One Of The Girls

Story Info
Dick tries to fit in at an all girls' school.
750 words
4.58
5.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick swallowed and stepped into the showers to join eleven stark naked 18 year old girls.

"Eek, it's a boy!" said Violet, a lanky girl with a gap in her front teeth, a pudding bowl haircut and pendulous breasts the size of her head.

"Well, half boy, half pony," said Hailey, a muscular girl with sparkling eyes, a saucy mouth and an arse you could bounce a pound coin off.

Dick fought the urge to cover himself up. "Miss Fletcher said I had to."

It was his first day at Stonemere Academy. His mother was the new head of English and children of staff got free tuition so he was now the only boy in one of the country's most prestigious private girls' schools.

The first lesson on Monday morning was Double Wellness which seemed to be posh for PE. He'd missed the start but Miss Fletcher had been waiting for him and had accompanied him on a gruelling cross-country run round the seemingly endless grounds of the school. Then, to his mortification, she'd told him to join the others in the shower. He'd protested but she'd just steamrollered over him.

"Girls, hush! Of course, it's a boy. They're hardly going to build new changing facilities just for one boy. You must be Dick. I'm Hattie, the head girl." Hettie stuck her hand out at him.

Dick looked at the hand and then the naked, dripping wet body of the teenage goddess the hand was attached to. He swallowed and shook.

"Dick by name, dick by nature," chipped in Hailey.

"Hailey, really! What are the school values?"

"Money breeds success," said Violet promptly.

"No, Vi, that's the school motto. And you are meant to say it in Latin. Sounds less gauche. No, the values are inclusion and acceptance."

Hailey rolled her eyes so hard she almost injured herself.

"So it's not nice to make personal remarks about people's bodies. Even if they do have, er, unusual anatomy."

The girls all lowered their gaze to the elephant in the room. Dick blushed. Dick knew he had a big dick and it was the bane of his life. Why had his parents named him Richard?

"Besides, there's nothing sexual about nudity. Why, on the continent, men and women are naked together all the time."

"Well, we aren't on the continent, are we? We're in Surrey."

"People get naked even in Surrey. Though, er, I do concede it can be harder to desexualise a, well, a..." Words failed her and Hattie held her hands vaguely apart.

This philosophical discussion was curtailed as Miss Fletcher, the PE teacher, bowled into the showers, every bit as naked as the students.

"Blimey, girls, look at that tallywhacker! Don't get many of those to the pound. Dick by name, dick by nature, eh? Eh? Okay, pair up and let's get clean. Hattie, take Dick in hand, would you?"

Hattie grinned at him. "Course, miss."

"Backs!" Miss Fletcher called jovially.

"Turn around then," laughed Hattie as she started to lather his shoulders.

"Boobs!"

"They aren't going to get very clean if you don't touch them, silly," she said as she planted his hands firmly on her full breasts.

"Bums!"

Hattie reached round and soaped his buttocks before causing Dick to gasp as her finger slipped into his anus.

"Fannies! And willies," Miss Fletcher added with a laugh. "Hattie, you are going to need some more shower gel."

Dick gasped again as a female hand wrapped around his penis for the first time in his young life.

"Right, we're nice and clean so let's have some brisk orgasms."

"Er, what?" Dick asked as Hattie started to rub his penis more energetically.

"Healthy minds and healthy bodies. Exercise, hygiene and masturbation."

"I thought you said there was nothing sexual about any of this!" he hissed to Hattie as his penis swelled.

"What's sexual about masturbation? It is simple self care," she replied. "Now, let me get a proper grip on this thing. It's like trying to wrestle a conga eel!"

Hattie got a good two-handed grip and started to toss him off with the methodical panache she applied to all school activities.

"Miss, can Dick be my partner next week?" asked Violet, her soapy tits sloshing as Hailey vigorously finger-fucked her.

"Of course! There's more than enough Dick to go around. Eh, girls? Eh? Now let's finish up and get into our leotards for yoga. Yours might be a bit snug, Dick!"

It was going to be a long year...