All Comments on 'One Day at a Time'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguy9 months ago

It's not really my sort of story but your writing is good so I browsed the opening. Then you wrote this sentence "You know, house, kids, dogs and maybe a hamster or two". So simple and so brilliant. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another writer who has lost his nuts!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why would any man do this to the woman he professes to love and have children with? I boggles the mind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked the writing. She played along like "poor me, what am I to do" so the fault, if any, falls on hubby. She gets all the extra she can handle and if things go sour it is all on hubby. She evaluated the risk and honestly I read it as if he gets all out of shape and leaves her then she feels no big loss.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too bad there isn't a Fetish category for these fetish stories. Oh, wait...

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

Normally hate cuck stories... BUT... your writing is 100X above the median so I gave you a 5 for that alone.

usaretusaret9 months ago

Did not care for the final end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Try to change people and you get the divorce you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was very, very reluctant to agree to being fucked by another man and then telling my husband all the details. I eventually acquiesced, only because the fantasy devoured my erotic consciousness. It was wildly exciting and fulfilling the first time, and all but one time since. I love to fuck, and the variety of partners has become an aphrodisiac for me and my husband. It works for us, but not for many couples. Good story.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

It’s not a lifestyle, it’s a perversion for cucks and whores like this.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil477 months ago

Never mind 26thNC below, he consistently rants about this kind of story and the life style lots of people choose. Maybe he should spend some of his life in charity shops or helping others in soup kitchens instead of keep reading and commenting on stories he doesn't like. Well done on this story it was actually quite realistic. Thank you so much for your story, will now read another one. 5*+++ Mel B known as Hornydevil47

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Gotta agree with 26thNC!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I did not read this story, and I will not

But to amswer Snon 5 months ago, I checked. There IS a fetish category of stories. I am outta here.

JPB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...