One Friday in February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,343 Followers

The two lovers had learned that erectile dysfunction takes many forms. While Mark seldom had a problem getting an erection, his ability to maintain it sometimes disappointed both of them. Oh well, that's what pharmaceuticals were for.

Dori guided his cock into her pussy, rested her hands on his chest and began to slowly build up a rhythm that would achieve the desired results without jostling her lover too much. This was a challenge, but maybe she would reward him for his cooperation by letting him shoot his load inside her pussy.

After pounding as aggressively as she dared while facing Mark, Dori spun her body around to assume the 'reverse cowgirl' position. She giggled as she did so, remembering the first time that she had done this very thing on the night that her and Mark had had sex in her apartment back in 1975. He had called her "his little spinner" back then, and it was one of the few terms of affection that her lover ever used with her.

For his part, Mark knew what Dori expected when she assumed this position, so he sucked on his thumb to get it wet before using it to tease and probe her asshole. He felt one of her hands gently squeezing his balls and stroking his own asshole with her finger.

Age and menopause had decreased the amount of juices that Dori produced when aroused, but this hadn't impacted her enthusiasm, passion or the explosive impact that her orgasms had on her body. She shot off her lover's cock when her climax started, drenching Mark's genitals and the absorbent pad beneath them. She quickly reinserted his cock and renewed her efforts to achieve her next orgasm before coaxing him into cumming inside her pussy.

Mark wanted to thrust up to meet her pounding motions on his cock but restrained himself. Instead, he focused on bringing her off as many times as he could while the medication was helping to keep his cock erect enough to do so. As always, once Dori had experienced her first orgasm, her body was hyper sensitive and subsequent orgasms seemed to happen almost continuously, with only slight calming periods between each one.

Dori sensed that her lover was holding back on his own orgasm, and the time they had left together this morning wouldn't support that unselfish approach. Licking her index finger, she used her saliva, combined with some of her juices still running down between Mark's legs to lubricate his asshole as she roughly shoved it past his sphincter. Her finger bottomed out in his ass and lightly massaged his prostrate for just a few seconds before he lost control.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come!," he shouted in warning.

"Give it to me, lover. Fill my pussy with your load. Give it all to me!"

Her lover obliged, not that he could have resisted as long as she kept her orgasmic pussy locked on top of him, with his cock being milked by her own climaxing muscles.

She kept pounding up and down on his cock with her finger inside his asshole until she knew that he was totally spent. Only then did she slowly raise herself off him and take his cock into her mouth. She had always loved the taste of her juices mixed with his cum, so he simply laid back and enjoyed the sensation of having his cock cleansed by her one more time.

"That was wonderful, Dori. I was afraid that my restrictions on movement would have prevented us from satisfying you today. Was it okay for you?"

Dori finished one last inspection of his cock to make sure that she had cleaned every last trace of their combined orgasms. She smiled at Mark and said, "We learned from your first cataract surgery that the restrictions on movement applied to anything that would put stress on your eye muscles. While you have beautiful eyes, lover, those weren't the muscles we needed this morning."

"True," he chuckled. "Will you shower with me?"

"As long as there's no hanky-panky. We need to keep the bandage over your eye dry."

"I will be happy just holding your wet soapy body next to mine."

"Then let's go. I need to get my husband showered, dressed and out the door within forty-five minutes if we plan on making your follow-up appointment."

"What about your lover?" Mark asked.

"He can tag along. I've never taken a shower with my lover before, so the no 'hanky-panky' rule might make it a possibility this time."

Mark, her husband and lover for thirty-seven years chuckled at her, "You drive a hard bargain Mrs. Preston."

"Yes, I do, Mr. Preston. Now move that cute butt of yours."

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,343 Followers