One Page - 7. Screwged

Story Info
Mother, daughter and an angry O.
3.2k words
4.36
8.7k
9
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
147 Followers

One Page - 7. Screwged

When she was eleven Lilli liked oatmeal with raisins and a little cinnamon. Her mother never forgot it. So when she woke up to a bowl of the glutinous mush on the first morning of Christmas break Lilli had a chance to already be irritated with the woman. She'd rather have coffee and a slice of toast these days. Still, she acted grateful. How to show her mom she was grown up now? The woman would have come to her law school classes if she could just to make sure she took good notes. Maybe the wall-to-wall orgy with John that mother'd planned for the day would give her a chance. Her six sex lessons with Dr. Reddy had certainly taught her a lot.

After her deflowering in the Professor's first lesson the hunger deep in her pelvis didn't abate. Before, she'd thought herself to be entirely self-reliant, now she felt incomplete. Her second lesson in the Tantric practices and Dr. Reddy's gentle insistence that they have sex without orgasm was both mind-expanding and frustrating. She'd arrived at the third lesson ravenous.

The older man had eaten her out for three hours straight, helping her find what worked for her and taking her up from one thrilling plateau to another until she couldn't even come any more. Then he'd had her watch him masturbate while he explained, showing what worked for him. Lilli wasn't allowed to touch him then and for homework she was sent to watch a collection of blowjob videos he'd curated for her.

On the fourth lesson she took what she learned from the videos and Dr. Reddy's guidance and did to him what he'd done to her - kept him on the edge for an hour, sucked him off, then did it all over until he couldn't orgasm again.

The next Tuesday they simply tried as many positions as they could find on the internet and invented a few as they went along. It was exhausting, but playful. She'd begun to feel very confident. And for the last lesson they took all the best parts of the weeks before and carried each other's bodies to a place that any couple would dream of - two hours of rising exhilaration that ended in gratitude and peace.

So Lilli considered herself ready to pretend to take sex lessons from her mother's in-house contractor-stud without fear of embarrassment. Maybe she'd make mom proud. And Lilli was really eager now to try a tool the size of John's and see how it addressed the deep need that Dr. Reddy's deflowering had ignited in her. She wanted to ride the man her mom called Horse.

*******

As they stood together at the dining room window Mom cautioned, "We're both having sex with Horse and he's having sex with us, but we're not having sex with each other, understand?" They watched John out in the courtyard moving boards from one place to another.

"How does that work exactly?" Lilli asked.

"We don't touch each other sexually."

"Like when you licked his cum off my face? Seems like a gray area..." Lilli realized it was the boundary between them that they were renegotiating here, who made the rules, who had agency. "Might be hard in the moment to..."

"You'll see," mom cut her off.

"You understand, too," mom went on, "there won't be any fancy gifts under the tree this year." The woman had come into the kitchen already armored for the day. She had her slick, black hair up in combs and wore a turquoise ensemble of silk blouse and high-waisted pants with a shiny, black belt and four-inch black Balenciaga heels that made her nearly five and a half feet tall. No mom jeans for her - she pulled off the sexy executive pretty well. Clearly she wasn't wearing a bra and didn't need one. The silk caressed her small breasts and let the nipples express themselves. As in 'we're up for anything!'

Lilli felt inadequate, still in her sweatpants and baggy t-shirt, hair tangled, her fleshier body swinging loose inside the tent of plush organic cotton. Side-by-side, watching John move around the half-finished garden pavilion Lilli wondered which one of them he'd like better. Why does it always have to be a competition with us?, she thought for the thousandth time.

Mom said, "We'll be unwrapping Horse together. Besides, you've already got everything."

Lilli thought, well, we could debate the definition of 'everything'...but she said, "Looks like you've got a new hobby."

Mom took a moment to answer. "This guy's unusual. For a guy, I mean. He loves two things, his work and sex. And he's totally focused on both. And he's a master craftsman in both. Knows how to please a woman. You'll see. He's smarter than he acts."

Lilli watched him in his jeans and Carhartt hoodie, his toolbelt pouches framing a high tight butt, and replied, "Like you, right, dedicated to making Mrs. Lee a successful brand and making me a successful Lee, too?" She heard the resentment in her own voice.

"We make it in this world by being dedicated and single-minded."

"You did."

"You will, too, daughter." When mom made the old argument a bald statement of fact Lilli couldn't disagree. But she wanted to say that her world was different, her idea of success was different, that she was a different kind of Lee.

Mom raised an eyebrow, "Is that what you're wearing?"

*******

An hour later Lilli wasn't wearing anything.

John let his eyes enjoy the moment - two gorgeous and eager women, naked and unafraid, stood before him in the luxurious bedroom. Mrs. Lee's body had become familiar - small, thin and as business-like in bed as the woman was outside the bedroom. John could suck her entire breast into his mouth and wrap his fingers around her thigh, could easily toss her in the air if she'd told him to. With him she'd been aggressive, coming at him with an appetite and claws, devouring his large, hard body with her smaller, softer one. She had a hunger that she fed with the mouths at each end of her skinny frame. She was poised to jump him right now.

The daughter's body, however, was a new landscape to explore. She had flesh. A half foot taller than her mother, she had curves and breasts that swung, nipples of deep pink. Paler than her mom, a pony tail where mom's sleek hair was in combs. Peering at him from under her bangs, Lilli's posture was confident, but coquettish where Mrs. Lee's was commanding. Lilli looked hungry, too, and her eyes traced his muscled form with appreciation, but with an inviting smolder. She wanted to be taken.

John had learned from Doris, his cougar psychologist, that humans existed in the realms of the physical, mental and emotional at the same time but to different degrees. The perspective had helped him a lot in business and in bed. That's why he was always clear with his women up front that he wasn't looking for an emotional relationship and so they shouldn't expect one. That filtered out a lot of trouble.

Now here he had an interesting kind of trouble. He wished he could consult with Doris before wading in. There was clearly a lot of stuff going on between Mrs. Lee and her daughter. They were poised like hockey players at the face-off and he was the puck.

Lilli felt her mom's body heat as she stood bare under John's appraising gaze. They'd stripped in a hurry at her mom's direction and now she wasn't sure what to do. She pointed her toes like in ballet class, held her hands behind her and raised her bosom toward the man, coy and proud. She considered John. There was the roman profile, the v-shaped, hairy torso, the meaty shlong she remembered from Thanksgiving swinging between his sculpted thighs. She wanted it. Plain and simple - her body responded to his presence with a longing in her core. Lilli felt her nipples harden and that insistent tickle between her thighs.

"Horse, lay back on the bed," Mrs. Lee directed. "Lilli, join him," she said and the girl obeyed. Her body obeyed, anyway. She thought, "I'm not your puppet." It was starting to piss her off. Lilli crawled over him and straddled one massive, plank-muscled thigh, clamping it between hers. The urge to rub her vulva against his fuzzy body was irresistible.

"Suck him like I showed you on Thanksgiving," mom commanded, kneeling beside them and holding that fat, purple pole up for her. Lilli brought her mouth down and remembered how full his cock made it, how she could hardly move her tongue around the knob. "There's a better hole to put this in," she thought. Meanwhile she clenched her wet, warm pussy against his hard, hairy thigh and felt her arousal building.

"Your mom likes to talk about her fantasies, you know." said John, watching the women attending to his erection. "It excites her to talk dirty."

"MMmmMMmmm?" mumbled Lilli and that felt damned good.

"We talked about you. About my fucking you. We talked about it while we did it in your bed." John felt the girl grip his thigh between her legs with fervor. She was making a hot, wet spot on his leg. Maybe she liked to talk dirty, too. "Your mom wants a dp one day soon, you know that?"

"A dp is a double-penetration, daughter," Mrs. Lee said, bringing her mouth down to join Lilli's polishing his knob. "It's something you can look forward to one day."

"Mom, I know perfectly well what a dp is," said Lilli, getting exasperated. John ran his hand between the mother's thighs, finding her hot, wet and furry juncture. The woman pressed back against his probing fingers. She dripped already and he slipped one finger along her pulpy labia to brush her clit lightly. He toyed with her sex as he watched the women sucking him. He'd poke a finger in her ass when the time was right.

"I've got a huge load built up for you two ladies." he breathed,

They both went at it eagerly, aggressively even, each with a hand on his slick shaft, each pulling it to their hungry mouths. Lilli took him as deep as she could, drooling heavily, but when she popped up for air Mrs. Lee dove on him and he felt her throat working as she tried to swallow him. They grunted and slurped to match the raunchiest of porn queens. The mother's mascara ran down her cheeks, a tracery of spittle hung from her chin. Lilli humped his leg and her heavy boobs swung as she bobbed her head on him, nipples hard and thick and red. It seemed like the show wasn't just for him. He wanted to roll her over and plunge right in.

"You got any fantasies, Lilli?" he asked, "you got anything you'd like to do?"

Without a word the flushed girl pushed her mother aside and straddled him. She lay her hot, slippery vulva along the length of his shaft, pressing the hard rod into his belly and she humped it like she'd been humping his leg. The girl put her wet mouth on his and chewed his lips, probing with her tongue and mewling. Her mother slid out of reach of John's fingers. He grabbed a heavy boob in each hand and hefted them.

"Wait," said Mrs. Lee, "I'll aim him." She reached for his cock and tried sliding her hand up between their bodies, but Lilli had other ideas, apparently.

Breaking the breathless kiss, the girl said, "It's my cock now, mom." And she angled her pelvis, pressed down and caught the tip of his cock then squirmed and pushed and slid down on him forcefully until he was all in. Where'd she learn to do that? John wondered.

Before he could speak the older woman turned away from her daughter, threw a leg over his head and settled her quim on his face. He thought, when a dripping, steamed dumpling is offered, you eat it. John wrapped his hands around the woman's thighs and she placed her small hands on his. Looking up, he saw Mrs. Lee's tiny, perky breasts pressed between her thin arms, pointy and pink. She caught his eye with a knowing and proud look as if to say, I knew my daughter would be a quick study. His tongue followed a long, wet path along her vulva, teasing apart the delicate folds, dipping into the heat and the tang of iron. It made his mouth water. When he reached her clit he rested there and just let his tongue spread over the button. The woman made minute gyrations of her hips and sighed.

Lilli watched her mother move her ass in little motions on the man's chin. She rested her hands on John's broad, hairy chest and rode him tentatively, but deftly. She rose up slowly and felt the suction and silk of her tight body pulling until she held him by the tip, socketed in her soft, hot hole. Then she descended again, gracefully and with a groan, curling her fingers in his chest hair as his meaty pole filled her. She'd been worried that the excellent tutoring of Dr. Reddy would make other men and other cocks pale in comparison. But so far her plan to start with training wheels seemed to be working. The thick cock spreading her pelvis felt good. Really good. Her confidence grew with her pleasure as their bodies' insistent joining became a smooth, oiled dance. She began to bounce on him with skillful energy.

"You couldn't find a bigger cock for me to ride the first time?" she said to her mother's narrow back, rising and plunging again.

"You've got to aim high," Mrs. Lee replied, "push your boundaries".

"How do I know," Lilli said through gritted teeth, "what my boundaries are?!"

"Experiment!"

Lilli had to think about that. Something about being naked and fucking a guy with her mother made her feel like there wasn't much she couldn't reveal. Maybe the truth would set her free, maybe end this charade of innocence. It made her angry and she pounded herself down onto John's rod with force. It felt good to get angry. It felt good to be split by his fat pole, to jamb it deep and grind on it.

"You mean like talking dirty and dps?," Lilli gasped, watching John's chin moving between her mother's ass cheeks. "What if I just want it vanilla?"

"There's a whole world of things out there to explore," her mother panted. "I saw a woman doing three men at once the other day. I want to try that."

Lilli didn't want to admit that the idea excited her, too, and she felt and upwelling of jealousy that her mom was filthier than her.

But then she realized.

Mom doesn't want me to be like her. She wants to be me. Under the guise of teaching me she gets the youth she never had, the kind of sexual adventures she thinks girls my age are having. But I want to do that myself, not at her direction! It made Lilli mad. And I let her do it! I waited til she gave permission! Her entire body clenched with rage at the thought and it redoubled its pounding on John. Suddenly the bomb dropped and an orgasm like Hiroshima rose in a fiery cloud from her crotch to her hair. She sat up straight on the man, dropped her hips on his iron prick, let her head fall back and screamed. Then she did it again. And again. And again. And again until the pressure waves echoed off the walls.

Her mom tried to look back over her shoulder. The mattress rebounded to Lilli's forceful bouncing and nearly tipped the older woman over. It was all she could do to keep her pussy on the carpenter's mouth.

Lilli'd never had an angry O before. Ohmygod, it made her feel powerful. Wowowow... and Horse wasn't intimidated, he was big enough to take the pounding, had stamina and technique enough to allow her to drive all the way to the end of her anger and burn it out in a glorious chorus of blazing rage. She shrieked until she was hoarse.

John enjoyed the argument so far as it made Lilli bounce enthusiastically on his cock. But things were moving fast and that full-throated, all out, self-immolating, cowgirl pony ride she just took on him was about all he could stand. He didn't want to interrupt their dialogue with his orgasm too soon since it was having such pleasurable results. But maybe he should slow them all down a bit.             

He gripped the woman grinding precariously on his face by the waist and lifted. She whined as her pussy was plucked from his attentive mouth. Setting her on the floor to lean against the bed then sitting up, he panted, "I need to cool it for a minute if you want this to last." Lilli sat in his lap now, deeply impaled and clenching, gasping, dripping with sweat and she was looking daggers at her mom, now reclining and impatient beside them. John said, "And I could use some water."

"Bring me a bottle, too, Horse," said Mrs. Lee, "and hurry."

Reluctantly Lilli climbed off, letting his cock slip free, suddenly empty. She stood by the bed, hands on hips, breathing deeply, feeling the release soften her, but still filled with the angry revelation. As the carpenter rolled to his feet and stood she seized the moment. It seemed right to step beside him, to reach around and grasp him by his dripping, upcurved prong. They were her own juices that lubricated as she stroked him, that shined his scrotum. He groaned but didn't stop her. She sensed the urgency in his body, noted that his balls were drawn up tight, that the cock in her hand grew, amazingly, even harder and his body tensed from his toes to his scalp. She knew the signs.

The girl stroked faster, her fingers a thrumming washboard on his corona. "How 'bout a new menu item, mom?" Lilli growled, "Sweet and sour Gweilo sauce."

"Daughter, I..."

With a howl he burst and Lilli aimed the gush at her mom's face, splattering it across her open mouth. Another spout and another puddle in her eyes, then across her forehead. A bolt shot over the woman's head onto the sheets. She kept stroking and that huge load he'd talked about kept coming as he shuddered under the pumping of her small hand. Now mom had a thick, white lace slowly spreading across her cheek, oozing down. The woman opened her mouth and savored what she licked off of her lips, seemingly happy to get plastered even in the middle of an argument. Gobs of jizm slid between her mother's little tits, making a stream down into her trim bush. Her hand frantically rubbed her clit in the foam of John's spunk.

With Lilli's each angry stroke more cum spattered the woman's gooey face and her abandonment to pleasure, her submission to being painted in sperm, her zest for eating it, for wearing it transported her mother for that moment. Did the woman have no shame?

"Mom, you're a fucking slut!" Lilli said through gritted teeth. "My mom's a cum-slurping, ass-fucking, sex-zombie whore!"

Mrs. Lee went still, then she stood, shoulders back and face shiny with the man's cum. One eye glued shut, but the other fiery with anger, her mother spat, "We're not done here!"

....to be continued...

OnePaige
OnePaige
147 Followers