One Last Hooray

Story Info
Time to move on, but not without a last hooray with Daddy.
3.1k words
4.83
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

It's been more than a year that has passed by since we met the first time, since our eyes met and the instant tension between us was perceptible for everyone in the room. Months full of passion, drama, pain, love, jealousy and more passion. We called it more times than I can count and yet we always ended up back together in the end. Going round and round in toxic circles that wouldn't be worth it, if it wouldn't be so good at times.

But things changed and it's time to let it go once and for all. But we will let it go with one last big bang.

I am craving you for weeks already. Been craving your touch, your kisses, your firm but loving hands that's wandering all over my body. It's been a while since we met up, you let me wait this time. I know that you love it when I'm so needy for you, so desperate. You told me more than once and I understand it. There's rarely something better than a sub that's turned on in a way, that nobody will be able to satisfy her but her dom. To have her body aching and longing for his touch, time and affection.

Weeks have passed without any sexual interaction between us and I'm hungry for you. I am literally starving. And when you finally texted me this morning and asked me if I'm free tonight, I let out a freeing sigh. As much as I am excited about what's going to happen later today, as much I do know that it will be the last time that I'll feel your body pressed against mine. It'll be the last time that I feel you buried inside me, the last time you kiss me and mark me as yours and I plan to enjoy it as long as possible.

The afternoon didn't pass by as fast as I would've liked it but when the clock on the wall finally hit the 6pm you showed up at my door. You smirk at me as I open the door, your blue eyes sparkle and your brown hair is just the right kind of messy. The beard on your face is older than three days and I can't wait to feel it scratching and tickling on my thighs. You bite your lip checking me out head to toe and back up. Your tongue slips out and licks your lower lip when you notice my hard nipples that are peeking through the silky robe. "Hi there, my sexy baby" you say and lean forward to kiss me on the lips. Your hands surround my face, and your tongue slides into my mouth. You kiss me deeply and I'm out of breath as you're letting go of me. I'm barefoot, heavily breathing and for sure blushed all over, leaning against the doorframe and look up to you before I reach for your hand and guide you inside.

You let go of my hand to get rid of your boots and jacket before you follow me into the kitchen. I hand you a glass of wine, taking a huge sip of mine. I guide you out of the kitchen, into the living room and onto the couch. You place yourself on it and pull me onto your lap, the wine in one hand, the other arm wrapped around me. My head leans on your shoulder as we talk about our day and I've rarely felt more comfortable in my life, more safe, more loved than in this moment. Your hand draws circles on my arm, wandering up and down. A light kiss on my forehead or lips here and there. My glass is empty now and I let out a sigh. Your eyes meet mine and your hand reaches for my cheek, pulls my face close to yours. Your lips touch mine and I open my mouth. Our tongues are dancing with each other, and it makes me whimper. I change positions on your lap and place my knees left and right from your legs, my hips moving back and forth in the rhythm of our kisses.

I don't know when you got rid of the glass in your other hand but the hand that held it finds my hips, guiding me, pushing me harder against your now noticeable aroused crotch. I moan into your mouth as I feel your erection pressed against my wet center. You nibble on my lower lip, and I stuck in my moves, losing the focus of what I was doing. Your hand grips my hips, firmer now, and forces me to continue. You kiss me like no tomorrow, your beard scratching over my sensitive skin, your tongue fighting with mine. Your hand on my cheek, slowly gliding down to my throat. You let go of my mouth, just to bend my head back to have better access to my neck. Your tongue slides over my skin, caresses it, before you suddenly bite me. Hard. I can feel your teeth ripping my skin and I gasp out your name in a way that's half whimper and half moan "Daddy! Fuck!"

Your lips curve to a grin and your tongue licks my pained neck. "Correct, you're Daddys. Daddy's neck. Daddy's plaything. Daddy's property. Isn't that correct, little one?" you ask, not expecting an answer anyways. Not that I'd be able to give you one, because you just switched sides, digging your teeth into the other side of my neck. You giggle as I let out a little scream to ease the pain, but at the same time you can feel me pressing myself harder against your hard cock. You lick these teeth marks as well and place a few kisses onto my throat. It makes me shiver. You reach for the belt of my robe and loose it a bit before you slide the robe off my shoulders, exposing them. I don't wear a bra, easy access for you.

Your mouth wanders to my shoulders, my collarbone, my cleavage, placing kisses over my skin, it's deadly combined with the slight thrusts of your crotch against my pussy. I whimper uncontrollably now and squirm on your lap. Only your firm hand that's still on my hips keeps me somewhat in place. You giggle deviously before you suddenly suck my right nipple into your mouth. I didn't expect that and let out a loud moan, shouting out a loud "God, fucking hell." It makes you giggle even louder, and normally I'd be playfully mad about it, wouldn't I be so busy with riding your lap.

It must be an image for the gods if they could watch us right now. You, fully dressed, being rode by me, who's half undressed. My nipple in your mouth, my head fallen into my neck, my mouth constantly cussing and moaning. My hands find your hair, grabbing it, pulling on it. You moan around my nipple, and the vibrations send a shiver through my body. My fingernails scratch over the skin of your head, and I'm rewarded with a deep growl. I can see goosebumps crawling up your neck. You switch sides and your mouth finds my other nipple. You're biting it and I gasp out. The hand that's been grabbing my hips slides up and finds my exposed nipple. You twist it, swirl it, pull it and my eyes roll back because of all these feelings shooting through my body.

I can't feel the orgasm coming, it's suddenly there and before I can even ask for permission, I scream out your name in pleasure. Your eyes rock up, and your lips form a smirk with my nipple still sucked into your mouth. You let me ride out my orgasm, my hips rock back and forth. One last nibble on my nipple and you let go of them. You place a kiss onto my lips and show me your most angelic smile as you let out a giggle and say, "Who would've seen that coming, Baby?" as I lightly slap your chest, not able to hold back my own giggle. You reach for your wine, emptying your glass in one sip before you wrap your arms around me and stand up. I cling myself on your body as you begin to walk and carry me to the bedroom. A kiss on the lips and then you throw me onto my bed.

My legs spread apart on their own, exposing my tiny, black, lace G-string. Your eyes darken and you growl "Fuck, Pumpkin, I can smell how wet you are." Your hands reach back and grab the back of your shirt, pulling it over your head. Next is your jeans. With nothing left on your body but your boxershorts you look down at me and I can see the hunger in your eyes. Your thick shaft shows more than obviously in your grey shorts, and it pulsates under my glance. I bite my lip; my eyes meet yours again and it makes you gasp out a growl. "Don't look at me like that or we're done sooner than I'd like it."

I squirm on the bed, pressing my thighs together in the desperate try to get rid of that unbearable tension. You're gesturing me to get off the bed and onto my knees. No words needed. I follow the instructions and you come a few steps closer. You devour the scene with your eyes. Me sitting on my knees, hands behind my back, my icy blue eyes looking up at you, my curls framing my face. Your eyes are so dark that the blue is almost not noticeable anymore. I lick my lips in anticipation, and I was right about what follows. You pull down your boxers, just a little bit, and free the base of your cock. I squirm on my knees and let out a small whimper. You observe every move of mine, every noise I make, as you pull your boxers down all the way and free your cock. It rocks up and down right in front of my eyes. Thick, long, strong, delicious.

It's hard to take my glance from the object of my desire but I manage and look up at you. You smile, your hand reaches for my face and a finger caresses my lips before tapping my cheek. My mouth opens on its own and I'm sticking my tongue out. I know how to behave well. I stay still, don't make a move as you step forward and tap my tongue with the tip of your hard erection. Our eyes are fixating each other while your thickness enters my hot mouth. Your cock hits the back of my throat, and I don't dare to move for another minute. When there's no inch left for me to take, I bravely tickle the downside of your shaft with my tongue and it's like I pulled the trigger. You force me to close my mouth tightly around your length as you begin to fuck my throat.

Your head falls back into your neck as you harshly thrust in and out. Besides of the wet slurping noises, there's no sound to hear. I hum while taking it like a good girl and your hands find my hair, wrapping it around your fists. I moan around your cock, and it makes you fuck my throat faster. My hand sneaks into my panties and slides through the wetness. The noises I make as I notice that I'm already dripping my juices onto the floor, earn me a firm look of you, your eyebrow raised, and I quickly place my hands behind my back again. A few hard thrusts more and you pull yourself out of my sloppy mouth, letting out a loud gasp.

You grab me under my arms, pull me up and throw me back onto the bed. You spin me around and your hands find my bare cheeks. You spank me hard. One, two, three, four, five times one each cheek. I squirm and try to crawl forwards, but you grab me by the ancles and pull me back to you. "You know exactly what this is for, little one. You're not allowed to touch yourself without permission. This is MY PUSSY and I get to decide when it experiences pleasure. Not you. Understood?" and I nod, smirking into myself because that went exactly how I planned it. A few more spanks onto each cheek and I notice the burn as they turn bright red. I'm sure you can see your own hand mark already.

You spin me back around, opening the belt on my robe completely now. You help me to free myself out of it and throw it onto the floor. My panty is next. You just rip it off my body and throw it aside and I look at you in arousal. I love it when you're so primal with me. You take a step back and look at me, your cock rocking up and down, pulsating. You reach down and stroke yourself slowly and gently as you caress me with your eyes. You admire what you see. My peaky nipples, my big breasts, the curve of my hips, my spread legs, the wetness between them. I squirm under your glance and my hands find my boobs, massaging them gently. My eyes roll back as I slightly pinch both nipples and I moan your name before I beg "Are you done staring, Daddy? Come to me please. Don't let me wait."

You let go of your cock and I can see the precum sparkling on the tip. I'm licking my lips, and you growl. I need to feel you inside me. The way you spread me apart and fill me out in a way nobody has ever before. Need to feel how you scratch my g-spot with every thrust until I have no choice but to burst on your cock. Until I cum so loud that everyone living in this street knows, who fucked me so good that I lost my voice.

You walk towards the bed and crawl on top of me, one of my legs wrapped around your hips. I didn't notice that you got rid of your boxershorts completely but when your body touches mine there are no clothes left on it. Skin on skin. Head to toe. Your lips find mine and you kiss me passionately. Our tongues fight, lips get bitten, our teeth click against each other. I never understood the phrase "to be eaten alive" until this moment. You devour me and I enjoy it. I wrap my other leg around your hips and the tip of your cock touches my wetness. I gasp into your mouth and before I know what's happening you enter me with one hard, deep thrust.

I growl into your mouth as you begin to thrust in and out in a painfully slow tempo. You pull out completely before thrusting back in. Again, and again. Over and over until I think I'm driving insane. My hands scratch your back, my nails digged into your skin pulling you even closer. You moan into my mouth like I moan into yours. Your hands grab my ass, helping me to meet your thrusts with my hips. You increase speed, get faster while still thrusting in so deep. You move your hips in a certain way, and your cock scratches my g-spot. I pull back from your mouth and your name is a prayer on my lips as scream out and I cum hard. My juices gush out of my wet pussy and cover our crotches and the sheets.

You howl, grabbing my hips even tighter and fuck me hard and fast now. "Again" you shout out and I cum again. And again. And again. Command after command rains down on me and forces me to explode in orgasms one after the other. Your one hand lets go off my right hip just to rub my clit merciless. You still force me to experience endless orgasms and it already hurts to cum, but I can't help myself but to obey you. I won't dare to disobey now. You're not in the mood to play around and I'm afraid of the consequences.

You pull back and your cock leaves my sore pussy. I'm happy about the little break until your mouth finds my tits and bites both hard. I scream and yell out your name, trying to crawl backwards but you keep me in place, slapping each boob two times. Your grip is merciless. You look up at me and your eyes are cold and yet loving. You kiss my hurting breasts and my lips before you spin me around. I find myself on my belly and you pull my ass up so I'm on all fours, my chest flat on the bed. You smack my cheeks alternately and ram yourself back into my soaking wetness. I gasp out, grabbing the sheets with my fists.

You thrust into me, pushing me into the mattress, still slapping my ass again and again. I scream your name like a mantra. My brain goes blank, all quiet. I feel like I'm flying. Nothing matters in this moment but you and me. You place kisses on my back, your lips come close to my ear as you say "Don't you ever forget that you're mine, Pumpkin. You're mine. Always and forever. Mine. Only mine. Nobody can have you in the way I do have you. And I promise you that nobody will ever have you in the way that you have me. I'm yours. Your Daddy. Yours only. Do you understand that, Baby?" I nod. You don't slow down for one minute and I can only whimper to give you a signal of how close I am again.

My pussy cramps around your cock, milks it, squeezes it. Your rhythm becomes unsteady, and I know you're close too. You growl and your hand reaches around, finds my clit. I can feel how your cock pulsates inside of me, grows even more, gets even harder and as I feel the first shot of your load you pinch my clit and force me to cum with you. We moan and scream and pray our names as we cum together. You break down on my back, turn us around, wrap your arms around me and bring us in a cuddly position. You grab the covers and place them on top of us, not letting go of me for a single second. I smile as I snuggle myself deeper in your hug.

Rather sooner than later you'll leave me again, going back to the real world. But for now, we will enjoy some last couple of hours together in harmony. We celebrated our passionate feelings with a last hooray that we can think back at every now and then.