Slut Wife Cheats and Swallows

Story Info
Wife Cheats with Hot Neighbor.
1.3k words
3.99
10.3k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been lonely and very horny since my husband left to fight in Iraq. I really feel the need for a man's touch. My vibrator is getting lonely to use. I need the feel of a man's touch, a man's cock down my throat.

I have been noticing my neighbor more and more lately. He has always enjoyed the view when I will be outside it seems. He is a very hot! and I often wondered how big his cock was. Him and his wife have been swimming in our pool several times and I couldn't help but notice the large size bulge in his swim trunks. His wife is very a lucky woman. I have caught him staring at my ass and pussy in my little bikini many times and it made my pussy so wet.

I watch him a lot when he's out working in the yard. Lots of times he will take his shirt off and his chest and arms are so big and tanned. I start thinking about those strong arms pulling me close and my pussy gets so wet, and I get my big vibrator out and fuck my soaking wet pussy.

He was out in the yard working and I decided to give him a show. I put on my smallest, skimpiest bikini and went out in the yard to work. I would bend over and pull weeds when I knew he would have a great view of my ass hanging out of my bikini bottoms. I could see he is looking but when I looked up, he would look away like he didn't see me. I moved all around my yard bending over up and down again and again knowing he was loving the show. I could feel his hungry eyes devouring my barley covered body. I could feel my pussy was dripping with my juices, and I couldn't take anymore.

I went inside to take a shower and finger my pussy. I leave the blinds open in my bathroom and I see him now sitting in a chair in his yard facing my home. I'm going to tease him some more and put on a little show for him. Looking right out the window at him I reach around and untie my top letting my 36 -C breasts spill out for him to see. I begin to rub my breasts and twist my nipples looking right in his face. I see him reach down and pull his cock from his shorts. He starts stocking it so slowly. God how I want to put my mouth around it and suck until he fills my mouth with his hot creamy cum. I slide my bottoms off and put one leg on the side of the tub, so he has a perfect view of my clean dripping wet pussy. I am watching him stoke his cock and I start fingering my pussy and 2 fingers slide in easily from my juices. I start to finger fuck myself fast while he starts jacking off watching me. Suddenly a hot stream of cum shoots out of his cock and that pushes me over the edge, and I squirt all over my fingers. After we came down from our high, he pulled his shorts up and went inside his house and I washed every single inch of my body while reliving the sight of his cock. I start to think maybe we shouldn't have done that as we both are married. But I thought it's too late now as what's done is done.

A few days later there was a knock at my door. I opened the door and there he was. I didn't know what to say, I just stood there with my mouth open. He said My phone is broken; can I use your phone? I told him yes come on inside and I showed him where it was. I went to the bedroom to give him some privacy.

After a few minutes he came into my room and thanked me for the phone and then he added and for the show the other day and smiled. Before I could say anything, he stepped toward me and pulled his shirt over his head and pulled me close to him. His body felt so hard and looked even better up close. I felt my pussy instantly getting wet. We started kissing, he reached around and was feeling my ass and rubbing his dick against me. I felt like i was going to cum right then. It felt so good having a man touch my body after all these months and I lost all control in my sexual desire. I break our kiss and remove my shirt and then unclasp my bra letting my 36C breasts spill out. He reaches out rubbing my breast and nipples and a moan escapes my mouth. He moves me to bed, and I fall to my knees and unzip his pants and pull his boxers down and his cock springs out and I go right for it and take the head of his cock in my mouth. I can taste his precum and it's so delicious. I start sucking up and down on his cock almost taking all of down my throat. He says his wife won't suck his cock, I start licking up and down his shaft and sucking his balls and go back up and take his cock down my throat. I suck his cock and I hear him moan and I know he is close to Cumming, and I want that dick in my pussy. There will be plenty of time for me to swallow his sex juice later. I push him on his back on the bed and i pull my shorts and panties down and step out of them. But then he throws my on the bed and spreads my legs wide and attacks my pussy with his mouth. I'm in heaven, he is licking and sucking my cunt until I can't take it anymore and I beg him to fuck me. He gets up and shoves his cock balls deep in my dripping wet cunt. He asks me - is this what you want baby? Do you want my cock inside you? Tell me what you want baby. I barely struggle to get the words yes please fuck me- I'm in Exstacy. Right at that I start having the biggest orgasm I ever remember and my body jerks as wave after wave rush through my body.

He flips me over on my hands and knees and from behind he shoves his cock back in my pussy and starts pounded faster. I can feel and hear his balls slapping up against me and then he lets out a moan and grabs my hips and pulls deep inside me and I fill his cock explode and shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum inside me. He falls back and I hear the squish sound when his dick falls from my pussy. I can feel cum running down my leg and I reach around and collect with my fingers and put them in my mouth cleaning his cum off and he tastes so good. He says to me, I have much more where that come from baby.

He gets up and gets dressed and says I have to go before my wife comes home. I tell him you can come back and use my phone anytime you want. He turns to me as he is walking out the door and says oh there is nothing wrong with my phone, but I will be back for more of that pussy.

I can't wait for my husband to get back from Iraq. He has always tried to get me to be shared in a threesome. I think I have decided to do just that as soon as he gets back home.

To be continued...