One Page - If You Build It...

Story Info
Daughter gets schooled.
1.8k words
4.44
16k
6
2

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
200 Followers

One Page Series - If You Build It

Daughter gets schooled

Lilli knew her mom and John were watching her look cross-eyed at the fat cock in front of her. It wasn't technically her first, but mom didn't know that. It was the biggest. She wouldn't let her mom know it scared her a little. The man's unbuttoned 501s were peeled aside and his pillar of red flesh pulsed in her hand. Lilli adjusted her knees on the coarse rug.

"Stroke it slowly," mom coached, "see it leak?"

Lilli glanced at John, smiling and smug, lying back in the desk chair in her old bedroom. His hunger burned in his eyes. Her hunger turned her crotch to fire. She wouldn't let mom know how much.

"You should taste that," mom said, pointing, leaning in to see, still in her red silk shirt and black skinny jeans. She shouldn't be trying so hard to look thirty, Lilli thought, it's sad.

Earlier that day Lilli had paid the Uber, slipped her phone in her pocket and had looked up with despair at their home's bombastic entrance portico. Her mom, the famous 'Mrs. Lee', an over-achieving child of immigrants, had a dozen restaurants now and money to burn. Enough to send Lilli to Columbia, enough to renovate this former mafia Don's compound on Lighthouse Hill with the view of Manhattan. Enough money to make her mom think that success made her an authority in everything. Thanksgiving was going to be a trial, she thought then, but not this kind of trial. Lilli'd spent her life making mom proud. She hadn't imagined she'd be performing fellatio in front of her, but here it was, a drooling cock in her hand and her own mouth drooling at the thought of sucking it, of riding it, perversely, of showing mom she knew how to fuck well.

That morning when she'd stepped around the pickup with the tool box and roof rack she'd thought, must be that carpenter mom had talked about. The one making the courtyard over into a Chinese scholars' garden, like at Snug Harbor. The truck had a drift of papers on the dash and road salt splashed up the sides. The name on the door - John's Erections. Gawd. Mom hadn't mentioned that detail, though she had said she'd hired an Italian Stallion to do the house over. There were lots of them on The Rock.

Now the stallion's horsecock swelled in her hands, hot and velvet smooth, the sheath of warm skin sliding over its iron core. And John smiled, his faded AC/DC t-shirt rising with his aroused breathing. I wonder what his chest hair feels like, she thought as she imagined running her fingers across that slab of muscle, pinching his nipples. That one chinese boyfriend she'd had didn't have hair on his chest. Or a horsecock. Gawd.

"Hey, I'm home!" she'd called earlier, dropping her bag in the entrance hall, her voice echoing off of Don Cali's marble-clad walls. At least mom had removed the grotesque roman statuary.

"Lilli, how was the ride?" Her mom had breezed in, given her a quick squeeze and stood back to look her over. "You're eating well?"

This meant her mom thought she was getting fat. "Yeah, ramen every night." She got the disgusted look from mom that she intended. Mom tried so hard to rise above the cheap Chinese restaurant brand she'd made famous as Mrs. Lee. Lilli knew exactly how to push those buttons.

"Well, I've got a special treat for you tonight," mom had said. And here it was, a bulbous, red, horsecock getting ready to erupt. Lilli knew she was expected to swallow. Mom had said so over drinks.

Before Lilli could ask what was for dinner John had stepped into the entry behind her mother, towering over them both. Her eyes, first finding the bulge in his dirty, faded jeans, had wandered up over the tight t-shirt, the sculpted, hairy arms, his broad shoulders, thick neck and dark, curly hair. In his eyes she saw the bad-boy glimmer that shone from many of her mom's romance novel covers. Ahh, that explained a lot. It could be worse, she thought, he could have been a pirate. Instead of getting her swash buckled, mom was getting nailed.

"This is John, honey," mom looked at him with obvious proprietary pride, "he's a skilled man." Was she apologizing for consorting with a working stiff or hinting at something else, bragging? Why was it always a competition with her?

They had sat down to drinks, hers a chablis, mom's a trendy martini, John's a Bud. At least mom had poured it into a glass. His confident repose in the living room made it clear he'd spent considerable time there. Comfortable time. John kept eyeing her like a specimen, like a guy with an asian fetish, like a hunger with a taste for anything on two legs. She knew the type, had studied them in class, had suffered them on the subway. Her mind was repulsed, but her body warmed under his gaze. Awkward. She felt her insides quiver and seep despite herself.

"I've asked John to help me give you some pointers, Lilli," her mom was saying, "are you even listening?"

And now here she was, still in her corduroy pants, flannel shirt unbuttoned and stripped back over her shoulders, breasts blushing for him as mom leaned in and gave those pointers. His fluids dripped down over her fingers as she squeezed him, cross-eyed and hungry.

"You should taste that" her mom repeated, "so it's not a surprise."

Lilli would never have blown a stranger no matter how smugly hunky, maybe especially because of how smug he was, but mom had got her tutors for everything else she'd studied, why not sex? So after the first shock of mom's proposal, no, not proposal - dictate, she'd fallen back into good daughter mode and embraced the challenge. The learning challenge, the chance to make mom proud, maybe, finally.

Lilli put out her tongue and tentatively dabbed at the cockhead, right in the thick drool there. It burned a little and was sweet when she lapped it, tasted the slippery metal tang of it. She leaned in again, drooling herself, with a sudden appetite for his flavor. She filed that reaction away, another unexpected response to maleness. Her body wanted his, anyway. She could maybe understand mom's interest in this smelly animal in front of them.

Mom leaned in closer, eased down on her knees, took John's cock in her hand. "Watch how I can make him tremble." She squeezed and very slowly pulled up, blowing across John's knob, lips an inch away. John quaked, groaning in the chair Lilli'd sat in writing so many high school essays. Lilli slipped her hand under his t-shirt and indulged the desire to run her fingers through the thatch, across his six pack. I've never touched a six pack! she thought. Or held a cock I couldn't get my fingers all the way around. She supposed mother never had either and felt a deeper sympathy for the older woman. Lilli loved her father, but he was no Schwartzenegger. Not even a Jackie Chan. More of a smiling Buddha, kind but not sexy.

This man-animal in their hands was nothing but sexy. He hadn't said much, but what he had said made it clear that scintillating conversation wasn't why mom kept him around. Maybe he was a good carpenter, too, she hadn't seen his work yet. Did it matter? Now mom licked up one side of his shaft, savoring his ooze, eyes closed and thoughtful.

"You lick him with your whole tongue now, Lilli," and her mom pointed the cock at her. Lillie complied, catching a thin rivulet of his juice at his balls and dragging upward to the tip. John shuddered in the chair. "Good girl, now watch this."

Her mom raised up, aimed his organ and opened her mouth wide, then slipped her lips over the crown and eased down, humming. John's body stiffened and he reached for her mom's head, holding her there and thrusting upward. Mom's eyes closed, forehead creased in concentration, she moved up and down as his hips rolled. She pulled back and with a wet 'pop' turned the turgid shaft to her. Mom licked her lips and smiled invitingly. "Your turn."

Lilli hardly noticed when John placed his hand on the back of her head, concentrating as she was on getting his mushroom head between her teeth safely. It helped that she was salivating so heavily. It made a hot, soupy sheath of her mouth when she went down on him. Like her mom, she concentrated on feeling the rubbery crown on her tongue, the tangy pulse of his juices flowing from the eye, the insistent pressure as he rose upward, her mouth as full as it could get. Lilli ran her tongue all around the head and swallowed the drool and juice that filled her mouth.

"Good girl, Lilli. Ace this and you can make a man do anything." Mom stroked the slippery shaft where her daughter's lips couldn't reach and John grew stiffer, his body tensing, rising from the chair. Mom looked at her with a conspiratorial pleasure. Lilli felt gratitude and noted and filed away a sense of bonding with her mom that came from sucking the same cock together. They didn't cover that in women's studies.

Lilli slobbered on his knob and his hand worked in her straight black hair as he rose toward release. She pulled off to catch a breath and her mom dove onto the swollen, shiny knob. John watched and groaned, wildness in his eyes. She'd seen that look before, knew what was coming. His eyes rolled back and his whole body jerked.

Mom whined and sputtered, pulled back and pointed the fountaining cock at her. Lilli felt a hot bolt across her cheek, then another on her lips as the pole erupted, her mom stroking the slimy shaft. Lilli opened her mouth and angled for more, for a shot on the tongue, for a salty, sweet mouthful of him. John guided her down and rocked his hips up to meet her mouth as he spouted again. She took him as deep as she could and felt her mouth fill with spunk, mom jerking him still and smiling in triumph, watching her daughter get plastered.

Lilli gulped and bubbly white froth oozed from her stretched lips and down the thick, vein-laced shaft, coating mom's fingers. Mom licked them clean then leaned in and lapped up the excess, now tonguing her daughter's cum-soaked cheeks, across her forehead, getting a dollop from her eyelid. Then mom's mouth joined hers in draining the slowing cock, stealing it from her mouth and sucking the knob dry.

Still holding the softening shaft, mom pulled Lilli's mouth to hers and kissed her with spunk-salted lips, swapping cum and groaning at the taste and feel of his syrup.

"That's what I'm talkin' about," sighed John, watching them caress.

Mom took Lilli's face in both hands and said, "You're going to spend Christmas break right here. There's a lot more to learn."

How could a good daughter disobey?

OnePaige
OnePaige
200 Followers