One Look Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering the fact that he loved everything about her, enjoying something as perfect as this with her, felt almost too good to be real.

As she leaned down to capture his mouth, brushing her nipples across his chest, squeezing tight around him inside her, he knew it wouldn't take long, and they'd both be seeing stars.

And then he felt it, the electric zip shooting right down his spine. Clenching his jaw, he clutched her ass hard, thrust up pulsing inside her and growled as he found his release, while she shivered and clenched him over and over just as hard as she could.

He could feel the beat of her heart pounding in time with his as she collapsed on top of him. Circling her in his arms, pressing a kiss to her lips, he closed his eyes, till gradually he felt like he could breathe again, sure he'd never felt as overwhelmed, or as happy in his life.

When he awoke in the morning, like he always did, Clark reached for Jamie, eager to pull her into his arms, but he lifted his head and frowned when he saw that she was gone.

He felt a moment of panic when he listened for any sound of her in the bathroom, and couldn't hear a thing. He threw off the sheet, put on his glasses and reached for his phone, but then he let out a breath when he saw that she was at the window, just looking outside.

Jamie jumped when she felt him nuzzling her neck and sliding his arms around her, asking her, "What are you looking at out there?"

She shrugged. "I was just thinking. I lived in this city for over twenty years, but I never really had a chance to see much of it. I only came downtown a few times, to go the Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery on school trips."

Clark looked out over shoulder, at the modern mushroom shaped City Hall across the street with the TORONTO sign in the civic square. He gave her a little squeeze. "Then we should take a tour. I've never seen much, because I've only been here on business. We could see the sights, have lunch in the CN tower, take a drive along the Lakeshore, pop into the shops in Yorkville. What do think?"

Smirking, she turned in his arms. "That does sound nice. But I think I'd better get out and look for a dress first, or I'll be marrying you in nothing but this robe."

His eyes flared as he pulled open the white terrycloth hotel robe and smiled when he saw that she had nothing on underneath. "Don't tempt me woman," he growled, making her laugh as slid his hands inside so he could hold her.

-------

That afternoon, as the ladies helped her look for the perfect dress, the four of them got along so well, Jamie felt like she'd known them forever. And no surprise, both of them were so sweet, her mother and future mother-in-law bonded like two old friends from the moment they first pulled each other into a hug to say hello.

They were at the second bridal shop in the heart of the city, at Yonge and Bloor when her mother's eyes lit up while going through the racks of dresses, sounding excited she said, "Jamie, you have to see this one."

The moment she tried on the floor length satin and lace v-neck gown, and saw how the three of them teared up, nodding their approval, she knew she'd found her dress. It was perfect; a little sexy with a sheer lace back and not overly flouncy, with a slight train that thankfully fit her like a glove, so she wouldn't need to have it altered, especially since there wouldn't be time to have anything done.

When Jamie went to pay for the dress and the sales lady smiled and told her it was already paid for, Jamie first looked over at Victoria who grinned and tipped her head at Miriam, to let her know it wasn't her this time. And when Jamie opened her mouth to object, her mother stopped her when she reached out and stroked her cheek. "Since I've never been able to do anything for you, I wanted to get your bridal gown, so you'll look beautiful when marry your handsome young man. Surely, you can't deny me this."

After she'd accepted her gift and said, "Thank you, Mom," they all went into a group hug, and the sales lady just shrugged as she heard them all laughing and crying at the same time, probably thinking they were a little strange.

As they walked along Bloor Street togethr, her mother suggested after the wedding rehearsal and the small dinner that would follow, that Susan, Victoria and Jamie should stay at her house the night before the wedding, so that Clark wouldn't see his bride before their big day.

And a few days later, after the fun rehearsal dinner, it was like a pajama party, the four of them in their nighties laughing so hard they cried as they watched Love Actually and Bridget Jones Diary all sitting on the floor of the family room, snacking on bowls of popcorn, along with a few glasses of wine.

When they finally decided they'd better get to bed, wearing a little smile, Victoria surprised them with three gift bags. And when they looked inside they couldn't believe that she'd been kind enough to gift Miriam and Susan pearl necklace and earring sets, and a gorgeous pearl and diamond necklace set for the bride, her soon to be daughter-in-law, Jamie.

It was fun trying them on with their nightgowns, all gushing over how pretty they looked.

Jamie, tearing up a little, hugged Victoria tight and told her that she'd always treasure the necklace set she designed for her wedding day. But even more she couldn't believe how lucky she was to be marrying her son, and also gaining such wonderful, thoughtful mother-in-law.

Victoria hugged her tight and murmured, "Well, I feel the most blessed of all, to have the two of you as my family now."

---------

On the big day, since Clark had offered to send a limo for them, Jamie's father insisted on picking him up at the hotel and driving him to the church. So the transportation was all arranged.

Clark got to the church the next morning a half hour early, he was so eager to finally call Jamie his bride. While her father was busy parking the car, Clark strode inside, pulled open the inner doors, looked up at the altar and stopped in his tracks when he saw his two best friends, Steve and Bruce in matching dove gray designer tuxedo's standing at the altar, smiling back at him.

"How the hell did you guys get here?" he asked, striding up to meet them.

"Well, we didn't walk," Bruce retorted, chuckling.

After Clark had pulled them both in for a hearty hug, slapping them both on the back, Steve explained. "Jamie called and told us what was going on. So we got here as fast as we could." He shrugged. "She figured you'd want us here as your best men, so you wouldn't be standing up here on your own." He cocked an eyebrow. "Though, for some reason, her groom never bothered to tell us that he was getting married."

Shaking his head at them, smiling, Clark was trying to wrap his head around the fact that they were here, and that Jamie had made it happen. "I didn't want to put you guys out. It's a long way to come for a wedding. And we were planning to have a party once we got back, so I thought we'd all celebrate then. But I've got to say, I'm really glad that you're both here for me."

Once they'd taken their place at the altar, Bruce said, "So you gotta be nervous," as he watched Clark fiddling with his bow tie, while keeping his gaze trained on the door.

Letting his hands drop to his sides Clark shook his head, and started smiling as he thought of Jamie. "No, not even a bit. Actually, I can hardly wait to get this done, and finally be able to call her mine."

"Well, that's no surprise. We all knew from the time we first saw you two together on that junk trip that you'd wind up getting hitched," Steve told him with Bruce nodding in agreement.

Clark didn't even try to deny it, since he knew he was crazy about her pretty much from the moment he first laid eyes on her, and had a feeling that she was the one.

Steve chuckled. "Yeah. The way you were looking at her, like she was the only woman in the world, was a pretty big tip off. And we're really glad for both of you that it worked out, and you're actually tying the knot."

Though nodding at what he said, Clark was busy glancing around at the crowd that were still filing into the church, wondering who they all were, when Jamie's uncle, the minister leaned in and said, "Bet Jamie will be surprised to discover what a big family she's got."

Clark blinked. "Yeah, she will be." Because he was sure as hell shocked, and was glad now they'd decided on a buffet for the reception, since they weren't sure how many guests they'd have. But by the looks of things, they'd have a church-full of people, happy to celebrate their day.

The sound of the organist striking up the chords to the wedding march, instantly had Clark's gaze shifting to Jamie's sister Susan, her maid of honor, slowly making her way up the aisle. Though he thought she was a good looking girl, he thought she looked incredible in a soft peach, body-hugging gown, her pale blonde hair curling around her shoulders, with a bouquet of dusty peach roses clutched in her hand.

Eyes wide, looking mesmerized, Bruce leaned in and whispered, "Holy smokes. Who's the beautiful blonde?"

"Susan, Jamie's sister," Clark whispered back, smiling at his friend, who wasn't even trying to hide the fact he was openly staring.

"So, what's her story? Is she married, got a boyfriend?" Bruce asked out of the side of his mouth.

Clark shrugged. "Don't think so."

His face breaking into a delighted smile as he watched her approach the altar, Bruce murmured, "Well that's a good to know."

Drawing in a steadying breath as the doors were opened, Clark couldn't tear his off Jamie as he watched her look up at him and smile as she made her way up the aisle coming towards him. She just looked so incredibly beautiful, that his breath caught in his throat.

Coyly smiling up at him, with her father and mother's arms wreathed through hers, as they walked up the aisle together, Clark could feel his heart swelling in his chest, surprised at how emotional he felt at seeing her in a bridal gown, preparing to commit her life to him.

"Wow. She is one beautiful bride," Bruce whispered, eyeing Jamie with her hair up, and in a perfectly fitted gown that just seemed to float around her.

Swallowing hard, Clark smiled as he gazed into her eyes. "I know."

Then he saw how confused she looked, when she finally to a look around and noticed the crowd that had filled the church.

After her father had kissed her forehead, and winked at Clark as he handed her into his care, looking a little shocked, expecting there'd only be a few people to see them getting married, she stepped up beside him and whispered, "Clark, who are all these people?"

Clark laughed at how big her eyes went, when he said, "They're your family, Jamie."

Before that could even register the minister smiled and said, "Ready?"

Quickly forgetting about the crowd, they both grinned at each other and nodded, as he began the ceremony that would join them as husband and wife.

When it came time to say their vows, both of them smiled into each other's eyes, tightly clutching each other's hands. They just looked so happy that their mothers started sniffling and wiping at their eyes, while quietly chuckling at each other's lack of composure.

After he'd read the passage, finishing with: Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, the minister closed the bible and cleared his throat. Then he looked at the groom and asked, "Clark, do you take this woman to be your wife, to have and to hold, love, honor and cherish from this day forward?"

Smiling into her sparkling heather eyes, Clark squeezed her hands, and said, "I sure do," making everyone quietly laugh.

Jamie was beaming when it was her turn, with her gaze on his, she gave him a playful wiggle of her eyebrows as she said, "Yes, I do."

After they'd exchanged rings, when the minister said, "I now declare you man and wife, and you may kiss your bride," smiling straight into her eyes, Clark wrapped her in his arms, lifted her off her feet and kissed her till everyone in the church finally started to laugh out loud at how carried away he was getting. When he finally pulled back, and set her back on her feet, looking around at the congregation he laughed too. He was just so happy that they'd finally done it, and they were married, that he couldn't help but show it.

As the organist started the processional, Jamie slipped her arm through his. And as they walked back down the aisle together, they nodded and smiled at everyone as they made their way outside.

Once everyone had finished introducing themselves, and explained how they were related to Jamie, she was beyond thrilled to be meeting her father's parents, learning that she not only had grandparents, but loads of aunts, uncles, cousins and even second cousins. All while everyone was doing lots of kissing, hugging and congratulating, and also angling to get a perfect picture of the bride and groom. So, she was glad that Clark had kept his arm around her, since it was a little overwhelming.

Gradually as the crowd thinned, as everyone headed off for the reception, to the beautiful lakeside restaurant her father had arranged, Clark gestured over at his buddy Bruce, chatting up a storm with her sister Susan. "Looks like your sister's caught Bruce's eye, and I'd say she looks pretty happy about it, too."

Jamie smiled, watching them flirt. "I like Bruce. He's a super nice guy. And I think they look good together."

"You said Susan's a teacher?"

She nodded. "Yes, working with special needs kids."

Clark, watching them happily smiling at each other, looking like they were lost in their own world, he said, "Well there are a lot of schools in Hong Kong. Who knows, your sister may end up living on the island, if the way they're looking at each other is any indication."

"But they just met."

Smiling into her eyes, he lifted her hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to her ring finger, glittering with a diamond eternity wedding band. "But don't forget, one look was all it took for us, and now..." he smiled, "we're man and wife. So, if the stars are aligned for those two... anything can happen."

With a happy little sigh, Jamie nodded. Of course he was right. When she got on that plane to head to Hong Kong, she'd promised herself she'd never let herself get serious with anyone again, and yet now... she smiled up at her brand new hubby... she'd taken a chance and wound up married to the man of her dreams.

---------------------------

After the toasts were made at the reception, Nils and Miriam, arm in arm walked up to Jamie and Clark. "So, everything went well today," Nils remarked. He smiled at his daughter and then at his new son-in-law. "And you finally got your bride, Clark."

Clark hugged Jamie to his side, kissed the top of her head, heaved a breath and said, "Finally. And thank you again for all your help in getting this done so quickly. Your brother wouldn't take anything for marrying us, so I'd like to make a donation to the church. I noticed they've got a fund-raising drive started for a new roof. So, if you can find out how much they need, Jamie and I thought it would be the perfect way to thank him, if we paid for the repairs."

Nils nodded, looking impressed. "I think he'd like that. But we had something to ask of the two of you. We know your time is tight and you have to head back to Hong Kong soon, but since you'll be here for one more day..." Nils smiled into Miriam's eyes. "We've decided it might be nice if we got married tomorrow morning, while you two are still here. Then we can have a wedding brunch together after, and you'll still be able to catch your flight home tomorrow night."

Jamie's eyes went wide, she gasped and she hugged both of her parents one after the other. "Congratulations!" She grinned at her mother. "So you finally said yes."

Grinning, her mother looked over at Nils and nodded. "Now that we found you, and our family is complete I thought it was time I put him out of his misery and agreed to finally walk down the aisle and say our I do's, after nearly thirty years together."

Just then the band struck up and the bandleader announced the bride and groom's first dance. Everyone seemed to sigh at once, as the dashingly handsome groom swept his beautiful bride into his arms and began to whirl them around the floor.

As Jamie looked up at Clark, he could see her eyes getting a little misty. "Baby, why the tears?"

Feeling a little silly, she shrugged. "I've just never felt this happy. I've got everything I've ever wanted... especially you."

Clark tipped up her chin and kissed her. Because he knew just how she felt now that they'd finally done it, and gotten married.

But it was the father-daughter dance that got everyone weeping, knowing that they'd only just found each other.

As they circled the floor together, to the strains of Luther Vandross's Dance with My Father, Nils smiled into his daughter's eyes, his voice trembling with emotion he told her, "This is a dream come true for me, being able to dance with my beautiful daughter at her wedding, which was something I thought I'd never get a chance to do."

As the song came to an end, her eyes a little shimmery, Jamie pushed up on her toes, pressed a kiss to his cheek and whispered, "I love you, Dad."

Then it was Nils who had to wipe at his eyes as he kissed her back, hugged her tight and quietly repeated the sentiment, and whispered in her ear, "I love you, too."

But by the end of the night everyone laughed when Jamie tossed her bouquet over her shoulder, and they watched it bounce off the ceiling and land right at her sister Susan's feet. As Susan picked it up looking stunned, while everyone clapped and cheered, Bruce was looking a little nervous and swallowing hard as both Clark and Steve, elbowed him, chuckling, letting him know that the two of them might be next.

After everyone had kissed them goodbye, Clark made sure their wedding night was a night they'd never forget. Back at the hotel, he carried his bride over the threshold, kissing her all the way into the room. As he peeled her out of her wedding gown, he rolled his eyes when he saw the enticing scraps of white lace she was wearing beneath it. "I don't think I've ever seen anything as beautiful as you look tonight," he whispered as he slipped his arms around her sliding his hands into her hair, taking her lips in a deep hungry kiss.

Once they finally broke apart, waggling her eyebrows, Jamie decided she was really going to enjoy peeling him out of his tuxedo. Carelessly tossing everything her shoulder, as she enjoyed slowly peeling off every last he was wearing, she had him growling by the time she was sliding his boxers down to ankles.

After they slid into bed together, with their hands going everywhere at once, they made slow, sweet love for hours. While intermittently sipping on champagne and feeding each other chocolate dipped strawberries, which Jamie thought was a fun way to celebrate their union.

Curled into his side, Jamie touched her hand to his chest as they began to doze off soothed by the steady beat of his heart, blissfully happy, knowing that now she would have her man beside her like this for the rest of her life.

Though they had to get up and get dressed again, the next morning, they were happy to be back at the church as Jamie and Susan walked their mother up the aisle to marry their father. Standing at the altar looking dapper in a black tuxedo with his two sons at his side as his best men, Nils had to wipe at his eyes as he watched his beautiful bride and two daughters strolling up the aisle to meet him.

His brother made a few jokes about the length of their courtship as he prepared to marry them, and everyone cheered when Nils finally slipped the ring on her finger, looked into her eyes and whispered, "Finally, we're together as man and wife."