One Friday in February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,342 Followers

She blushed at the thought of how many times her sessions with her lover had left her pussy so used and sore that she had trouble walking the next day. Or, how her punished ass cheeks often glowed for days after Mark had brought her so much pleasure from that pain. There had been a few embarrassing experiences when these, and other physical signs of the passion between her and her lover became visible to others at inopportune times.

Dori was sure that the nurses and staff at the hospital where Kerri was born were still talking about the woman whose ass on the delivery table had very clear pink imprints of a man's hand on it. Then there was the most embarrassing time when she had to address a jury during a divorce case after spending most of the preceding weekend on her knees, either being fuck into oblivion by Mark or playing his 'Rusty Trombone' for hours. She knew that her knees where scabbed, and had worn a pant suit to hide them. However, when she had torn one of the pant legs on a partially opened file cabinet drawer, she had been forced to change into the only spare suit she had in the office, which consisted of a skirt and jacket.

She had stood in front of the jury, arguing that the couple's prenuptial agreement should be invalidated by the husband's infidelity. As Dori was showing the jury photos and videos of the husband with his mistress having sex, she noticed several of the jurors glancing between the abrasions that were evident on the knees of the mistress and those on her own knees, visible through her sheer nylons.

She returned her thoughts back to Mark in the present, "I know that I have had to break a few promises over the years, but that's true of you too. We both have lives that require us to make certain accommodation in order to continue what we have. I think as a whole, we have done pretty damn good."

"You're right, we have," agreed Mark. "I know that as a wife and mother, you have had to make far more than me, and I appreciate all the efforts that you have put into finding time for me."

"For us," Dori said. "We both have successful careers that have also presented us with challenges. Look at the increased travel that you have to do now as a vice president."

Mark groaned and said, "And that isn't likely to taper off soon. I found out this morning that the unnamed foreign company has made the expected offer to acquire us. If that happens, I'll be required to escort multiple Japanese analysts and consultants around the country for months as they tour the scope of our company's business operations."

Dori considered this and said, "That may not be so bad now that Kerri will be going away to college in a few months. If my husband doesn't mind, I could probably travel with you on some of your trips. My associates have been handling most of the client facing work, so I could be a lot more mobile in supervising our cases."

"That idea makes me feel a lot better about the prospect of increased travel," Mark said as his lips continued traveling down her stomach.

As his chin reached the top of Dori's pubic hair, she giggled. It wasn't his touch that caused her to do so, but the memory of how her husband had warned her against shaving her pussy bald in preparation for a weekend with her lover almost a dozen years ago. Ignoring the warning, she had cleared away all traces of pubic hair from her body. The heightened sensitivity that this gave her was amazing to her, but she had been disappointed when her lover had seen it and refused to fuck her. He had repeated the same words that she had heard from her husband, saying that he had no interest if having sex with a pre-pubescent girl, which is what her shaved pussy made him think of. She had grown her pubic hair back as quickly as possible, and now only trimmed it for bikinis and other non-sexual requirements.

Dori had lost focus for a minute, so she wasn't sure how long Mark's progress had been paused at her pubic hair. Finally realizing him waiting there, she knew what he was expecting. She brought both of her hands down and spread her lips open for him. Her participation and cooperation in her lover's actions had been what Mark had encouraged from her that first day. What good slut wouldn't want to help out her lover?

With her labia parted before him, Mark used his lips and tongue to savor the glistening wetness that awaited him. He expertly moved his tongue up and down the length of Dori's pussy, coating it and her rosebud with the lubricating nectar of her passion. With Dori's fingers holding her exposed to the assault by his mouth, his hands were free to wander over her breasts.

Her nipples were no longer as sensitive to his touch as they had been before breastfeeding Kerri, but years of experience as her lover had taught him what actions elicited the greatest pleasure responses from her. He knew for example, that coating his fingers in her juices and then rubbing this into and around her nipples was an action that Dori adored. Once her nipples were both fully erect, Mark moved one hand down to the lower part of Dori's love canal, placing slight pressure onto her perineum while continuing to spread her juices downward.

As his tongue continued to caress her labia and clitoris, Mark teased the opening of her pussy with his thumb at the same time that he began to tease her rosebud with his little finger. For her part, Dori was being assaulted with different bodily urges at the same time. She wanted to raise her hips to increase the pressure on her clit from Mark's tongue at the same time that she wanted to push her pussy against his thumb to get it inside her, while at the same time wanting to experience more of the finger poised to invade her ass.

"Oh fuck, lover, you sure know how to push my buttons." Her voice was raspy with passion and lust, and louder than socially acceptable. Mark hoped that the adjacent rooms were unoccupied but knew that Dori wouldn't have cared.

Mark knew Dori's body better than his own. This is what allowed him to understand how best to tease and satisfy her at the same time. He also knew that once she had her first orgasm, she would be even more sensitive to his actions, resulting in more and more orgasms for both of them. He moved his mouth down until his tongue was exploring her pussy opening while he continued to probe her ass with his little finger and used his other hand to stimulate her clit. When he knew the time was right, he removed his little finger from Dori's rosebud and replaced it with the tip of his tongue. The second that Dori felt his tongue on her asshole, she exploded.

"Crap," thought Mark as his entire head and face were showered with her squirting juices, "We forgot a towel."

February 14, 2003

Mark used his own key to open the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen, Lover," came Dori's voice. "Come on in and join me."

Mark had expected her to be waiting for him in the master bedroom, which had been their custom whenever they had met at the house rather than at a neutral location. He walked through the dining room and upon entering the family room, the open design of the kitchen made Dori visible to him almost immediately, and him visible to her.

Dori came around the island to greet her lover, wearing only an apron and a pair of black panties. She still looked twenty years younger than her age, thanks in part to the hair coloring that she had begun having applied on a regular basis, but her body was still all natural, all sexy, and all ready to please her lover. She directed Mark to a stool at the island counter and handed him a drink. Taking the seat next to him, she raised her own glass in a toast.

"Congratulations to you for being promoted to senior vice president, and congratulations to me for becoming the senior partner at our firm."

Mark smiled broadly at her announcement and clinked his glass against hers before taking a sip of what he knew would be Johnnie Walker Black scotch and seltzer water on the rocks.

"So old Jones finally retired," he said. "Congratulations. Are you still considering the changes you mentioned wanting to make?"

"Dori smiled in return, and said, "I'll take it slow, but I think they're all worth pursuing at some point. How well did the Board take your refusal to relocate for your new position?"

"When I explained to the all-male Board that I had the world's greatest piece of ass out here and leaving her would be comparable to Sampson losing his hair where I was concerned, they all agreed that it was best for me to stay put."

Dori giggled, "No you didn't, but I'm flattered. The world's greatest, huh?"

"Possibly the universe's greatest," Mark assured her. "Future space travel will tell us that."

Dori brought her bare right foot up to stroke Mark's cock through his pants, "I think that I'm going to keep my lover and his wonderful body parts right here on Earth. Those alien sluts will have to fight me on my own turf it they want any part of him."

Mark laughed, "So, are we alone here for the night?"

Dori nodded and said, "For the whole weekend. In fact, I may just turn out the porch light and hide all the cars in the garage to keep any neighbors from feeling too sociable."

Mark unknotted and removed his tie, "I could support that plan."

He set the tie on the counter and unbuttoned the top two buttons on his shirt. Pointing to the apron that Dori was wearing he added, "Are you cooking something?"

Dori laughed and pointed to a spot on the kitchen floor. Mark looked to where she was pointing and saw a pile of discarded clothes. "Hot flashes?" he asked.

"Some of the worst I had," she confirmed. "Menopause is turning out to be as big of a pain in the ass as everyone told me it could be."

"Worse than those you had when we were at Angel Stadium for the seventh game of the World Series last October? You almost froze everyone else out of the suite by cranking the air conditioner down so far."

"Far worse," Dori confirmed. "I feel heat radiating from inside my body, almost like I have a fever, at the same time my skin feels like I am in an oven. You men should have to go through this along with us women. Then we'd see how you like it."

"Sexy, and cranky. Now you are making me hot," he teased.

In response, Dori poured the rest of her water and ice over his head.

His laughter was contagious for her and she was soon using her lips and tongue to capture the drops of water dripping from his hair down onto his face while she simultaneously unbuttoned his shirt.

"You know," she said, "I can't remember ever having a hot flash during sex."

Mark chuckled, "Do you have a hypothesis that you wish to present to the class, Doctor Dori?"

She giggled and said "Maybe I do. Will you be my lab partner to help prove my hypothesis?"

"You know me," he said. "Anything for the advancement of medical science."

"Good," she said as she slipped his pants and underwear off together. "So, my hypothesis is that sexual arousal prevents hot flashes in women during menopause. I have to warn you though that I will need significant research data if I have any hopes of getting my finding published in a reputable medical journal."

Mark stood and picked Dori up. He carried her to the breakfast table and sat her on the edge. Dori laid back on the table as Mark took a seat between her legs and pulled her panties down her legs.

Dori rose momentarily and said, "Let he take the apron off first. The knot is pushing into my back."

Mark waited as she untied the apron knot and pulled it over her head. She folded it and placed it beneath where her head would lie on the table.

"Let the research begin," she giggled.

Her lover complied by teasing and licking her for more than two hours, pausing only to retrieve towels to wipe up the juices from her multiple orgasms. Dori finally wanted to change their roles, so she asked Mark to trade places with her. Once he was laying on the table, she took one of his feet at a time and placed them on the table beside his bent legs. The only thing missing, she thought were stirrups to hold his feet in place.

Dori began by spitting several times onto the head of Mark's cock to build up enough lubrication to stroke him without any discomfort. The spit, along with his pre-cum allowed her to easily slide her hands down the entire length of his hardening shaft, but she used her tongue to add more lubrication when needed. The harder he became, the more of his own lubricating juices leaked out of the head of his cock and Dori would eagerly capture this and spread it along his erection so that her tongue and mouth could focus their attention on his balls.

Mark was making his appreciation of Dori's actions obvious through both his physical reaction as well as his verbal encouragement, "That's it slut, stroke my cock and suck my balls. Keep them nice and wet. Oh yeah, just like that. Lick my asshole slut. Stick your tongue as deep inside my ass as you can."

Following his instructions, Dori licked and nibbled around his sphincter for several minutes before placing both hands on either side of his ass and spreading him as far apart as she could so that her probing tongue would penetrate his asshole farther than she had ever gone. Mark moaned loudly, and Dori felt his cock throbbing above her.

"Stroke your cock, lover," she urged between plunges of her tongue into his asshole. She rose to deposit more of her saliva onto the head of his cock. "Show your slut how to stroke your cock."

Mark stroked his erect cock with one hand while using the other to guide Dori's face back down so that she could continue licking his ass. He didn't feel like an orgasm was imminent, but he enjoyed Dori's sluttish enthusiasm when they were together, so he was more than happy to lie back and enjoy the attention that she was paying to his genitals and ass.

Dori loved the fact that she could do things with her lover that no respectable mother and wife would be caught dead doing. She had a pure, professional image in every aspect of her life except when she was with her lover. This was the only opportunity in her life that she had where she could let loose and release her inner 'bad girl' out to strut her stuff. Mark saw that in her from the beginning and encouraged it. There wasn't any depraved sexual act that she couldn't do with her lover. That thought reminded her of something...

She stopped licking his ass and said, "Let's go to the bedroom. It will be more comfortable for what I want to do."

Mark stopped stroking his cock and asked, "What's that?"

Dori stood and held her hand out to help Mark rise to a sitting position on the table, "I want to be stretched out. I want you to fill my pussy with your huge cock while you use some of my toys to stretch out my ass. Then I want you to fuck my ass while the toys stretch out my pussy. Finally, I want you to come in my ass and then shove your still hard cock into my mouth and fuck me there."

"Sounds like some pretty comprehensive medical research," Mark said as he stood beside her.

"I have always wanted to do ass to mouth with you, and I think today would be the perfect time to fulfill that fantasy. Are you game?"

"Have I ever denied you anything, Dori?"

Dori grabbed his cock and used it to urge him to follow her as she headed for the bedroom, "No, lover. You never have. That's why I have kept you around all these years."

She giggled when Mark playfully slapped her ass.

It took them over two hours of preliminary work to get Dori's ass ready to accept Mark's cock. They had patiently performed this same stretching routine several times over the years in order to finally have the raunchiest anal sex that Dori could stand. When she eventually felt her lover's balls slapping against her pussy lips as it was fully embedded into her ass, she would go wild with desire for him to cum deep inside her bowels and work up a rhythm for them that had him pounding her ass just as hard, and sometimes harder than he ever fucked her pussy.

Mark seldom lasted long before cumming in her ass, but today, Dori took things a bit slower because she wanted more. On her knees and elbows with his cock as deep in her ass as it could go, Dori reached between her legs and began inserting her 'Mark 2' vibrating dildo into her pussy. This is the toy that she felt best emulated the girth of her lover's cock, and her favorite substitute for her husband when he was out of town on business.

She was gushing juices, so lubrication wasn't an issue. Her pussy was naturally tight anyway, but with her ass filled with her lover's cock left scant room in her body for the toy. She was determined though, so she kept working at it until she found a way to counter Mark's motions and fed a little more of the dildo into her pussy every time that he pulled back in her ass. He would pull and she would push until finally, she felt the head of the toy pressing against her cervix.

She turned on the vibrator and nearly passed out from the pleasure that radiated throughout her body. Her lover groaned and shoved his cock as deep inside her as he could and held it there. Apparently, the vibrations in her pussy were too much for him as well.

Dori screamed louder than Mark had ever heard as her orgasm erupted, but he was surprised that her contractions didn't try to push his cock or the dildo out of her. Instead, he felt like her body was doing just the opposite, pulling him deeper inside of her. He forced himself to pull his cock back a few inches and then push back in, but he only lasted a few strokes before he hit his own climax and came for what seemed like hours, depositing his load into her ass.

Dori collapsed onto the bed with both his cock and the vibrating dildo still inside her. Mark rolled her onto her side so that he could lay spooned with her with his cock remaining in her ass as it slowly deflated. He silently listened as her panting breaths slowly subsided to a normal rhythm as he stroked her back and shoulders. After about ten minutes, his withered cock popped out of her ass, so he rose and started heading for the bathroom.

"Excuse me," Dori said. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Mark stopped and turned back to the bed, "What?" he asked.

"What part of ass to mouth didn't you understand? You're a bit more deflated than I had hoped for, but maybe I can remedy that. Come here."

True to his word, her lover never denied her anything.

February 14, 2014

It wasn't common for Dori to be in her own bed with her lover this early in the morning, but she had to drive her husband to a doctor's appointment in a few hours to follow-up on the cataract surgery that he had performed yesterday. After that, they would come home for only a few hours before taking a shuttle to the airport. They were flying to French Polynesia for their anniversary.

She regretted that she wouldn't be able to spend more of this Valentine's Day with her lover, but she was determined to make the most of what time she did have with him. This is why she was currently lying on her back with Mark's cock forcing itself into her mouth as he fingered and licked her pussy. With his body on top of hers, she had willingly relinquished control over their actions to him, which was only adding to her already heightened arousal.

Mark stopped slowly pounding her mouth with his cock and rolled over, "I think you should get on top for the serious fucking that we both want. The position would be not require me to move as much. Can your knees handle that this morning?"

Dori had developed arthritis in her knees several years ago which had progressed to the point where certain sexual positions were not possible on some days unless she had taken her pain medication in advance.

She rolled over and prepared to straddle his cock. Taking it in her hand, she said, "I took a Tramadol when you took your Cialis, so we should be good to go on all counts."

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,342 Followers