One Friday in February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,340 Followers

As expected, when her orgasm began Dori's contractions pushed her off Mark's cock and copious amounts of her juices flowed all over his erect cock and balls, running onto the towel beneath him. She continued sucking on his thumb as her orgasm subsided, which allowed her to slide back down onto Mark's cock until it finally filled her completely.

Dori continued to increase her riding rhythm until the next orgasm overtook her, and the one after that, and the one after that. Mark employed a technique that he had used since their first time together to help him prolong his own climaxes. He tried to think of subjects that would partially distract him from the pleasure that her pussy always elicited within him.

He thought about his company expanding into the repair of personal computers, which were being marketed to replace typewriters and word processors, but then his thoughts drifted to the reports he had heard from his technicians about the nude pictures and even some pornographic videos being found on units that they had serviced, not to mention the rumors he had heard about the things people were doing on new social media sites such as AOL or through e-mails to each other. He tried to think of something else.

Sherry and several others had talked about the new channel available on cable television that showed nothing but music videos, but thoughts of some of those videos that were described to him instilled images of scantily clad models dancing around some rock star, so he tried once more for a calming event.

While not something that most people would consider calming, his memory of the space shuttle Challenger exploding last year impacted his libido so much that Dori took notice.

She bent down and whispered into his ear, "Don't give up on me lover, I promise to make it worth your while. Just hold on until the pencil dick comes in my ass." She then resumed sucking feverishly on his thumb.

Her words had the desired effect as they both felt him swelling inside her and her next climax building. He wanted to give her the orgasm of her fantasy, but he didn't want to come until then. He could think about his newest favorite comic strip, "Calvin and Hobbs," but laughing while Dori was riding him probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Even thinking about the recent reports of a new sexually transmitted disease that was spreading through the homosexual community proved only a temporary distraction, because he remembered that it was also impacting hookers, which brought his mind back to his current struggles not to cum inside the slut riding him right now.

Dori bit down slightly on his thumb before realizing it and released it from her mouth. Her subsequent scream of pleasure was probably heard in the hotel lobby as she was once more lifted off his cock by her orgasm and simultaneously ejected the butt plug with enough force that it hit the wall across from the foot of the bed.

She didn't wait for her orgasm to subside entirely this time before reaching down and guiding Mark's cock back into her pussy. The continuing contractions from her climax made his reentry a challenge and resulted in a heavenly pressure that launched her into wave after wave of pleasure as her orgasms wouldn't stop.

Mark became aware of his own orgasm starting in the base of his balls and tried to focus on the sensations as they began the journey that he was so familiar with when Dori caused them. He knew exactly when the time would be right, and here it came.

He rolled their two bodies over so that her back was now on the bed and withdrew his cock from her still pulsating pussy. Moving to quickly straddle her stomach, he shot his load all over her chest, neck and lower jaw as Dori screamed for him to cover her with his cum. Her hands were blindly seeking every drop as it struck her body and hungrily scooping as much of his seed as she could find into her mouth, smearing it into her flesh as her own orgasm slowly subsided.

Panting, she said, "Were you able to feel it inside me, and where is it, by the way?"

Mark sat cross-legged onto the bed beside her and looked around the room. He spotted the red butt plug at the foot of the bed and chuckled.

"Oh, I felt it," he said. "We need to find you a vibrator small enough to be used as a butt plug. Imagine how that would feel for both of us."

"It would probably feel heavenly with you inside me," she agreed, "But I wouldn't be able to wear it when walking around like I can with the butt plug, especially if it was vibrating inside me. There's also the option we discussed about you wearing the butt plug sometime. Maybe you would like a small vibrator instead?"

"Girls and their toys," Mark chuckled as he rose from the bed, picked up the butt plug and walked into the bathroom. He returned a minute later with a damp, warm washcloth that he used to clean the residual of his cum off her body. She lay smiling as he expertly bathed her B-cup sized breasts, paying careful attention to her distended nipples before moving up to her neck and face.

The only thing that Dori had consistently denied her lover was the opportunity for him to cum inside her pussy. That was something that she reserved for her husband, but it wasn't due to any worry about getting pregnant or having his massive loads inside her when she went home. It was because having him cum somewhere on her body, in her mouth or all over her face and hair was the kind of wanton, decadent and slutty act that Mark had released within her, and what she needed from her lover. Tonight however, she had a plan to let Mark fill her pussy with his next load. Her husband had hinted about wanting another baby.

"Sherry has ordered champagne and strawberries for us. Why don't you call down to room service and ask them to deliver them?"

Mark moved to the other side of the bed so that he could reach the phone, "Sounds good. Do you want anything else?"

Dori rolled onto her side so that she could lightly scratch and caress his back as she said, "Whipped cream. Ask them to bring lots of whipped cream."

February 14, 1992

Dori was just returning to her office from the law firm's conference room where the last meeting of the day had finally wrapped up. Actually, it had wrapped up twenty minutes ago, but a couple of the partners wanted to get everyone's opinions on one current event or another. As an associate at the firm hoping to one day make partner, she obediently sat and listened, contributing only the most politically correct comments from time-to-time.

The Gulf War had ended almost a year ago, so thankfully that had ceased to be a subject of interest to any of the partners. There had been plenty of other events to stoke their conversations though, from the dissolution of the Soviet Union to the Clarence Thomas Supreme Court confirmation hearings, to the Rodney King beating. This last subject was probably the number one topic of conversation at every law firm in Southern California. Not for its social significance, but for how the legal proceedings surrounding it and the police officers involved would pan out.

She closed and locked the door to her office to insure privacy while she changed her clothes. Dori was glad that Mark would be picking her up from the office rather than her needing to drive home before meeting him. Her husband had willingly driven her to the office this morning so that she could leave her car at home in Corona and would make arrangements for their thirteen-year old daughter to be entertained over the weekend. Since Dori would be with her lover all weekend, she wouldn't need a car until Monday morning.

Dori studied the pictures on her desk of her husband and daughter, sitting next to the bouquet of flowers that her husband had sent her for Valentine's Day and their fifteenth anniversary. She had heard that fathers often feared that their daughters would end up dating the boy that they had once been. Dori would be overjoyed if Kerri dated someone like her Dad, especially if she too had the same sexual needs that her mother did. Dori knew that husbands as understanding and tolerant as hers were extremely rare.

The lingerie that she had chosen for tonight could be concealed under her profession attire but wearing it all day had reminded her of what the evening and the weekend promised. With her assuming greater responsibilities at the firm in hopes of accelerating her being offered a partnership, coupled with Mark's own career advancements had left the two lovers fewer and fewer opportunities for them to get away over the past five years. While they never missed their Valentine's Day anniversary, a weeknight of rushed passion never really seemed to satisfy either of them. This weekend was their chance to do some serious catching up.

Dori removed her jacket and skirt, carefully hanging them in the closet that her private office afforded her. She always kept at least one spare suit handy, but this one was probably due for a trip to the dry cleaners next week, so having it in her office would make that errand more convenient. After she also removed her white blouse and hung it next to the suit, she turned to look at herself in the full-length mirror that hung on the back of the closet door.

Dori and her husband had attended both of their high school classes' twenty-year reunions last fall. She didn't understand all the genetic influences, dietary routines or exercise programs that allowed some women to maintain their figures and youthful looks while others appeared years older than their age, but she accepted her good fortune with a little humility, and a great deal of glee. Besides wearing the same size clothes as she had in high school, Dori's smooth, unwrinkled complexion made her look ten to fifteen years younger than almost every other woman in her graduating class.

She had chosen the white strapless bra, garter belt and stockings because she thought that the purity that the color represented was in direct contrast to the acts that she expected to perform with Mark this weekend. Her panties were also white, but she would be removing those long before her lover got an opportunity to see the rest of her under garments, unless the plans that Mark had made for them altered her own plans.

Mark hadn't divulged much about where they were going this weekend, but she trusted him to provide her with a stimulating and uninhibited environment. Then again, as their history had proven, the two lovers being together was all that Dori needed to be stimulated and uninhibited.

Dori slipped on the dark gray dinner dress that she had bought for the occasion. She liked how the spaghetti straps left her shoulders almost entirely exposed. The hemline barely covered the tops of her stockings when she was standing, so it would definitely leave them exposed when she was seated. Good. The burgundy open-toed shoes only had two-inch heels, but she thought that that was adequate for the effect she was seeking.

She checked her hair and makeup in the mirror before retrieving the matching jacket for the dress and closing the closet. Her intercom buzzed, and the receptionist informed her that Mark was waiting for her in the lobby. Grabbing her overnight bag and purse, Dori headed for the elevators with her growing arousal already dampening her panties.

On the way down, she contemplated whether or not she should remove her wedding and engagement rings. She knew that Mark would be wearing his and thought how people would perceive a married man with a woman who appeared to be single. Maybe they would think that she was a high-priced call girl or escort that Mark had hired for the evening. She warmed at the thought and that made the decision for her. The rings were secured in her purse by the time the doors to the elevator opened in the lobby.

While Dori wanted to give Mark a kiss that would curl his toes, she restrained herself due to them being in the lobby of her law firm. Instead, she kissed his cheek, took his hand and let him lead her to his parked car. When he opened the front passenger seat for her instead of the back, she was confused.

"We're starting our evening only a few blocks from here," Mark explained. "You won't regret waiting. I promise you."

"I'm sure that I won't," she said as she slipped into the car and fastened her seatbelt.

Mark drove them from the civic center area of Long Beach up to Anaheim Street and made a right turn. Soon after passing Long Beach Boulevard, he pulled into a strip mall and parked in front of a closed realty office. While waiting for Mark to come around to open her door, Dori examined the other businesses that she could see. There was a beauty shop that was also closed and some other business at the end that she couldn't quite make out. She assumed that this was their destination since all the other cars in the lot seemed to be parked closer to it.

"Take off your bra and underwear," Mark instructed.

Dori glanced at her lover and saw those same eyes of temptation that had seduced her in her apartment all those years ago. Without speaking, she complied with his directions once more, struggling to unfasten the strapless bra while keeping the dress straps on her shoulders. He made no motion to take the garments from her offered hand.

"Place them in the glove box," he told her.

Once he was satisfied with her placement of her underwear and bra, Mark got out of the car and came around to open her door. Dori took Mark's hand and stood beside the car while he locked the doors, then they walked together to the lit entrance of the one business still opened.

Dori knew as soon as she saw the door that this was an adult theater. She squeezed Mark's hand and eagerly accompanied him to the ticket booth. While Mark was paying for their tickets, she examined the marquee and saw that tonight's showing was a full-length sexual parody of the Godfather series. This was preceded by some sort of "Amateur Night," which was advertised as a compilation of videos submitted by husbands and wives. The submissions were anonymous to the audience, but the producer would be providing a cash award to the video clip that received the best rating from the audience. Dori felt her pussy starting to slicken with increased arousal.

"You may want to get a diaper out," Mark teased as he led them into the theater and found them seats near the middle of the large room.

The screen was blank, and the room lights were subdued, but still illuminated to allow arriving patrons to see well enough to select their seats. Dori noticed that the back row of seats was already almost completely filled by men. There were about a dozen other couples such as her and Mark, but they tended to be seated along one of the aisles. Mark directed her to the center of a row with about ten empty seats on either side of them.

Dori chose the seat to the right of the one that Mark sat down in. This was her first time in an adult theater, and she was surprised at how clean it actually was. She had expected to be walking through dried cum, discarded condoms and sitting on filthy seats. Except for the content of the films being shown here, this could pass for any other theater in the area.

The content of the films they were about to watch reminded her, so she pulled a diaper out of her purse and opened it up. Mark whispered in her ear as he watched her getting prepared.

"You will need to place it between the back of your dress and your bare ass in order for you not to leave a wet spot that people will see when you walk out of here."

"I could just pull my dress up around my waist..." she began before Mark interrupted her.

"Not a good idea," he explained. "There is likely to be a number of undercover vice officers in here looking for people exposing themselves or performing sex acts with one another. I know that you will be tempted to touch yourself or me during the shows but having one of their associates arrested for public indecency might not sit well with the partners at your firm."

"Oh, you can be a bastard sometimes," she giggled. "Too bad, too. I had some very naughty ideas developing where you are concerned. Do you think my husband would bail me out of jail if I couldn't resist pleasuring my lover in a public place?"

"Well, hopefully we won't have to put your husband's devotion to you to that test. I plan on us leaving before the main feature so you can put some of your naughty ideas into practice where no police will interfere."

The lights dimmed as the screen was illuminated by the projector behind them. The "America's Amateur Adventures" introductory credits began immediately and lasted for less than a minute before the first segment of scenes brought Dori's attention to the screen.

The captioned scenes showed a woman and two men sitting together on a bed as the men fondled her through her clothing. The décor of the room hinted strongly that they were is a low-cost motel room. The only lighting was provided by table lamps on either side of the bed, so the image was definitely low quality. The date and time from the video camera used to film the scene indicated that the footage was shot in June of last year. The audio quality was even worse than the video, with the woman's husband alternating between narrating what was happening and encouraging the men to fuck his wife while he filmed them.

While the segment was playing on the screen, ushers started handing out pieces of paper to the audience members. Dori took one and passed one to Mark before looking to see what they were. Apparently, each audience member was being asked to rate the segments as they viewed them so that the producer could determine which was the favorite. Dori found the title for the segment currently playing and waited for it to end before providing her opinion.

They watched three additional segments that were all pretty 'vanilla' as far as Dori was concerned. The first segment had contained the only scenes where there were more than a single man and a single woman having sex. One of the segments didn't even have any oral sex scenes in it, just a woman blandly riding on top of her partner's cock until he shot his load inside of her. Dori didn't think that the woman in that segment had even had an orgasm. None of the segments had aroused Dori in the slighte3st, and she was beginning to wonder if she had waisted the diaper sandwiched between her ass and her dress.

When she saw an image of her own bedroom come onto the screen, she gasped. She recognized everything about the room and vaguely remembered the night around her last birthday when Mark had suggested that they make their own porno movie.

When he explained to her that his time running service calls while in college included quite a bit of time spent waiting around movie studios for a scene to be finished before he could service the equipment, and that more than a few of those calls had been at adult movie sets, she had accepted the possibility that he might have picked up a few tips.

When he had setup lighting and microphones strategically in the bedroom so that the equipment would not be visible during the shoot, she asked him if he had ever done more than simply watch the productions. He had admitted that when he got bored with waiting, he would sometimes help out the crews, but swore that he had never performed in any of them. On the screen, her bedroom resembled a professional movie set, especially when compared to the previous segments that they had watched.

Dori watched as she saw herself walk into the scene on the screen. All that could be seen was her naked backside as she approached the side table next to the bed and turned over a framed photo of a bride and groom. It was the wedding photo of her and her husband that she kept in the bedroom, and while it was obvious to the audience what the picture was of, the camera was too far away for them to recognize anyone in it.

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,340 Followers