One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

She started to slide up and down on me, "Yes baby, wet with my honey and his cum... lots of cum. Can you feel how wet I am?" I nodded. "He fucked me so hard. I'd only met him 30 minutes ago and now here he was, naked, on top of me, fucking me.. I came so much baby, I couldn't stop cumming it felt... so naughty and so fucking good. Are you OK baby?"

"Yes sweetheart, I'm OK, what happened next?"

"I'd cum so much I needed a break so I sat on him just like I'm sitting on you. I squeezed his nipples like this... and felt his balls like this... do you like it baby?" I nodded slowly. "He did too, his cock felt so hard, just like yours, he caressed my breasts... feel my tits baby... mmm, just like that, his hands felt so good on my tits. I wanted another orgasm so I rubbed my clit like this... ahh... yes, keep feeling my tits, just like he did... mmm, yes, feels... so... ahhh yes, his cock felt... so... hard," her eyes closed and I wondered if she knew in that moment who's cock was inside her, "oh yes, fuck yes," she rubbed her clit faster, "oh god, oh god... ahh... yes!"

She slowly came down from her orgasm and settled back down on me, "It sounds like you came a lot baby."

"I certainly did, but it wasn't over yet." she started to ride up and down on me again, "I climbed off him and got onto my hands and knees, you know how much I love being fucked from behind." I nodded, "He started to fuck me again, it felt so good, that was when I spotted my purse where I'd thrown it on the bed, that's when I called you, did you like that baby?"

"Oh god yes, you looked so damn hot being fucked."

She smiled, "Good, I'll do that again then." She ground her pussy down onto me, "Mmm, you feel so hard baby... that was when he came inside me for the first time."

I grappled with this news, "The first time?!"

She climbed off me and lay down next to me, "Yes baby, he came inside me and then fucked me again, get inside me sweetheart." I moved between her legs and plunged my cock into her soaking, battered pussy. "Put my legs over your arms... yes like that... oh yes... fuck me deep and slow... fuck yes, that's just how he was doing it to me... oh god yes, he was staring down at me, my hands were on his ass like this... oh god it felt so good baby so fucking good... oh fuck, ahh yes, fuck."

Her nails dug into my butt cheeks a delicious, acute pain, "Oh my god, you're so wet."

"He said that too.. fuck me faster, he fucked me faster... oh god yes like that...his cock was so hard... oh fuck.. oh my god!"

I pounded into her and as her pussy clamped onto my cock I let go and filled her with yet another load of cum. I collapsed onto her breathing heavily. She wrapped her arms around me and sighed deeply. "Holy shit sweetheart that was insanely good!"

She said nothing for a few minutes and then she yawned, "Yes it was... so very good... I can't believe I got... fucked by a... stranger."

I cuddled up next to her and watched her fall asleep. "I love you baby." I whispered, but she was already asleep.

The next morning I crept downstairs without waking her. There was a message from Mac asking how she'd got on. I replied, 'Unsurprisingly... she pulled!!!' I left her to rest and pondered everything that had happened. A short while later I heard her stirring and I took up the tea. "Morning babe, did you sleep well?"

She groaned, "I think so, I don't remember going to sleep... god my bits are sore!"

"I'm not surprised!"

She pulled herself upright and sipped her tea, "Oh god that's good!"

"So my love, would you call the evening a success?"

She grinned from ear to ear, "Hell yes! It felt so naughty and the sex was so good, just like the first time with Trish and Mac, but without the tension."

"You'll be doing it again then?"

"Oh definitely... but... there's... something else..." she looked guilty.

I wondered what on earth it could be this time, "There is?"

"Yes, well he's married... "

"I noticed that."

"Did you, how?" She waved a hand in the air, "Doesn't matter, anyway he wasn't cheating. His wife said hello to me as I was leaving." My eyes must have given away my surprise. "I know, it was a shock for me too. Anyway, it turns out that it was her that saw me first and she suggested to her husband that he try to pull me."

"That's ironic."

"I know and... well... it seems that they are swingers and they hold invitation only parties in their gallery apartment and they... would like us... to join them... at their... next... party." She took a deep breathe and waited.

To be continued.

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers