One day with Sister-in-law Ch. 06

Story Info
Should I treat her like a thicc piece of meat?
1.9k words
4.3
17.8k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back, contemplating whether to leave Kylie's house or not. However, a troubling thought interrupted my thinking process. Would she actually keep this secret from Vincent? After all, he was her husband, and the truth was bound to come out eventually.

As I stood there, torn between leaving and staying, I realized that I was already in a precarious situation. Running away wouldn't necessarily make things better or safer for me. So, I decided to carry out my original plan.

"Give me my phone. I'm going," I said, trying to maintain a sense of nonchalance.

She handed me my phone, her face displaying disgust and disappointment.

I took my phone back and quickly clicked a photo of her. She looked like a busty pornstar in that moment, clad in her pink bra and jeans shorts. I knew this picture could come in handy later.

"Why the fuck?" she exclaimed, her shock evident.

I replied callously, "I know the fate of women like you. If I don't take advantage of the opportunity, someone else surely will."

Her eyes flared with anger, and she snapped at me, "Shut the fuck up, Patrick! I've had enough of your games."

I said, rubbing my own jeans, "My dick is still hard."

She retorted, "Then suck it off yourself."

In that moment, all sense of respect and familiarity for my sister-in-law evaporated from my mind. The only thing I saw was a tempting and thicc piece of meat that I wanted to dominate and destroy completely.

Taking a step forward, I firmly clenched her throat in my hand, asserting my control over her. "I've been waiting for this moment," I whispered with a sinister tone.

She struggled, attempting to break free from my grasp, but my hold on her remained unyielding.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she pleaded, "I trusted you. Vincent trusted you."

With a callous grin, I replied, "Who asked for your trust, Moaner, when all I desired was you?"

She dropped to her knees, desperation evident in her voice, "Please, delete the photo. I'm a married woman."

I held her head in my hands, lifting her up and wiping away her tears. "Okay, I will delete it, but you have to promise to send me nudes every day," I demanded with a sinister smile.

She pleaded, "No, please, I can't do that."

With a malicious grin, I continued, "Let's start with something easier then. Moan for me, after all, you're a moaner."

Confused and torn, she replied, "What? I'm a respectful Moaner."

Undeterred, I insisted, "Moan, and make it sound like you're being fucked."

She was confused, but then decided to moan, "Mmm. Yeah. Mmmm. Aah."

But it felt emotionless.

Growing more forceful, I shouted, "Moan, you fucking moaner!"

Frightened, she complied with loud moans, "Aaaahhmmmmmm... Ohhhhhh... My pussy is so wet... Mmmmmmm... Fuck me... Fuck me right now... Fuck me like I'm a... Like I'm a... Slutty moaner."

I remarked, "Now I can see why Vincent married you. Your voice alone can make a man cum."

She pleaded, "Please, just go now."

I showed her my phone and deleted her photo, and she seemed somewhat relieved.

She said, "Vincent will be here any moment. Please leave."

Ignoring her plea, I suggested, "Come with me to my house. I want to fuck you."

She implored, "Patrick, please go."

I tightened my grip on her thick shoulders, making it difficult for her to break free. The sensation of my fingers digging into her flesh made me feel dominant.

She struggled, "Patrick, I don't want him to see me like this."

Ignoring her protests, I trailed my finger down her bra strap, "You make me so hungry."

With skillful precision, my hands moved down each of her bra straps, gently coaxing them over her shoulders and down her arms. Despite my efforts, the bra stubbornly clung to her ample breasts, creating an enticing tease as her heavy milkers remained partially concealed.

Her hands moved to adjust her bra.

I stopped her from sliding her bra straps back up, firmly stating, "No."

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked in distress.

I replied, "Look at yourself in the mirror. You know the answer."

She protested, "I am a mother and a wife. You can't have me."

In a fit of anger, I slapped her hard on her cheek, causing tears to well up in her eyes.

As I pulled down my jeans, revealing my boxer shorts with a prominent bulge, she couldn't bear to look.

"Why are you acting like that? You were enjoying your time with me," I asserted.

"That's because you lied and manipulated me," she retorted.

"Now I am telling the truth. I really want to fuck you," I confessed.

Her eyes widened in horror, and she nervously grabbed onto my bulging boxers.

She suggested, "I can make you cum with my hands. Please don't fuck me."

I gently slid my finger inside her navel, teasingly asking, "Can you really?"

She nodded, then skillfully removed my boxers, revealing my erect penis, and said, "Begin."

Her soft hand caressed my member, and the sensation was incredible. I had never experienced such pleasure with anyone else.

Her hands moved slowly up and down, even though her facial expressions remained melancholic.

I unzipped her jeans shorts, and she hesitated, saying, "Patrick, please don't undress me."

I reassured her with a lie, "Just remove your shorts. You'll still be in your underwear."

I roughly pulled down her shorts, leaving her in a pink bra with straps down and pink panties that were incredibly enticing. The sight of her was so arousing that one could easily cum just by looking at her.

Her hand moved rapidly, jerking me, and I knew I would climax at any moment. "Oh, Kylie, you are so..." I tried to express my pleasure, but the sensations were too intense.

With each motion she made, her luscious breasts seemed to come alive, swaying sensually within the confines of her bra. The gentle bounce of her curves sent a delightful shiver through her body, and her bra straps slid ever so slightly down her shoulders, allowing a tantalizing glimpse of her pert nipples.

She seemed unaware of her exposed state, lost in the moment.

I reached the peak and ejaculated onto her hand. Trying to regain my composure, I complimented, "Your boobs are gorgeous."

She looked down, noticing her bra hanging down, revealing more of her breasts. She instinctively moved to cover herself, but I stopped her, saying, "Don't."

She protested, "But I made you cum."

I said, "It would be unfair if you didn't have an orgasm. I believe in equal rights."

She pleaded, "I don't want an orgasm. Go, Patrick. Please."

I insisted, "Just cum in front of me, and I will go. Or should I help you with my dick?"

She looked down, and my dick was hard again. Confusion crossed her face, wondering how I could get aroused so quickly.

I repeated, "Are you going to cum or not?"

She hesitated for a moment, contemplating her choices. It seemed she preferred to finger herself rather than getting fucked.

She cautiously slid her fingers inside her panties, and a gasp escaped her lips. I knew she was going to moan a lot.

Her breath hitched, and she found herself biting her lower lip, a gesture that betrayed the mounting pleasure that danced on the precipice of release.

I snatched her hanging bra, "Give me that."

Now she was completely naked except for her panties.

She laid down on the bed, stretching her legs apart. She felt the need to justify, "If you think I am enjoying this, you're wrong, you sister-fucker."

I observed her fingers dancing inside her panties, probably playing with her soft and tight vagina.

She began to moan softly, "Mmmphhh, No, Mmmmphhh, yes."

Then she started fingering herself vigorously, and her moans grew louder, "Ohhhhhhh Myyyyy Myyyyy Myyyyy Gooodddd."

I could touch my dick, jerk myself off, but I had another plan in mind.

She moaned louder, "I am gonna... I am gonna... Cum."

I said, "Stop."

Her hands stopped instantly; she was on the verge of cumming.

I asked, "Do you want to cum?"

She nodded, "I need to now."

I climbed onto the bed, positioning myself on top of her. I gently pulled down her panties, and surprisingly, she didn't resist.

Her shaved pussy lay there, exposed and vulnerable, its delicate folds glistening with arousal from her own intimate touch. The soft pink hue of her inner lips contrasted against the deeper shade of red that painted her outer lips, evidence of the fingering she just did.

I positioned my dick at her entrance.

She said, "This is not right. I could do that on my own."

I could sense she was just saying it. She wanted my dick so badly now.

I pressed my dick against her entrance, gently entering its head a little.

I asked, "Are you sure?"

With each inch of my manhood that entered her, I could sense her body respond, her walls tightening around me in response to the new and intimate intrusion. The feeling of her warm, velvety softness against the sensitive head of my cock was nothing short of euphoric, sending waves of pleasure cascading through my entire being.

She didn't speak, but her actions spoke louder. She wanted my dick.

So, with force, I plunged it inside.

She screamed, "Aaaannnhhh."

I showed no mercy and began to fuck her with rapid intensity, causing her breasts to jiggle like crazy. Her body responded to my relentless rhythm, her hips rising to meet each of my thrusts, inviting me to delve even deeper into the depths of her pleasure.

She managed to utter some words between gasps, "Pat-- Ummm-- Go-- Slo-- Mmm-- No."

I stopped momentarily, "No? You want me to stop?"

She shook her head, "N-No, I meant go... slower."

But I couldn't hold back. I continued thrusting, clenching her thighs tight.

She moaned, "Mmmm... Patrick... this is so wrong... but it feels so good..."

I pinched her nipples, pulling her breasts up. She arched her back, pushing her breasts further into my grasp, seeking more of the pleasurable sensations.

She moaned, "So rough."

Her fingers grasped the sheets, her knuckles turning white as she surrendered to the overwhelming sensations washing over her.

Her face looked incredibly hot, a mixture of moans and pleasure.

I could feel myself getting closer to climax, and she seemed to be reaching her peak too. She screamed, "Make me cummmmmm."

While still fucking her, I pulled her towards me so her face was before me. I playfully slapped her cheek, teasing, "You wanna cum?"

She nodded, her eyes filled with desire.

I slapped her again, "Really?"

She nodded twice, urgency in her movements.

I pushed her, and she fell onto her back. I thrusted as deep and fast as I could.

She exploded into an orgasm, "Oh, Patrickkkk... You make me moan like no one else could. I am your Moaner."

I pulled out just in time and filled her navel with cum, "Then lick it."

With a deliberate and almost tentative touch, she scooped up the evidence of our passionate encounter from her navel.

Her eyes never left mine as she raised her cum-coated fingers to her lips and licked them.

I dressed up and began to leave the room, "I will be coming back for more."

She said, still licking her hands, "Your sister-in-law will be waiting for you."