that I did have a situation. And not with George.

I waited for the rest of the women to stop being naked, or visible, and then I logged off and started cleaning up.

In a while, I went to the donation site. I didn't want Valerie to yell at me, so in the form's field for 'Contributing Organization' I typed 'none,' and for 'Fundraising Event' I typed 'online game with friends.' When the confirmation reply arrived, I copied it to everyone.

Later, hoping I wasn't going too far, I texted Penny: FRANKY SAYS THANKY FOR HANKY PANKY.

In a while, she countered with an e-mail: I bet you say that to all the naked women who masturbate for you. I already thanked you, and if Jerry caught on, I don't care. Anyway, you're welcome. And if the lockdown ever ends, you'll be welcome then, too.

I was smiling and red-faced for a while, and made myself wait about ten minutes before e-mailing, We could always set up a two-person donation challenge.

Her next e-mail showed me what my situation was, and how I should think and act within it: Definitely. I really like the way you, ah, donate. It'd be nice, though, if you'd try to lose a few pounds. I am concerned only about your health, of course.

She closed with a winking smile emoji. I sent back a toothy grin emoji and left it at that.