One Friday in February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,342 Followers

God! If she wasn't wet before, Dori knew that she would be now. This man was arousing her like she had never experienced before. She moved both hands to her labia and slowly spread herself open to his view.

"Well?" she whispered.

"Well what?" Mark asked.

"Am I wet?"

He chuckled and asked, "Do you need me to tell you?"

Dori smiled back, keeping her hands in place and said, "I guess not. I can't believe I am doing this with you."

"It's what you wanted to do," said Mark. "I just let you know that I was okay with it."

"Okay Mr. Smarty Pants, what do I want to do now?"

"You want to bring yourself to the orgasm that has been on your mind since I arrived here. You want me to watch you pleasuring yourself."

Dori gasped. She thought that her subconscious thoughts were really subconscious, so how could this man have known that when she had walked behind him and saw how his slacks fit his body, she had harbored the thought of masturbating as soon as he had left her apartment.

"That is something I generally do in private, when I do it," she added quickly.

"But that's not what you want now, is it? You want to be wanton, free, and naughty. You want me to encourage you to be all those things, and I am happy to do so. Be comfortable with me, Dori. I only want you to relax and enjoy whatever you want to do. I'll just sit here and watch."

She released her labia with her right hand and began spreading her juices upwards to lubricate her clit, "What if I want you to do something more than watch?"

"You will let me know if that time comes. It's not just about the orgasm for you right now, you have a need to show me, so I will simply watch until your needs change. Now, you might want to get your first orgasm out of the way before the pizza arrives."

He had barely spoken the words when he realized that here was no reason to be concerned about the time. Dori bit her lower lip to stifle her scream as her body convulsed with the most intense, and quickest orgasm that she had ever experienced.

It would not be her last. She knew somehow that Mark would make certain of that.

Friday, February 14, 1986

Mark watched Dori approach the car as it sat at the curb outside the house. He was constantly amazed at how her beauty and sexy innocence had only increased in the eleven years since he had first laid eyes on her. Of course, today she was dressed to kill in a clingy red dress and three-inch heels rather than barefoot in an oversized UCLA sweatshirt, but he knew from experience that her maturity and subsequent increase in her self-confidence also played a role in how she presented herself to the world, and to him.

He got out to open the door for her, receiving a chaste kiss from her as she knelt to slide into the rear passenger seat of his sedan. She smiled at his already knowing her needs. He placed her overnight bag into the trunk.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too," he chuckled as he adjusted the rear view mirror and watched her slide the bottom of her dress up around her waist, exposing her panties to his view. She pulled a disposable diaper out of her purse and spread it onto the seat before she finally settled into position and fasten her seatbelt.

"Any problems getting away?" he asked as he pulled away from the curb.

"Nope," she said. "The husband conveniently arranged for his parents to watch Kerri for the weekend, so no children to worry about until Sunday night. What about you? Did Sherry give you any problems?"

"She moaned and groaned as usual, but in the end, she even made the hotel reservations for me. I tried to convince her to come as well, but the idea of watching me with my lover for the weekend didn't sit well with her I suppose."

"Is her Daddy still eying you for that promotion? Do you think that she would do something to screw that up for you?"

"No way," Mark said as he entered the onramp to the freeway. "She knows which side of the bread her butter is on and that there is no one more qualified to be the next Director of Field Service than me. What happened in your meeting with the partners?"

"They have committed to hiring me as an associate as soon as I pass the Bar exam. I knew that they would see my years working for them as a paralegal in the Family Law section as a positive, and having Jill Morris agreeing to delay her retirement until I am ready to take her spot eliminates any need the partners might have to fill the position before I am prepared to assume it."

Their conversation waned as Mark negotiated the Friday evening traffic. Dori didn't mind the silence, she just cherished the time with her lover, as she had at every opportunity since that fateful Valentine's Day eleven years prior. A new star entered her sky on that day, and she knew without question that he felt the same way about her.

She watched Mark's eyes in the mirror as she slowly slid her bright red panties off. He reached his right hand back to accept them as she offered them. How many times over the past eleven years had they repeated this routine, with only slight variations? She had discovered her sexuality that day in her apartment, but the explorations with Mark had never ceased.

It's not just that she would do anything to please him; it was also the encouragement that she had always received that allowed her to enjoy herself. She loved her husband and knew that he loved her, and their love making never failed to satisfy her. Her husband was the most romantic, giving man that Dori had ever known, as evidenced by the new black pearl necklace and matching earrings that he had given her this morning. They were always holding hands like a couple of teenagers, and their public displays of affection drew frequent comments from other married couples that they socialized with.

However, nothing compared to the experiences that she had always had with Mark as her lover. She could be his slut, his submissive, the aggressor, or anything else she wanted, and Mark still seemed to always know which role she desired before she realized it herself. Making love with her husband lit a fire within her heart and soul. Being with her lover ignited the raw carnal passion that smolder inside of her. Her husband had always known this about her and encouraged her to spend as much time with her lover as she felt she needed.

She spread her labia, as was also their custom so that he could clearly see her glistening arousal. She then scooted forward on the seat and leaned back further to make the butt plug that she had inserted earlier clearly visible to Mark in the mirror.

"Always so conscientious about coordinating your colors," he chuckled. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

Her breath was already coming in shudders due to her self-stimulation, "I'm not going for style points, but a matched ensemble isn't that difficult to achieve." She gasped and continued, "Oh God, I hope that this one diaper is going to be enough..."

Mark knew what she was referring to. They had learned together during their first night that Dori could produce significant amounts of female ejaculate when she climaxed. While it didn't always come out as projectile 'squirting' -- as always happened when Mark gave her oral sex, she would frequently leak copious amounts even when getting aroused. Achieving an orgasm just added to that. She had discovered that disposable diapers were not only absorbent enough in most cases, but carrying one or two in her purse never raised any questions as to their purpose, even when her seven-year old daughter Kerri had far outgrown the use of diapers.

"I wouldn't worry about it," he said in encouragement, "The rental car company can deal with it on Monday."

She didn't worry about it, but she was still relieved twenty minutes later when she removed the sopped diaper from below her and discovered that nothing had leaked onto the fabric seat. She rolled it up and used the tape around the waist of the diaper to secure it closed. It looked exactly like some unseen toddler had worn it for an extended period of time before getting changed. Setting it onto the floorboard of the car, she adjusted the bottom of her dress to its proper position just as Mark pulled into a space within the multi-level parking structure at the hotel.

"I still can't believe that you got so many people to agree to holding a service conference on the weekend of Valentine's Day," she said as Mark turned the car off.

He didn't reply until he had moved from the driver's seat to the rear passenger seat behind it and closed the door, "It was surprisingly easy. It provides those who are married with either a company paid weekend with a little romance mixed in with work." He winked at her and continued, "Or with an excuse to spend it with their lover."

Dori released her seatbelt and slid over towards Mark, "This is the first Valentine's Day that has fallen on a Friday since we met. We became lovers then, and I am so glad that we have never had to make excuses for that to continue."

He felt her hand working to unfasten his belt, "Do you wonder how many private detectives must be working in hotels like this tonight, trying to get the dirt on one spouse or the other?"

As she finished releasing the necessary garments to gain the access she desired, she said, "I only hope that any pictures they take capture my good side."

As her tongue captured the pre-cum that had been accumulating around the head, he thought back to the first time they had been together. Dori was not a stranger to giving blow jobs, but she was not skilled on how to do it right. Since she could barely get her lips around the head of his cock, she seemed lost on how to proceed their first time. Mark had patiently instructed her how to use her tongue, hands and lips to stimulate all the right places. Few things gave her more joy than making him cum all over her face or fully in her mouth.

She was an eager and willing student, and never hesitated to try new things, like sucking on his balls or even rimming his ass when he eventually introduced her to playing his "Rusty Trombone". She introduced her own personal touches to everything she learned, such as humming while she rimmed him to send wonderous vibrations throughout his body. As long as it was something that she felt was a wanton act that she shared only with him, she was all for it. He knew that was what was motivating her to perform oral sex with him while they were parked in a public place where the risk of them being seen was very real.

Her tongue continued to lubricate his shaft and balls as she used her hands to encircle his girth and stroke him in place of her mouth. She placed her lips as far around his head as she could manage when she sensed his eruption. Her tongue worked masterfully around his cock head and her hands milked him continually while swallowing as needed to capture every drop he could give her. As had become another of their customs, Mark handed her back her panties, which she used to wipe her smiling lips before handing them back to him to place in his pocket.

"Now that the preliminaries are out of the way, would you like pick up some food to take with us or have something brought to our room?" he asked while rearranging himself in his pants and closing them back up.

Dori sat up beside him and checked herself in the rearview mirror, "Let's check the room service menu before deciding. I'm not starving... for food anyway."

Mark opened his door and stood up and Dori scooted over to follow him out of the car. Mark closed the door and locked the car, then retrieved their bags from the trunk. She took her overnight bag before taking his hand and walking with him to the elevator that would take them to the hotel lobby. She deposited the used diaper in the trash can in the elevator vestibule.

Dori considered how her initial impression of Mark all those years ago was both wrong and right. He always maintained a professional demeanor and clean-cut appearance, which made her proud to be seen with him in any situation. After one night with Mark, she had realized that she didn't want a 'bad boy', she wanted a someone that allowed her to be a 'bad girl'. This reminded her of the butt plug that she still wore and brought a new smile to her face.

She stood silent by Mark's side as he registered them as husband and wife, even requesting a second room key for her. She placed the brass key into her purse and heard it fall against the keys to her house.

Their room was at the end of the hall on the tenth floor. Mark opened the door for her to enter before him and then placed the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside door handle before closing the door and locking it. By the time he turned around, Dori's red dress was pooled at her feet. Even after having a child and aging ten years, she still took his breath away, and she knew it.

"Front and center, soldier," she giggled to him.

This was another routine for them, where he would march over to her and stand at mock attention while she slowly removed all of his clothes. Dori liked to find new ways of teasing him during the disrobing process, using her hands, mouth, and even the occasional toy such as an ostrich feather against the back of his thighs. Even after her achievements of just a few minutes ago, his erection was returning before Dori had finished removing his tie.

The room phone rang just as Dori was untying his shoes. Mark stepped out of his shoes and kicked the pants and underwear away that were bunched around his ankles. He walked between the two queen size beds to the table and picked up the receiver.

"Hello," he said, and then listened for a second before handing the phone to Dori. "It's Sherry. She wants to speak with you."

Dori rolled her eyes, but sat on the edge of one of the beds and took the handset from Mark. She put her hand over the mouthpiece and said, "This won't take long. Why don't you get the other bed ready for us?"

She watched Mark heading obediently to the bathroom before speaking to the caller, "Hello Sherry. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Sherry and Mark had been acquaintances before Dori had met him. It was difficult for them not to be since her father owned the office equipment business where Mark worked. It wasn't until Valentine's Day the year after they had met that Sherry had learned about Mark and Dori being lovers. Sherry had bought candy for Mark and made dinner reservations for the two of them only to be told by Mark that he would never spend a Valentine's Day evening with anyone other than Dori.

Sherry had accepted the news, if a bit grudgingly and generally respected Mark and Dori's time together. She had even babysat for Kerri a few times so that the two lovers could be alone together. This interruption was not something that Sherry had done before.

"Dori, first I wanted to check and make sure that you both arrived okay and that the room reservations met with your expectations."

Dori looked around the room and thought that she might understand why Sherry would have had any doubts. She knew that Mark would have wanted a room with two queen beds reserved, but his registering them as husband and wife might have resulted in the hotel moving them to a room with a single king-sized bed.

"The room is fine, Sherry. What else? This isn't about your offer again, is it?"

"I've been with other women before, Dori. You wouldn't have to do anything to me. We could just enjoy Mark together."

Dori knew that Sherry was probably not accustomed to being rejected by either sex. She had farmer's daughter sex appeal, with long blonde hair and a body that made any clothing look like it was on her body for the sole purpose of being ripped off to see what was beneath.

"You still have the same two challenges, Sherry. I will never share my lover with anyone else and Mark will never share his lover. You know this. The best you could hope for is Mark agreeing to let you watch him and I together."

"You would be okay with me watching you with Mark?" Sherry asked.

"I am okay with anything that my lover wants me to do. Now, Sherry, please respect my time with Mark this weekend as much as I respect the time when he is with you. You'll have him back first thing Monday morning."

"Okay, Dori but there's one last thing. I made arrangements with the hotel to have champagne and strawberries sent to your room. You just need to notify room service when you want them delivered."

"Thank you Sherry. We appreciate your gesture. Good night."

Mark was spreading two bath towels across the other bed when Dori hung up the phone, "She is persistent," he said.

"Are you sure that you can't think of anyone who Sherry would accept as a lover? If she had her own release then maybe she would be less of a pest where you and I are concerned."

"I know for a fact that Sherry is getting plenty of action without my help," Mark said. She tells me all about her exploits; partly to boast about what she will do sexually, and partly to try to entice me into letting her join us."

Dori stood and pointed to the bed, "enough about Sherry. I need you on your back."

Mark knew from the look in her eyes and the butt plug in her ass exactly what she needed. He positioned himself so that the towels were lying under him from waist to mid-thigh, and then propped a couple of pillows behind his head. Dori climbed up and straddled his waist.

"So, you're going to let that little pencil dick fuck your ass?" he taunted her.

"I can barely feel him anymore, that's why I need my lover's cock filling my pussy."

She took his shaft in her hand and began rubbing the head of his cock against her wetness, slowly parting her labia as their joint lubrications spread so tantalizingly.

"I wonder if you'll be able to feel him in my ass. You're so big and he is so small," she moaned as she slowly lowered herself onto the head of his cock.

Mark's cock wasn't of more than average length, but his girth was like nothing that Dori had experienced before or since meeting him. She had taken a tape measure to him that first Valentine's Day and determined that the head of his cock when fully engorged was just over five and a half inches around and his erect shaft was only slightly smaller. The first time that he had entered her after the birth of her daughter, she gave him credit for her ability to have a six-pound, five-ounce baby through natural childbirth without any tearing or assistance from forceps. He had been stretching out her 'birth canal' for years.

Mark remained motionless as he allowed Dori to accept his cock at her own pace. She had always been tight around him, even after having a baby, but the additional pressure being applied by the butt plug in her ass was new to her. He knew that she would want him to take her mind of that for a while. He pulled her lips down to his and met her tongue as she hungrily attacked his mouth. She couldn't maintain the kiss for too long as her panting breaths could not be satisfied through her nose alone.

As she rose slightly and placed her hands flat on his chest to support herself, Mark moved his right hand down to capture some of her already significant juices around the shaft of his cock. Rubbing his thumb around to cover it a thoroughly as possible, he waited until he felt her juices running in droplets to his wrist before bringing the thumb up to her lips. Her eyes were closed, but she sensed his movements.

"Suck his pencil dick," he instructed as she parted her lips to slowly lick the end of his thumb.

"Um, I taste good around his pencil dick. I want to suck it and be made air tight."

Mark let her suck his thumb into her mouth, licking her own juices from it as if it was a real cock that had recently been inside her pussy. Mark could tell by the increased emphasis that Dori was placing on trying to get his cock fully inside her that she was nearing a climax. She increased her suction on his thumb trying to milk it like a real cock.

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,342 Followers