One Look Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------

When the got to the airport, as always, Jamie was anxious as they waited to board their flight home. But she was glad she had Clark to help her take her mind off her fear of flying, especially for the take-off and landing.

Once they were seated in the waiting area for their flight to be called, Clark whispered against her ear, "Baby, close your eyes." Sliding his hands into her hair, he began to gently massage her scalp, smiling at the way she softly moaned as he gradually got her to relax and let her body go limp as he gradually worked the tension out of her neck.

Once their flight was called, and they got up and boarded and got themselves settled side-by-side in their first class seats, he thought would be okay. But the moment the engines started revving and the plane was in position for take-off on the runway, Clark could see she that was starting to tense up again by the way her jaw was clenching and she was knotting her fists. Knowing just what to do, he took her face in his hands, smiled into her eyes and began to kiss her, until her hands were sliding into his hair, and she was smiling against his lips.

Soon she forgot all about her fear of flying when all she could think of was how much she wanted to crawl into his lap, and let him kiss her silly. And luckily for her, her man sure knew how to kiss.

But then she pulled back and froze when she heard the pilot announcing the flight time to... Paris?

She looked at Clark, confused. "Did he just say that we're flying to Paris?" Her eyes shot open. "Oh my god Clark, I think we got on the wrong flight!"

Chuckling, he smoothed a hand through her hair, shaking his head. "We're on the right plane. I decided I couldn't have us going without a honeymoon. So, we'll be heading east back around the world, with a few days in Paris to celebrate being together as man and wife."

She smirked, stroking her hand over his cheek, deciding he had to be the best husband in the whole wide world. "You see, this is why I love you. You're just so thoughtful. I would have been happy just heading back home with you, but it'll be nice to have a few days for a honeymoon."

He touched his lips to hers, sliding a hand behind her neck, he pecked at her lips, and whispered, "And later, when we can spare the time, we can go somewhere for a few weeks, and have a real honeymoon. You pick the place, and we'll go anywhere you want to go."

Jamie smiled into his gorgeous blue eyes, realizing anywhere that he was, was the only place she wanted to be.

The hotel Clark had chosen for them in the heart of Paris, just a stone's throw from the Eiffel Tower was absolutely beautiful. With her morning coffee in hand, standing on the little balcony, Jamie sighed enjoying the sight of the bustling city below, and the striking iconic symbol of the city mere meters from the hotel, as she savored the taste of her delicious French roast café au lait.

But she really started to smile when she felt her hubby coming up behind her and wrapping her in his arms, with his package nice and tight against her backside, his hands slowly sliding up her thigh and pushing up her short, white silk housecoat.

Happily smiling at him over her shoulder, she twisted her head and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for this, Clark. It's absolutely beautiful. I'll always be grateful for the trouble you went to for our wedding, and to give us this perfect honeymoon."

Nuzzling her neck with his lips, sliding a hand up to capture her breasts, he murmured, "Thought this would give us both something to remember, a few days alone in Paris, the city of love."

She flashed him a naughty grin. "I'm not likely to forget last night."

Chuckling, he knew there was no way he'd ever forget what they'd shared, since they were basically on fire for each other from the moment they'd entered the room. They never even made it to the bed he'd lost himself in her so fast he'd taken her up against the wall, with her clawing at his back.

Just thinking about it had Clark staring off in the distance, shaking his head. And to think all it took was that one look across that plane, and now he had a life that he'd only ever dreamed of, with the most beautiful, sexiest bride in the world.

Jamie turned to face him, and wrapped her arms around his neck, eyeing him carefully. "I've decided something."

His lips a hairs breadth from hers, unable to resist, he softly kissed her, and asked, "And what's that?"

"I think I'd like to take your name, and officially become Mrs. Jamie Philips. I'm not a really a Lockhart, seeing as the judge offered to let me use his name, since I didn't really have one when I first born. And I've never had a chance to use my father's name, because I had no idea who I was, until only a few days ago." She smiled into his gorgeous baby blues. "But since I plan to be your wife and lover for the rest of my life, I think I'd also like to carry your name."

He tried not to look too pleased, so she wouldn't think he was too old school, but knowing she was committing herself to him completely, had his heart clenching in his chest, sure that he'd never felt as happy.

Brushing his knuckles over her cheek, he grinned. "Well, Mrs. Philips, what would you think of your husband scrubbing your back in the shower, before I order us some breakfast? Then we can go out and take a trip up the tower, see the view from there, explore the Louvre, and then find somewhere really romantic for dinner, to enjoy our first night together here as man and wife?"

Watching her eyes grow dark with arousal, she nipped at his lip, and gently tugged, and whispered against his mouth, "Only if I get to run my hands over inch of you, too."

Clark rolled his eyes, as he felt her sliding her hand between them, and circling him in her fist as he shook his head at her, chuckling.

Yeah, their sex life would sure as hell never be dull, when he'd married his soul mate, and the only woman he knew he'd ever love.

Though he never thought he'd be the type to get married, sometimes when you meet the right one, fate takes over and grants you wishes you never even knew you had.

Smiling, he kissed her neck, so glad he'd taken that flight with her that day, and taken a look across that aisle and found both his future and the woman of his dreams.