One Ordinary Day, with Penis Ch. 03

Story Info
"Opening night" for actors in The Rocky Horror Show.
3.1k words
4.36
6.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Undress Rehearsal

Anita stopped sucking her nipple long enough to moan in ecstasy as her asshole tightened around my cock. I came in her butt a few seconds later, sending her over the edge again without needing to use Voice, and we lay there like spoons for several minutes, sweaty and satiated, my hands on her marvelous tits and my shrinking cock still deep in her cushiony ass. She giggled softly when I kissed her neck, but there was a hint of sadness in it. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No... well, yes, but not with us. It's..."

"What?"

"Josie - my stepdaughter..." She sighed. "She wants to come and stay with me during the break. She just had a messy break-up, and... well, you being here, and the sex we're having, it would be like rubbing her face in it."

I smiled involuntarily at the image of Josie with a facial: I'd seen a few photos of her since Anita and I had started dating, the most recent taken at her 18th birthday party, and she was cute in a Hustler Barely Legal sort of way. I did my best to sound serious. "How long is she staying?"

"I don't know. Maybe until classes start again. Sorry."

I grimaced. I'd accidentally become monogamous since Dianne had left, apart from an occasional blowjob from Lyla at the strip club a few doors from the restaurant where I worked. Lyla was a first-class fellatrice, and I was happy to reciprocate, but she was allergic to latex condoms and didn't want to go home to her exclusively gay girlfriend with a cunt or asshole full of come. I buried my face in Anita's hair for a moment, then shrugged. "I'm pretty busy with rehearsals most nights for the next couple weeks anyway," I said. "We'll see what happens after that. Maybe she won't want to spend all her time at home."

#

I wasn't lying about rehearsals, of course: I was directing The Rocky Horror Show, and was an understudy for Riff Raff and the Criminologist. I'd never had a strong desire to be a director, but despite Anita's coaching, I didn't have a good enough singing voice for any of the leads, and I didn't think of using Voice at the audition - though it came in useful when I was directing, and I probably would have gone crazy without it. It wasn't that the actors were difficult - although the casting had mostly been left up to Simone, the choreographer, most of them were friends as well as classmates who I'd worked with before. Robin, playing Frank, was intersex, with great legs and an amazing singing voice, and had been phenomenal as Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream. Lauren, Hermia in the same show and now playing Magenta, was a snarky raw-voiced tattooed goth with a reputation for chain-smoking dick as well as clove cigarettes, though fortunately not at the same time. Kayla, playing the criminologist, was 5'4" and at least 200 lbs of dark brown lesbian lushness, most of which wobbled whenever she laughed: Nikki, our tiny tap-dancing Columbia, obviously had the hots for her. The one who looked best in her underwear, though, was Brianna, the gorgeous green-eyed redhead playing Janet.

Tyler, Simone's pick for Rocky, was a blond hunk of muscle, an ex of Dianne's better known as a swimmer than as a singer or actor. Theatre arts was only his minor and he mostly worked as a stage hand, but he looked the part and had a good memory, an impressive set of lungs, and a black belt in something that involved a lot of high kicks. Riff Raff was played by Daniel, and Brad by his partner Patrick, both experienced actors and hardcore Rocky Horror fans who already knew the script by heart. Zach, who played both Eddie and Dr Scott, was good at comedy and accents, and managed to belt out a rousing rendition of 'Hot Patootie' after considerable coaching from Anita, but I don't think Meat Loaf needs to worry about the competition.

The choreographer, Simone, worked everyone hard - only Robin and Nikki had much training or experience as dancers - and I decided early on to let her boss the set designer around, too. I mostly played Good Cop to Simone's Bad Cop: it was exhausting but satisfying, the cast all took direction well and worked together with minimal dramas, and most of the time I didn't have to do much more as director than say, some variation on, "It's all good, you got this, it's meant to be fun, just do whatever feels right." Sometimes I said it aloud, sometimes I used Voice, and morale was good until three nights before we were due to open, when Daniel misjudged his jump to the left and twisted his ankle badly and I had to step in. The doctor said he'd probably be okay come opening night, or maybe the night after, but until then I had to cede even more control to Simone.

It was after three a.m. when we finally wrapped up the last dress rehearsal and staggered off to the dressing room as Simone and the musicians left. Patrick announced that he was taking Daniel home, and the rest of us wearily waved them goodbye with a warning not to get stopped by the cops, because Patrick was still wearing his make-up and fetishwear. I can't say they did much for him, though Brianna and Nikki both looked good enough to eat. I looked around at everyone who was left, and said, "You should all be proud of yourself. You're all fantastic. So relax."

No-one answered.

"Seriously," I said. "Obviously, I'm not going to say 'break a leg' after what happened to Daniel, but the show is going to be fine. So just relax. I mean it."

"Thanks," Tyler grunted, as he struggled with his corset. "Can somebody help me get out of this thing, please? The costume, I mean, not -"

Lauren removed her other boot and staggered towards him. I drew a deep breath, and Voiced, "Everyone relax and be happy. Get out of your costumes and spend the rest of the time between now and the show doing something that makes you feel good."

Lauren unzipped Tyler's corset, smiling hungrily as she looked at his muscular back and panty-clad ass. Kayla shed her suit, loosened and removed her tie, and then started unbuttoning her shirt, revealing a bra that I swear could have held a couple of basketballs. When she unfastened that, her breasts - heavy, black and pendulous - fell out, completely covering her ribcage. Robin, Zach and Tyler turned and stared; Brianna blinked; Nikki responded by removing her own corset and showing us her small firm boobs; and only Lauren seemed completely unfazed. A moment later, almost everyone except Robin was at least half-naked, their corsets on the floor. Lauren unsnapped Tyler's garter belt, and pulled his panties down. Startled, he turned around, and his cock - already hard - almost slapped her across the face. She blinked, and without taking time to think, I Voiced something like, "It's all good, you got this, it's meant to be fun, just do whatever feels right."

Lauren's eyes widened, and then so did her grin, and she stuck her tongue out and swirled it around Tyler's cock before leaning forwards and taking as much of it into her mouth as she could, giving him a hands-free blowjob while unbuckling her belt. After about a minute, she stopped sucking just long enough to pull her quilted gold costume off over her head, dislodging her Bride of Frankenstein wig and revealing her tits and most of her tats. That done, she popped Tyler's cock back into her mouth and beckoned to Zach, Robin and myself. Zach, who'd already shed most of his clothes except for his shirt, was the first to move; I was still distracted by the awe-inspiring size of Kayla's breasts, and I suspect Robin was too. Nikki seemed utterly entranced by them, and I Voiced, "We're all friends here. We all love each other. Don't be afraid to show it."

Lauren showed her love by grabbing Zach's cock as soon as it came within her grasp, then pulling it towards her face so she could suck it. It was longer and fatter than Tyler's, and her face looked lopsided as she tried to squeeze both into her mouth, before she finally quit and concentrated on sucking one at a time while wanking the other and rubbing it against her tits. Brianna stared at them, obviously fascinated, while Nikki walked towards Kayla as though hypnotized by her enormous boobs. Kayla placed her hands underneath one of them and lifted it until she could lick her nipples, and Nikki fell to her knees before her and began sucking on the other while rubbing her cunt.

Lauren stopped fellating Zach long enough to ask, "Do you want to fuck?", then went back to sucking Tyler before Zach could say, "Fuck, yeah!"

"Good," she said. "Take my knickers off, then lie down. I like to be on top."

"Sure," he replied, and hurried behind her, unsnapped her garter belt, and pulled her pants and stockings down. He paused to kiss her ass while she continued sucking Tyler, but as soon as she was naked, he lay down beside her and waited. She let Tyler's cock slide out of her mouth but kept hold of it as though it was a leash, then straddled Zach's face. He licked her clit as she went back to sucking Zach, and I walked over to Brianna and Voiced, "Watching other people fuck is really turning you on. No-one will mind if you start playing with yourself."

She whimpered softly and started playing with her nipples while her other hand traveled down to her crotch and she began frotting herself through her panties. "You want what Lauren is having," I Voiced. "You can't make yourself come, but all you have to do is take your knickers off and I'll eat you out."

She hooked her thumb through the waistband of her panties and tugged them down, and murmured, "This is... would you... like... to..."

"What?" I asked, aloud.

"Go down on me? Please?"

"As you wish." I knelt before her as she hastily peeled off her garter belt, stockings and knickers, then she pushed me down onto my back and lowered her dewy auburn cunt down over my face. I licked it eagerly, my tongue slowly spiraling in towards her clit, and she came a few heartbeats after Lauren's ecstatic scream rattled the dressing room mirrors.

"Wow," said Lauren, after she'd caught her breath. "Now you can fuck me." Still holding Tyler's cock, she wriggled her way down Zach's body and plonked herself down on his cock, impaling herself with a satisfied gasp. I slid out from under Brianna's minge, and saw that Robin had walked over to Kayla and was sucking on her beautiful big brown boobs while Nikki orally worshipped her cunt. I was about to ask Brianna what she wanted to do next, when Lauren turned to Tyler and said, "There's lube in my backpack. Get it."

Tyler seemed frozen for a moment, then looked around until he saw the bat-winged coffin-shaped batpack and hurried towards it, then returned brandishing a small bottle of pjur. He poured a generous dollop onto his fingers and between Lauren's cheeks, and began getting her ready. Brianna watched as though entranced, and I Voiced, "This is getting you hot and you want to fuck."

She didn't reply for nearly a minute, long enough for Tyler to take his slippery fingers out of Lauren's zaftig butt and rub the excess lube onto his cock, which he then slowly and carefully pushed into her asshole. Judging by Lauren's blissed out expression, he'd used just enough lube and gotten the angle right, and she moaned in delight at feeling two cocks inside her. Lauren's mouth dropped open, and then she said wistfully, "Do you have a condom?"

"Ahhh... no."

"I'm not on the pill anymore. Stopped taking it a few months ago. I'd love to fuck you, but... you know."

We were both silent for a moment, then I Voiced, "Have you ever tried anal?"

Brianna continued staring at the live action double penetration scene in front of us (something I'd only seen in movies and had never been inspired to try: my idea of a threesome is me and two women), then said, "I've never tried..."

"But you've always been curious," I Voiced.

"But I've thought about it, and..."

"It's fantastic!" Lauren enthused, before I could speak, and Tyler nodded so hard I thought he might break his neck. "It takes a little getting used to, but it's really worth it."

Brianna hesitated, then asked me, "Have you...?"

"Yes."

"If I ask you to stop..."

"I will," I promised, then Voiced, "You wanna be dirty."

She nodded, then asked Lauren, "Can I, uh..."

"Borrow the lube? Sure. Make sure he uses enough, especially since it's your first time." She looked appraisingly at my cock. "He shouldn't be too thick for you, not if he's gentle."

"Thanks," I said dryly, as I stripped out of the rest of my costume while scrambling towards the discarded bottle of lube.

"Any time," she replied cheerfully. "Oh, and Bri, it'll feel even better if you rub your clit while -"

I heard Kayla gasp in alarm, and turned my head to see what was wrong. She hastily pulled her hand out of Robin's pants and was staring at him. "Sorry," she said, a moment later. "I'm not a TERF, but... well, I didn't know you still had..."

Robin let her swollen nipple fall out of his mouth and made a moue of regret. "It's okay," she said. "I'm sorry, I can't afford the surgery yet, and..."

"Hey," Lauren called, after a brief but awkward silence, "I'm not a TERF either. I like women, and I absolutely love cocks. C'mere."

Robin looked uncertain, then she stepped out of her knickers (unlike the rest of us, she'd put them on over her stockings and suspenders) and walked towards Lauren, her half-hard cock swaying in front of her. Lauren grabbed it as soon as it was in range and pulled it towards her mouth, sucking on it as though it was the only chance she'd ever get. Brianna and I looked at each other for a moment, then I began kissing my way down her body. "How do you want me?" she asked.

I waited for Lauren to make a suggestion, but she presumably didn't want to talk with her mouth full. "Probably easiest if you lie on your stomach," I suggested, grabbing a large soft towel and spreading it on the floor. She nodded, and lay down on the towel with her head propped up so she could continue watching the others, while one hand rubbed her wet cunt. I squirted lube onto her asshole and gently began working it inside her lovely butt, eventually slipping my index finger all the way inside. "You don't have to wait for me," I Voiced. "You can come now, and as often as you like. Give yourself over to absolute pleasure." A few seconds later, I felt her asshole tighten around my finger. I waited for it to relax a little, some more lube to my middle finger, and pushed that inside her to stretch her a little more before inserting my cock in that hot little hole. She sighed a little as I extracted my fingers, then gasped as my lube-covered glans popped through her sphincter. I began slowly easing the full length of my cock inside her, and was barely half-way in before she started raising her ass back to meet me until my dick was in her as far as it would go. I'm not sure whether I said, "Oh, this is fantastic!" aloud or in Voice, but she replied with a drawn-out moan of "YE-E-E-E-E-E-ESSSSS!"

I fucked her wonderful ass slowly at first, savouring the sensation of its warm tight grip on my cock, but sped up gradually until we seemed to be in perfect synch like dancers who'd rehearsed a routine for weeks. I heard and felt her come twice more, each time squeezing so tight I felt as though I'd be stuck in that divine inferno until I died, before I finally erupted inside her ass and collapsed on top of her.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw Lauren, Robin, Tyler and Zach sitting nearby watching us. Lauren was idly scooping up the come oozing out of her cunt with the fingers of one hand and licking them clean, while more come dripped down her chin onto her tits. Her other hand was wrapped around Zach's dick. "Wow," she said. "That looked hot as hell." She glanced over at Nikki and Kayla, who had rearranged themselves into a 69 with Nikki on top, and seemed oblivious to the rest of us, and then laughed. "Tell us about it, Janet."

Brianna raised her head just high enough to nod weakly, and I saw her grin as I leaned forward to kiss her neck. "Yeah," I said, as I carefully pulled my cock out of her spasming ass. Robin stood, walked over to the make-up table, and grabbed two packs of wet wipes.

"Welcome to the club," Lauren murmured to Brianna. "Your next time should be even better," then, more loudly, "Everyone okay to get home? My place is only two blocks away if you need a shower or a coffee..."

#

The show was a huge hit, and after our third encore on our opening night, I was getting out of my costume when there was a knock on the door and I heard Anita ask, "Is everyone decent?"

"Only when absolutely necessary," Lauren replied.

I chuckled, and looked around the room. "From the waist down, we are," I called. "Come in!"

Anita opened the door cautiously, and peeked inside. "We're going home, but I just wanted to say you were all fantastic!" she said, and then the door was pushed open by a very pretty young woman wearing a huge smile, tight jeans and a 'Creature of the Night' T-shirt. Anita looked at her with exaggerated disapproval, then sighed. "Everyone, this is my daughter Josie."

Josie looked at me, then at her mother, and her smile grew even wider. "Enchante," she said. "See you again soon."

#

Anyway, that was my first orgy. My second orgy was at the wrap party two weeks later, and was less spontaneous and a little better organized... but that's another story, for another time.