One Loving Mother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "Then we should get on the couch."

Once Jesse stood, she pulled his boxers down and caught his dick in her mouth when it sprung up with a slurp, before joining him on the couch. Gwen was on her knees, hunched over that hard dick of his, she took her time, he loved the whole scene with the sweatpants and messy bun he decided to play with it a little. Gwen was too busy sucking to care and the way her mouth worked had him lost in the act in short order. She wasn't sloppy like that drunken night.

They moved back on the couch, Gwen was on her knees, head buried in his lap.

"You just relax and let momma take good care of you."

Gwen went back to work, moaned from the pleasure she gave.

"I can't believe we're doing this. I can't believe I actually want it."

Gwen twisted her head back and fourth, a hand gripped his thigh. Jesse reached for her butt with a squeeze, and groaned from pleasure, he wasn't sure how much more he could handle. What Gwen was doing, was a bit of showing off, she wanted him to cum fast. She happily sucked, licked, freed a hand to gently massage his balls, took her middle finger and gently ran her nail up and down his taint. There was a hitch in his throat, she nearly took his breath away. Jesse gasped when he released, body shuddered and pumped her mouth full. Gwen milled him with her lips and a strong vacuum, until he panted for air. Gwen seductively, yet proudly shown him the load before swallowing with a lick of her lips.

"That was great, honey. Thank you."

Jesse looked like he was going to pass out. With a warm smile, she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and cuddled back up to him, until they both went to their separate rooms to sleep. Jesse had laid in bed thinking about how the night went, how he offered to let her suck his dick and enjoyed it and wanted more, the fact that he decided to go along with these desires of hers. He wondered why after all this time did he just give in after reading her journal, like that should've made that much of a difference, then of course, those urges; how long could he have held out, he mused. Gwen is floating on air and thinking about the possibility of sneaking in his room to sleep with him, along with a small thought of hoping that night wasn't a fluke.

12