One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my eyes up from her thigh, "Yes it is, very."

She breathed in deeply causing the buttons on her shirt to strain, "Are you happy with my work Paul?"

"Yes, I am Trish, very."

"Your wife said you are happy with me, that was lovely to hear." She smoothed a hand across her thigh. "I told her that I'd do anything for you, you're such a kind boss." She smiled demurely, "Your wife has such a sexy voice.

"She... does?"

"Yes, she does, it makes me go all weak at the knees," she reached up and undid a button on her shirt, relieving the pressure and increasing the amount of cleavage on show, "mind you, it could have been what she was saying that made me go weak at the knees."

I felt my heart rate increasing and my mouth was dry, "It was? What... was she... saying?"

Trish licked her lips, "She told me that when you're tired and stressed after a hard day at work she likes to... give you oral." She traced a hand across her breasts pausing to caress her nipples that were now clearly visible. "I said that I suspected that you would need it today. Do you know what your wife said next?"

My heart was thumping now, "No, what did she say?"

"She said that maybe I should do it for you."

"She did?"

"Yes, she's so naughty, your wife," both her hands were now caressing her breasts, "would you like me to, would you like me to do what your wife does for you?"

"Yes, I would, very much."

She got up and knelt between my legs, "I hope I'm as good as your wife," she placed her hands on my thighs, "do you know what else your wife said?"

My head was spinning with anticipation, "No, what did she say?"

Her hands were now stroked the bulge in my trousers, "She said she'd like to watch me doing it to you," she undid my belt and quickly worked on the button and zip, "she said she'd like to watch you lick my pussy." She pulled at my trousers and I lifted up to allow her to pull them and my shorts down in one. "I'd like that, would you like to lick my pussy Paul?"

"Oh yes, I would very much!"

Her hand wrapped around my swelling penis, "I'm very wet Paul, licking me would make me even wetter," she started to stroke my erection gently and softly, it felt divine. "when I get really, really wet I need fucking. I need cock. Would you fuck me Paul? Your wife wants to watch you fucking me."

"Oh god yes, I want to fuck you!"

She lowered her mouth onto my penis and sucked me in, gently rubbing my shaft and squeezing my balls. She moved up and down on me making the most delicious slurping noises. "Your cock is so hard am I doing it right."

"Oh god yes, it feels so good, please don't stop."

She continued to stroke my cock, kissing the tip, "My pussy is so wet, I think I'll cum as soon as you touch me." She sucked me into her mouth again, I started to breathe harder and I felt the pressure rising in my balls, "You taste so good Paul, I want to taste your wife too," my head was spinning, this is so erotic, "I want to lick her pussy while you fuck me." Sensing my imminent release she took me into her mouth again and pumped me faster. My hands gripped her head and then I exploded into her mouth. I could hear her gulping and groaning onto my cock. She kept sucking until the spasms started to die down.

"Oh god Trish, that was incredible!" I panted.

She stood up and unbuttoned her skirt letting it fall to the ground, she stared into my eyes and slowly unbuttoned her shirt, "Do you want me Paul?"

"Oh fuck yes Trish I really want you!"

She shrugged off her shirt and started to walk out of the kitchen, "Follow me lover boy."

I kicked of my shoes and trousers and discarded the rest of my clothes as I followed her into the bedroom. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her hand moved across her breasts and down over her stomach, slowly slipping inside her panties. I could see her slipping a couple of fingers inside herself, her mouth opened slightly and she gasped, "Mmm, so wet." She pulled her fingers out, I could see them glistening with her honey and then she licked them clean. "Eat me Paul."

I grabbed her panties and pulled them up and off, she spread her legs again and sighed. I pulled her legs up and slowly lowered myself onto her pussy, "You look so wet Trish."

She was breathing faster, "I am, oh god, I am."

I moved closer to her sex, "Do you want me to suck your clit?"

She grabbed my head and tried to pull me in, "Oh god yes! Please lick me, suck me, please Paul, I need it, please!"

Inches away now I looked up at her as she gazed, glassy eyed down at me, "My wife wants to watch does she?" Trish gasped, one hand was clutching at the sheets, "She wants to watch me eat your pussy?" She was groaning and moaning, writhing in anticipation, She wants me to fuck you?" I blew gently onto her clit and she tried to pull me in again, "She will want to lick my cum out of you." Trish gasped and pulled at my head harder. I let her pull me in and I engulfed her clit, she cried out in ecstasy, and I began sucking and flicking it with my tongue.

The effect was dramatic, her back arched off the bed and she cried out so loudly I wondered if Mac's client would have heard. "Ahhh!!! Fuck yes, oh my god yes!!" She bucked and writhed underneath me, "Oh my god, ahhh... don't stop, please don't stop... doing... that... ahhh, fuck!" I tried my best to stay connected to her squirming body, "Feels so good, oh Paul... yes!" I slipped my middle finger inside her and started to firmly massage her G-Spot. "Oh my god, oh my god! I'm... ahhh, shit!" She pulled at my shoulders and I quickly moved up her body, my cock penetrated her fully in one slick movement, she grasped my shoulders, "Oh fuck yes! You're cock is so hard! Oh god I love saying these words... Fuck me Paul!" I slammed into her soaked pussy creating the most sensational squelching noises. "Ahh, yes, I'm... cumming again... don't stop, oh god, don't stop... ahhh!"

I didn't want to give her time to recover, I pulled out and flipped her over, "Get on your hands and knees Patricia." She pulled herself up wearily and I positioning myself between her legs I slid my cock inside her again. She moaned loudly and threw her head back. "Does my cock feel good Patricia?"

"Oh yes... so... so good, don't stop... fucking me."

I marveled at the sight of my cock each time it appeared from inside her soaked pussy, glistening with her honey, it felt so good, "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Oh god yes, please... cum inside me...please!"

I picked up the pace, "My wife will want to lick my cum out of you Patricia, she'll want to lick your pussy and eat it all out of you."

Trish groaned loudly and arched her back, "Oh god Ella! I love you Ella... my... darling... ahhh, oh god... oh god... ahhh....yes!!!" Her body shook and trembled and she collapsed forward onto the bed breathing heavily.

I lay down next to her and stroked a few wisps of hair off her face, "You're so beautiful Patricia."

She opened her eyes and smiled, "Thank you darling." Hauling herself up she climbed on top of me and rubbed her dripping pussy up and down my shaft making my cock even wetter with her juices. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of you," she reached down and guided my cock to her opening, "or your wife." My cock slipped easily inside her and she settled down on me fully impaled. "Your cock feels so good." She reached behind and unclasping her bra she threw it aside.

I drank in the sight of her breasts, "Fuck me!"

She smiled, "I intend to darling." She started to ride slowly up and down on me. Her hands were on my chest and she stared into my eyes, gasping slightly every now and then. "That first time... when Ella joined me and Mac... I knew something special was about to happen... mmm... and then... when I joined you and Ella, oh god Ella, I love her so much!" She closed her eyes and ground her hips down on to me. "I knew, my life, our lives, would never be the same again." She opened her eyes, leaned forward and kissed me, tenderly, "We've done so much together, it's been so wonderful and now I have you here, all alone with me, making me feel so very, very good," she started to move up and down again, "god this feels so good Paul, so good. Now we have Jane and my darling girl Ella wants to be your Hot Wife, oh my god, the possibilities are endless!" I reached up to caress and massage her breasts. "Oh yes, I like that, the feel of your hands is so... mmm... your cock feels so good."

The squelching noises and the feel of her soaked pussy on my cock were exquisite, I needed to taste it again, "Patricia," she nodded and smiled, gasping slightly, "your pussy is so wet, I want to taste you again," her eyes opened wide, "I want to eat your pussy again."

She squealed with delight and quickly pulled off me, moments later she was settling down onto my mouth. Her pussy was just inches away, "Oh god Paul, I'm so turned on, you're going to make me cum so much," she lowered herself down but she was still just out of reach, I reached up to squeeze her breasts, "oh god yes, pinch my nipples... oh fuck yes... oh god... I'm..." she finally connected with me and I sucked her clit into my mouth and she climaxed immediately, "Ahhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my god... fuck yes... oh god... I can't stop... ahhh... oh fuck, oh fuck... I'm... " I licked and sucked her clit and drenched pussy for all I was worth and her orgasms just kept on coming, "Oh Paul, what are you... doing... to me... ahh, oh my god... fuck," I pinched her nipples again and she had another massive orgasm that left her shaking all over. Gasping for breathe, she moved back down and impaled herself on my aching cock. She looked down at my soaking wet face and giggled, "I've made a bit of a mess on you." She bent down and kissed and licked her honey off me.

"You're one sexy woman Patricia."

"Thank you darling... god, I love the way you make me cum, your cock feels so hard. Are you going to cum inside me?"

"When it comes to you sweetheart, I'd like to cum in you and all over you. Whatever you want, however you want it."

Her eyes narrowed and she gave me a look of devilish intent, "Be careful what you say darling, whatever and however could land you in deep water!"

"As long as I'm deep inside you I don't care." She smiled and started to ride up and down on me again, it felt sublime."

"Mmm, there are so many ways I want to have you," she started to pick up the pace, the squelching noises were even louder and I could feel her honey trickling over my balls, "god you feel so good, squeeze my tits again baby," I didn't have to be asked twice, "oh yes, I like that, your hands feel so good, " she reached behind and started to squeeze my balls, "god, I'm so wet, you make me so wet, oh god... Paul... I'm going to cum again, please... cum... with...me!" She started to pound up and down on me, "Oh god, here it comes, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." she stopped moving and pushed down on my cock just as I started to cum, ""Shit! Oh god yes," my cock pulsed inside her, "shit your cock... feels... so... ahhh....yes!"

Gradually she recovered and she slumped down next to me wrapping herself around me. We cuddled for several minutes without saying a word. Then she propped herself up and kissed me, "I so love having sex with you." She kissed me again, "I love you Paul."

I stroked her cheek, "I love you too."

She smiled, "Can I have you and my darling Ella some time soon?"

"I'm sure all things will be possible."

She slumped back onto the bed, "God, I'm fucked!"

I rolled onto my side and caressed Trish's stomach and breasts, "I'd like to stay like this forever, but..."

She put a finger on my lips, "I know darling, just let me have a few more minutes, she wrapped herself around me and sighed deeply.

Time stood still.

She sighed again and kissed me, "Come on then, let's get dressed, Mac will be finished soon."

I recovered my clothes and Trish donned a gown, a few minutes later and we were in the kitchen, Trish making some more coffee. It amused me that she still had her high heels on!

We had nearly finished our coffee when Mac came into the kitchen, he looked tired, but when he saw Trish he smiled, "That's a good look babe!" He kissed her and fist bumped me, "Have fun mate?"

"Yes, thank you Mac, lots," I finished my coffee, "I'd better get going." I kissed Trish on the cheek, thanked Mac again and set off.

When I got home my wife greeted me with a smile and a kiss on the cheek, "Been working late sweetie?"

I grinned, "No babe, I've been having sex with your best friend."

She stroked my cheek and kissed me tenderly on the lips, "That's OK then, I don't approve of you working late." She moved off to make some tea, "Did you have fun baby?"

"I most certainly did sweetheart. Trish wants to get together with us soon."

She smiled, "I know, she keeps on asking. I'm so excited about our holiday, I'm sure Trish well get what she wants while we're away."

"I'm sure she will. Are you happy with how things are at the moment... the one on one meets I mean?"

"Oh god yes, baby, it's fabulous, how about you?"

"Yes, I'm good, I mean I'm... yes."

She gave me a sideways look, "You're not sounding particularly eloquent sweetheart!"

"Sorry, I was just worried before... you know, but it's just incredible having Trish all to myself and yet it... well, it's different from all the other times we've had sex."

"How so babe?"

I wondered if I was doing the right thing verbalizing this, "Well, she's more... passionate, it's more like making love than having sex."

"Interesting." My wife looked thoughtful and after a few moments she looked into my eyes and smiled, "It's different with Mac too."

"Really?"

She nodded, "Yes, the sex is more visceral, he takes me... fucks me," this news had my mind spinning, "he absolutely wants me and he fucks me like he never has before." She sighed, "It's fantastic! I think they're both showing a side that they wouldn't want to display if we were watching, does that make sense?"

"Yes babe, it does. I wonder if we are doing the same."

"I don't know, maybe they don't realize they are doing it. Anyway, it's making for some damn fantastic sex!"

I had to agree with that, "You've not mentioned any Hot Wife plans, is it still something you want?"

"Oh yes baby, it is, we've just been a bit too busy lately." She laughed, "Oh by the way, Jane wants you?"

"Really, what for?" My wife had a look of incredulity on her face, "Oh... right, I see!" She laughed, "I think all this sex is addling your brain sweetheart."

She was quite possibly correct!

Over the next couple of weeks things did calm down a bit, but not much. Mac had my wife three more times and I had Jane and then Jane with Trish which was one hell of a ride! Somehow we managed to fit in having sex with each other too.

My mind was constantly lingering though on what my wife had said about having sex with Mac, 'visceral' I think was the word she used. One afternoon when I knew that they were meeting I contrived a reason to leave work and I crept into the house and listened. The sounds were incredible!! My wife was crying out in passion, urging him on, gasping for breathe. Her orgasms seemed to be coming thick and fast, within seconds I had an erection as I listened to my friend pounding into my wife. The slapping noises of their bodies, the groans and the cries seemed to be endless. My wife kept urging him on and then I heard him cumming, the cries turned to gasps and then I heard my wife crying out again. It took a few moments, but I soon realized that Mac was now eating her cum filled pussy.

I made my way back to work, my head spinning. Visceral was the right word. That evening as we climbed into bed I confessed what I had done. I felt like I had invaded their privacy.

My wife took the news quietly, "Are you OK with what you heard baby?"

I nodded, "Yes, it was incredibly erotic. I am just sorry that I intruded."

She smiled, "Next time my love just ask, it would turn me on something rotten knowing you were listening."

I was shocked, "You have capacity to be more turned on?!"

She kissed me and stared into my eyes, "Oh yes! I seem to be developing new, increased levels of arousal all the time!"

The next day I arranged to meet Mac for coffee, I felt I needed to let him know what I'd done too.

Thankfully, Mac was, at worst, a bit surprised, "Why did you feel the need to do that mate?"

I told him about what my wife and I had discussed, "I guess I just wanted to know what she meant."

Mac thought for a while, "I guess you're right, things are different now that we can be alone, I'd not really considered that." He winced, "Sorry mate, but the sex with Ella has been phenomenal!"

"No need to apologize Mac, I've had a fabulous time with your wife too."

"I know she keeps telling me," he rolled his eyes, "not so long ago I'd be right jealous!"

"Me too, god I can't wait for this holiday!"

"Likewise, Trish is beside herself with excitement! It's going to be a lot of fun."

"Can I ask a big favor?"

He smiled, "You can ask."

"Well, obviously we'll have the boys there with us. Would you mind helping out look after them? It would kinda spread the load a bit."

"Hell yeah, no worries, if Luke is anything like your boy then they'll be no trouble at all."

"Cheers mate, god I'm so looking forward to this holiday!"

"Has Ella said anything about her Hot Wife fantasy yet?"

I laughed, "No, she's been too busy having sex with you!" Mac grinned smugly. "I'm sure something will happen soon, she's really keen on the idea."

"How are you about it?"

"Not sure yet, will have to wait and see what happens."

"Have you thought of the practicalities?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, unless you tell her to always use a condom, she'll be coming home with a pussy full of cum and the way I understand it, she'll be wanting to have sex with you."

I was a bit taken aback, "I hadn't really thought about that."

"I thought not."

"You don't mind it though?" Mac shrugged. "You've done it with us and eaten Ella out after cumming in her." I thought back to my first encounters with Jane, I'd licked her pussy after cumming in her and hadn't noticed anything being different.

"It's all in the mind mate."

I laughed, "I think you'll find it's all in her pussy!"

"Ha! OK, yes it is, but any problems you have with it is in your mind." He smiled broadly. "Mate it's just like after they've cum and they're really wet. Anyway, you know how the girls really, really get off on cum sharing. Well it gets me really hot too, knowing that they are getting off on it, it's fantastic!"

"I guess so... I..."

Mac raised a hand, "It's OK mate, I understand. Let's just go with the flow, you know I'm up for it, if you are too so much the better. All I'm saying is, get it sorted in your head before Ella presents you with... "

"A pussy, full of another man's cum that needs fucking, got it!"

Just then I became aware of someone standing next to us. "Excuse me," a woman in a sharp suit was standing next to us, "I'm sorry to intrude, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, I..." she shifted nervously from foot to foot, "I... was wondering if you... it seems to me that you are both in open relationships and I... I need, I want... " She placed a piece of paper on the table between us. "If either of you, or preferably... both of you, would like to have me... help me, please call." With that she turned tail and left.

I looked at Mac.

Mac stared at me. I reached out and took the piece of paper and examined it, "What does it say?"

"It's her phone number... apparently her name is Sophia." I looked in the direction of her departure, but she was gone.

"Holy shit!" Mac's bottom jaw was sagging somewhat.

"I think you've hit the nail on the head mate."