One and Done?

Story Info
Sasha has never been very adventurous, will Roman change it?
2k words
4.13
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha has always been a pretty shy girl when it came to sex. She has had sex before of course but as far as exploring her sexuality with other people and trying things other than just plain vanilla sex, she always got nervous and shy and just couldn't do it.

Roman was very experienced when it came to sex. He was older than Sasha, she was 21 and he was 20 years her elder.

Roman found her online through an ad she posted looking for a casual encounter. Sasha hadn't had sex in a while and wanted to break the drought she was having in her sex life. The easiest way she figured to do that was to post an ad and just hook up with someone once.

Sasha went to Roman's place after only a couple days of talking through text messages. She figured they would probably talk a little and then go to his bed and do their thing and then she could swing by fast food on her way home so she could eat and go straight to bed.

When she walked in, Roman walked up to her, pushed her against the wall and immediately shoved his tongue down her throat. Sasha gasped, surprised by his force and hunger. Their tongues danced around rhythmically in each other's mouths before Roman broke the kiss.

He led her to his living room and had her sit on the couch.

"What's the wildest thing you've ever done sexually?" He asked.

"I, uh, I had sex in my car one time with my high school boyfriend." Sasha's face turned red from embarrassment because she hadn't really had a "wild" sex life thus far in her life.

"I see, well I would like to change that if you'll allow me?"

"Change that? How would you like to change that? What do you want to do?" Sasha was getting nervous because she didn't really know Roman so she definitely didn't know what he was capable of.

"I would like to show you my private room, if you don't like what you see, you are welcome to leave. Just promise me this, if what you see makes you even the slightest bit curious, stay."

His voice, Sasha couldn't help but melt when she heard his voice. He had the smoothest way of talking and before she knew it, she found herself nodding and following Roman to his private room.

Roman put the key in the lock and turned it, Sasha heard the click and he turned the knob. "Now remember what I said before we go in, if any bit of it makes you even the slightest bit curious, stay. I would love to show you a thing or two."

He opened the door and led her into the room. Upon first inspection the room seemed fairly normal, there was a bed in the middle, a chest at the end of the bed, a cabinet on one wall and a chest of drawers on another. Then she looked to the wall the door was located on and she saw every kind of whip, crop, and flogger imaginable. Her mouth dropped and she was unsure what to say.

He took her hand and told her that she need not worry about that stuff because that would only be used if she wanted him to use it.

"So, what? Are you into BDSM or something?"

"Or something, I'm a dominant but I don't want to get into that right now. There will be plenty of time for us to discuss that matter later."

"Later? I thought this was a one time thing? We met on casual encounters, that normally means have sex and never speak to each other again." Sasha was shocked that Roman intended to see her more than once.

"That was my intention but things change. I want you. I want to have you more than once. Your innocence is a really big turn on for me, see?" Roman took her hand and placed it on the front of his blue jeans. Through them she could feel his cock, already hard and pulsing.

"I..." Sasha didn't know what to say, she found herself curious to know what the rest of the room may be hiding but also afraid of it as well.

"Just say yes, I will show you things you've never imagined before and if I ever do something you don't like or if at any time you want to stop, all you have to do is say 'vanilla'. Once the safe word is spoken, I will stop and you will be free to go. If you say yes, that is you giving me your consent but know, consent can be revoked at any time by you saying that word."

"Uh, I, umm, yes." Sasha's stomach fluttered in excitement as to what may come next.

That was all Roman needed before he was leading her to the bed. He told her to get completely undressed and lay on the bed in the middle. Once she was on the bed, he pulled out restraints from what seemed to be out of nowhere. He tied one wrist to the top corner and went to her feet, he attached the restraint to her ankle and then to the bottom corner of the bed. Sasha's pussy became wet in anticipation. She had read about this kind of stuff but of course had never lived it before. Roman moved to the other side of the bed and repeated what he did to her other ankle and wrist on this side as well.

Roman climbed on the bed between her spread legs and admired her body laying there vulnerable and waiting for his touch. Her breasts were lovely and very large. Sasha prided herself on her huge tits, her triple D bust seemed to get attention from a lot of guys and she loved that attention.

Roman turned his attention to her pussy. He kneeled down and spread her lips with one hand. "You have a beautiful pussy." That statement made Sasha blush and made her pussy even wetter. He took the other hand and rubbed on her pretty little slit, she was already soaked and he hadn't even done anything to her yet. Slowly he took one finger and slipped it into her waiting hole.

Sasha let out a slight moan. "You're already wet baby. Let's see just how wet you can get." Roman started thrusting his finger in and out of her pussy, then slipped in a second one. Sasha started bucking her hips, wishing it was Romans cock inside of her instead of his fingers.

All of a sudden, he stopped and removed his fingers. Roman got off the bed, stood up, and walked to the cabinet in the room. He opened the doors and Sasha could see all kinds of toys, from dildos and vibrators, to butt plugs and nipple clamps. Her eyes widened with the realization of exactly what all she may have in store for her.

Roman grabbed a small butt plug and small dildo. He then made his way back to the bed. "Do you have any objections to me playing with your ass?"

"I've, uh, only done anal once and I liked it pretty well."

"I need a more direct answer than that baby, yes or no, can I play with your ass?" She loved hearing him call her baby.

"Yes, you can."

With that, Roman was back on the bed, he reached into the nightstand next to them and pulled out a bottle of lube. "I don't think we will need any of this for that pretty wet pussy but I want to make sure I don't hurt that little asshole of yours."

He took the bottle of lube and squeezed some out on his finger. He rubbed it on her asshole and massaged it so she would relax. He then took his finger and pushed inside of her ass. Sasha gasped because it felt better than she expected it to. He pushed his finger in and out slowly to get her hole to loosen up in anticipation for the plug to go in. Sasha moaned, really beginning to enjoy the sensation.

Roman stopped and pulled out his finger, he then took the lube and squeezed it onto the butt plug. He lined it up with her tight little hole and began slowly pushing it into her ass while massaging her clit. Her sweet little hole seemed to suck the plug in on its own.

"Fuck baby, that little red gem looks beautiful in your tight little asshole." Roman admired his work before moving on and grabbing the dildo.

"You ready baby?" Roman asked while teasing Sasha's clit with the toy.

She was already starting to buck her hips in anticipation for the toy to penetrate her wet pussy. "Yes." Sasha said.

With that word, Roman slowly pushed the toy into Sasha's waiting hole. Once he got it all in, he pulled it back out completely and repeated the process. After teasing her a few times he began fucking her with the dildo.

Sasha began moaning loudly in sheer pleasure from having both holes occupied.

Roman sped up his thrusting and Sasha found herself on the edge of climax quickly. "Now baby, make sure you tell me before you cum."

Continuing his fucking, Sasha's moans got louder and louder. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She screamed and had the most intense orgasm she's ever had in her life.

Roman removed the toy and brushed her slit with his fingers. "Damn baby, you're even wetter than you were before and I didn't think that was possible."

Roman stood up from the bed, removed his shirt and all Sasha could do was stare, Roman didn't have a chiseled body with abs and muscles but Sasha didn't want that. He was the perfect size for her and had a light brushing of hair only on his chest. He then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxers down in one swift motion. His cock sprang up, set free from their restraints.

Roman stood there beside the bed and gave Sasha a moment to take him in all his nakedness in. His cock was fully erect and he was around 8 inches. Sasha was relieved when she saw he didn't have a monster cock. She wasn't like most women, she didn't enjoy sex with men who had these huge cocks because they always thought they had to force every inch inside and it always hurt.

Roman slipped a condom onto his member and then he climbed back onto the bed in between her legs. "Are you ready for a real cock baby?" He asked, knowing the anticipation was only teasing Sasha.

"Yes."

"Beg me."

"Please fuck me, I want to feel your cock inside me so bad. Please." Sasha really meant it, she hadn't wanted anything more in her life.

That was enough for Roman, he lined himself up to the opening of Sasha's wet pussy and sunk himself inside her.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" Sasha exclaimed in pure bliss.

Roman then started fucking Sasha with a hunger that he had never felt before. "You are so wet baby, your tight pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock."

Before she knew it, Sasha was squirting for the first time ever.

"Oh my gosh, I don't know what that was!" Sasha was embarrassed because she thought she had peed.

"You've never done that before have you? You just squirted baby and fuck did it feel amazing on my cock."

He reached up and grabbed her tits, fondling and pinching her nipples playfully. Roman sped up his pace and really started pounding Sasha.

After causing her to squirt several more times, she declared "I'm cumming!"

"Oh fuck, me too." He exclaimed.

They both climaxed together and he collapsed on the bed next to her, once he regained control of his breathing, he stood up, removed the condom and discarded it and untied Sasha.

"So, when are we doing this again?" asked Sasha.

Roman looked at her and smiled.