One Joke Too Many.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter could feel her orgasm roll in. Her hands had his upper legs in a deadlock, she stiffened and let out a long wailing sound. Her pelvis bucked and Peter felt her vagina gushing.

He kept on until she relaxed and her breathing started to go normal. Panting she said, "Can you please stop? My whole skin feels electric. It jolts where you touch me and my muscles jump involuntarily."

After a few minutes Alyana turned around and gave Peter a scorching kiss. "Thank you. I never experienced something like this. I didn't even know this was possible."

Suddenly she became serious. "I want your baby. I'm not on the pill, I bought condoms but I want you to put a baby in my belly."

Peter smiled, "It takes two to make a baby and I'm very happy to assist."

Alyana now started to pay attention to Peter's body. She touched his throbbing penis and asked, "Does this fit? It seems awfully big. What else can I do to give you pleasure?"

Peter took her hand, folded it around his penis and slowly moved her hand up and down. Alyana looked at him and said blushing, "I think I want to see if it fits, first," And rolled on her back.

Peter started to tickle her again until his face was at her belly. He started to kiss her belly button and trailed his tongue to her bush. When he was at the right spot, he licked her clit.

Alyana gushed, "What are you doing?" Peter smelled her femininity, wrapped his lips around the hard nub and sucked until he heard his wife's breath going ragged again and her fluids started to flow. Then he laid beside her and pulled her on top of him saying, "Now you put it in."

Alyana sat on her knees and aligned Peter's cock. Slowly she started to push downward. She felt the hard organ part her lips, stretching her entrance and slowly filling her up. She panted, "Oh my God, this is so nice." She pushed until their bodies met.

Peter waited a few moments and started to rock his pelvis so that his cock was slowly sliding in and out of her wet, hot tight vagina. Alyana started to make little sounds. A high pitched, to Peter very erotic, whimpering and she took up the pace. When Peter was about to explode, he pushed his hand between them and fondled her clit again.

That sent Alyana over the brink and took Peter with her. When Alyana orgasmed within seconds for the second time, she emitted a low keening sound. The waves of pleasure kept on going. Finally, she collapsed while Peter was pumping his seed deep into her womb.

The ragged breathing from two people who just descended from flying into stars of their own making was the only sound for a few minutes. Alyana lifted her head, looked Peter in the eyes and said huskily, "Yes, my mother was wrong and you are so right. Can we do that again? Tonight, please? I think I need a rest now."

That night Alyana was a bit sore so Peter taught her the meaning of fellatio.

After they took a bath together, he had her lying on the bed while he set his tongue to work. First at the delicate places in her neck, the sides of her breasts and her nipples. He turned her around and found some very sensitive spots on her buttocks. When he touched her with his lips and forcefully hummed a low hum, she almost lifted herself from the bed. He ran his fingers softly along her ass crack and she started her now familiar keening. Peter turned her on her back again and ran his tongue along her slit until it met the hard nub protruding from under its hood. He sucked and carefully inserted a finger to massage the little pleasure spot inside. The result was nothing but spectacular.

Alyana lifted herself screaming from the bed. She felt as if she was taken by an avalanche that kept going. Peter worked his tongue along her slit and kept his finger on her g-spot until Alyana rolled her eyes backwards into her head and went limp.

When she came to her senses again Alyana started to cry.

Worried Peter asked, "What wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No. Nothing is wrong. I was so afraid that it would all fall apart and that it would hurt as much as it did with my uncle. But it felt so good and natural. These are tears of joy and happiness. Especially happiness because it's you who makes me feel so special and cared for.

Finally, Alyana unstrung and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

<><><><>

Back at the village they were welcomed by Alyana's parents and, of course, Petra who threw herself at Peter calling him dad. Peter and Alyana had arranged for a dinner at the company's offices for the family and employees.

Peter had a conference video call arranged with his children. They already knew about his wedding plans, but they hadn't met the woman and her daughter yet because of the circumstances he had to operate in.

Now that was all behind and the project was coming back on track. Another month or two and he could go back home with his wife and daughter.

The big television screen came alive. Peter hooked it up to his laptop and a little camera on the same tripod that saved his life earlier. Sitting in the middle of the couch with Alyana and Petra both at a side he opened the channel.

The screen showed his children and Miranda immediately started with, "Is that my new sister? Oh dad, she is beautiful. I can't wait to hug her. Hi Petra, I'm Miranda and I am going to take good care of you."

Alyana translated it all for the girl who blushed and smiled shyly.

Peter intruded before Miranda hijacked the whole conversation. "Miranda, boys please allow me to introduce my wife Alyana and her, soon to be our daughter and your sister Petra."

After the introduction Peter could sit back and enjoy. It seems that his children and Alyana got on like wildfire and they didn't forget Petra too during their game of Q&A. The hours whittled away and when Petra fell asleep against Peter, he thought it enough. They said their goodbyes and closed the connection.

Alyana, emotionally, saying, "You have wonderful children. But they are almost like sisters and brothers to me, age wise. Now I know how you stayed so young."

Two and a half months later

Victoria was sitting behind her desk at the reception of the main office of Global Constructions.

She was initially the replacement of her sister. She wanted the job because Peter had disappeared and the only lead she had was GC. After her application for the job, she had an interview with the CEO. He made it clear in no uncertain terms why her sister lost her job and if he had only the slightest inkling that something like that was about to happen to Peter again, she would lose her job so fast that her head would spin.

Because her supervisor had accepted a function abroad, she had been promoted.

She heard enough about her ex-husband to understand that people held him in high regard and rumors were flying as to his whereabouts. She noticed a beautiful woman, short chestnut colored hair, long legs and sensible flats shoes looking at her. She wondered why.

Meredith observed Victoria and decided to take the bull by the horns and walked over to Victoria. She introduced herself, "Good morning, I'm Meredith Green, head of security. I wonder if you can spare me the time for a small chat. in private please."

Suddenly Victoria was very anxious. She could only stammer, "Yes, now? Where?"

"In my office, if would you be so kind as to walk with me?"

Victoria, suddenly very nervous, followed the woman. When they entered the little office, she noticed a picture on the wall. A picture of Peter holding a boy over his head. both smiling at each other.

She took a good look until Meredith cleared her throat. "Yes, that picture is very dear to me. When you were separated, we had an affair. We also learned that we were too different to stay together for the rest of our lives. Now I'm married to another man I love dearly but your husband taught me that not all men are assholes. When he left, we had a good and, for me, emotional talk. He literally set me free and told me to pursue happiness. But that is not what I wanted to talk about."

Victoria was numb. The woman's openness and honesty were very intimidating to her. Timidly she asked, "What do you want from me? Peter divorced me, with good reason. I realize now."

Meredith replied, "Peter is coming back. Very soon. On my advice he annulled the restraining order. Just the one for you, mind. The rest stays. Now, here is the crux of this talk. You work here and you will see a lot of him and his wife too because she works for GC as well. If I notice anything untoward to either of them you will go the same way your sister went."

Victoria was shocked by these revelations. It was the first time Peter was mentioned in connection with Elizabeth and herself other than with the CEO. On top of that she never even dreamed that Peter could find a woman so soon after the 'incident' where everything started with.

She stammered. "I understand your message and I will heed your warning. Please be reassured that I don't mean harm to Peter. If I hadn't been so stupid, I would still be married to him. I always loved him but forgot to respect him too.

And I let myself be influenced by my brother-in-law and my brothers. I still love him and I want him to be happy. Even without me. I don't deserve him anymore."

Meredith took a long look at Peter's former wife. She thought for a moment. Maybe she could help find the right house for the family.

Meredith took a deep breath saying, "You must have a lot of insight into Peter's taste. My husband is trying to find a house for him and his family. Would you be inclined to assist us? We both still love him, if I understood you correctly."

"Do you still love him? And you are married to another man? I don't, no, I can't understand that."

"Yes, you do. I love him as a very dear friend, or a brother. You have a shared history with Peter and three fabulous children. You will cross paths with Peter. If you are careful and have patience you will be his friend too. If you help us find a house, I will certainly mention that to him. It's a start for now."

"I'll help. What can I do?"

The next week.

On Monday there was an announcement, by mail, for all employees. A company party on Friday next week to celebrate the return of Peter van Rijn at the main office.

Tuesday.

Peter, Alyana and Petra arrived after a long journey. Alyana was a bit pale. She felt nauseous and that wasn't only airsickness. She was confident that her pregnancy started the night after their wedding.

Peter's children, Meredith, Frank and the CEO were there to welcome the family.

Meredith, who saw Alyana via lots of video conferences, thought she looked radiant, Even more beautiful than she already was before she was carrying Peter's child. Yes both women had become very close in a short span of time.

Miranda and her brothers had a stuffed animal in the form of a sloth. While the older adults were animated talking to each other, they took Petra under their wing. Within minutes they overcame Petra's shyness and had her laughing out loud.

The CEO told Peter to take a week to 'make camp' as he called it. After that the transition of the CEO's tasks to Peter would begin.

Ten days later. Friday afternoon.

"Ladies and gentlemen," The CEO said into the microphone. Ladies and gentlemen!

Slowly it became silent and all faces were turned to the stage. The CEO looked at the expecting faces. Everyone knew that something important would be announced.

Rumors were flying for a week now. Most rumors were bad and about a merger with a competitor. Global Construction had been in dire straits the last year because of a failed project.

The CEO went on, "Ladies and gentlemen, to keep it short, I'm getting older and slower. The project in Azerbaijan showed me that I have lost the energy and the touch one needs to run a multi-billion corporation

Mind you Azerbaijan is a success now and GC is in fair weather again. The rumors about a sell-out are incorrect. But I will step back as your CEO."

He paused. swallowed a lump in his throat, "I have sent a man into harm's way to save that project and through that the company. They shot at him twice, he had to burgle our own offices there to unearth and prove the scam that almost cost us the project.

That man is now back. He not only saved the company, he found love as well. He is the man to steer the company for, hopefully, many years to come. I am proud to introduce to you Mr. Peter van Rijn!"

There was a short silence and suddenly the cheering began. Victoria cheered lustily with the crowd. Peter took the stage and suddenly there was silence again.

He began, "I'm Peter van Rijn. Lots of you knew me from before my disappearance.

For the rest, I will make time to get to know you all. My mission is twofold. Keep the company healthy and the employees happy. That last starts with being honest.

The CEO is exaggerating. I saved the Azerbaijani project, but I didn't do it alone. I had help. Mrs. Green helped me out from the main office with information and arranged for the tools I needed to prove the scam. Last but least. I had help from the person I can now call my wife Alyana van Rijn."

Both women stepped on the stage and Victoria gasped. From Meredith she already knew but Peter's wife was absolutely gorgeous.

Her stance was proud and straight, long dark shiny hair. high cheekbones, broad shoulders and big breasts, a bit of a tummy and long legs. She was beautifully dressed in a dress enhancing her skin tone so she was practically glowing.

Suddenly Victoria was shocked into certainty. That woman was pregnant! It was not so surprising, Peter loved children. Victoria had a plethora of emotions assaulting her. In the end regret won out. She became aware that a colleague from the front desk was talking to her.

She said, "Sorry, I didn't catch that."

"I said; he seems like a nice guy. I hope he keeps his promises. I would like him to see up close."

Victoria smiled proudly before she said, "Oh he will. I know for certain that he is a fantastic person."

"How do you know that?"

"I was married to him for 23 years." Victoria said in a somewhat sad voice.

"And you are divorced. I presume. If he is so fantastic as you claim. How come? Did he cheat on you?"

Victoria replied with tears in her eyes, "That's a long story. The short of it? It was my own fault. I made one joke too many."

THE END