All Comments on 'One Night at an Adult Theater'

by SheTSsub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dianefritz30dianefritz30almost 2 years ago

Oh i just loved it, even though i don't pass that well i have been to several book stores as diane and sucked a number of cocks, i travel and always find time to dress and be diane the woman inside me. Loved you story and though i have many cocks at book stores i have never been fucked there. i so need a man to take me as the woman i am inside. i just love being a submissive to may man and doing as he says. Thanks for the fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If that was based on a true story you are a very luck girl. All I want to do now is put on some slutty lingerie and a short skirt and top and go to a theatre and be used by multiple men.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Iā€™d like to bump into you in a theatre or bookstore you sound like a fun girl. šŸ˜ˆšŸ¤¤

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. hubby and I go to a place here in town called the Pussycat theater..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSheTSsub@SheTSsub
The free verse, poems, I write may have titles that have nothing to do with what is written. Also, they may not all rhyme or end with a rhyme from the line above. Most of what I write, exceptions are my stories, are written to have the reader think of what was written. Good, b...

story TAGS