One of the Depraved & Deplorables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Oh," I groaned.

She shook her shoulders and made her breasts jiggle.

I was excited. I thought, "Look at those boobs bounce. Those are Eve's tits."

That did me in.

"Ohh! Ohh!" I cried out, orgasmed, and ejaculated on my sister's boobs.

"Good job!" she hollered as I sprayed cum on her chest. She giggled.

My dick stopped firing out. I stopped stroking and sighed. I said, "I can't believe we did that."

"Why not? Don't voyeurs jerk off looking at their targets? As a budding exhibitionist, I enjoyed showing you my tits and reaping my just reward."

She laughed.

I didn't join in.

I was in shock. I guess it showed on my face.

She washed my spunk off her chest and said, "Relax, Ed. It's not like we fucked. You did me a favor, I did you a favor. You probably jerk off every day, don't you?"

"Yes." I felt my face grow warm. I quickly added, "I never think about you."

"You weren't thinking about your sister," she said. "You were thinking about these." She cupped her breasts and held them up.

I said, "You're right."

I might have been lying.

^^^

We dried our bodies and went to Eve's bedroom. She lay on a towel.

I offered to get her food or drink. She declined, covered her nude body with a sheet, and turned on the television.

I sat in a chair.

She dozed on and off.

I watched over her and read a new book by Ray BradburyFahrenheit 451. I liked it.

My sister is a restless sleeper. Her squirming and rolling about meant, at times, she was uncovered. I saw parts of her a brother isn't supposed to see.

The sick bastard that I am, I took advantage of her. While she was asleep, I came up to her and got close-up views of her tits, ass, and pussy. It made me so hard and so horny that I had to go into the bathroom and jerk off into the sink.

"Ed? Ed?" she called out.

I rushed out of the bathroom and hollered, "Here I am. Are you okay?"

"I was scared. I thought I was alone," she said while I was in the hallway.

She continued and said, "I had this weird dream..."

I stepped into her bedroom. She saw my naked body, my limp dick, and giggled, "So it wasn't a dream. I'm naked because stuff could shoot out my ass or throat at any time without any warning, and you're naked in solidarity. What a great brother you are.

"Come. Lay beside me. I'm cold." She patted the bed.

I got into her bed. She put her head on my chest, a leg over mine, and snuggled against me. Her body was cool. Her thigh and breasts were especially soft.

Instantly, I got hard. My erection pushed against her leg.

"Er...Sorry," I said.

"What? You're warm and making me warm." She moved, felt my boner pressing against her upper leg, and said, "Are you worried about this?" She touched my penis with her hand and sang a verse from a song. "Mama said there'll be days like this. There'll be days like this Mama said."

She giggled, squeezed my dick, and said, "Mom and I had conversations about boys and erections. She said I might feel firm penises pressing against me when we dance, hug, or sit close together.

"She said when it happens, I have choices. I can ignore it, accept it, or move. She said sometimes a hard-on will embarrass the guy more than me and that he may run away. I wasn't supposed to laugh or make fun of him.

"If the erection made me feel uncomfortable I could always move away or leave the room. She said I don't have to move. If I like the person and felt safe, I could stay.

"I'm comfortable being with you. I'd prefer you stay and keep me warm. I understand erections are not completely under your control.

"It's not a big deal...Wait. Poor choice of words. I'm not saying you have a small dick. You have a nice size dick. I want you to know that I'm not upset that you're hard.

"Most girls I know take it as a compliment. Unless the guy is a creep, we can roll with it."

She released my dick and rubbed my chest with her hand.

I put my arm around her back, pulled her to me, and said, "Good. Because I can't stop them. I'm glad we can be comfortable with each other."

We lay entangled. She lazily rubbed my chest and squeezed my bicep and shoulder.

I ran my hand up and down her body. I touched her back, side and hip. Occasionally, my reach found her butt and the bottom of her breast. No one got overly excited or upset.

She slumbered in my embrace. Until....

"Oh God!" she cried out. She jumped out of bed, ran to the bathroom, and slammed the door closed.

I followed, stood in the hall, and waited.

Minutes later, she emerged, smiled, hugged me, and announced, "I peed! Finally. I didn't throw up. Nothing shot out of my butt. My stomach rumbled and gurgled, but all I did was pee."

I hugged her tight and said, "Congratulations! That is a milestone. How should we celebrate? Toast?"

"Yes. Buttered toast and more of the special orange juice. Bring it to the family room."

I made the toast, got her drink, and brought it out on a tray with a napkin. I made myself a PB&J sandwich and got a beer.

"Beer? Hey, no fair," she teased.

"I have more in the frig whenever you're ready."

"Maybe tomorrow."

We sat nude on the sofa, ate, drank, and watched a show. After she had her snack, Eve put a pillow against the arm of the sofa and stretched out, putting her feet on my lap.

"Mmmmm. Nice," she moaned as I gave her a foot massage.

I got hard again. She didn't appear to care.

I copied her position, and we rested with our heads against the couch's armrest. We both had our legs bent and knees up. Our toes touched.

Eve sighed, stretched her arms above her head, and straightened her legs. She extended her legs and put her feet on my dick. "Ever have a footjob?" she asked.

"No."

She put the soles of her feet against the shaft of my erection and moved up and down.

"That feels good," I said. "Like a handjob, but different.

"I've never done this before. Can I experiment?"

"Sure."

She rubbed my cock. Sometimes her toes were involved; sometimes it was the pads of her feet. It felt nice. She couldn't match the speed or grip of a handjob, but it was nice.

She moved her butt closer to me and spread and bent her legs. The new position allowed her to massage my cock in different ways.

"Oh. Nice," I complimented her.

Since her legs were apart, I had an unobstructed view of her pussy. I stared at her lips and gash. They glistened.

"It looks like her vagina is wet. I wonder if she is turned on by this?" I said to myself.

I slid to her and sat up. She rubbed my dick, moved the free skin on my shaft, and used her toes to do interesting things.

I reached out and touched her legs. I caressed her calf.

She didn't object.

I rubbed her thighs.

I heard no complaints, so I leaned forward and touched her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she asked. There was a 'what the fuck' tone to her voice. She pulled her feet away from my crotch.

"Ah. Ah. You're making me feel good. I was returning the favor."

"Sorry for biting your head off. That wasn't fair. I was so focused on practicing different things that I forgot I was pleasuring you."

She looked me in the eyes and said, "You know I love you but only as a brother. The attempted handjob was to prevent a bad case of blue balls. And this...this is practice.

"There's a guy I date who loves my feet and has been asking for this. I've been hesitant to do it because I don't have a clue how to give a footjob. I don't want to look like an idiot, so I'm using you to practice."

"That's okay," I said. "Use me. I like it. I know we aren't in love. We aren't going to get married and have children. Can I touch you? Can I practice on you while you practice on me?"

"I guess so. Fair is fair."

She blushed and confessed, "I screeched because you caught me off guard, and I liked your touch."

She reclined, brought her feet to my balls, and wiggled her toes.

"Oh. I like that," I said. "You have to keep that move."

"Good to know."

She reached out to me. I put my hand in hers. She pulled me upright and brought my hand to her pussy. She made me touch her and said, "Play with me while I play with you."

I smiled, and so did she.

She resumed my footjob, and I fingered my sister.

I rubbed her clit, toyed with her labia, and inserted one, then two fingers inside her. I rubbed her vaginal walls, found her G-spot, and caressed it.

She moaned and was breathing loudly as I jilled her. She smirked and shook her head when I pulled my fingers out of her vagina, smelled them, and licked them clean.

We continued to stimulate each other.

"Fuck! Enough of this child's play," she announced. "I need to cum!"

She flipped around and planted her pussy on my face. She took my cock into her mouth. We gave each other oral sex until we screamed, spasmed, and were lost in a world of pleasure.

She sucked, swallowed, and swooned. We rested and enjoyed our bliss.

I was happy to stay between her thighs, slurping up her fluid, getting a close-up view of her pussy, and savoring her aroma.

Minutes later, she said, "Oh, God! I guess I'm going to Hell. Brother, you have a talented tongue."

"Sister, you have a tasty snatch. And you swallow! What more could a guy ask for."

She laughed. We used the bathroom to clean up, climbed into bed, and slept.

She made one trip to the bathroom that night. It was to pee.

She came back to me. I spooned her, put my erection in her butt crack, and held her right tit all night long.

^^^

Eve woke, and woke me with a playful kiss on the lips. She said, "I feel better."

We had toast for breakfast. I drank tea, and my sister had her special orange juice concoction.

Her good spirits were short-lived.

"Wow. I'm really tired. My stomach and intestines are behaving, but my belly hurts. I'm going to bed."

She dozed off and on that day. She slept more than she was awake. When she was conscious, I got some fluids and food inside her.

^^^

For dinner, she had chicken soup and plain bread. Afterward, she said, "I thought I was turning a corner. I've been hot and cold, tired, and my skin feels clammy. I want to take a bath."

I filled the tub and helped her in. She sighed and luxuriated in the warm water. "Will you wash my hair?"

"Sure."

She dunked her head as I got the shampoo.

I knelt at the open end of the tub, massaged her scalp, and washed her head. She rinsed it a couple of times by submerging her head. I got a wide-tooth comb and pulled the tangles out.

"Wash me," She said and handed me a washcloth.

I put soap on the cloth and dragged it across her body. I started with her hands and arms and did her feet and legs. She leaned forward, and I did her neck and back. She sat up, and I washed her shoulders, underarms, and breasts.

"Do you want to do the rest?" I asked.

"Not really."

She got up on her knees and spread her legs. I washed her ass and finished by doing her vulva with my hand. I lingered there and fingered her, gently as I had done the night before.

"Keep going," she said, as she squeezed her breasts and pulled on her stiff nipples.

I fingered her until she came. It was a small orgasm. Her body shuddered, and her pussy clamped down on my fingers.

I held her as she recovered. I kissed her neck. One hand found a boob and toyed with it.

"That was nice," she said softly. "Let me do something nice for you. Get in."

I climbed into the tub.

She knelt between my legs and grabbed my ever-present erection. She squeezed it and started jerking me off.

She gave me a wicked smile. and said, "This will not be quick."

She stroked my cock. She alternated and used her left, right, and both hands.

She toyed with me.

She stopped when she sensed I was close. She would pull her hand away and play with her tits. She rubbed them, soaped them up, and pulled on her nipples.

She was taunting me, and it frustrated me.

She looked me in the eyes and teased, "I know your balls ache, and I'm not going to let you cum quickly. I want you to gather up every drop of sperm in your ballsack. I want your dick to explode. I want you to gasp and cry out when you come. I want your body to tremble afterward because you came so hard!"

She grabbed my cock, beat me off furiously, and said, "Did you hear me?"

"Yes. Oh, God. Oh, God! Yes!"

She stopped stroking me and squeezed hard at the base of my prick. She held on tight and prevented blood or sperm from entering or exiting. I had been closed to cumming. She choked the feeling out of me.

I stared wide-eyed at her.

"It's too soon to orgasm," she said. "We haven't discussed where you going to shoot your cum?"

"Huh? What?"

"Here?" She asked. As she did, she leaned forward and rubbed the tip of my dick on her right breast and nipple.

"Or here?" She rubbed my dick against her left breast and nipple.

Her boobs were soft. Her nipples were firmer...rubbery.

"Oh, God!" I moaned. "Let me cum on your tits!"

"Okay. Remember what I said yesterday. You cannot come on my face."

"Yes. Not your face."

She smiled at me and wickedly licked her lips. One hand slid to my balls. She repeatedly raked my testicles with her long fingernails.

"Oh," I groaned.

She put her right hand on my shaft and beat me off furiously. Her left hand rubbed and squeezed her tits.

I stared at her boobs, gasped for air, and moaned. I felt my climax building. I moaned louder and prayed that this time, she'd let me cum.

.

She did not.

She stopped stroking me and firmly gripped my shaft with her thumb and fingers directly beneath the head of my penis. She squeezed hard. It hurt, and the feeling that I was going to orgasm disappeared.

She leaned into me, released the death grip she had on my penis, and whispered in my ear, "I am in control, Brother."

She rubbed her tits against my chest. Her hard nipples scored my flesh. She stopped as abruptly as she had begun. She sat back on her heels, grabbed my cock, and stroked me again.

Her hand moved slowly. She used long strokes. They were lethargic, arbitrary, and so irregular that I couldn't build up a head of steam.

"Please!" I begged.

She laughed.

She looked into my desperate eyes and said, "I'm such a bitch."

She soaped up my dick and stopped playing games. She increased the pace and her grip and jerked me off properly.

"You can cum, Brother."

I wasn't sure that I could trust her, but she gave me a good handjob. My balls began to boil.

"Ohh. Ohh. OHHH!" I screamed as I orgasmed. Cum flew out of my dick, and some landed on her chin.

She squealed and pointed my dick at her chest. She stroked; I spurted.

"Ohhh," I groaned as she painted her chest with my spunk.

When I stopped ejaculating, my right leg started to twitch. I couldn't stop it.

She laughed and said, "That was a big one! You've covered my tits with cum. You were a bad boy though. You got some on my face. That's a no-no." She wiped it away.

"Sorry. I couldn't help."

"Of course not because I give great handjobs."

She picked up the washcloth and washed my limp dick.

She flipped around and leaned against me. She dunked the washcloth and cleaned it in the bathwater. She held it up and said, "Take this and wash your cum off my chest. The cloth is fine for my skin. It's too rough for my nipples. Use your hands on them."

I took the cloth.

She placed her head on my shoulder.

I washed her shoulders and collarbone and gently wiped her breasts. They were soft and bobbed in the water.

I didn't know boobs floated.

^^^

I woke the following morning with some serious morning wood and a blonde babe in my arms. For a moment, I was confused. Then it hit me. The sexy blonde I was spooning was my sister, Eve.

I pressed my hardon against her small, tight ass, kissed her on the shoulder, and said, "Morning, Beautiful."

She groaned, pushed her butt into my cock, and she said, "Good morning, Brother."

I caressed a breast and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Much better. I don't have the hazy, light-headed feeling. The ache in my belly is gone, and the 'I'm fucking exhausted' feeling is gone."

She sat up, swung her feet off the bed, and said, "If you want to confirm that I'm well, follow me into the bathroom."

She giggled and added, "I no longer have the sensation that I'm going to throw up or spew fluid out of my butthole."

The naked woman hopped off the bed and went into the hall bathroom.

I had nothing better to do, so I followed her. I watched her pee; she watched me. We brushed our teeth and hair.

Eve said, "Thank you for taking care of me. I feel well enough to put on panties. I guess you can get dressed too. That's a good thing because Mom will be home after lunch, and it might be difficult to explain why the two of us are naked."

I came to her and embraced her. My erection poked her in the stomach. I said, "Hold on, Sis. You were wrong yesterday when you thought the illness had run its course. As your caregiver, I think it's my duty to check you out."

"Oh really!" she said incredulously. She grabbed my dick and asked, "Does this checkup involve any probing?"

"Maybe."

I scooped her up in my arms and was going to carry her to the bedroom.

"Wait. I'm hungry" she said. "Let me have some oatmeal and coffee. I'm famished."

"Okay."

I carried her into the kitchen and made oatmeal while Eve made coffee. We had breakfast. She grabbed our bowls and took them to the sink to wash.

I stood and got behind her. I grabbed my erection, slipped it between her legs, and it nestled against her labia.

"I've enjoyed taking care of you," I said sincerely as I hugged her shoulders.

Eve spun in my arms, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "The illness has made the last couple of days the worst in my life. You have made it bearable.

"Things have been crazy," she said. "We've pretended we're in some kind of Neverland where we can do what we want with no consequences. Ed, we've fooled around and done high school things. We can't fuck. That's too much...that's going too far. You can see that, can't you?"

"Oh. Yeah. Sure. I was kidding."

"Let's get dressed," she said.

"Could you help me out? One last time," I pleaded.

She frowned and said, "Okay. No penetration and no oral."

"Right."

She giggled and said, "I'm thinking no hands too."

I raised an eyebrow and gave her a questioning look.

"I've made a guy cum in his pants from a lap dance. Sit on a chair. I'll make you cum without using my hands, mouth, or pussy."

I sat perched on a kitchen chair. My cock stuck out, straining to reach her.

Eve smiled and started to dance for me to some music she heard in her head. She moved her hips provocatively. Her tits bounced.

I smiled and reached for her.

She slapped my hand and said, "Strip club rules apply. No touching or grabbing by the patron. The dancer initiates any and all contact."

I raised my hand and said, "You're in charge."

"Damn right I am."

She smiled and turned away from me. She bopped and shimmied and shook her money-maker. She moved into me and pressed her bare ass against me.

My erection slipped in between her butt cheeks. She pushed into me and trapped it against my stomach.

She bounced and rubbed her bottom against my cock. She flexed her butt muscles and made her cheeks grab my penis. She danced, and her ass masturbated me.

"Oh. I like that."

She grabbed my dick, pushed it down, and sat on it. She rubbed her firm butt against my dick.

She used her crack to grab and stroke my dick. She hummed a tune and gave me one hell of a lap dance.

I was excited.

This wasn't some footjob bullshit. This was hot. A sexy naked woman had her ass up on my junk, grinding on me. It was a visual and sensual treat.

She bounced and slid up and down. It was as good as any handjob and sexy as hell.

123456...8