One Night with Daddy

Story Info
Love all night long with Daddy.
1.4k words
3.04
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful at all times. You are so amazing to me." I gave you a devilish grin, complimenting you as you finish up with your hair.

"Why thank you, my Daddy. Allow me to get a little closer for your viewing pleasure!" You explained as you turn your body, your bare thighs straddling my clothed legs. The fabric is soft and smooth against your flesh.

You scoot your ass up as far as it would go until your breasts were pressed against my chest, my legs stay still and each one of your butt cheeks sat on a corresponding thighs.

I put down my drink. Your hands on my shoulders, then one hand begins petting the side of my face, brushing through my hair. Your now brown eyes are locked onto me and we can't break away from each other. I am flushed with nervousness. You finally touching me like this and it made my heart race.

In my mind, I thought as soon as you did this that, we would be kissing. Our locked gaze, you softly stroking my body. You seemed totally relaxed. I sit like this for a little bit, then I return the touch to your shoulders, neck and side of your face. I start to play with your hair. I could feel your heart racing. We were definitely ready to take our relationship to the next level.

As our lips met, I could feel us both part our lips and our tongues began to dance. I have so wanted to taste your mouth. My hands grip your waist as I pulled you even closer. Your breasts press harder against my chest. I could feel your hard nipples against me.

We couldn't seem to get enough of just kissing each other. Your hands rubbed my chest, then to the sides of my chest, then to the back of my head, towards my shoulders. Your soft touch was unlike anything I've ever felt before. My hands slowly press against your skin, exploring you from your face to your back to your ass. It seems like time stood still while we were locked in this embrace. My hands entrenched around your ass checks. I squeeze them, then slightly part them. You feel exposed from this but it turns you on.

We are more relaxed now, letting nature take over as the pace of our kissing remained at a gentle constant. Something we could do all day and night. Finally you got to your senses and reached up to the middle of my chest and began to blindly unbutton my shirt. You are still kissing me while I firmly grip your ass. I move my hands and you arch your back giving my hands enough space to work to undo the buttons between my breasts. I then work my way down the buttons.

Finally you have gotten down to my belt and you untuck my shirt, I am not wearing an undershirt. Your hands drift under my loose shirt, as your fingers exploring my skin. I have since removed your blouse, and you are not wearing a bra. I reach my hands around to your lower back, then down your sides to your ass. You began to grind against me. It is instinctual between us. You are desperate for your pussy to feel some friction against me.

I remove my hands from your ass. You let out a small groan. I want to slide my hands between your legs. We stop kissing long enough to remove the rest of our clothing. We are excited to finally be together. Your exposed nipples feel the air, but it is not a cold air. Your nipples are hard and slightly out. I just want to see all of you. By this time all my fears, doubts, worries were just bundled up into sexual excitement.

I slowly and gently guide you down onto the bed. I positioned you faced down. You turn your head to see me placing my hands on your ass.

You are getting more excited than ever before. You keep staring at me with that look, and you know exactly what I want, is what you want. We know each other. Your pussy is soaked without me even touching you there. I can smell you, your wetness for me.

My hands begin to move around. I gently touch your lower back and stroke it with one hand. My other hand, I slowly run it up and down your legs, massaging muscles as I go. Your skin so soft, I could just be lost in you forever. With no warning, the first spank came. The same hand that had been massaging your legs smacked against your ass. Your body reacted but my hand on your back kept you from moving. You gasped. The pain crept in, as I had spank you again and again with decent force. You could feel that your cheeks were becoming warm, most likely red. You felt the excitement as I touch you in a way you have been wanting me to touch you. I start rubbing your ass to ease the pain. I know you give your body, heart and soul to me. I am blessed with you as my wife-to-be.

A few more spankings continue. You react with a groan as your eyes are closed. You are enjoying where this experience it taking you.

I reach down between your legs and touch your pussy. You are even more soaked than before. Leaking fluids from your pussy and down onto the sheets. I suck you off my fingers. You taste so sweet to Daddy. You are aching for me to touch your pussy again. Your pussy aches in a different way than your ass does. You are in heaven and totally submissive to me. I softly massage your ass, to ease the sting.

Then without warning I turn you over, rolling you towards me. I wrap you up in my arms and you clasp your hands behind my neck, pulling me close to you.Your breasts against my bare chest. Your head against my neck thinking that I smell good, my skin. You let out a sigh as our bodies touch. We again kiss each other more deeply than before. Our love for each other so evident with each other. I climb on top of you with my legs between your legs. You wrap your legs around my hips. You envelope me with your love and passion for me. My hard cock slides easily into you, my lover. Your pussy is open for me as you hold onto me tighter. I slide in and out of you with so much love for you. Making love to you is beyond anything I ever thought it would be. Your breathing, as does mine, quickens. Faster and faster I start pumping my hips towards your hips. My cock going deeper inside of you as our passion grows for each other. I feel your pussy wrapping around my cock, as to never let it leave you. I feel you spasm on the inside as your nails dig deeper on my back. I do not feel the pain. I feel that we are about to cum together, as we both want. To show each other how much love we have for the other. A love deeper than we've ever known or will ever know.

My breathing gets more labored as I cum inside of you. You are cumming on my cock at the same time. Our fluids intermingled and exchanging deep inside of you, my baby. You are the reservoir of our love. You hold it deep within you. You spasm again as we cum together. As I push deeper, you scream out my name, "DADDY". This is the only word said between us while we are making love. I hold onto you and you hold to me afterwards. Lost in our own rapture. My head clears first and notice that you have let go of me while you try to recover. I lay on my back, pull you to me and have your head on my chest. I respectfully cover us up with the blankets, wrap my arms around you, and hold you so close to me, I wish you were able to climb inside of me. I wait for your breathing to ease up. i just hold you and kiss your head. I smell our sex in the room. It's intoxicating to me.

I realize your breathing has changed and you are now asleep on me. Eyes closed, wrapped around me, and sleeping. I just hold you for the longest time until I drift off to sleep. As I slowly fade to sleep, I tell you, "You are my absolute world, baby girl".