One Night at a Time - Kathleen 02

Story Info
The Babysitter comes back to play some more.
1.5k words
4.5
6.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another adventure with a long time babysitter before she goes off to college.

I had just fucked our long time babysitter, Katie and returned to bed where we had put my extremely drunk wife earlier.  See Kathleen Pt. 01.

Was just about asleep when I felt the bed move and she was right next to me.

Leaning next to my ear, "Well how was she?"

"What?"

"I know you fucked her, how was she?

Turning I faced my wife, "I thought you were passed out."

Caroline grabbed my cock, "Oh it's still sticky with her juices.  I  am drunk, just not that drunk."

She slid up on my body, she was now naked.  

"Did you eat her pussy?."

"Yes."

"Did you fuck her bare?"

"Yes."

"Blast into her teen pussy?"

"Yes."

"You have been a naughty boy."

Caroline was still playing with my cock which was beginning to respond.  I was not sure where she was going with this but I have a difficult time thinking when she has hold of my cock.  She slid down my body and took my semi-hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh yummy, you taste like her.  Sucking and fondling, she gets me hard again.

Pulling off of my cock she slides up my body on top of me, my cock touching her pussy.

"It's hot, your cock from Katie into me."  She slid down my cock slipping into her very wet pussy.  Caroline begins riding me, clearly trying to cum as fast as she can.  The thought of  having her right after fucking Katie had my cock ready to blow again.

She suddenly stiffened, sat up on me, ramming down on my cock.  I was deep in her when the orgasm swept over her, her pussy clenching me, her body trembling.

"OH FUCK," she  said as the waves rolled through her.  

I was pushing up into her.

She looks down, "Fill my pussy like you did hers, cum in me."

Pushing deep I begin to blast into her.  

"Oh god, yes baby just like that, fill me up."

She collapsed on me as her pussy finished milking my cock.  

I could feel her breath slowly returning to normal.  My cock slipped out of her and she rolled off of me and cuddled up next to  me.

Looking over at her, "So tell me, what is this all about?  Why did you set me up with her?"

She did not say anything and snuggled up next to me.

"Hey, don't get too play drunk or tired now.  What happened?"

Caroline propped up next to  me.  "Her mother is a very strict, uptight woman.  Over time Kathleen started talking to me, wanting a woman to talk to.  I gave her an expanded version of the talk, she said she had kissed a boy and a girl, but had not let a boy fuck her yet.   She finally gave it up on prom night, but it wasn't a very good experience."

"Sounds like it was nice you could be there for her."

"I took her to my doctor to get her on the pill.  We spent a lot of time together, she can wear my clothes, so she would try things on.  She  was very shy but eventually would get naked to try things on.  One day she kissed me.  We wound up playing for a couple of hours.  Have some on and off since then.  She wanted some experience with real sex before she leaves in a couple of weeks, so we made up the drunk, hit on the husband idea and of course you fell right into it."

"Wow, sounds like you too had quite a bit of fun.  So does anything happen now?"

"We will have to see, she doesn't have much time before she leaves."

We drifted off to sleep and did not really discuss it anymore. 

 

A week later, I came home about 6 pm on a Friday night.  It was very quiet in the house, not usual with two young kids running around.  I walked towards the master bedroom and heard muffled sounds.  In the bed were Kathleen and Caroline. 

Caroline was between Kathleen's legs eating her pussy.  Kathleen was laying back moaning, squeezing her tits.

Kathleen grabbed Caroline's head pulling it tight against her pussy, "OH GOD YES right there, oh YES keep doing that."

I quickly stripped as the orgasm ripped through Kathleen, her head thrown back, her eyes shut.  My wife saw me out of the corner of her eye when she pulled her mouth away from Kathleen's pussy.  

"Oh you are just in time baby.  She is all ready for you."

Katheen opened her eyes and smiled.  I slipped onto the bed next to them. 

Caroline leaned over, kissed me and then slid her head down taking my cock in her mouth.  She sucked me for just a few seconds, then moved out of the way letting me get between Kathleen's legs.  She spread her legs exposing her wet trimmed pussy.  

My cock head touched her and we both moaned.  I began to ease my cock into her.  Caroline was right next to us watching my cock go into our 18 yo babysitter.  

"Fuck her Dave.  Fuck her hard.  She needs your fat cock deep in her."

Pushing forward my cock began to stretch her pussy open.  

"Oh yes, oh Mr. Thomas that feels so good."

"Kathleen, you are so tight baby, feels so good."

My cock bottomed out in her, waiting for a minute while she stretched a bit adjusting to me.  I begin to slowly fuck her, long deep strokes.  

I heard a buzzing next to me, Caroline had slipped one of her rabbits into her pussy.  Laying next to us fucking, she leaned in sucking on one of Kathleen's tits.

"You like that fat cock in you Kathleen?  Feeling Dave's bare cock in  your teen pussy.   A real man fucking you?"

She moaned, "UHHUH oh yes.  Please fuck me harder."

I pushed her legs up giving me a better chance to fuck her deep.  I began to pick up the pace, fucking her harder and faster.

The intensity increased on Caroline's toy as she rubbed up against Kathleen. 

Kathleen's tight pussy gripping pulling on my cock like a tight sleeve.  I could feel my cum building up, getting close filling her 18 yo pussy again.

Caroline's breathing was getting ragged as the toy teased over her clit.  Kathleen was looking at me with lust in her eyes.  I pushed my cock deep in her, holding it in her.  My cock swelled then blasted sperm deep in her.  

I felt Kathleen stiffen, then start moaning.   Groaning as I unloaded in her, I could feel her pussy contracting around me, squeezing my cock.  Her breath ragged as another orgasm hit her.

"OH FUCK," Caroline blurted out as her orgasm hit her.  Holding her toy deep in her and pushing against Kathleen in the bed.

As my cock finished pulsing in Kathleen, I laid on top of her, spent.  All of us laid there, our breaths slowly returning to normal.  I rolled off of Kathleen, her body between us.  Caroline rolled over and kissed Kathleen on the lips.  Then she moved across her body to kiss me.  Sliding down my body she hovered over my cock, I could feel her hot breath on me.  

Looking over at Kathleen, "You have to come taste this.  Your juices all mingled together," she said as she licked my cock.

Kathleen looked a little uncertain, but leaned over me and took my 1/2 hard slick cock in her mouth.  

"See just like that, just like you practiced on the dildoe," she said, holding my cock for her.

She moaned around my cock, then began to take more in her mouth, Caroline encouraging and coaching her.

"Like how you taste on his cock?  Doesn't it feel good in your mouth?  Oh you are making him hard again, he likes it."

Kathleen had a pretty good rhythm on my cock now, holding the base bobbing up and down with her mouth.  Soon she had me hard again.

Caroline looked up at me, "She has been practicing, how is she doing?"

I grunted a bit, "She is doing very well, she is going to be a good cocksucker."

Caroline pulled Kathleen's hand from my cock, "Take all of him, just like you practiced.  Show him how you can deep throat him."

Kathleen began to push her head down on my cock, I felt the head pressing against her throat as she coughed, gagged and pulled her head up.

Caroline rubbed her back, "You are doing great baby, just keep going."

Kathleen kept working my cock, Caroline encouraging her as I laid back, groaning.

Caroline could tell I was close, "That's it baby, almost there, he's gonna fill your mouth."

I pushed my hips up grunting and shot the first blast into her mouth, "Oh fuck Kathleen, oh yeah."

She gagged a bit but kept sucking as more cum filled her mouth.

"That's it baby, keep sucking, swallow baby."

Soon my cock was done, I laid back groaning.

"That was amazing baby, you did great," Caroline said as she kissed her, tasting me on her lips.

We laid there for a while not saying anything.

Finally Kathleen said, "Thank you, that was amazing.  I am really going to miss you," hugging Caroline as she did.  Then she leaned over and kissed me.

I did not ever get the chance to play with her again, but Caroline did a few times when she was home.