One Hot Summer's Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Walking in the woods, remembering time gone past.
2.4k words
4.31
8.7k
6
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeangel
deeangel
78 Followers

I decided to pack a lunch and take a walk in the mountains. It had been quite a while since I had been up there and I hadn't realised just how much I had missed walking along the many winding paths, finding new places. The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. Checking I had sufficient to eat and drink, I remembered to put some wet wipes in my small bag as well. It was a hot day and I would need something to help keep me dry and cool.

Placing the bag over my shoulder, off I set.

Fifteen about minutes later, I found myself walking on a wooded path. Thinking to myself, I wonder if I can find that pool again. As I walked, I tried to remember where it was, taking different paths, but none of them was right. Half an hour later, I was getting quite frustrated with myself. I thought, find somewhere to sit for a while and have a drink.

As I sat drinking a cool bottle of water, and wiping myself down with a wet wipe, I glanced around to see if anything came to mind. Unfortunately, it didn't, but then, it was quite a while since I had been here, and things were rather overgrown since I had last been here, so what did I expect? Pushing the water bottle back into my bag, I set off again, clearing some of the undergrowth off the path with my cane so I wouldn't trip myself up.

Not really looking where I was going, I came across some old trees. As I looked at them, I could see that names had been scratched into one of them. Touching them with my fingers, brought memories flooding back. Memories of David and I running naked, tormenting each other, which brought a smile to my lips. I hadn't seen David in over two years or more, wondering how he was these days, making a note to myself to get in touch with him when I got home.

Walking aimlessly, up a rickety, old, well-worn path. I had to watch my step otherwise I could slip and hurt myself. When I reached the top, I had to sit down again and have another drink. The day was hot, and I was sweating. Sitting in a clearing, that was surrounded by trees, bushes and weeds, the grass was green and very lush.

Glancing round to see if anyone else was around; there wasn't as far I could see or hear, so I slipped my top off, and my bra and knickers, while lowering my skirt to just above my pubic bone.

I laid down, closing my eyes, listening to the nature around me, and if I really listened, I could hear the sound of trickling water coming from not too far away. Pulling my skirt up and slipping my top back on, stuffing my bra and knickers in my backpack; I decided to find where that water was coming from.

Five minutes later, I came across a small lake of crystal-clear water. I couldn't see any signs of privacy, keep out, or private property, and it was well hidden, this time I totally stripped off, and once more lay down. Feeling the grass brush against my skin. It was tickling between my butt cheeks, which sent a shiver through me. I could feel my nipples begin to harden, automatically moving my fingers down to my pussy, which was already wet and wanting.

The slight breeze enhanced the tingling I was beginning to feel, which in turn heightened the feeling in my nipples. A low moan escaped my lips, splaying my thighs wide, I caressed my nipples with my fingers and thumbs, circling them, pinching and pulling them, my wide-open thighs were beginning to get rather wet with juices leaking from my pussy.

I took some of the water I had with me, pouring some on my nipples and some on my pussy, oh the feeling set my clit pulsing. Pulling the head of my clit back, I began masturbating, while pulling and twisting on my nipples, first one, then the other, sending millions of butterflies fluttering down to my cunt. I hadn't felt like this in quite a few years, in fact, it was when I last saw David.

As I wanked myself, I could feel an oncoming orgasm. My nipples were hard as pebbles and burning. My pussy wet through, I rubbed my juices all over my body, the feeling was pure bliss. Pulling my knees up, my pussy opened wide, the breeze tormenting me, blades of grass caressing my butt, all this increased my need to cum. Stroking myself with my fingers and pressing hard on my clit, made my hips thrust forward, I let go, feeling my juices flow down my thighs.

As my body calmed, I thought, not the same as having a man fucking me, but it's the next best thing. Taking a lungful of fresh air, I got up and looked at the crystal water, that was bubbling nearby, it was so inviting, it was as though it was inviting me to take a dip. Mmmmm, brushing my open hands down my sides, I carefully stepped into the cool, clear, cleansing water.

Lovely, I thought, as I lowered myself in till my head was underwater. When I re-surfaced, I saw someone out of the corner of my eye, watching me. Ducking under the water, so just my head was showing, I turned to see who it was.

'Hi, long time no see. I see you still like taking a walk in the woods then.'

'Urm, excuse me, do I know you?' Holding my open hand over my eyes, for the sun was high and blocking my vision.

'Yes, I am sure you do. We last met two to three years ago, when we last took a walk in these woods.'

'Oh really,' I hmphed, then it dawned on me. 'David?' I whispered.

'The one and only,' he said with a laugh in the tone of his voice.

'How long have you been watching me?' I asked, splashing the water with my open hands.

'Long enough,' he said laughing, 'And may I say, you don't look any different now, as you did then, lovely, but, you didn't cum properly did you?' rubbing his fingers down the front of his pants.

Flushing profusely, I said, 'Bloody cheek, and how would you know that; you weren't close enough. I may have done. This water is getting rather cool, I would like to get out, if you don't mind.'

'Not at all, be my guest, or would you like me to get in with you? I could soon warm you up again, and no, you didn't cum properly. I could see everything and your pussy didn't pulsate, not like it does when you are being fucked properly.'

I could see his pants tenting, a smile crossing his face. Slowly he began to unbutton his shirt, letting it fall from his shoulders, then unzipping his pants, his cock springing out of the tight confines. Slowly stepping out of his pants, he made his way to the pool.

The water was cool, making him suck in his breath, and his cock softened slightly.

As he got near to me, his fingers grabbed my waist pulling me to him. My chest smacking against his, feeling my nipples press into his body. Feeling his hands gliding down to the cheeks of my ass, massaging them, gripping them tightly.

'Arms round my neck and don't let go,' he said. 'I'm going to fuck you. It may take a while, so get ready to have your world turned upside down.'

'This water seems to have cooled your ardour a little,' I said, giggling.

'You think so, do you?' He said, lifting me up by my but cheeks, his cock at the entrance to my pussy. 'How about that then?' I could feel him sliding in and thrusting, catching my 'G' spot which sent a shiver of pure delight through my whole body, then carried me out of the water, laying me down on the soft green grass.

'Spread your legs, let me take a good look at you.' Kneeling between my thighs, he pulled out, and as he pulled out, he opened me wide to him. He could see my deep red pussy dripping with my juices. Bending his head, he licked and sucked at my pussy and clit, making me press firmly onto his mouth. 'Mmmm.'

Picking up a small branch, which was abundant with soft, silky green leaves, he brushed it lightly over the palm of his hand, saying, 'Put your hands over your head, and don't move them or any part of your body until I say you are allowed to.'

Swallowing hard, I did as he asked. He started gently brushing the leaf ladened branch at my throat, gently and softly swishing the leaves of the branch against my skin. First, down my outer arms, then up my inner arms, followed by my areolas and nipples, circling my nipples one at a time, going down to my waist. Then circling my belly button, then onto one side of my waist, back to my button, then onto the other side of my waist. A moan escaped from my throat, as I thrust my hips upwards towards him.

'I said, you are not to move, giving my pussy a sharp slap, if you move again, I shall spank you. Do you understand me?'

'Yes, David,' I moaned.

'Good, now open your thighs wider for me, I want to see your juices flow as I continue.'

As he said this, I felt the tender brush of the leaves, thinking, my God, I can't take much more of this. Looking at him as he brushed each side of my inner thighs, my juices were beginning to flow out of me. My nipples were hard and protruding with all the tender, tingling strokes he was using on me. My whole body trembled, I couldn't help but twitch my body, moaning with everything he was making me feel.

'Be still now,' he said, looking down at my red swallow pussy, dipping two fingers in, he smiled as he withdrew them, putting his fingers in his mouth, sucking them dry. Thrusting his fingers in and out a couple of times, he rubbed my nipples with my juices, licking and sucking it all off. My mind and body were in overdrive, I was pulsating for him, and he knew it.

Putting his rock-hard cock at the entrance of my pussy, I felt him stretching me inch by inch.

'You ok?' he asked, raising an eyebrow, smiling. All I could do was nod my head, as I spread my thighs wider for him. His fingers and thumbs circled my nipples and again I thrust forward into him wanting more. When he felt this, he stopped pulling himself out and began wanking his juiced soaked cock.

'I can see you are pulsating, and I know this is what you want, but I warned you not to move, so I am going to spank you.' As he said this, he turned me over, putting me on my hands and knees with my butt in the air. 'Just look at the ass, beautiful,' rubbing his open palms over the cheeks of my ass. He was making me relax, when a resounding slap, slap, slap, came, doing the same on my other ass cheek. Then alternately, making sure he caught my cunt and clit as well.

'All this spanking is making me so hard. I'm going to fuck your pussy, then your ass, do you hear me?' Gripping my hips and pulling me back hard onto him, his cock slid between my butt cheeks. Thrusting a couple of times, pushing his open palm on my lower back forcing my head onto the green grass. I couldn't have been more open to him even if I had to wanted to be.

'My God, your cunt is dripping for me and your ass looks well lubricated too; but let me taste all this nectar first.' He sat on the grass with his face looking at my pussy and ass, his cock was pointing straight up to the skies. Leaning forward I could feel his tongue lapping at the inner walls of my pussy, while pressing his thumb on my star. Running his tongue from my clit to my star, circling, round and round, then back to my clit.

'Remember what I told you. You are not to cum until I am fucking you and I shall tell you when you can cum.'

I could feel my inner walls vibrating with want, no, with need, but if I said anything, I knew he would spank me again. So, I kept quiet, enjoying all the sensations he was giving me. He was rubbing his pre-cum soaked cock on my star; gently prodding. 'Relax and let me guide you,' came his voice, whispering by my ear. I could feel myself coming apart, as he gripped my hips, pulling me onto him.

'I'm going to cum in your ass,' he said, impelling two fingers deep into my pussy. 'Now you can cum, let me hear you,' as he thrust hard and deep into my ass. We could hear all my juices squishing as he fucked my cunt hard with his fingers.

'Not enough, eh?' He said, pulling his fingers out and bringing them round to my mouth. 'I want to see you sucking your juices off my fingers.' As I sucked his fingers clean, I could hear myself moaning at the loss. Pulling his fingers from my mouth, he pulled hard on my nipples, as he pulled hard, he was pinching them. I felt myself cumming from him fucking my ass; but when then thrust three fingers in me to the hilt.

'Fucking hell, David,' I screamed, exploding like a volcano.

'Hold on, babe, I going to shoot my spunk deep into you.' Gripping tight on my hips, he pulled me back hard onto him, setting the rhythm, having to hold me so tight, as I was shaking so much. And boy, oh boy, did I feel him as he emptied himself deep inside me.

Leaning over my back, he kissed the back of my neck and down my spine, making me shiver. Never had I felt anything like that before.

'Now tell me you didn't cum,' smiling as he spoke.

'I certainly did,' as I took a deep breath of air, I turned my head to look at him, grinning as I did.

'Let's take another dip in the pool, then we can go eat,' David said in a low whisper. 'Then perhaps, I can show you more, now you are not an anal virgin any more!'

'Yes please?' I grinned.

'Your place or mine?' he asked.

deeangel
deeangel
78 Followers