One Friday in February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,339 Followers

The scene shifted to her naked body from the shoulders down laying on the bed as she coaxed her off-screen lover to join her. The back of Mark's head and shoulders slowly moved up the bed until his hidden face was buried between her thighs. If it wasn't obvious from the movement of his head or the moans of pleasure that the several microphones captured clearly over the next few minutes, the eruption of ejaculate from her squirting orgasm would have explained the action taking place on the bed.

Her screams of ecstasy from Mark eating her pussy had barely subsided when the scene changed to her being on her elbows and knees as Mark fucked her doggy style. Once again, Mark had positioned the camera and edited the final film to hide any portion of their faces, but this did nothing to hide the view of his large cock brutally pounding into her pussy from behind as he held her head back with her ponytail while slapping her ass and making her scream with pleasure at the top of her lungs.

Dori remembered the event being depicted on the screen and had masturbated to it several times while in the shower. To be honest, she had forgotten that Mark had filmed them because the events taking place had been so sexy and erotic for her at the time. She knew now that the diaper was serving its purpose because she was going to achieve an orgasm without even touching herself. That had never happened before, but she had never watched herself getting so royally fucked by her lover before either.

The scene morphed into one of Mark straddling her stomach and directing his cum onto a target that had been drawn onto Dori's chest as she screamed for him to 'hit the bullseye'. While Dori knew that many of Mark's orgasms could last well over a minute, he had apparently looped this portion of the events to repeat several times since it lasted for almost two whole minutes before ending.

The audio at the beginning of the next segment was drowned out by the audience applause for the segment that Mark had produced and that everyone had just viewed. Dori was flush from her own orgasm and needed several minutes to recover before excusing herself to visit the restroom. When she exited the restroom, Mark met her in the lobby with her purse.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked her.

"That depends," she said, "Are you ready to cum?"

"Close. Come on."

Dori allowed Mark to lead her back to his car. Once again, he placed her in the front passenger seat, which he knew irritated her because she stuck her tongue out at him when he closed her door. After he started the car, she asked, "When will the winner of the contest be announced?"

"Not until June. The producer is compiling the audience ratings from a nationwide distribution of the film. Why?"

"I may be biased, but I think our segment will win. Unless they feel that your skills in making it were too professional for amateur status."

Mark chuckled, "I already looked into that. The amateur status is applied based upon the people in the video never having been paid to act or perform in an adult film. So, unless you have a sideline gig that you have kept secret from me, we will be fine."

"Well, if the whole lawyer thing doesn't work out for me, maybe I will move from the amateur to the professional side," Dori said as she stroked his right thigh. "As long as you are always my leading man."

"The producer is going to be doing a sequel and has asked if I might have more footage that he could include. Would you be interested in doing another film?"

"As long as you are just as careful in hiding our identities, I would love to capture more of our time together on film. I want copies of everything though. I can't believe that you hadn't shown that to me before tonight."

"And where would you have watched it?" Mark asked. "In the living room with Kerri and your husband?"

Dori considered this and said, "I suppose the time is right for a VCR to be hooked up to the television in the bedroom. The prices on them have dropped so much. Would you help me hook it up?"

"I'll think about it. There are other things that I would rather do with you in a bedroom beside watching a TV."

Dori was surprised when he pulled into the driveway of a house that she recognized immediately. "Sherry's not here, is she"

"No, she moved out after the settlement was final. The movers will be here for her stuff on Monday, so I'll have to be here to let them in."

He retrieved their bags and handed them both to her. He then retrieved his video equipment from the trunk, closed it and started for the house.

"Aren't you going to miss her?" Dori asked as she walked with Mark to the front door.

"Oh, there are a lot of things about her that I am going to miss, but there are a lot more that I'm not going to. What about you? How do you feel about her being out of our lives?"

Dori walked into the living room of the house and looked around. Nothing much had changed since the last time that she had come here with Mark. She reviewed the family pictures that hung on the wall.

"Kerry is going to miss her," Dori said. Photos of her daughter growing up through the years held places of prominence around the living room of another woman.

"Sherry always wanted kids," Mark said as he removed Dori's jacket. "The settlement almost fell through when she considered how her and Kerri would not be able to remain in touch with each other. Thanks for letting Kerri get an account on AOL so that Kerri and her could e-mail and chat."

"It was your showing me how to setup the parental controls that convinced me. I am just so frightened about Kerri being accessible to the perverts of the world."

"Hey," Mark chided as he unzipped her dress, "Where would you and I be if I hadn't been a pervert in your apartment that day?"

She stepped out of her dress and turned to face him, "Wrong Mr. Preston. It was I who became a pervert that day, and I have never thanked you enough for making that happen."

"Oh? What do you think you need to do to thank me enough?"

Dropping to her knees in front of him, she unfastened his belt, undid his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear.

"I need to find a way of getting all of your delicious cock finally into my mouth. I won't be satisfied until if feel your pubic hair on my upper lip."

"Before you begin practicing for your objective, I want to bring something to your attention," he said.

Dori licked a drop of pre-cum from the head of his cock and asked, "Bring what to my attention?"

"How nasty, naughty, wanton and depraved do you want to be tonight?"

"I am yours for the asking, lover," she answered. "I will be or do whatever you want."

"Your lover wants to shoot his load all over your wedding and engagement rings, and then watch you licking it off to make them presentable again."

"You've had the opportunity to do that for years," she said as he reached over to her purse on the coffee table. "Why the interest tonight?"

"You know why. Tonight is the first time since your wedding that I have seen you without your rings on. You tell me why?"

Dori had not given much about what possible significance that her rings might hold to Mark as her lover. She had only considered how not wearing them while being seen with him wearing his seemed slutty to her. Now his desire to 'soil' the symbols of her marriage to her husband struck her as far more perverse.

"I was curious if you would notice," she lied as she slipped the rings back onto her hand. "I do like your idea though. Can it be part of our next video? That is a film I would certainly like to keep."

"Well, the point of coming here is for the use of the hot tub. Let me get the video equipment setup on the patio while you think about our script for the night."

"You're still overdressed," she objected, "Plus, the script I am thinking of begins with you having a soft cock." She stroked his erection and said, "Let me help you get into character."

February 14, 1997

"How did the visit to UNLV go?" Mark asked while opening his suitcase on the bed.

"Kerri only agreed to the visit as a courtesy because the school had offered her the volleyball scholarship and it was scheduled the same weekend as Sherry's bachelorette party here in Vegas. She wouldn't ever really consider attending there."

"Is Kerri set for the night?" Mark asked.

"Sherry has planned everything to the letter for them," Dori said. "I think that Sherry is more excited about Kerri's first trip to Vegas as a legal adult than Kerri is. The thousand dollars you gave them to gamble with probably won't last long, though."

"Well, if they spend as much time at the bachelorette party as Sherry did at her first two, that won't leave them much time for gambling," Mark said. "Do you think the third time will be a charm for Sherry?"

"I doubt it," said Dori while unpacking Mark's toiletries on to the counter in the bathroom of their hotel suite. Her and Kerri had driven up from Southern California that morning, but Mark's flight from Philadelphia hadn't arrived until an hour ago, so she was helping him get settled.

"Me too," agreed Mark. "I don't think Sherry knows what she wants from one day to the next."

"Oh, I know what she wants and if you thought about it, you would know too," Dori told him. "She wants what I have. She wants a husband who will treat her like a queen on a daily basis; one who will love her without reservation and support everything she does, and mostly one who will understand and tolerate her being as uninhibited and sexy as she wants to be with her lover. And, she wants a lover as encouraging and exciting as you are."

"She has always been envious of your life style," Mark agreed. "But you're forgetting something else that she wants -- you."

Dori laughed, "Oh she gave up on that years ago. I finally convinced her that I was not in the least bit curious about finding out what being with another woman would be like, so she's moved on. Plus, now that she has sampled my daughter, she isn't interested in me at all."

"Sherry seduced Kerri?" Mark asked in shock. "When did this happen?"

"On Kerri's eighteenth birthday, and from what they have both told me, it wasn't so much Sherry seducing Kerri as the other way around. Kerri was curious, so having Sherry as her first female lover made sense to both of them. I have to agree with their decision."

Mark knew that Kerri wasn't a virgin because Dori had told him as soon as she had learned of it, but Dori had never been interested in women, so he was surprised that Kerri had been.

"Sherry did tell me that she met Glen when she seduced his sister."

Mark nodded and said, "He seems to be accepting of her having female lovers, so maybe he'll be the man for her after all."

"I think that my husband is one-of-a-kind," Dori said. "I just hope he knows how much I love him, and not just because of him letting me spend time with my lover all these years."

"I seem to remember that he wanted you to spend a romantic weekend with him this Valentine's Day. After all, it is your twentieth wedding anniversary today."

Dori came over to Mark, stood in front of him and untied the robe that she had been wearing, "He felt that we hadn't spent enough time together over the last year as husband and wife, with his travels for work and my added responsibilities as a partner. When I reminded him that he and I had made love at least twice a week throughout the year, but I had only been with my lover twice, his objections disappeared."

She knew that she didn't deserve the tolerance of her husband, especially each year on their anniversary, but she was so thankful for it. Her marriage had been like the proverbial fairy tale, with the good prince rescuing the princess and providing her a life of romance, love, trust, security, and intimacy that almost every woman only dreamed of. For Dori, it had come true and she loved and cherished her husband for the good, kind and wonderful spouse and father that he had always been.

She denied her husband nothing. In fact, she let him do things with her that she denied her lover, such as depositing his load inside her pussy. It was just that the loving, secure environment which afforded them the intimacy that they shared as husband and wife was too pure and respectable for her to feel the excitement and passion that the time with her lover provided for her.

"Your husband is a wise man to concede that point to you," Mark said as he pulled her naked body against him. "Your lover has felt neglected lately."

"Well then, let's do something to remedy that situation," Dori said as she unfastened his pants.

"Has my little slut been practicing?"

"As much as she could without her lover available," Dori said before she slid the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm," Mark moaned. "That feels heavenly."

There was a loud pop as the head of Mark's cock was released by Dori's lips. She looked up at him with those sexy eyes that had ensnared him years earlier.

"I may need your help, lover. You need to fuck my mouth with your cock. Force me to take all of it. Make me gag on it over and over. I'll let you know if it's too much. Can you do that for me?"

In silent response, he waited for her to position her lips over the head of his cock again, and them placed his right hand on the back of her head, just below her pony tail. Once her lips had fully encircled him, he roughly pulled her face towards him, thrusting at least half of his cock into her mouth for the first time. She gurgled with a full mouth but didn't gag.

Their issue wasn't that his cock was too long for her to accept, it was that her jaw muscles had difficulty opening her mouth wide enough to handle his girth. She had purchased a device used by oral surgeons to hold patient's mouths open wide and had been secretly using it to try and stretch her jaw muscles over the past few months in preparation for this weekend. She had shared the fact that she was practicing with Mark, but not told him how. Tonight, they would both see if she was going to finally be able to give him the pleasure that she had been unable to before now.

Mark began moving his hips, slowly feeding more and more of his cock into Dori's mouth. Her eyes were closed in concentration, focused on trying to get her jaw muscles to continue relaxing. It felt like there was no longer any room in her mouth for her tongue as more and more of Mark's huge cock filled it up. She tried moving her tongue along the underside of his shaft and realized that the best she could do was make it pulse slightly against him.

Mark kept his attention on her face, looking for any signs of distress or discomfort, but he saw nothing but concentration and determination. On his next thrust, he saw that there was less than an inch of his shaft remaining on the outside of Dori's lips. He pulled back to the point of only his head being inside her mouth before stopping.

"You're getting very close to having my cock completely inside your mouth," he told her. "Are you okay with continuing?"

Dori's response was to place both of her hands on his ass and pull with all her might. Mark responded by pulling her head more forcefully than before and then watched as Dori's nose came to rest on his lower abdomen. He held her head with his cock fully in her mouth for several seconds before beginning a rhythmic motion with his hips that pulled his cock out and then thrust it back into her mouth, fucking it just as she had requested he do.

Dori removed one hand from Mark's ass and started caressing and fondling his balls while her other hand moved into the crack of his ass and then down to stimulate his sphincter. Mark had never had any woman take his fully erect cock completely into her mouth, and that success alone was bringing him close to an orgasm. Dori's hands were hitting all the right spots to keep the imminent climax building within him.

"I'm getting ready to cum, so you better decide if you're going to be able to handle it with your mouth so full," he warned her.

He wanted for his cock to be buried completely in her mouth when he came, but he also didn't want her choking to death on the load of cum he knew that he would be producing. He had come in Dori's mouth hundreds of times, but those had all been with just the head of his cock past her lips, not the whole thing.

As he started to come, Mark shoved his cock as far into her mouth as it would go and released the back of Dori's head to allow her to pull back if she wanted. She remained with her nose buried in his pubic hair, trying frantically to swallow the enormous load of cum with her mouth so full of cock. Mark watched in amazement as his cum started running out the sides of her mouth and from her nostrils, yet she would not relinquish the hold that her mouth had on his cock. It wasn't until she knew that he had finished that she slowly pulled her mouth off his cock.

Dori remained silently kneeling on the floor for several minutes with her eyes closed, slowly rotating her jaw as if trying to relieve a cramped muscle. Cum running out of her mouth and nose dripped down onto her chest, but she paid it no mind.

"My God, you are amazing," Mark told her.

Dori opened her eyes and gazed up at her lover, "I can't believe that I was finally able to do that after all these years. Thank you for being so patient with me, lover. Did you enjoy it?"

"God yes! More than I could ever express. You, my little slut have outdone yourself today."

Dori raised a hand for Mark to help her off the floor. She laid her head against his chest and just stood there, letting him support her on weak legs. Mark picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, where he sat her on the toilet and turned the hot water on in the sink. Once it was warm enough, he matched it with cold water and dampened a wash cloth.

Dori had used toilet paper to try blowing residual cum out of her nose, but with little success. She scooped up the drops that had remained on her chest and along the sides of her mouth and licked them off her fingers.

Mark handed her the wash cloth and then finished undressing while waiting for her to finish cleaning herself off.

"You know what's next, don't you?" she asked.

Mark took her hand and helped her stand. He then led her back into the bedroom and laid her on the bed before joining her.

"I have a pretty good idea," he said in response to her question. "However, that may take a lot more practice before you're ready to try it for real."

Dori stroked his face and smiled. She rolled to her side and opened the side table drawer and pulled out several items, including a brand-new bottle of personal lubricant.

"I know it will take practice, but that's something that we can do together. Why don't you start by lubing up your finger and stretching my ass out some while you eat my pussy? Maybe by the end of the weekend we'll have moved up a few sizes."

She held up an assortment of dildos and vibrators in a wide variety of sizes, from not much bigger than her finger, to one almost as big around as Mark's cock.

"I hope you have recognized that I am persistent, lover. I promised you my anal virginity on our first day, and I mean to keep that promise.

Mark laid down beside her and started lightly kissing her neck, "I remember every promise that each of us has made to each other," he told her as his head continued its journey down her body.

"Do any of them stand out as special in your mind?" she asked as she wove her fingers through his hair, encouraging and guiding his mouth.

"There are several. Like you promising to let me fuck you the night before your wedding. I remember that one because it is the only promise between us I can think of that you ever broke."

Dori remembered it as well. She had wanted Mark to fuck her silly the night before her wedding, but then she thought that her fiancé deserved to have her pussy as clean and tight as possible on their first night as husband and wife. She had asked Mark to devour her pussy and ass with his tongue, which he had done masterfully for hours, bringing her to uncountable orgasms. She had licked and sucked as much of his cock as she could manage at the time while he had pulled her hair and smacked her ass so often that the groom spent the first hour of their honeymoon night together rubbing baby lotion onto her still red ass cheeks.

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,339 Followers