One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing hard she pulled herself up onto her hands, "Holy shit, that was incredible!" Her husband looked devastated, "I've never had two loads of cum inside me before," she span round to sit on the edge of the bed, "you want to see?" Her husband shook his head, but she had other ideas, she spread her legs and opened her pussy lips with her fingers, although Mac and I couldn't see, we got the basic drift of what was happening, "Here it comes... holy shit... have you ever seen so much cum!" The call ended. "Ha, the pussy has hung up, guess he didn't like the show!"

She turned round to look at us, both reclining on the bed, "Wow! Look at you two," she crawled between us, "thank you so much," she kissed Mac, a long tender kiss, "I've never been so well fucked," she kissed me in the same tender way, "I'll be calling your wife later." She paused for a moment, "Don't suppose either of you could manage a blow job could you?"

Mac grinned. Twenty minutes later Sophia was licking her lips, "God you taste good!" She knelt between us, "Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to keep you both here all night, I have to give you back. Thank you so much."

"It's been our pleasure." Said Mac giving her breasts one last squeeze.

"It certainly has and I have no doubt you'll enjoy yourself tomorrow too."

A few minutes later and we were back in the car heading home, Mac sighed, "Shit mate, are we two lucky buggers or what?!"

I couldn't help but agree, "We most certainly are, fuck, I hope neither of our wives ever do anything like that to us, it was brutal!"

Mac nodded, "He had it coming though!" He shot me a glance, "And you mate, you went where you hadn't gone before, how was it?"

"Yeah, it felt good, I'm trying not to think about the actual practicalities too much and just focus on the feelings."

"Probably for the best mate... you know that Ella is going to blow a gasket when she finds out?"

I laughed, "As will your beautiful wife mate, I have a feeling that there will be a great deal of interest in the possibilities it presents."

Mac stayed to have a cup of coffee and teased my wife mercilessly about what had occurred, "All I'm saying Ella is that it will blow your mind when Paul tells you what he did tonight!"

My wife jumped from foot to foot, "Tell me Mac, what? Tell me baby, what did you do?" We both remained quiet, "Mac, if you don't tell me I'm not shagging you again ever... well... until the holiday... "

Mac shrugged, "If I thought you were serious I'd tell you, however... " he walked to where she was standing, stroked her cheek and bent down to kiss her."

My wife groaned, when they parted she stamped her foot, "Oh blast!" She waved a hand at the door, "Well, if you're not going to tell me then I have to get the information the old fashioned way, off you go." Mac grinned and made for the door, "Mac!"

"Yes, Ella?"

"Are you free tomorrow evening?"

"Yes I am... but you're not." He blew her a kiss and left, chuckling to himself as he went.

My wife spun round to look at me wide eyed, "I'm not! Why not?"

"Has The Boy been down for his snacks?"

"No, I don't think so."

I grinned, "We've got time for a bit of TV then." I walked into the lounge.

"What!? No, come back, tell me, why am I not free... what did you do? Baby, come back!" A few minutes later she settled down on the couch next to me and offered me a tumbler of whisky. "Why won't you tell me baby?" She used her 'pretty please' voice, but it wasn't going to work.

"We have to wait until we go to bed, that's they way it works."

She pouted, "Meanie."

"Quite possibly yes, anyway have you had any thoughts on your Hot Wife adventures?"

She brightened up immediately, "Yes babe, I have. I'm going to go to an art gallery."

She looked pleased with herself, but I was somewhat unimpressed, "I don't think you've ever been to an art gallery!"

"I've never been a Hot Wife before either."

"OK, why an art gallery?"

"Well," she settled back into the couch and sipped her whisky, "I saw an advert in the paper for a gallery putting on a special exhibition for a visiting artist. It looks very posh and well I thought to myself that it's exactly the sort of thing that people who aren't looking for sex would go to."

She looked pleased with herself, "But you expect to go and have sex?"

"Yes." She grinned and I looked nonplussed. "Think about it. It's one of those places that people go to to discuss... stuff and exchange thoughts on... stuff."

"And..."

"And... I'll get to talk to strangers who are not looking for sex until I persuade them otherwise." I could actually see the logic in this, although it did seem like a long shot." Plus," she waggled a finger at me, "it's black tie and so I'll be able to dress up!"

"And show off your men magnets."

She nodded, "And show off my men magnets."

"OK, when will this be happening?"

"Friday evening, if that's OK?" Just then her phone rang.

"Aren't you going to answer that?"

"Nope, I don't recognize the number."

I raised my eyebrows, "I'd pick up if I were you."

She looked at me quizzically and took the call, "Hello?... Oh Sophia, hi!" She gave me a thumbs up. "I haven't heard the details yet, but I hear it went to plan... great, and you had a really good time too?... I'm so glad, the boys are terrific aren't they?" She laughed, "No, you can't have them!... Of course, what is it?" There was a long pause and my wife's eyes opened wide, "You do?! Oh my god, yes, that would be fabulous... I bet..."

She put her hand over her phone, "Find out if Trish is free tomorrow evening please babe." I tapped a message out to Mac and waited.

"I'm so glad, I know the boys really enjoyed themselves with you... I know, I'm going to get all the details tonight... oh he has plenty of stamina... what time?" Just then I got a thumbs up text from Mac along with a winking face, which made me smile. I gave my wife the thumbs up. "Sophia, I'm really looking forward to meeting you... can I bring a friend?... Female,... she's my best friend in the whole world after Paul... yes, we've had lots of sex together, it's incredible... that's OK, you can watch us have sex if you like and then join in when you want to... " she laughed, "or we could do that!... Oh fantastic, I can't wait... OK... see you then, bye."

"Are you going out tomorrow evening sweetheart?"

"Yes I am you meanie and you knew all along," just then The Boy came downstairs to scavenge, "one question..." I nodded, "does she taste good?"

I smiled, "You'll find out for yourself soon enough."

Eventually, The Boy returned to his lair and my wife became somewhat animated, "OK babe," she climbed onto my lap, "if you don't go to bed right now, you're going to have to fuck me here!"

Twenty minutes later my wife was riding up and down on my cock, building up to a mind altering climax, I'd just got to the bit where Mac came in Sophia and she started to cum, just as she got to the point of no return I let the cat out of the bag, "That's when I fucked Sophia's cum filled pussy!"

My wife stopped moving and stared at me wide eyed, "You fucked her... cum... filled, ahh fuck!!!" In recent months I'd watched my wife cum hundreds of times and this one was right up there in the top 5. Her back arched and her legs clamped against me as the orgasm crashed into her, she tried to gather her senses, but another climax hit her and she whimpered and groaned breathing heavily. "You did... what!?"

"I fucked Sophia after Mac had cum in her."

"Oh shit!" She started to rub her clit furiously, "Oh god! Say...it...again!"

"I fucked Sophia's cum filled pussy and added my cum to Mac's." She rubbed her clit faster and pinched her nipples, I knew she was seconds away from another crushing orgasm, "My cock had Mac's cum on it."

She tensed up and went completely silent, her body shook and trembled and then she gasped in a lungful of air, "FUCK!!!"

It took some time for her to come to her senses so I flicked her onto her back and settled between her legs. As she gradually relaxed I slid my cock in and out of her in short, shallow strokes. "You OK, babe?"

She slowly opened her eyes, "Did you say you fucked Sophia after Mac had cum in her?"

"I nodded, "Yes, babe!"

Her eyes opened wide, "Oh my good god. How was it... were you...how was it?"

I smiled, "It was great, I'd like to do it again... with you."

She squealed with delight and dug her nails into my buttocks, "Fuck me baby, I want your cum in me... oh god," I thrust into her drenched pussy, "oh fuck!"

"Do you think Trish will want it too?"

My wife tried to answer, but the orgasm was too intense. Her pussy gripped my cock and it sent me over the edge. "Oh shit baby! Feels sooo good!"

As we relaxed into the afterglow, she told me she loved me and swiftly fell asleep. I caressed her thigh, gazing into her beautiful, slumbering face. I had the feeling that the landscape had changed again and we would have a new 'normal'.

The next morning I woke to see my wife gazing at me bleary eyed, "Morning baby." She said wearily. "I had such a horny dream."

"Did you baby, was I in it?"

She smiled, "Oh god yes, you were coming in me right after Mac had and I had two loads of cum in me, it was so yummy."

"Is that so?"

"Yes baby, it was so hot."

I got out of bed, "Tea?"

"Yes please my love."

I was going to enjoy this, "Are you sure it was a dream baby?" She looked at me through one querying eye from under the duvet.

When I got back upstairs with the tea she was sitting upright the duvet pulled up in front of her, "You fucked Sophia after Mac had already cum inside her didn't you!?"

I gave her her tea, "Yep."

"Oh my god, how was it...were you... shit!"

"I'm cool with it sweetheart, it was fine." I stroked her cheek, "My Hot Wife can come home with a cum filled pussy and fuck me as much as she likes."

"I think I've died and gone to heaven, really babe, is that how you feel... really?"

"Really, really."

She put her tea down, "I've gotta call Trish..."

I put a hand up, "Sweetheart, I suspect she already knows, plus you and Trish have a date tonight, plus you are then out on your first Hot Wife adventure and I... have to go to work." I kissed her and told her that she is my everything.

"Baby... I... oh my god, I love you so much!"

"I love you too darling."

Judging by the texts I received from Mac, the landscape had most definitely changed. Thankfully I didn't have any second thoughts that could have dampened proceedings. It was going to take a bit of getting used to, but I'd done it, heck I'd even eaten Jane's pussy after cumming inside her.

There have been several times over the last few months when I've returned home to find my wife joyously content, today was another such occasion. She looked radiantly happy and greeted me with a hug and lingering kiss. "Hello baby, good day?"

"Yeah, not too bad, how about you?"

"Marvelous!" She held up a finger, "One small change tonight, Sophia has invited Trish and me to have dinner with her. I think she wants to take her time getting to know us, which will be rather fun I think. Net result is that I might be a bit late getting back."

"That's OK babe."

"Do you want me to wake you?"

"Depends on how late it is and how tired you are, you make the judgement call. Besides I might need to save my strength for tomorrow night should you get lucky."

I winked at her and she looked shocked, "Of course I'll get lucky sweetheart... I've got you."

The next morning when I woke up, my wife was asleep next to me. Her hair was a mess and her clothes from the previous evening were all over the floor. I got up as quietly as I could, but she stirred and groaned something incoherent, "Sorry babe," I whispered, "I tried not to wake you." She muttered something equally incoherent and I left to make tea.

When I returned she hadn't moved, "Did you have a good night baby?"

"Uhuh."

"Did you get back late?"

"Uhuh."

I decided that this was a conversation that could wait. I roused The Boy and set about my morning routine. Just before I left, my wife shambled into the kitchen, "Morning babe," I said brightly, "you look a bit tired."

She groaned, "Too much wine... " she reached for a glass and filled it with water, "late night,"... she drained the glass in one..."I had so much sex," She refilled the glass and drained it again... "came so much... dehydrated." She slumped onto a stool.

"Well I hope it was a good evening nevertheless?" She raised a thumb. "Are you going to postpone your Hot Wife adventure, she shook her head and instantly regretted it. "I suggest you get The Boy off to school and then go back to bed." She started to nod and then, thinking better of it, gave me another thumbs up.

I went to work grinning like an idiot.

When I got home that evening my wife not only looked a lot better, she looked radiant. "Hello baby," she said brightly as I gave her a kiss on the cheek, "how was your day?"

I shrugged, "Nothing special. Did you get a good rest?"

She smiled, "Yep, slept all morning. I feel so much better now." She sighed, "That was one hell of an evening."

"I take it Sophia was a willing partner?"

She grinned, "It took a while for her to relax, but after a couple of orgasms, she let go and... oh my... was she willing!! We had sex for hours and she used just about all of our toys. I think we will see more of Sophia."

"That sounds great sweetheart. Are you still on for tonight?"

"Yep, I'm going to have a shower." Just then The Boy came downstairs and demanded that we do today's Wordle. At least some things in my life have stayed the same. We had dinner and then my wife announced that it was time to get ready.

I eagerly awaited her reappearance and when she did she reappear she took my breath away. She was wearing a black cocktail dress that I hadn't seen in years, it perfectly displayed all of her curves and showcased her breasts magnificently. I chuckled, "What's so funny babe?" She asked sounding somewhat peeved.

"I was just thinking of all the poor buggers at that art gallery who don't have the nerve to chat you up, you're going to ruin their cultural evening."

"You approve then?"

I nodded, "Hell yes, you look fabulous babe."

"Thank you sweetheart. OK, I'm off," she kissed me, "I'll keep you informed OK?"

"Please do babe, stay safe." I hugged her tightly.

"I'm so excited babe, be ready for me, one way or another I'm going to need shagging." She smiled and kissed me again, then she was gone.

Over the next hour and a half I got a series of texts that made me smile;

'Arrived. Love you xx.'

'Fuck me, this is a posh do!'

'I never knew art galleries could be so boring! xx'

'I have no idea what some of these people are saying!!'

'What the hell is abstract impressionism?'

All this left me with the impression that it wasn't going well. Then at around 9:30pm I got a FaceTime call from my wife, I answered and was greeted with a closeup of her face, "Hi babe, how's it going?" I tried to sound relaxed, not sure if it worked.

She looked flushed, "Hi Baby, oh shit... hang on... ahh," she moved the phone back a bit and I got a better view, my eyes must have opened wide because she smiled, "Yep, I got... ahh... lucky babe!" She grinned, her naked breasts were swinging backwards and forwards and half her face was covered by her hair, "I've got a nice hard... ahh, fuck... cock... inside me... which feels... ohhh so good!" A hand reached down and cupped her left breast, I could clearly see a wedding band on his ring finger, "Get ready... babe... you... are next... ahh, fuck, don't stop... keeping doing that, oh yes... faster... faster... fuck me, fuck me... fuck... ahhh yes... oh god, yes!!" She dropped the phone, but I could still hear and she was clearly having another orgasm. A few moments later she reappeared, "Sorry babe, gotta go... see you soon my love." She blew me a kiss and hung up.

All too late I realized I'd not recorded the call!

My mind was spinning, my wife was being fucked by a stranger! There was no point watching TV now. I poured myself a whisky and tried to imagine what my wife was doing, what she'd done and what she would do when she got home. My erection was straining at my lounge pants. I decided to wait in bed.

Around 10:45pm I heard the car draw up. My heart was racing and my penis quickly rose to attention. I heard footsteps on the stairs and my heart started to pound. I flicked the duvet back and braced myself.

The bedroom door opened and my wife appeared in the doorway, "Excellent!" She said breathing hard, "Naked and hard... perfect!" She ruched her dress up a bit and knelt between my legs, "Have you missed me babe?"

"Yes sweetheart," I could barely talk my heart was beating so fast," did you have a good time?"

She smiled, "Eventually I did yes," she reached out and grasped my erection, "mmm, the second cock I've held this evening. Nice and hard just like the other one."

"You got lucky babe?"

"Yes, I did... very," she bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth, "mmm, tastes good, do you want to know what happened?" All I could do was nod, "A very nice gentleman offered to show me around," she sucked my cock for a few more moments and then stroked and caressed me as she spoke, "he was very charming and I think I might have flirted with him, do you like what I'm doing baby?" I nodded, "He liked it too." She sighed recalling the event, "Turned out he was the gallery owner," she smiled and kissed the tip of my cock, "he asked me if I would like to see his private collection," she giggled, "I asked him if that's what he calls his penis?"

Despite everything I laughed out loud, "That's a good one babe!"

She smiled, "He thought so too. He took me to his apartment above the gallery."

"What did he do then babe?" I was gagging to know.

"He poured me a drink,"... she sat upright and looked down at me... "he couldn't take his eyes off my tits,"... she stroked my aching cock... "he put his hand on my bottom and when I didn't complain he got more confident."

I was aching to know, "What happened next babe? Rub my cock a bit more."

Her hand moved slowly and softly over my cock and balls, "He stood behind me and placed his hands on my hips, it felt so naughty" she sighed, "I moved his hands up onto my tits and then I reached behind and felt the bulge in his trousers, do you like what I'm doing baby?"

I could barely speak, "Yes."

"He squeezed my tits and kissed my neck, it felt so good, guess what I did next baby?

"What?"

She smiled, "It's very naughty."

"Tell me baby, what happened next?"

"I undid my dress and let it fall away, then I turned round and undid his belt and trousers, his cock felt so hard. He wanted me baby, he wanted me so much. Then I sucked him like this. "Her mouth engulfed my cock and she ran her tongue around me, it felt incredible. "Do you like it baby?"

"Oh fuck yes, yes!"

"He did too, he liked it so much he came in my mouth."

She squeezed my balls and sucked my cock back in to her mouth just as I started to cum, "Oh fuck, baby, don't... stop... fuck!"

She swallowed all of my cum and then licked the last drop off my cock, "Oh baby, that was lovely, I'm such a lucky girl. Do you want to know what he did to me next?"

I could barely breathe, "Yes... baby...tell me!"

She smiled and caressed her breasts, "He fucked me, a total stranger fucked me." My head was spinning as she spoke, "He took my hand and lead me to a bedroom as he got undressed I took off my bra and panties and lay down spreading my legs wide. I'm such a naughty girl, I spread my legs for a total stranger and told him to fuck me. I wanted his cock inside me baby, so much."

She climbed on top of me, pulled her panties aside and my still rigid cock slipped easily inside her soaked pussy, "Oh fuck baby, your pussy is so wet!"