All Comments on 'One Last Drag'

by AlexBailey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlexBaileyAlexBailey3 months agoAuthor

I’m not a fan of smoking but that was my first cigarette. I immediately regretted it. This story is almost entirely true.

In all of my life the only times I’ve ever smoked tobacco was so I could stand to kiss someone else who had. ‘Elsa’ was not her real name but she did love her unfiltered cigarettes. I saw her again about ten years later and she was no longer a smoker. ;) She was a life long boost to my confidence and was well worth the drag.

CaseyKeithCaseyKeith3 months ago

When I thought it was fiction I felt it was four stars, with the only subtraction being the smoking. Knowing it's true and with your explanation it is worthy of five. If you publish elsewhere without the word limit, integrate the comment into the text.

AlexBaileyAlexBailey3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for that feedback CaseyKeith, I really don’t want to promote tobacco!

I submitted an edit to the ending and it just posted. I honestly feel much better about it now.

-Alex 🌹

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

There's always someone else!

5

AG31AG313 months ago

Touching, enlivening! I love 750 word stories.(Some, not all, of course.) 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexBailey@AlexBailey
Lifelong CD, non-binary, fluid, pan - kinky for play and lots of tight and shiny stuff. I love skirts, dresses, leggings, swimsuits, wetsuits, straps, straitjackets… If my avatar caught your eye you should check out my Amateur Pics Feedback thread - there’s a link in my foru...