One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Ella, the hottest of hot wives.
16k words
4.8
10.5k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
179 Followers

This is not a stand-alone story you should read the previous chapters first to make any sense of this story. If you just want to read the sex scenes, then that's fine too. There is some sexual contact between the male characters, but it is incidental and not part of the main story. Constructive comments are always welcome.

--------------------------------------------------

Holy shit! I hadn't seen that one coming! "Were the hell has that come from baby!?"

She looked hurt, "Oh, I'm sorry baby, have I gone too far this time!?"

I hadn't intended to sound so abrupt, "No, sweetie... sorry... I just wasn't expecting that. Why... what's brought this about?"

"Well, it's just that... a few times now, I've had the opportunity to... show myself off... to strangers and... well, it was thrilling! I started to wonder what it would be like if I followed it through and had sex with them."

I didn't know what to think, "Are you talking about men or women?"

"Well both I suppose, but mostly men... I want to... oh god this is going to sound so bad... I... "

I wondered how bad, "What sweetie?"

"OK, I want to have sex with strangers and then come home and tell you about it as we have sex!" She winced and looked like she just admitted to some heinous crime that demanded the death penalty! "It's what we did at the start of this and it was so erotic!"

"Erm, doesn't that break one of our rules?"

She seemed to shrink into herself like a salted snail, "Ahh, yes well, there's more."

"MORE!?"

"Yes, well...Trish and I were, as I said, talking about how we could get away with Jane and the boys, and well... we have an idea." She grinned in a way that was supposed to deflect from everything else that she'd already said, "We've found a great all inclusive park with loads of villas for families, and there are flumes and loads of things... to do...and it... would be great and the boys could have fun and it would be...great."

"That sounds wonderful apart from the fact you're not selling it to me right now!"

"Well the thing is, with two teenagers in tow we are rarely going to have time for all of us to be together without the boys, so we... thought, maybe we should just... go with the flow and have fun when we can with whoever is free at the time."

I could see the logic in that, but..."Well, I..."

She winced, "There's more."

"MORE?!"

"Sorry babe," she kissed me on the cheek, "Trish and I were wondering if now is the time to drop that rule... about... solo meets?"

She looked at me sheepishly, I didn't know where to start, "I... this is all a bit sudden... "

"The thing is babe, I'm already meeting alone to have sex with Trish, you've had solo sex with Jane so really it's only me and Mac and you and Trish that we're talking about."

"And you and however many strangers."

"Well yes, that too, but I really want them to be one off encounters, absolutely no friends, colleagues or anyone I might even possibly run into again."

"How do you see that working?"

She shrugged, "I don't know really, I've not thought about it much." I looked at her askance, "OK, well I've thought about the sex a lot, but not how I got there!"

I drew in a deep breath and tried to be rational rather than allowing my fears to get the better of me. "I suppose... all of this rests on trust," she was gazing into my eyes with a look that can best be described as 'hopeful', "do we all trust each other enough to not get romantically involved?"

"She held my hand, "Remember how scared we were at the beginning of this?" I nodded. "And yet here we are very much in love with a stronger marriage. "I love you so much baby and I know that Trish is totally devoted to Mac."

"But why do you want this now?"

"Because we've all grown into our new lifestyle and it feels like a natural progression to have sex with each other alone when the opportunity presents itself. If we go on holiday with Jane and the boys then we will most definitely have to take opportunities rather than plan group sessions, although," she sighed deeply, "I'd still love for all of us to have sex together whenever we can."

"Why strangers then, is what we have not enough?"

She looked hurt, "It's not about what we have being enough. You are enough for me sweetheart. It's about adventure, the thrills, the excitement, lust!" Her eyes were sparkling, "I've really been getting off on the idea of having sex with a stranger and then telling you all about it while I have sex with you."

"Can I have sex with strangers too?"

She looked interested, "Men or women?"

I laughed, "Women."

She pouted, "Oh poo! Yes that's fine baby, as long as you tell me about it while you fuck me."

I laughed, "What are the chances of me pulling?" I squeezed her breasts, "You have men magnets, I've got to trust to luck!"

She grinned, "OK, granted it's so much easier for a woman to get a man, but I think there will be more opportunities out there than you think. You've just not been looking."

My head was spinning "I think you need to let me know exactly what you want to do regarding meeting strangers, how it would work I guess."

My beautiful wife grinned from ear to ear, she knew it was in the bag now, "OK babe, will do."

"I'll have a chat with Mac and see what his thoughts are." My wife gave me a slightly goofy grin." Yeah I know, he would jump at the idea of having you or Jane to himself, but what does he feel about me having his wife all to myself?"

It took a long time to get to sleep. I was trying to be honest with myself, take the emotion out of it, but it wasn't that easy. I obviously still had insecurities even if they were much, much less than before all this started. I couldn't deny though the possibilities of a holiday together when we all took opportunities as they presented themselves, did sound enormously exciting!

My head was still spinning when I got up the next morning to make some tea. When I returned to the bedroom my wife was sitting up in bed with her arm outstretched, "I need tea!"

I handed the mug over, "There you go babe."

"Are you OK baby?"

"Yes, I'm OK, it's the sex with strangers bit that I'm struggling with the most."

"I guessed. How about I put some proper thought into it and we talk about it this evening?"

"OK, that sounds good." I took a sip of my tea. "I'd better get going or I'll be late for work."

I kissed her and set off, before I left the room though, I could see that she was excited and I had no doubt a fully fledged plan would be waiting for me this evening.

I was less than effective at work and I decided to take a stroll and call Mac. "Hi Paul, how you doing?"

"Yeah, good thanks, just wanted to have a chat."

"Has Ella talked to you about solo meets?"

I laughed, "Yes and another bombshell!"

"Oh really, how so?"

I sat down on a vacant bench and took a deep breathe, "She wants to have one off sex with strangers." There was quite a lengthy pause. "Mac, you still there?"

"Yes mate, I was just... well... wow!"

"I know, she recently turned bisexual, now she wants to be a Hot Wife, I don't know if I can keep up!"

"Wow!"

"I know."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"About my wife having sex with strangers?"

"Absolutely! I don't mind sharing her with you but.. strangers?!"

"That's jolly decent of you old man."

"He laughed, "Don't mention it."

"How about the solo meet thing, what are your thoughts?"

"Mate, I don't want to sound inappropriate or anything, but hell yeah, I'd love to have Ella all to myself. I suspect just as much as you would like to have my wife."

"I can't deny that it would certainly add a new element of spice into our lives. I'm just a bit... insecure I guess."

"I know what you mean mate. I feel the same sometimes, but you and Ella look so goddamn happy. I really don't think that there is any likelihood that what we have could go wrong.

"So, you're OK with solo meets?"

"Yes mate, I am, although I'd still like to keep the rule on no overnight stays. I'd always want to end the night with my wife, not alone.

"Ditto."

"So the holiday with Jane and the boys is a goer too?"

"It would seem so... just the one off sex with strangers to deal with then."

"Did Ella say anything about you having sex with strangers?"

"Yeah, she's fine with it." There was another long silence. "Mac, you still there?"

"Yes mate, I... I was just... what if we were to go out on the pull together?"

I laughed out loud, "The only thing we are likely to pull is a muscle!"

"Speak for yourself mate!"

I laughed, "Got to go, I'm supposed to be working."

"Later."

When I got home, the house was a picture of domestic bliss, even The Boy was in a good mood. "Hello baby, good day?" My wife smiled brightly.

"Yeah, OK, couldn't concentrate."

The Boy made some comment about that being nothing unusual and then disappeared upstairs.

My wife hugged me, "Sorry babe, my fault I know." She kissed me tenderly, "It's just that I've been thinking about it a lot and forgot to tone it down for you, sorry."

"It's OK sweetheart, no harm done."

"You spoke to Mac today?" I nodded, "I gather that the holiday idea is good to go?" I nodded again, she squealed. "Excellent, I'll book it tonight." She did a little happy dance.

"Shouldn't you check with Jane first?"

"Already have babe."

"Oh."

"I understand that solo meets are now OK too?" I nodded. "I love you so much baby!" She kissed me several times. "Trish is very happy too, she told me to give you this." She reached up and treated me to a long, slow, highly sensual kiss that left me feeling weak at the knees.

"You've spoken to Trish too then?"

"Yep."

"Which just leaves the... let's call it the Hot Wife question."

"Yes... I..."

She put a finger on my lips, "If I may I'd like to explain what I'm thinking, OK?" I nodded. "I know that it would be dead easy for me to go to a club or something, flash my tits and pull someone... that's not what I want. I think I'd like to be more opportunistic, I'd like to seduce someone who's not out looking for sex, someone who's just going about their day. Does that make sense?"

To be honest I was relieved, "Yes baby, it does. The big problem I had when you first mentioned it is the thought of a bunch of men lining up looking at you like a lump of meat."

She smiled, "I know babe, I don't want that either. It's more like that room service guy when I was with Trish. I didn't know it was going to happen and I thrilled myself by flashing him, he was really cute and... well... you know, that's the sort of thing I mean." She took a deep breathe, "How does that sound?"

I kissed her nose, "That sounds fine baby, just make sure you stay safe."

She squealed again and waved her hands around, "Ohh, thank you baby, god I'm so excited, a holiday to look forward to, more opportunities to have sex with our besties and now a new thrill, fuck I'm so excited!"

That evening after my wife had booked the holiday she sat next to me on the couch, whisky tumblers in hand. "I spoke to Trish about maintaining the no overnight stays rule, she absolutely fine with that. That will be the case for any Hot Wife meets I have, it will be sex and then goodbye, OK?"

My head was swimming a bit, just hearing her say these words was so erotic, "Yeah that's fine baby."

She smiled, "Also we agreed that when a solo meet was going to happy we would let each other know OK? Don't think it would be good to come home and find you shagging Trish on the kitchen table. A little advance warning that's all, OK?"

"That's fine babe, totally agree. You're really looking forward to being a Hot Wife aren't you?"

"Hell yes! I find the thought so intensely erotic, knowing that if I have sex with someone I'll be coming home to tell you all about it while we fuck, oh god it's sending shivers down my back just thinking about it." She paused and gazed into my eyes, "I'd really like you to have sex with other women too."

My mind started to swim again, "Could you have imagined yourself saying that a few months ago?"

She laughed, "Not a chance in hell!"

"We really have come a long way haven't we?"

"Sure have. I'm desperately in love with another woman for goodness sake!"

"What does Trish make of it?"

"Oh, she really likes the idea, trouble is, it's hard to be spontaneous when you're planning something and Trish likes to plan."

"Would she do it on her own?"

"No, I don't think so."

"What does Jane make of all this?"

My wife giggled, "Well, it took her a few moments to get her head round the idea, but as soon as she realized that she now has four people to have sex with all together or one at a time she positively exploded with enthusiasm!" She patted my hand, "I think she'll always have a soft spot for you though my love."

"Really?"

"Yep, she feels safe with you and you were the one, after all, that opened her eyes to how good sex can be."

I held her hand, "I hope things don't move too fast... it already feels a bit too fast,"

"What do you mean baby?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, a scramble for one on one meets?"

"Hmm, Trish said that too. I think we all just need to be sensible."

"Sensible? As in a group of small children in a sweet shop kind of sensible?"

She laughed, "I know baby, it does feel a bit like that, but things will calm down."

I didn't have long to wait.

A couple of days later and the waiting was over. The girls had decided that the three of them should meet up for the long awaited FFF session. If that wasn't enough distraction for me I got a text from Mac that afternoon asking if I was OK with him visiting my wife. I said it was fine and spent the rest of the day achieving virtually nothing.

When I got home I was a bit surprised to see Mac's car still in the driveway. Inside Mac and my wife were drinking coffee in the kitchen. She was wearing her short silk dressing gown which showed off her fabulous legs marvelously. Her hair was disheveled and she was flushed. Mac was dressed and had a big grin on his face.

I kissed my wife and decided not to resist the temptation to feel her breasts through the silk of her gown, "Where's The Boy babe?"

"At the gym with Luke, he'll need picking up soon."

"OK, cool," I fist bumped Mac, "you two have fun?"

Mac grinned again, "Yes, mate, thank you. After I heard what the girls got up to this morning I just couldn't wait any more!"

My wife giggled and smoothed her gown down over her hips, "I've spent virtually the whole day having sex, it's been fabulous!"

I wasn't sure which part of the day to focus on first, "How did Jane enjoy her first all girl threesome?"

My wife laughed out loud, "Oh baby, she was insatiable! She loved using the strap-on on us and and couldn't get enough of the double ended dildo!"

I shot a glance at Mac who was looking wide eyed, "Can't wait to see that!"

Mac looked at me and held a finger up, "Well mate, that just leaves you. I have a message for you from Trish," he paused for dramatic effect, "she says... call me." He patted me on the back and grabbed his car keys, "Don't wait too long mate." He kissed my wife on the cheek, "See you guys soon I hope?"

As he headed for the door my wife coughed and undid her gown, holding the material out to the sides she smiled demurely, "How soon Mac?"

Mac wobbled a bit, "Holy shit Ella, stop it!" He put a hand to his forehead. "You are so damn hot!!"

My wife smiled, "Not too hot to handle I hope?"

Mac looked at me and raised his eyebrows, "Call Trish mate!"

Mac let himself out and I turned to my lovely wife. Before I could say anything a text came in from The Boy, he needed picking up from the gym. I grabbed my keys and set off. I had a variety of images swirling around my head, but inevitably I returned to the thought that my wife had just been fucked by another man. God, it's so erotic!

The Boy collected and returned to base, I set about the evening routine. Before long we were on our couch sipping whisky. "Is there any reason why you haven't phoned Trish yet sweetie?"

"No, not really."

She jumped up and left the room. Shortly after she returned carrying my phone, "Come on sweetie, no time like the present."

She handed me the phone and I dialed Trish's number and put it on speaker, she picked up almost immediately, "Paul! At last, don't you love me any more?!"

"Of course I do, have you missed me?"

She sighed, "Hell yes! Mac was just telling me what he did with Ella this afternoon. I so want to have you, when can we meet?" She sounded almost desperate, "Come on Paul, I'm desperate!"

"What are you desperate for Patricia?"

"Argh, you're so mean... I want to have sex with you so much... I'll put on... THAT outfit!" That got my attention, "Shall I be your devoted secretary and relieve your stress by sucked your balls dry?" I gulped, "Or perhaps that important client you need to impress, I'll only sign the contract if you lick and fuck my wet, juicy pussy."

"OK Trish, OK!... The secretary sounds good!... When suits you?" I looked at my wife, she was grinning from ear to ear.

Trish sounded exasperated, "Well, NOW would be good!" I could hear Mac laughing. "Mac's got a client tomorrow evening, can you come over after work?"

My wife was nodding, "Sure thing, see you then."

"Paul?"

"Yes Patricia?"

"Tell Ella she can't fuck you tonight, I want you fully loaded for me!"

My wife laughed and shouted "Mine!"

Pleasantries completed my wife stared at me with that huge grin still on her face, "So... you'll be late home tomorrow because you're fucking another woman?"

"It would appear so."

She climbed onto my lap and leaning in she cupped my face with her hands, "Give her this from me." She gave me the kind of kiss that exists only in story books, passionate, lingering, delicate, heavenly. "That should get her engine running!"

"Running? It sounds like her turbo has already kicked in!"

She kissed me again and looked into my eyes, "You're the only person in our little group that I've not have sex with today. A situation that I mean to remedy."

"But Trish said..."

She put a finger against my lips, "You'll have enough for her baby."

I fell asleep that night with my beautiful wife wrapped around me. She'd had sex with four people that day and I couldn't have been happier.

The next day went slowly and I mean really, really slowly, I felt like I was in some kind of Star Trek temporal anomaly, every minute seemed to drag into eternity, but eventually it was 5:00pm. It was as much as I could do not to run to my car. Thankfully, before long I had arrived and Trish was waiting for me at the door and... oh my god... she was wearing that outfit! High heels, stockings, black pencil skirt and a crisp white shirt with one too many buttons undone all topped off with the Velma Dinkley glasses. She looked sensational.

As I approached she went straight into secretary mode. "Paul, what a day you've had. I'm so sorry I couldn't rearrange things to lighten the load. Come along I'll make you a cup of coffee." She ushered me into the kitchen and lifting my jacket off my shoulders she hung it on a coat stand by the door. She pulled out a chair, "Sit down and relax." She straightened my tie and brushed an invisible bit of fluff off my shoulder. "Nothing much has come in for you today, but your wife called."

I wasn't sure if this was true or not, but it didn't matter either way, "Was it important?"

"No, she just wanted to check in, see how you are." Trish moved around the kitchen preparing the coffee. The sound of her heels on the floor was mesmerizing and she made every effort to show off her ass and breasts. "She is lovely... your wife."

"Yes she is, very."

"You're very lucky to have her," Trish placed a mug of coffee on the table next to me and then drawing out a chair, she sat down slowly and crossed her legs exposing an expanse of thigh. "It's nice that we can chat socially rather than just business."

Garmo127
Garmo127
179 Followers