One Page - Bye, Bi-Innocence

Story Info
The Horse Knows The Way.
1.2k words
4.45
10.6k
9
2

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
210 Followers

One Page Series - Bye, Bi-Innocence

The Horse knows the way

"I'm going to watch you go down on another guy one day," sighed Mrs Lee, her thighs clamped over John's ears, her heels resting on his shoulders, as he knelt beside the bed, his face buried in her snatch.

"Huh?," he paused and looked up at her across her flat chest, gumdrop nipples fat and red from his pinching.

"You got to see me lick cum off my daughter's face, right, Horse? Well, that's what I want to see, you blowing another man." Her eyes had a wicked shine.

He drew in a lungful of her pussy tang and let her push his face back down. His tongue found her clit and diddled it while he considered her fantasy. She rocked against his mouth, mewling.

"It's only fair. You guys like to watch women go down on each other. Why not the other way 'round?" Mrs. Lee tangled her fingers in his curly black hair as he licked.

He'd made a lot of cougars' fantasies come true, but never one like this. This woman was not just insatiable, she wasn't afraid to tell him just what she wanted.

"I want to see you and another guy sixty-nine, OK? Then maybe I'll take you both on."

John kept teasing her clit. Every once in a while he'd drop his tongue lower and give a broad swipe up her gash, getting a taste of her pasty ooze. He loved the taste of pussy, loved tasting every part of her. He'd drooled all down her ass crack and there was a cold, wet spot on the sheets already. One hand roamed up to pinch a fat nipple and the other worked its way between her cheeks, a finger, wetted with their drippings, teasing at her bung hole. He knew what she liked.

"Mmmm, you suck his cock for a while, and I'll suck yours."

He ran his wet finger around her taut ass muscle and she rose up. He put the other hand under her butt and held her so she rested on her shoulders and her feet, pussy on a platter, with him face-deep, one finger slipping around the tight ring. His tongue kept at the diddling of her clit and she quivered.

"Maybe we'll suck the other guy together, too. You can fuck me while we do that," her breaths getting ragged.

Kneeling beside the bed, hearing her fantasy, he was hard. With both hands busy his cock strained to go into something hot and wet, but waved helplessly, his ass in the cool air.

He remembered the night of the basketball team kegger. Somebody'd put a gangbang vid on the big screen. A bunch of guys were drunk and slouching around on the furniture watching it, downing Buds. He remembered thinking, there's one hot babe in this movie and a helluva lotta dicks. Is this kinda gay? It was one of those where the guys all splooged on the babe's face. A lot of spurting dicks. A lot of splooge.

Somebody had the idea to compare cocks, see who was as big as the guys on the screen. Well, it was kinda dark and they all were kinda drunk. It wasn't like they hadn't seen each other in the locker room. "Who's a grower and who's a shower?" somebody said and the five or so of them, a bunch of competitive jocks, got their dicks out. Wasn't any need to stroke much - the video had made him hard, watching a couple dozen guys banging this babe, pulling out and jerking themselves on her. She was shiny from it, dripping in baby batter, her hair plastered to her face, her tits crusty. The coolest thing was she kept smiling and begging for more. "Cum on my face," she kept saying, dripping cock snot, impatient for the next mouthful, smacking her spunky lips.

Five basketball players waving five fat dicks in the flickering glow of the porn video, he remembered. They were all pretty big and side-eying each other in the dim light - a lot of nervous laughter. He remembered Tim beside him on the couch pulling his cut dick, and Tariq on the other side, clearly sporting a real club of a cock, dark and thick. He was surprisingly comfortable sitting there with his boner out, even if he wasn't the biggest one. Didn't need to be intimidated. Nobody was making him feel small. Would be great if we had a babe here to pass around, though, he remembered thinking. They had to content themselves with the busty babe on the screen, leisurely stroking themselves.

Mrs. Lee gasped when he pressed his finger at her sphincter, easing it in, wet with her juice and his spit. His cheeks and his chin dripped. His tongue kept its rhythm on her clit and her legs trembled. She wasn't talking dirty anymore. John's curved cock tingled and his heavy balls swung against his hairy thighs.

In that years-ago circle jerk he'd slid down on the couch, spread his thighs to give his balls room and watched the video slut take another pasting. He was getting close. Am I supposed to shoot my wad right here in front of the team? He wondered. There's a bunch of regular dudes wackin' off on this chick together. Wish I was one of them...these other guys...I don't know.

Then there was a warm hand on his cock. Tim had taken hold of him, had his other hand on Tariq's club. He and Tariq gave each other a questioning glance, Tim firmly stroking them. "Oh, fuck," breathed Tariq, laying his head back and closing his eyes. The others were watching, intense, stroking themselves, stealing glances at the cum queen and the porn dicks spurting. Tim leaned over and took Tariq in his mouth, still stroking John. Seemed like he knew what he was doing. Tariq looked wide-eyed at Tim sucking him, "What you doin', man?" But he didn't stop him.

Mrs. Lee's whining cut through John's reverie. His finger, one knuckle deep in her warm, wet ass had her shaking, keening, pulling at his hair. "Get up here!" she cried and dragged at him. He dropped her and scrambled up over her twitching body. She grabbed at him, reached and clasped his fat cock, socketed it in her wet center and he sank in, splitting her and she screamed, quaking, kicking, twisting her head in the cascade of her dark tangled hair.

John's memory of the team jerk rose up as he sank in her. Tim had bent over him and sucked his cock in, a mouth full of Tariq's cum making a slippery, hot hole. The boy knew what to do with his tongue, worked at him hungrily, like Mrs. Lee, now under him.

John exploded into her as she raged at her peak, released like he'd released into Tim's mouth, gout after gout of thick splooge filling her till they squelched, smacking wet thighs as he pounded down into her and she shook, scratching at his back, heels dug in his ass, pulling him in. What he remembered from that night on the couch was the slurping sound of Tim's mouth on his spouting dick, the gurgles and satisfied grunts deep in the boy's throat, the dizzy collapse after he came and Tim licked him clean then crawled to the next teammate and started again.

Mrs. Lee was a limp doll under him, his spent weight pinning her to the bed. Their flesh, pressed together in the afterglow, was hot, sticky, his sweaty back cooling in the air.

She whispered in his ear, "I know a guy you can do."

He knew he couldn't refuse.

OnePaige
OnePaige
210 Followers