One Page - 8. Unscrewged

Story Info
Mother and daughter reunite on his cock.
2.8k words
4.47
8.7k
7
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
147 Followers

Readers! It's best on this one to check out 'One Page 7. Screwged' before reading this. Your comments are always welcome.

"You're a cannibal," Lilli hissed, stepping up to her mom, locking eyes.

"What, for swallowing?" scoffed the older woman, her lips sticky. "What the fuck's going on with you?"

"You're cannibalizing my life!"

Mrs. Lee looked confused.

"I'm just gonna go get that water..." said John, sidling away to the wine cooler in the reading alcove, thinking, they're either gonna kill each other or... no, they're gonna kill each other. I can see the headlines "MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DEAD IN CRAZY COCK KILLING".

"This is a charade." Lilli made air quotes and pointed at John. "Does 'Horse' even know your real name?" The blood drained from the older woman's face. Lilli pressed on. "Mrs. Lee's cannibalizing my life just like she cannibalized yours."

The argument continued as John watched, re-hydrating, letting them get honest. Mrs. Lee defended herself, seeming oblivious to the crust of drying spunk and mascara on her face. Lilli's body jiggled as she made her angry points, venting.

Eventually, John had to do something. He said, "You two beautiful women really ain't got nothin' to fight about."

Mrs. Lee looked at him critically.

Lilli said, "Tell him your real name!"

"I mean," he said, stepping closer, handing Mrs. Lee her water, "big-picture, you both like a good cock. Maybe you should start with what you have in common."

Lilli laughed, her fervor diminishing.

Mrs. Lee looked troubled. "I just wanted you to have what I didn't."

"But you succeeded at that long ago, mother," said Lilli, "And I'm so, so grateful. You've got to let me find my own life now."

"It's not safe."

"You can retire Mrs. Lee, mom," Lilli put her hand on the woman's wrist and looked caringly in her eyes. "She's done her job."

They embraced, both in tears, the sex juices smeared between them. John's organ swelled again. "What is your name?" he asked gently, placing a large hand on each of their narrow shoulders.

Without looking up she said quietly, "Joyce. Joyce Wu."

"Hello, Joyce," he said softly, massaging her shoulder, "which of you have I been having sex with?" The small woman broke into tears again and Lilli held her tight. He said, "It looks to me like when Lilli talks to 'mom' she's talking to Joyce, but it's Mrs. Lee who's talking back."

They were all quiet for a long minute. The older woman straightened. "I don't know how to be Joyce any more."

John and Lilli looked at each other. The daughter seemed to appreciate what he was trying to do. Could she tell he'd stopped acting stupid? They both waited.

The mother finally said, taking a deep breath, "You're right, daughter, Lilli, I think I got you and myself mixed up. I've been trying to give myself, Joyce, the childhood I never had."

"Seems to me you can give Joyce what she needs right now," said John, "You've made Lilli a capable young woman."

"Yes, mom, I've got everything good in me from you," Lilli said, hugging her again, "Let Joyce have the credit and the adulthood she's earned. And I'll have mine. You don't need to worry about me."

"I think we should all go get in the shower," offered John, "Let's pamper each other. Let's wash away the guilt and resentment and celebrate."

So, drained, they did. John took up the sponge and tenderly ministered to each of the women. And their nakedness was their bond. Nothing could be hidden anymore, he surmised. Nothing was shameful. As he slowly worked the warm suds into each of their bodies, as he caressed and nurtured their flesh he observed their reintegration, their realignment. John ran the sponge on the small breasts and the full ones, on the skinny ass and the bouncy one, lovingly and with attention to the women's sensations. He ever so gently ran his fingers down into their pubes. He knelt and lay kisses on their bellies.

The women hugged and whispered to each other as he bathed them, as he shampooed their hair, sharing forgiveness, finding trust again. There were more tears. It was a long-awaited reunion.

"So....," he ventured as the shower began to turn tepid, "does Joyce want some good lovemaking? I am, as always, at your service."

The mother turned to him and held his arms, looked up, said, "You've been the clever one... You're right. I don't want to just fuck, I want to connect."

Lilli hugged him from behind, reached around and massaged his thick, hanging organ until it stood again. "I know a lot of positions..."

"How do you know this?" asked Joyce, curious. And while they toweled off and made their way back to the bedroom she explained about Dr. Reddy and the last month of the lessons she'd sought from him. They sat on the edge of the bed, one on each side of the carpenter.

"Maybe you have something to teach me," laughed Joyce.

"I think the main thing he taught me is that people need to communicate about what they want as well as what they need."

"I'm not sure I do know those things," sighed Joyce.

"A wise woman told me to experiment...," teased Lilli, then she leaned across John and kissed her mom. "Have you ever asked John what he wanted?"

"I'm adaptable," he said, "I guess I reinforced Mrs. Lee's aggressiveness by being whatever she demanded."

"What do you like, John?" Joyce smiled at him tentatively. She shyly took his heavy organ in her small hand and weighed it, considering.

"What I'm liking today is seeing the harmony between you two. I want to watch you share me with love, not as competitors or as a lesson." He looked to each of them, "I'll be happy if you both come together on me." They smiled broadly. "Oh, and I come, too, of course."

"Yes, I like seeing you happy, Lilli," said Joyce, "I want to watch you ride this fine, uhh, I'll stop calling you Horse....ride John where I can see you." She palmed him to full mast and held the pulsing cock for her daughter to mount. 'Oh! I'll make him ready!" Joyce leaned down and took him in her mouth, wetting him and stroking the drool along his length.

Lilli raised a leg and straddled him, looking down to watch the thick shaft rising from her mother's small fist part her labia. There was something about the newly revealed intelligent John that made her drip. Was it the generosity or the deep, innate understanding of their needs? In any case she felt safe and, after that rush of anger, at peace with her mother. It wouldn't have happened without his skillful intervention. He created a safe space for them to open themselves to each other. She felt grateful that he'd been the one her mother'd chosen. Randomly, she thought, He's a magic man, mamma.

She relaxed and slid her ready body down the long shaft. It filled her, moved her insides around, stretched up in her until her pussy kissed his balls. Unlike that first angry ride, she had her wits about her this time and slowly rose again, feeling every vein and ridge of him slide through her. Their juncture grew even slipperier as they moved together, his juice mingling with hers inside her. She could hear them squelch together.

"Lilli," said her mom politely, "lean forward, please." When she did her mother's tongue worked its way in, probing. Lilli felt the hot, stiff organ poke at her opening, stretched where John penetrated, then slide up and play at her asshole. My mom's licking my ass and it feels ridiculously good, she thought. The electric jolt of it made her clamp onto John. He grunted and drove up into her.

"Ohh, do that again," Lilli breathed, and mom licked her again. She clamped and John drove up again. Interesting reflex, she thought, filing that for later exploration. "Mom, come up where I can see you. Why don't you sit on his face?"

"Actually, first I think I'd like a chance to feel him inside me, too. That OK?"

Lilli eased off of his pole, letting it splat against his hairy belly.

"Are you alright with a little doggie for a bit, John?" asked Joyce, crawling in front of him as he stood. She didn't wait for an answer but put her shoulders down on the sheets and her lean ass up. Lilli and John exchanged smiles when he brought his cock to her mother's offered vulva.

John watched Lilli kneel beside her mom and say, "I'll make sure he's ready." She took his cock in hand and pulled it to her lips, looking at him as she pressed her mouth over his shiny knob. Her eyes said Thank you. The girl sucked him in, working her tongue around his crown, then pushed him down and aimed his spear at her mom's pussy. Placing fingers on each side she pulled her mother open for him. The glistening pink tissues stretched to accept him as he slowly pressed forward.

Joyce's whine became a low groan as he slid deeper. Then she pressed up on all fours and began moving on him. She pulled forward then pressed back, impaling herself and grunting. She did it again and again and he held himself rigid, feeling her grasping pussy suck and slide. Joyce worked herself up to a nice plateau of arousal watched by her daughter who ran her hand between the two bodies, splaying wet fingers on each side of the wide cock her mother was split by. Then she smeared the juice on her own pussy and rubbed.

John looked down at them both, at Lilli's avid attention to their juncture, at Joyce's abandon as she swiveled and slid on his thick red tool. He liked watching himself disappear in the mother's thin body and the spreading of her flesh around him, the glistening of his withdrawing shaft, the slap of their thighs. He liked that she was using his cock to pleasure herself. He liked that Lilli was free to slide a hand under her mother and toy with her clit while she played with her own.

"Do you know the 'bowling ball'?" he asked Lilli.

"Doesn't sound familiar," she replied, curious.

"Get up beside your mother just like she is."

Lilli rose and got on all fours, her thigh and shoulder against her mother's. The two women looked at each other and kissed. A long kiss. A passionate kiss.

While the older woman ran herself forward and back on his pole John spit on his palm and slid his hand down Lilli's ass until his fingers found her mons and his palm rested on her pussy. Then he dragged his fingers back along the wet flesh, smearing her. He gently pressed in with his two middle fingers until he felt her vulva begin to part. She was thick with her own juices. He slid his hand back and forth until the channel from her clit to her rectum was slippery. John pressed in with the middle fingers again, sinking into her pussy to the second knuckle. Lilli gasped and shuddered. Several more times he slid forward and back, deeper with the middle fingers, using the outer index and pinky fingers to pinch inward and nip at her dripping clit on each pass.

The girl was grinding back against his hand now like her mother on his cock. Finally, sliding in the juicy, hot mess, he tentatively pressed his thumb against her rectum. On each pass he pressed a little deeper and Lilli cried a little louder until her tight, hard ring relented and his thumb was fully sunk in her ass. It clamped down hard and Lilli wiggled.

"Bowling ball," he said. Lilli just groaned and matched her mother's pace in sliding forward and back. Both women were intent, sharing smiles, grunting with abandon as they pleasured themselves on him. They rose together. They were getting close. He modulated his arousal, let them get there ahead of him.

"Are you gonna come, mom?" panted Lilli.

"Almost," grunted Joyce.

They clasped hands and shared a long kiss again. John felt the spasm of their release in his fingers and in this cock. Both clenched and shook and went rigid. The rhythm of their rocking back on him faltered. They each trembled and shouted and finally collapsed forward on the bed. He watched them gasping, proud of his work. His fat cock dripped and bobbed with his thudding heart. The room reeked of sex.

"Lilli," asked Joyce, breathless, are you multi-orgasmic like me?"

"Hell, yeah, mom," laughed Lilli, "thanks for those genes."

"John, how about you get on your back and we have another round?" said Joyce, "It's your turn, too."

He simply and happily complied. Lilli climbed on his cock again and this time Joyce rode his mouth, but facing her daughter. The women settled on him and began moving, his cock and tongue busy at what they did best. They embraced, rubbing sweaty breasts across each other, kissing, Lilli rising and falling, Joyce sliding her gash along his mouth. They whispered to each other as they quickly rose again toward orgasm, Joyce gasping, "tell me when you're about to come, John."

He stopped holding back then, letting his own senses come fully alive as the women moved on his body. He palmed both of Lillie's firm, round breasts and felt Joyce's stiff nipples rake the backs of his hands. The daughter's juices ran down around his balls and the mother's filled his mouth. He let himself cry out with each notch closer to climax, with each grip of Lilli's clenching pussy. He grabbed the girl's peachy ass and pounded her down on his rod. Could it swell any thicker? As his body stiffened and rose from the mattress he felt each woman jerk through another wave of pleasure.

"I think you know I'm close," he gasped.

Suddenly cool air bathed his face and cock as the women pulled themselves off. He

slid to sit on the edge of the bed, resting back on his elbows. They crowded between his wide-spread thighs, knelt on the floor and each put a hand on his long, wet shaft. Smiling, they pulled at him, mouths open, tongues out. Their happy eagerness touched him. John sensed the healing between them and the joy with which they'd come together. There was no doubt that they wanted him to have as much pleasure and joy as they had. He had no reservation in receiving their grateful gift.

Together, mother and daughter held his throbbing, dripping cock and smeared it across their grinning faces. In their slim, pale hands his red-ribbed organ looked alien, a monstrous, oily, purple prong. Yet, they worshiped it. There was a beauty in it. Their hair-plastered faces glowed with joy as they rubbed the sticky ooze of him across each other's cheeks, giggling.

Deep in his loins John felt the primer of this orgasm ignite. Heat and pressure in his balls grew. Hair became erect. Skin felt aflame, buzzing with hungry nerve endings. His sinewed body stiffened, every muscle cocked. There came that long, hanging moment as, the fuse lit, the climactic explosion sparked and the cascade began. His cock swelled to its full girth. His knob shined, taut-skinned. Juice seeped thick on their hungry mouths. Pressure built. Pressed forward, the women stroking, his legs apart, fat cock gripped in pumping hands, he became one simple being. For that long minute his entire body became phallus. Hard, quivering, ablaze with imminent release.

Lilli caressed his drawn-up balls with a delicate hand.

John's body snapped, pelvis thrust, cock flexed, semen spurted across their faces. Then again as he arched above the bed and the women shrieked. Joyce pulled the fat knob to her lips and plunged over the fountaining organ. Their eyes locked, feral and fierce. Bubbles streamed down his shaft, a cascade on their fingers. The mother pushed him to her daughter's mouth as he gushed again. Lilli pressed him deep in her throat and growled. He exploded again, shaking down to his clenched toes. His body pulsed as the force wrung his essence from him. He jerked and spurted, grunting through slowing spasms of joy. The women stroked and drank and squealed, sharing his cock back and forth, sucking deep and long and riding his release to the end. John's body softened and eased back to the mattress. His cock sputtered deep in Joyce's loving mouth. She held him there as they all deflated.

The bed was soaked.

********

A week later he completed the scholar's garden. Mrs. Lee was honorably retired. Lilli, back at Columbia, was doing some remedial work with Dr. Reddy. John now had a monthly appointment with Joyce Wu. It had been a pretty good Christmas.

OnePaige
OnePaige
147 Followers