One Anita in My Skin Ch. 05

Story Info
Anita's slutty time.
3.6k words
3.67
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

-- You weren't kidding when you told me about the sweater-girl, Steph! Her dress is one of a kind -- said the unknown woman while closing at me. She began staring at me like a museum exhibit. Her fingers went through my curls and she smiled. -- I really like your hair!

I was still speechless from the shock that the two women have access to my apartment.

Stephanie entered the living room with two bags. She turned the first around and some sweaters fell off onto the couch. I looked closely -- they were my sweaters, from my home!

-- It appears this Anita persona doesn't have many other clothes -- just wool stuff -- explained the chubby woman while adjusting the blue sweater even lower onto her shoulders.

-- I expected that. So -- take a look and choose as many as you want -- said Stephanie and went to take the other bag. All of my sweaters were then placed onto the couch. Stephanie and her friend started sorting them out and picking some for them.

-- What are you doing? -- I finally was able to speak.

They turned to me. Stephanie pointed at my sweaters and said:

-- What is yours is ours now. That's what friends do, right? And you are a friend.

-- Our best friend! -- added the other woman while looking at the long black sweater in which I had sex with Elena in the park.

-- You can't do that! -- I had the guts to say. I would be completely broke if I had to buy new clothes for Anita again.

-- She says we can't do that -- Stephanie turned to her friend.

-- I can't see her stopping us.

I sighed. This wasn't the deal when I heard I would be rented out.

The bigger sweaters were taken by the unknown woman, who Stephanie called Petra, while the tighter ones went to my host. After they sorted their new stolen clothes, they arranged the three left on the floor and Petra went out of the room. In her absence, Stephanie was just smiling at me like a wolf on a prey.

Petra came back with something in her hand and she crouched near the table. I couldn't see what she was doing until she was done. Then Stephanie lifted up my three sweaters and I noticed a word, painted with white paint onto their front sides -- "Slut".

-- Oh, no... -- I whispered to myself.

-- Thanks for the gifts! -- said Stephanie and they both laughed.

Then the stolen sweaters were put in separate bags. The painted ones were put aside, obviously waiting for me when I was supposed to survive this night. Stephanie took out a bottle of wine and a pair of glasses and they sat on the couch chatting about the last few days. It seemed that Petra was part of the orgy that took place in the bedroom. They reminisced some of the moments from that night. Their conversation brought up the subject of how they met -- it was a year ago in the club where I met Stephanie for a first time. Petra was a part of the shemale's hunt that night. That's why she didn't want me anywhere near this place -- because she was finding "friends" for her twisted games.

The world I was sucked into was something completely different from the previous Adrien's life and I had no idea what to do in it.

Stephanie and Petra talked for a while as if I wasn't there. At last, the chubby one brought me to the conversation:

-- Will Anita join one of your parties, Steph?

-- In time, I think she will.

-- She seems troubled. Are you sure she's here voluntarily?

-- Yes. Her girlfriend needs something from me and Anita's the price.

Petra looked at me one more time.

-- So she's stepping up for her girl. Nice! I can also meet some needs, Anita! Tell your girlfriend about me! -- She laughed in an evil way.

Stephanie stood up, still holding her glass, and went around as if she was seeing me for a first time. When she reached my stretched aside thighs, her finger went slowly from the base of my standing meat to its head. It twitched and leaked at the tease.

-- The problem with crossdressers is that they are often afraid to reach the end.

Stephanie walked to my side, caressed my cheek and kneeled with her face close to mine. I could feel her perfume falling onto my sweaty curls.

-- They are even afraid to go out in public, dressed like they should. As if being beautiful is shameful.

Her palm felt so soft while her fingers dived into my hair.

-- But here we have a unique persona which has feminine face, used just as it should be. The body is also the right type. One would think this crossdresser is ready to turn into an actual girl...

Then her hand grabbed my hair painfully.

-- But you have your doubts -- Petra suggested.

-- I have my doubts -- Stephanie admitted. -- I think this one is a jewel that is going to be wasted if not being given a certain push.

Something cold touched my groin. I looked up and it was the scissors again. Stephanie's other hand was dragging it on my thighs in circles.

-- From what I've learned about Anita is, that she is still ashamed of her new self. There is a man still inside her, lurking in the shadows and ready to pop out any moment to ruin the beauty that's been created on the surface.

The scissors slid to my balls and played with them. I looked at Stephanie's cold face and my eyes widened.

-- What's going... What are you...

-- I think it would be good for everyone if we let this beauty to cherish. Maybe it's time to step up her appearance in more ways...

-- Wow, Stephanie! No, don't! -- I was shaking in fear of what was about to happen.

The scissors opened and closed around my shaft.

-- No! No, no, no! -- I shouted as loud as I could.

The cold metal pressed around my flesh. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

-- Just a little push and Anita will be with us forever...

The scissors clicked.

I shouted out loud, twisting and turning around. I nearly broke my wrists, trying to get away from the ropes. My tears were all over my cheeks when I finally realized that nothing had happened. I looked up and saw Stephanie laughing. I turned to see that Petra was doing the same. The scissors were far away from me, safely placed near the TV. They had clicked in midair, away from my skin.

I burst into tears. The fear had overwhelmed me and I couldn't stop myself from crying like a baby.

-- That's more like it! A fighting champion would've never cried. But as far as Anita's around, the world becomes a more sensual place.

-- Oh, my god! Oh, my... -- I was sobbing, still shaken from what might have been done to me.

I wanted to go home, at any cost.

-- Anita hasn't still completely overpowered Adrien -- Stephanie suddenly said. I went quiet when hearing my true name. Of course, she knew it. Damn it! -- I think she needs some help from us.

She made a sign to Petra and the chubby woman came closer. To my shock, she undressed her jeans but left the blue sweater on. Then Petra lifted her leg up and stepped over my face, sitting on my chest. Her weight left me breathless until she adjusted herself onto me. When she was done, her thighs were around my cheeks, squeezing my face tightly. Her flesh was embracing my view and all I could see was skin and the blue knit on top of me, stretched to its limits by her large breasts.

-- They say the best way to develop a kiss is by having lips around -- told me Stephanie and both of them laughed. -- Be gentle to my friend or she might take your breath away...

I looked up at the smiling face of Petra.

-- Kiss me, Anita! -- She whispered. -- Kiss me, now!

I saw her body closing up -- flesh and skin were taking over me.

I had no choice so I started kissing her. I began crying again which made me feel pathetic and helpless. But I forced my lips to touch Petra's juicy intimates. In seconds, she turned wet. Petra was leaking on me -- this completely unknown young woman was dripping pleasure on my face.

-- Good girl! -- Petra moaned. -- Keep going!

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was somewhere else. But the moisture was too much and it kept bringing me back to reality.

-- Gentle, gentle... Don't use the tongue so much! Just think of me as your girlfriend!

The advice didn't help but I did my best and her moaning increased.

I heard Stephanie going up and walking around the room. Above me the blue sweater was moving up and down with all the flesh slightly bouncing inside. In the meantime, I felt two fingers on the base of my hardness. They slowly dragged all the way up and then down. Stephanie was teasing me while Petra was rubbing herself onto my face. I tried to be careful because I didn't want these crazy women to do something awful to me. I was the good girl they wanted me to be. So I kept giving pleasure to my chubby domina while Stephanie was continuing with her tease.

I have to admit, the shemale knew how to keep a boner hard. Soon I was like a rock down there. Stephanie kept me far from the edge but still extremely aroused. I don't know how she was doing it but she was good!

All these sensations made me do a better job with Petra. Her tits began moving around quicker and the blue knit started making loud sounds because of the overstretching. Petra grabbed my head and pulled me hard towards her, impatient to reach the end. Her sweater was slowly falling onto my right side while her breast was fighting the knit to get out.

-- Go on, my little slut! Go on! -- Petra shouted to me and maybe because Stephanie was doing such a good job or maybe because of something else, I actually liked how I was addressed.

I was very hot both from all the wool onto me and the wetness sliding down my cheeks. Some drops went inside my nose and I started coughing but Petra didn't let me any space to back away and breathe.

-- Don't you dare stop, Anita! Keep going!

I tried to please her but she kept pulling and pushing my face onto her as if she wanted to shove me inside her. In the meantime Stephanie slowed down with her hand even more, making me twitch and search for her fingers. I can't believe how close I was to the edge and yet how far from actually reaching it.

It all became a blur -- my tongue was rubbing Petra's intimates when I heard a rough sound above me. I managed to take a peek between all this flesh and saw that the blue sweater's knit was ripped on the left front side and a big breast was slowly coming out of it. The more Petra bounced on my face, the more the breast tore the knit around it and popped out. She was ruining another of my sweaters but the more pressing matter was her sliding down piece of flesh, which was dangerously closing to my eyes. Her nipple was dripping sweat on my eyelid, making me unable to stay with open eyes anymore.

-- That's it, baby! Just like that! -- Petra was moaning over me, when I felt her saggy breast on my forehead. It waved around and slapped my face through the knit opening. Something flew above my head and for a brief second I recognized Petra's glasses, falling on the floor. In the next moment, her head went down and she squeezed hard with her thighs, completely stopping the blood flow to my head.

Petra screamed of pleasure and a huge splash was sent onto my face. I closed my eyes but the waterfall kept coming and coming while I was completely breathless and with my neck roughly twisted to one side. I felt like I'm about to blackout any moment when Petra finally released the grip, just a little bit. I felt my body fighting for air on pure instinct but it was made to stop when the big body on top of me suddenly got tired after the hard orgasm and rested on my chest with all its weight.

I thought my heart was going to explode! It was like a truck fell onto me. I mumbled and moved my face around the puddle that was created between Petra's thighs but she kept holding me tightly to her. For a moment, I was sure I would end up with broken ribs but at last Petra returned to her senses and she lifted herself from me.

-- Did she perform well? -- I heard Stephanie asking while I was finally able to catch my breath.

-- We should definitely invite her to one of the parties! -- Petra answered with tired voice.

-- Wow! Is she that good?

-- Have you tried her?

A slight shock went through my throat when I thought Stephanie would change Petra on the place onto my chest.

-- Yes, but she wasn't quite agreeable back then! -- Stephanie laughed.

Petra stepped away from me. I was drenched in her juices -- my whole face was dripping and my pink fuzzy collar was all wet and sticky.

Stephanie closed and looked at me.

-- You look pretty, Anita! But you still have a long way to become who you're meant to be. I still have the feeling you'll bounce back to being a guy one day. And with your feminine outlook, lack of facial hair and awesome curls this is unacceptable. So, Petra is going to show you an update to make you really consider your future.

-- An update? -- I said with sprays of Petra's juices coming out from my mouth.

Instead of answering, Stephanie opened a cabinet in the kitchen. She took out something and brought it to Petra. Then went to my side and lifted my dress over my head so that my chest and belly were naked. The cool air felt good on my body but I suddenly felt vulnerable without my chunky wool dress to protect me.

-- Are you sure you can do this? -- I heard Stephanie asking.

-- What's going on? What're you going to do? -- I was nervous, unable to see under the thick wool over my head.

-- I'm a nurse after all! -- answered Petra.

A nurse? What the hell were they up to?

-- Stay still! It'll sting a little bit -- Petra instructed.

I was completely numb. I was so afraid that I couldn't move.

Then I felt the sting. It was under my left nipple.

-- Ah, argh! -- I screamed more from the horror of something I couldn't see was being done to me rather than the sting itself.

-- I said, calm down, girl! -- Petra pressed the wool onto my face. -- If you move, I might mess this up!

What were they doing to me? How could a person, let alone two of them, be so cruel to someone without an explanation or a reason? I was in a panic mode but those damn knots on my wrists were extremely tight and I couldn't run away. A thought crossed my mind -- that Petra was probably right, and that I shouldn't move. But when I felt something cold being injected in my breast I started screaming again.

This time Petra didn't bother to talk to me. She just emptied the syringe in me while my screams were waking the gods.

-- Have you ever heard of saline injections? It's a medicine approved method of augmentation of the breasts -- Stephanie finally cared to explain. -- It's nothing to worry about except that you'll have to buy bigger bras from now on!

Petra laughed at the joke, while I was trying to figure out what that meant. But while wondering, I actually felt my breast becoming slightly bigger. Feeling your body changing so quickly was a scary feeling.

My heart was racing and my thoughts were out of control. I didn't know if I was able to heal from this awful process. Then a second syringe touched my skin and I hysterically screamed:

-- No, no, no, no, no!

But the saline was slowly put down in me. My skin was barely holding all of it inside. I was helpless under the wool dress, feeling the next puncture. After the third syringe, that was emptied in my breast, the feeling was that my chest was about to explode.

When Petra was done, Stephanie's devilish hand went back to tease me. I was aching to cum all this time, but when the shemale began her torture again, I found a true hell. With every move of her hand, I got hotter and hotter, sweating heavily. The harder I got, the slower her hand went. I was aching badly but she didn't let me cum. There was no way I could end this nightmare and it didn't seem to be over soon.

Petra went around me and I felt another syringe pressing the skin of my other breast. I couldn't take any more of this saline in my chest, yet the cruel chubby put down three doses in my skin. My screams were tearing the place down. Wasn't anyone living in this forsaken building?

-- What have you done to me? -- I cried out. I didn't care if I sounded like a whining baby anymore. I just wanted them to stop.

-- It's time to see your new you -- said Petra and unrolled the pink dress down and a bit to a side, so that I could see my breasts.

They had grown. They were not big, but they seemed like the breasts of a true woman. I couldn't believe my eyes! I had a pair of female's breasts! Even though I always liked bigger forms, I had to admit that they looked legit, even close to the pair of one of my ex-girlfriends.

But before I was able to look at them better, my dress was being put back down. I wished I could have more time to see what my body was looking like after the horrible procedure I was being put through. Still, the feeling of my skin being covered by my soft wool knit was nice.

-- Crossdressers rarely go this far -- Stephanie said while staying right in front of me, below my legs. -- You will enjoy your new tits for a while before the saline slowly disappears and your breasts return to normal. But we both know that you don't like normal, do you? I bet you'll seek every chance to keep those breasts the way they look now. Of course, I can help you with that. If you're not afraid of me...

Stephanie smiled at her words and pulled down her pants. Her aroused meat was hanging in the air.

-- Until then, you have one more pleasure to experience!

While I was watching unbelievingly how she lubed her fingers and greased my butt, my tears started running once again.

Stephanie closed to me and slapped me with her warm manhood.

-- No, no, please, Stephanie, not this, please! Don't do it! I'm begging you, anything but... Ooooooh, oooh, aaaaaaaa!

She slowly but firmly penetrated me. First, with the tip of the head, then with the rest of her throbbing length.

If there was anything left of my soul, it turned to ashes in that moment. The next ten minutes were unbearable. I wanted to go unconscious, to erase all the memories from that night. I had never cried so much in my entire life, but Stephanie didn't care. She kept pounding me, deeper and deeper. Her cock was rock-hard and it stretched my ass badly. I came twice throughout the process and was close to a third orgasm when she finally emptied herself inside of me. Stephanie was looking right at my eyes when she finally left my body. Her warmth slowly dripped out of me, some was left inside to remind me how easily owned I could be. I was now a true slut and nothing could change that.

When Stephanie was done ravishing me, I was just an empty shell. My butt was hurting me but the pain was something far away on the horizon of my degraded mind. The two women kept laughing and making jokes about me but I couldn't hear them. I was just a ghost in this reality and life felt like it could never truly run in my veins again.

I felt the ropes being removed and my body was suddenly on the floor. Each arm was taken and I was dragged to the bedroom. Someone tied my limbs together, behind my back. New wave of irritating discomfort tried to overwhelm my empty head. I was slid like this -- hogtied and helpless -- under the bed. Then two bodies jumped under the sheets and kissing sounds filled the room. Soon the bed started shaking before someone screamed in the dark night, followed soon by a second scream.

Then the bed calmed before it turned wild again. At last, in the middle of this cursed night, I was able to fall asleep.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers