One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day passed in a distracted blur. Predictably I didn't have to do any explaining when I got home. My wife greeted me with a kiss and a knowing grin, "I hear you've had an interesting day!?"

"I wouldn't say interesting day, more an interesting half hour."

"Do you want to talk condoms or tourists?"

"Tourists?"

My wife gazed at my baffled face, she sighed, "Mac seemed to think that Sophia had an accent."

I thought back, "Now that you mention it, I think she did, but that doesn't make her a tourist."

"True enough, I suppose, want to tell me about it?"

"I have a sneaking suspicion that you already know all the details."

"Yes baby, I do," she smiled, "let's talk condoms first."

I felt myself flushing, this wasn't going to be easy, "OK."

"OK, first up, what do you want to happen?"

"I want you to enjoy yourself, that's all and... I... well condoms... well, it's not what you enjoy, you... like... "

Mercifully she held up a hand silencing me, "It's OK baby, I get it. Yes, I do really enjoy the whole cum thing, but I can ensure that whatever happens doesn't result in it being inside me if it will cause problems for you."

"OK, babe, let's just see how things pan out. No condoms though."

She gave me a smile and a thumbs up, "OK, so now the tourist question."

"Well, you seem to know everything."

"Apart from what you want to do about it."

I shrugged, "Well, we don't actually know what she wants?"

"Shall we ask her then?"

"Err..."

My wife held out her hand, "Number please." I handed the paper over and she grabbed her phone. A few moments later she was connected, "Hello, is that Sophia?... Hi Sophia my name is Ella, I'm the wife of one of the men you spoke to today... no, no, it's fine... no honestly, it's not a problem... no... in our lifestyle it's always us girls that make the decisions," she laughed, "no honestly I'm fine.... OK, what is it you wanted from them? The boys were a bit vague... uhuh... OK... really?!... Oh you poor thing... I know... I bet you did!... Oh well, that's a relief... OK... wow!... No, no, I don't blame you... OK... so, you want... the whole way... both of them... wow! I take it this will be your first time?... Are you really sure Sophia?... Oh my goodness!... Where are you staying?.... OK... when were you thinking?... OK... no, not at all... no... I understand, pure spur of the moment... I'm sure... I bet you were, they can be a bit indiscreet sometimes... " she shot a grin at me and winked, "OK Sophia, give me a few minutes to talk to my husband... Paul... and then I'll talk to Mac's wife... OK, I'll call you again soon, bye... it's fine really... OK, bye." She hung up, "Wow!"

"She doesn't want us to move some furniture then?"

My wife laughed brightly, "No darling, she wants revenge on her husband. It seems she's just found out that he's been using prostitutes and she's not best pleased seeing as it's her that brings in the money. She is here on business and she travels a lot."

"Not a tourist then," I looked smug, "so how does she want to get revenge?"

My wife grinned from ear to ear, "She wants to have a video call with her husband as she usually does when she's away, but this time she wants you and Mac to be there and... have sex with her."

My jaw dropped, "Really!?"

"Really, really!"

"Holy shit! What, why... why us?"

She threw her hands up in the air, "Pure luck baby! Other than divorce she had no idea what to do, then she heard you and Mac talking and on impulse seized the opportunity to get some payback. I'm not a hundred percent sure she'll go through with it, but right here, right now she does." My wife looked at me expectantly, "Well?"

"Well what?"

She rolled her eyes, "Are you up for it?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Hell yes!" She held a finger up, "As long as you fuck me when you get back." She laughed "My own little Hot Husband!"

"Holy shit! When does she want to do it?"

"Tomorrow evening at her hotel." My mind reeled, "I'm calling Trish, you're in."

"I am?"

"Yes baby, you are, fuck this is so hot... I wonder if I can come to?" Moments later she was explaining the situation to Trish, I could hear Mac in the background expressing his amazement. "OK darling, I'll let Sophia know... love you too, so very much... bye." She started to dial again, "Mac's in," I grinned, "Yeah I know babe... hello, Sophia?... Hi it's Ella... yes, the boys are both up for it... hello? Sophia are you still there?... I know... are you sure you want this... OK... no problem... don't be honey, they are both so kind and gentle and very attentive... just let yourself go, you'll have fun I promise... no... of course... absolutely... text me your hotel and room number... OK... 7:00pm, OK... I know, it's crazy! One more thing... they have to come home after, no overnight stays OK?... That's fine... no problem... oh yes, I love having both of them at the same time... several times, I love it... yes really... oh god yes, lots and lots!... OK... Sophia?... One last thing, have you ever been with a woman?" My eyes nearly fell out of my head, "OK... sure... after tomorrow I think you'll find that all sorts of things suddenly become possible... OK... you know where to find me if you change your mind... OK, bye."

She hung up and sighed, "I can't believe you actually tried to get off with her... you haven't even met her!"

"You have baby and if she was a moose, you wouldn't entertain the idea of having sex with her. Besides, she sounds really lovely and I adore her accent... I bet she tastes delicious too!"

I smiled, "I'll let you know!"

My wife pouted at me, "Who would've thought that you would pull first!?"

I laughed, "It was hardly pulling and besides, you've been too busy shagging Mac to go out on the pull."

"True, but I think I will have to start thinking about how to go about it. Our holiday is only a little over a week away?"

The thought of the impending holiday was tantalizing, but I couldn't deny that this new opportunity we'd been given was super exciting too. Judging by the texts that Mac sent me, he was excited too. It could all come to nothing, but then again...

The rest of the evening was spent watching TV. By the time we went to bed I had no idea what we'd been watching, my mind was completely overwhelmed by what was going on. As I slowly drifted off to sleep all the images in my mind gave way to that one memory of Mac fucking my wife as I listened. The sound of raw lust and my lovely, beautiful wife urging him on demanding more... deeper... harder... faster!

The next morning as I made tea I could hear my wife talking, it was one sided so I guessed she was on her phone rather than talking to The Boy who, let's face it, wouldn't be up at this time anyway!

As I approached the bedroom I heard her signing off, "Love you too darling, so much, bye."

"Trish?"

She nodded, "She's so excited to find out what this evening will bring!"

"It's a very bizarre situation isn't it?"

"It is, but it has only come about because of where we are with Trish and Mac, like the old adage in business, 'It's not what you know, it's who you know.'" I looked blank, my wife sighed, "If none of this had happened and you were just having coffee with a friend then Sophia would never have said anything to you. It's only because of the conversation you were having that has brought this about." She pondered her words for a few moments, "It makes you wonder how many more opportunities exist without us knowing about them?"

I grinned at her, "With men magnets, you don't need more opportunities!"

"You may think that it's a good thing, but when it's so easy to pull with these," she jiggled her breasts with her hands which, quite frankly, made me want to jump her there and then, "it takes some of the excitement out of it, I want to feel the excitement that you and Mac are feeling."

"I'm sure you will babe, but in order to do so, you'll have to be satisfied with coming home without pulling."

"Oh, I'd be quite happy doing that babe, after all I'm going to fuck you when I get back regardless of whether or not I've pulled."

All this talk of my wife pulling and having sex was making my head spin and I didn't have time, unfortunately, to jump her. I chugged my tea and set about my morning routine.

The day, mercifully, was busy and went quickly. By the time I got home I was nearly boiling over with excitement, a look from my wife told me that it was still on and I set off the have a shower. Just then The Boy demanded that I help him with his homework. I asked if it could wait until tomorrow, he countered by saying it had to be in tomorrow morning. Checkmate! I settled down to the task trying to ignore the smirk plastered all over my wife's face!

Task completed, I made my way upstairs for a shower. When I returned to the kitchen my wife informed me that Mac would pick me up on the way and then served dinner. It was a perfectly normal prelude to an extraordinary evening! By the time Mac arrived I was back to being overwhelmed with excitement! By the look on his face Mac was too. My wife kissed us both tenderly and hoped that we have fun.

It was a short 20 minute drive to the hotel and we were soon knocking on Sophia's room door at the appointed time. The door opened slowly and for the first time we got a proper look at her. Apart from the fact that she looked like a rabbit in the headlights, she was a very good looking woman. She stood in the doorway staring at us.

"Hello Sophia," I said as softly and warmly as I could, "would you like us to come in?" She jumped as if she been stung, "It's OK if you've changed your mind, we can be on our way."

She tried to smile, "No, no, please... don't go, come in please," she moved aside and we walked into her room. It was a suite, very large and well equipped. "It's very kind of you to come and... err, it's very... kind of... you."

She looked so embarrassed and awkward, I felt for her, "It's our pleasure Sophia, really it is," Mac nodded and smiled, "we both know how strange and uncomfortable you must feel right now and we will do anything and everything to make you feel at ease."

She smiled, "Thank you, I've not done anything like this before, I err... would you like a glass of Champagne?" She moved to the desk and pulled a bottle of Champagne from an ice bucket and filled the three glasses neatly arranged on a nearby tray. She passed me a glass, briefly catching my eye before looking away and then held one out for Mac.

Mac took it from her hand, "Thank you Sophia, as Paul says, please try to relax."

She took a deep breathe and then raised her glass, let's drink a toast, to... to... Fun Times!" We chorused the toast and the crystal flutes chimed as they connected. She took a sip, "I don't really know how this is going to go, but my plan is to um, start and well, I have arranged to call my husband at 7:30pm and then, you know, carry on and show him." She pointed at a laptop set up on a table facing the bed. "Oh god this is so awkward!"

"Sophia?" I tried to sound reassuring, "At the moment there is a barrier between us, it's our normal, everyday, social barrier that prevents us from encroaching on your personal space and most definitely stops us from being personal with you." She looked confused. "All you have to do to remove that barrier and the awkward feelings is to tell us what you want, what would like us to do."

She looked at me, then at Mac, " I want you to have... I want you to... " She took a deep breathe, "I want to have sex with you!" She shrugged her jacket off and threw it across the room, "I want to have sex with both of you, I want you to touch me, feel me, I want you to... I want you to fuck me... now!" She sighed and looked at us expectantly.

I placed my glass on the desk and then, moving in front of her I took her glass from her hand and put it with mine. "Sophia?"

"Yes? Her voice quavered as she spoke.

"May I touch you?"

"Yes."

"May I kiss you?"

"Yes." I traced a hand over her hip, up her waist and across her breasts, "Oh yes... oh."

I moved behind her and placed my hands on her hips, her breathing was slowing slightly. I kissed her neck and she sighed, my hands move up to her breasts and gently caressed and squeezed them, "Unbutton your shirt Sophia." Her hands moved up and started to work slowly on the buttons as I stroked her hips and nibbled her neck.

She shrugged off the shirt and I heard Mac gasp, encouraged by this she quickly unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Mac started to get undressed and Sophia's eyes locked on him drinking in the sight of every new bit of flesh that came into sight. I unclasped her bra and it fell away just as Mac dropped his shorts and let his swelling penis free. Sophia gasped, "Oh my god, this is happening," I squeezed her naked breasts and pinched her nipples, "can I... may I... " she reached out a hand towards Mac, he smiled and nodded, she walked unsteadily across the room and stopped in front of him as she reached up to kiss him her hand wrapped around his penis and I heard her groaning into Mac's mouth. His arms wrapped around her and she whimpered.

As I watched Mac caressing her I started to get undressed. I was just wondering how to take this forward when she slowly dropped down in front of Mac and, kneeling in front of him, she pulled his cock into her mouth. Mac let out a gasp of pleasure and looked at me wide eyed. A smile spread across his face as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth, licking and sucking him. "Oh god Sophia, that feels so good."

She looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you." Her head dropped down and she sucked him back into her mouth, Mac groaned loudly.

I moved next to Mac and Sophia looked up and gasped in delight, "Oh my god, I've really got two to play with, I've never had two at the same time before!" She gripped both of us and began working her hands up and down. She looked from cock to cock and then began to alternate between us, licking, sucking, rubbing. she was getting more confident and her groans were getting louder and more urgent.

"I think it's time we pleasured Sophia, don't you think mate?"

Mac nodded, "Yes, I do, come up here Sophia, we want to pleasure you like you've never experienced before." She stood up and reveled in the feeling of four hands exploring her naked body, she shivered and moaned. Mac moved her to the bed and as she lay down, he kissed and caressed her breasts and nipples.

I moved between her legs, "Would you like me to lick your pussy Sophia?"

She looked down at me," Oh god, yes please, oh yes, I'd love you to... yes please!"

I pulled her legs up and settled between her thighs, just before I connected with her I saw her grasp Mac's cock and pull him in, I started licking up between her pussy lips just as she engulfed Mac's cock, she groaned loudly and writhed underneath me. I licked and sucked her pussy lips, before slowly making my way up to her clit, as I sucked it into my mouth she released Mac's cock from her mouth and sighed loudly, "Oh that feels so good," I slipped a finger inside her, she still had a way to go before she was ready to have sex. I massaged her G-Spot and flicked her clit with my tongue, "Mmmm, yes, that feels... so good," She sucked Mac's cock back into her mouth and groaned as he squeezed her nipples.

Gradually and surely her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, I picked up the pace on her clit and she pulled my head into her sex with her free hand, "Oh god, yes, yes, yes, that feels... oh... oh... oh," her thighs clamped against my head and her nails dug into my scalp, "oh my god... ahhhh.... yes... oh god!! She gasped for air and then she looked up at Mac, "Get your cock inside me!"

I moved out of the way and Mac eagerly slid between her thighs, "Oh yes, please, please fuck me!" Mac eased inside her, she gasped and clutched at his shoulders, "god yes, fuck me, fuck me," a few more gentle strokes and Mac was fully inside her, "oh shit... it feels so good, so hard, oh yes fuck me... please!" Mac wasted no time setting up a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes. I leaned over and kissed her and squeezed her breasts, "Oh yes, yes, don't stop either of you, please keep doing that, oh yes, keep doing that, don't stop, don't stop, don't... ahhh... yes!"

Mac eased the pace and gradually she recovered, "Oh my god,that felt so... shit!" She glanced at the bedside clock, "I'm 10 minutes late!" She put a hand on Mac's cheek, "That was lovely, um, but would you mind..." Mac grinned and pulled out of her, she winced slightly as he left her soaked, swollen pussy.

She jumped up and grabbed a bath robe that was draped over a nearby chair, "Would you two please stay out of camera just for the moment, I won't be long." We moved aside and she set up the video call. A few moments later and her husband was in view, "Hello," she said breezily, "sorry I'm late I was busy."

He looked like he hadn't slept in days, "I know we have a lot to talk about..."

She snorted, "Damn fucking right we do!"

"I know you're angry, but I can explain.. "

"You can save your explanations and all the sordid details for when I get home."

"Do you want me to be here, when you get back?"

"That's up to you."

"Well of course I do... I..."

"You may not want to be there."

"Why not?"

She smiled sweetly, "Well, I told you I was late because I was busy, do you want to know why I was busy?"

He looked worried, "I suppose..."

She shrugged off the robe, "Because I was having sex with two men that's why." His eyes looked like they were about to fall out of his head. Sophia climbed onto the bed on all fours side on to the camera, "Want to see?" She gestured to Mac, he walked into view and she grabbed his cock and sucked it into her mouth.

Her husband sounded like he'd exploded, "What the fuck are you doing!!"

"I'm sucking a really tasty cock," she gestured to me, "fuck me," I move behind her and slipped my cock into her drenched pussy, she released Mac's cock and gasped, "oh my god, that feels so good. I've already cum twice and I'm going to cum a lot more!"

"Phia what the... why are you..."

"She released Mac's cock again, "You want to know why? How stupid are you?" She looked back at me, "Fuck, you're so hard, fuck me faster, deeper... oh yes, like that... like that, yes, don't stop, don't stop... oh my god yes, ahhh, fuck!" As she came down from her orgasm she looked at the camera, "And you know what makes this even better than what you did?" He didn't respond, "I haven't paid for it!"

She looked up at Mac, "I want your cock again, lie down." Mac lay down next to her and she straddled him facing the camera so that her husband got a good view of Mac's cock as it penetrated her. She leaned back and Mac started to thrust into her, her husband had an excellent view of his wife's pussy being pounded by another man's cock.

He whimpered a bit, "Please don't do this Phia."

She reached out to me and I guided my penis to her mouth, she wrapped a hand around my shaft, "Too late, I'm doing it and I'm fucking loving it!" She sucked me into her mouth and groaned as Mac fucked her. She tried to give my cock her full attention but another orgasm was obviously building in her fast. She moaned and groaned ignoring the pleas from her husband to stop and then she tensed and from the depths of her being she cried out as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. The first waves of her climax had washed over her just as Mac cried out and filled her pussy, this sent Sophia over the edge again. She shuddered and trembled as the two orgasms crashed through her.

Recovering her senses she pulled off Mac and settled facing the camera on her hands and knees, "Holy shit that felt so fucking good!" She settled down onto her elbows and I looked at her upturned ass, "I bet the whores you fucked didn't cum like that!" I looked at Mac who knew exactly what was going through my mind, "You know what else I'm going to do before I come home?" He didn't answer. "I'm going to have sex with a woman too!" Mac's eyes opened almost as wide as mine and his bottom jaw sagged, this revelation was all I needed, I moved behind her and rubbed my cock against her opening, "Oh god yes, I'm going to get fucked again, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard!" I pushed my cock into her soaked, cum filled pussy, it felt fantastic! I could tell it was different, but not so much to be unusual. I pushed in deep inside her and she cried out in lust, "Oh god, it's so hard, so fucking hard," I started to fuck her deep and fast, "Fuck yes! Are you enjoying the show? I'm not... going... ahhh, fuck... to let you watch me having sex... ahh... with another woman," My head was spinning, my wife was going to have sex with Sophia after all. "You'd enjoy that... ohh yes... too much, fuck... I'm going to lick my first... oh shit... my first pussy!" I tried to hold back, but it was useless, I cried out and gripped her hips as my cock pulsed inside her. "Oh shit, feels so... so... good, ahhh god yes!"